Your Search | free lotto sweepstakes & tnt courier service

Jan 22 2017
Gloss Motive Possibly known as; Newhealtytoday Ordered FREE CBD oil sample from Newhealthytoday. Distributed by Gloss Motive. Charged $69.95 twice with 3.5 weeks, with no explaination of charges. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Louisville, Kentucky Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 22 2017
Lead Forensics Horrible Customer Service Coupled with Incompetent Accounting Department Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Lead Forensics Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
HP Smartfriend Services Breach of Contract Palo Alto California Author: Augusta, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: HP Smartfriend Services Palo Alto, California

Jan 21 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream SCAM. Ad on internet, free trial for only $4.99 shipping. Ordered skin serum & eye cream. Lo & behold, on my credit card statement I was charged NOT $4.99 for shipping but $88.10 for serum & $89.95 for eye cream. I was done with them. Next month & get more product & billed against for $88.10 & $89.95. Called 1-888-402-9089 to cancel & they said it was a monthly charge, but offered me 75% off, 50% off, etc. I said cancel. I will await my next month's bill, but beware - THIS IS A SCAM and unless you want to pay this kind of money monthly for a small amount of product, don't order. Internet Author: Bisbee, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream Internet

Jan 21 2017
1980  Firestone Complete rip off Harker heights Texas comment Author: Killeen , Texas Auto Repair Service: Firestone

Jan 20 2017
Charlie's Project Kayla Shirley Stephanie Hebert Anna Hernandez RIP off scammers terrible customer service donation fraud Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Charlie's Project Internet

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
legalcontracts.com Charge when you don't authorize, condescending and insulting customer service Internet Author: Alabama Legal Services: legalcontracts.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
Starling Capital Starling Capital took my money in free trades then severed contact Sweden, Marshall Islands Internet Author: Nicholson, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: Starling Capital Internet

Jan 20 2017
Cloud Soft Seats Mfg BathBeautiful.com No Product shipped. Paid in Full. Poor customer service. Middleburg Florida Author: FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan Furniture & Furnishings: Cloud Soft Seats Mfg Middleburg, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Crossroads Restaurant I paid for advertising on phone book covers and never received the service. Florence South Carolina Author: Chester, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Crossroads Restaurant Florence, South Carolina

Jan 20 2017
Gould Mobile Fleet Service Michael Scammer doesn't have a shop and go out just for the Road Service fee Decatur Georgia
Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Mechanics: Gould Mobile Fleet Service Decatur, Georgia

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
Prescott Tire Pros and Automotive Service PRICE QUOTE SCAM SETUP Prescott Arizona Author: PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Prescott Tire Pros and Automotive Service Arizona

Jan 20 2017
enhancebeautycare tryreskin.com, greencoffeesupper.com, radigalmarketing llc, tedaldi counsulting llc, revitalize beauty carerenew beauty care False advertising, multiple erroneous charges to credit card, direct you to multiple different website all says free but its not, BUYER BEWARE, product DOES NOT WORK, website said $1.99 shipping your acct. is billed almost $400.00 Up North Internet Author: Florida Internet Marketing Companies: enhancebeautycare Internet

Jan 20 2017
Autobahn AutoWorks Inc Autobahn AutoWorks Incompetence at its best! Mesa Arizona
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Autobahn AutoWorks Inc Mesa, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Buy Weed Online Send money for medical service and they just took the money dallas texas Author: san antonio, Texas Buying Clubs: Buy Weed Online TX

Jan 20 2017
Canvas Bold Canvas Bees BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, RIP OFF CUSTOMERS Morganville, New Jersey Author: bardstown, Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: Canvas Bold Morganville,, New Jersey

Jan 19 2017
Pingwell Pingwell requires customers who already fully paid for ad-free version of Grocery Gadgets app, to pay subscription now. Palo Alto California Author: Fairport, New York Software: Pingwell Palo Alto, California

Jan 19 2017
Broadstar Internet/Cable Worst Cable/Internet Company Ever! Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Internet Service Providers: Broadstar Internet/Cable Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Sal's Auto body delayed return st. james New York Author: medford, New York Auto Repair Service: Sal's Auto body st. james, New York

Jan 19 2017
Phenom Health, Natures Renew Their FREE OFFER is not! you have to pay for the trial $39.00 or the put you on a monthly subscription Phenom Health 14603 East Moncrieff Place​,Aurora Internet Author: galveston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Phenom Health, Internet

Jan 19 2017
Web.com Worst customer service Jacksonville Florida internet Author: L.I.T.H, Illinois Websites: Web.com Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
ACE Industrial Supply Sales rep told me he was senting me a drill bit set for free. All he asked is that I use them so that I would see how good they are. When I got the set I noticed an invoice for $395.00 - If the phone calls are recorded for quality assurance (lol) then it would be clearly evident that I did not agree to pay anything and I was explained that it was a sample. Burbank, CA Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Hardware & Tools: Long Island Demolition Internet