FREE LOTTO ,SWEEPTAKERS COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Free Lotto ,sweeptakers Company
There may be more specific results for "Free Lotto ,sweeptakers Company"
For more specific results for "Free Lotto ,sweeptakers Company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
Trends Auto Ordered shocks based on conversation with David in sales. My mechanic told me immediately that they were too stiff. I requested cancellation of the order immediately within one hour of ordering. David told me it was too late and the shocks had shipped. They did not ship fir 14 more hours. This company is extorting people on an onerous restocking fee and shipping reimbursement and makes no effort to satisfy the customer. David is patronizing and intentionally tries to get an overreaction from the customer. These are expensive shocks, the restocking fee is about $70 plus reimbursed postage l will lose over $100 on the transaction. Apple WI Internet Author: Friendswood, Texas Auto Parts: Trends Auto Internet

Oct 22 2017
Protest180free trail Protest180free trailPro Ñitric oxide free trail They just charged my account again for 89.95 & 88.95 Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: HARTFORD, Connecticut Computer Fraud: Protest180free trail Internet

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Norton Antivirus Stole Money from my account for a service my cable provides for free Nationwide Author: Vallecito, California Communications & Networking: Norton Antivirus Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Diet Team Desk The company told me that I would only pay for shipping for there pure forskolin pill. They lied. 15 days later I am being charged $140. These people don't give you a website or a number to call them. I am beyond furious. Internet Author: Lenox, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Diet Team Desk Internet

Oct 22 2017
Diet Pure Health The company told me that I would only pay for shipping for there pure forskolin pill. They lied. 15 days later I am being charged $140. These people don't give you a website or a number to call them. I am beyond furious. Nationwide Author: Lenox, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Pure Health Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
PostAProp Kevin, Owner Company provided no service and refused to refund fee. Internet Author: Alabama Realtors: PostAProp Internet

Oct 22 2017
Select GCR Government Contract Registration LLC Horrible and Untrustworthy Company in my Opinion ! Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Business Consulting: Select GCR Clearwater, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd I bought a h*o L520 Auto A/C Refrigerant Recovery/ Recharge Machine turned out to be faulty i attempted to get in contact with the company they actually blocked me i paid $3.500 AUS Dollar so how am i going to get my money back.. Baiyun district, Guangzhou Guangzhou China Author: sydney, Alabama Auto Shipping Companies: Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd Baiyun district, Guangzhou,

Oct 21 2017
Greater Financial/Marvin Indi Car Credit Aka Val-u-CarPaul Futch President The company lied and failed to mail me my title after i paid the vehicle off in full Gainsville Florida Author: Fitzgerald, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Greater Financial/Marvin Gainsville, Florida

Oct 21 2017
SkinCareMSK EyecareTEGB, Eyecare PTA, Extensive Instantly Ageless, AM cream Creamy Trap: Return free sample in 14 days or pay $90/month. But no address to return sample. Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Skin Care: SkinCareMSK Internet

Oct 21 2017
Mercedes Benz Financial, Mercedes Benz Taking advantage of a current customer Pompano Beach Nationwide Laughable Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: Mercedes Benz Financial Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Southern Bound Babes I found this company on Instagram promoting items. I placed an order and received an email confirmation that the payment went through. I have yet to receive an updat on my order and it's been a month. I have tried contacting the owner through multiple social media sites and phone number and she does not return calls. This business is a scam and is taking advantage of people. Please avoid the frustration and stress and find another business. Such a shame that people can rip off others like that. Canton Texas Author: Oceanside, California Clothing Stores: Southern Bound Babes Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
ultimate warranty Ultimate Warranty Warranty paid for and not honored by company Rocky River Ohio Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Warranty: ultimate warranty Rocky River, Ohio

Oct 21 2017
Cleaning Procedures Fox Free TV I ordered a Fox Free TV Antenna on August 18, 2017. It arrived in the promised time. However, it gave me no channels.. I wrote back to them and was given a return address of Customer Service, Postbus 202, 667OAE Zetten, Netherlands. The antenna cost me $35.74. Postage to return it would have cost $22.50. I opted for the % they offered if I didn't send it back. I was credited an amount of $10.72. WHAT A RACKET. Zetten, Netherlands Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Video Stores: Cleaning Procedures Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Luminary Cosmetic company Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Luminary Internet

Oct 21 2017
LOTTO KINGS/WIN TRILLIONS LOTTERY TICKET PURCHASES ONKLINE CHIBA???  Author: Laredo, Texas Cash Services: LOTTO KINGS/WIN TRILLIONS ,

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 21 2017
ADB Faciology Fascia Blaster, Ashley Black The company overextends their class 1 medical registration as a medical device. The FDA is investigating the unethical business practices of the company such as having no work contracts, and no fixed manufacturing plans. They are especially investigating serious and deadly side effects from consumers whom the company has ignored and purposely intimidated into believing these side effects were not valid Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Medical Supplies: ADB Faciology Internet

Oct 21 2017
Southwest Airlines This company is like used car sales, they promise you everything to get the job, but deliver lemons. Truth is, they discriminate against you, deliberately destroy your character because they are intimidated. They pretend to be The caring comany for their emoloyees, but action speaks louder than words. They do not train their employees properly, yet micro managent and will fire you for the in approprate training. This comes from them selecting the peoole they like instead of the people who is qualified for the position. A lot of old set in their ways managers who is afraid of change and is threaten by anyone who has potential stronger than them. Atlanta Georgia If.... Author: Macon, Georgia Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2017
Southwest ford On Southwest. 35 hi free way New I could not see the paper work .just call wrong number. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Financial Services: Southwest ford San Antonio, Texas

Oct 21 2017
Samsung I was cheated by the Samsung repair company New York Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Manufaturers: Samsung Internet

Oct 21 2017
GFW*3GLDSCR.COM Credit card theft from unknown company. Multiple unauthorized charges each day. GFW*3GLDSCR.COM 855-506-9175 DE Internet Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: GFW*3GLDSCR.COM Internet

Oct 21 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Dirty Scumbag Lying David of 1st-art-gallery Tel Aviz Internet
Fake Reviews Author: Shenzhen, Alabama Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Oct 21 2017
Liquid Tree CBD No Free Trial Anaheim California Author: Internet Alternative Health: Liquid Tree CBD Internet