Your Search | freedom gld, distinct advantage

Aug 24 2016
Purch Group, Inc., Buyerzone, Doug Llewellyn, Greg Mason, Luke Callahan, Jamie Davis, Dominic Moruzzi scam, rip off, take advantage, bullying, horrible leads Ogden, UT. Utah Author: Littleton, Colorado Small Business Services: Purch Group, Inc., Buyerzone, Doug Llewellyn, Greg Mason, Luke Callahan, Ogden, Utah

Aug 23 2016
Our Campus Market Student Advantage Card LATE, Missed textbook discount, Welcome pkg not even shipped yet Nationwide Author: Golden, Colorado Colleges and Universities: On Campus Market Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Detroit Advantage London Nationwide  Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Detroit Advantage Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Freedom cash lenders Will not allow me to payoff loan, just continue to make ACH withdrawals. I have requested the payoff amount 3 times Findley California Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Loan Brokers: Freedom cash lenders Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Detriot Advantage London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Autogard Advantage AutogardAdvantage true frauds car warranty company !!!! plase dont buy any of their product North York, Ontario Author: Scarborough, Ontario Auto Warranty: Autogard Advantage North York, , Ontario

Aug 18 2016
James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Mike PlumleeAxiom Advantage Portfolios Just received an Invite to an EXPENSIVE Free Dinner Axiom Financial Partners Financial Seminar, but checked background of Mike (James) Plumlee and OMG:Denton County Lien Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2016
USA Advantage Detroit USA Advantage UK or New orbit funding or Detroit advantage USA Advantage took our money and delivered nothing - its a houx stupid London and Detroit United Kingdom Internet Author: Sandton , Alabama Investment Brokers: USA Advantage Detroit Internet

Aug 18 2016
Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. en Mérida Yucatán México Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. en Mérida Yucatán México Definitivamente me equivoque recomendando a Jorge Leal Murguía https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. en Mérida Yucatán México. Calle 27 53a, México, 8 Y 10 Col. Mexico Mérida, Yuc.  Merida, yucatan InternetJorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. Mexico in Merida Jorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. Mexico in Merida definitely recommending me wrong I will warn all of the risks and dangers that will bring them to work with someone like that take advantage of you and disappoint. also I have knowledge that he never finished his professional education, which would explain why his work is so mediocre and very amateurish. Merida, Yucatan Internet Author: Merida, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. en Mérida Yucatán México Internet

Aug 17 2016
High country transportation Freedom highway transportation They sold me a truck on lease purchase and put me into the negative.  Midilothian Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Local Transportation: High country transportation Midilothian, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Critical CO2 Ltd. Jim Durward Taking Advantage of the Weak and Sick Calgary Alberta
Incompetent operator Author: Fresno, California Medical Supplies: Critical CO2 Ltd. Calgary, Alberta

Aug 16 2016
Sundance Vacations Travel Advantage Network I was invited to Sundance Vacations last year and promised a free vacation to Canun, Puerto Rico or Jamaica. When I called to book, they actually talked me out of going because of what it would cost me and I thought it was supposed to be free. I never took the trip King of Prussia Pensylvania Author: Marlton, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Sundance Vacations King of Prussia, , PA

Aug 15 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM This company charged my account for $29.95, I have never even heard of this company. I will be calling my bank to order another card . Nationwide call 855-421-9615 Author: New Britain, Connecticut Sales People: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Lincoln heritage life imsurance 1991 They tricked me (beneficiary) and my fiance(dead now)..into getting this stupid policy where we were promised that after signing id be insured if my fiance passed WITHIN the first year.. unfortunately he passed the 4 month after we signed up for this life insurance. Well they switched what they sayd in person to us when we signed and sayd the policy would only cover me if he passed AFTER the first year.My fiance was disabled and couldnt read or write well and I was uneducated .i feel we got tooken advantage of .now i lost my home for i was unable to pay off my bills etc. Because i wasnt prepared for none of this Fresno.ca California Author: LEMOORE, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Lincoln heritage life imsurance Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Undiscovered Talent Group Inc Brandon Harlow RIP OFF!! Misrepresentation of services/takes advantage of and pressures young people to sign under duress/does not comply with signed contract! Multiple cities--moves around so cannot be caught California for this instance, but others Author: Yuba city, California Unusual Rip-Off: Undiscovered Talent Group Inc

Aug 09 2016
mike wheeler wepberg property, colwel banker, mike wheeler ,realtor,took advantage of me and stole my deposit he was not on my lease in the contract I never new mike wheeler was part ownership of the residence I rented at 99 Bradford ave apt 4  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: mike wheeler Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Aug 08 2016
Filtropur Vaccums Vfs Filtropur These people are a bunch of rip-offs! I spent about $2000.00 on this piece of crap that never worked. I had to go out and buy a new vac. that I spent about $700.00 on that really works. I feel I was taken advantage of as my husband had just passed away not too long before this incident. I was not thinking clearly when they came to the house. I really would like to get my money back as I'm on Social Security Disability and don't make alot of money. Please would someone make these crooks pay through the nose for doing this to unspecting people? Broadview Heights Ohio Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Filtropur Vaccums Broadview Heights, Ohio

Aug 08 2016
GLD*SVCGS Credit Card Fraud Internet Call 855-421-9615 Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: GLD*SVCGS Internet

Aug 07 2016
Express Modular Bill King Took advantage of Widowed 79 yr. old homeless Sandy victims Martinsburg Nationwide
Author: Ortley Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Express Modular Nationwide

24, Report #1320760

Aug 04 2016
Service Advantage GE Service Advantage service refridgerator ordered parts when they found parts were no longer available they claimed there was corrosion that is not covered huntingdon valley pennsylvania Author: Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania Appliances: Service Advantage Nationwide

25, Report #1320508

Aug 03 2016
Premier Series Health Insurance MultiPlan UCA Freedom Series Freedom of Life Insurance Company I purchased a Healthplan and was told that RX would be $15 or $30 copay. Two RX cost $300.00 Claims are sent to Addison, Texas Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Health Insurance: Premier Series Health Insurance Internet