Your Search | freedom gld, distinct advantage

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America USHEALTH Advisors, USHEALTH Group,National Foundation Life Insurance Company,Enterprise Life Insurance Company bogus healthcare insurance policies Ft. Worth Texas Author: Clinton, Washington Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Ft. Worth, Texas

Jan 12 2017
Freedom Trailers LLC Built Custom Trailers Willacoochi Georgia
Typical Response Author: Fenton, Missouri Manufacturers: Freedom Trailers LLC Willacoochi, Georgia

Jan 10 2017
GLD SVCGS 855-331-9531 Monthly charge began appearing on my credit card for $29.95, which I did not authorize, with phony phone# Internet Author: Valdosta, Georgia Internet Fraud: GLD SVGGS Internet

Jan 09 2017
Freedom Ammunition Freedom Ammunition (not to be confused with Freedom Munitions is a RIP OFF! Fremont Ohio Author: Saint Louis Park, Minnesota Sporting-good Manufactures: Freedom Ammunition Fremont, Ohio

Jan 08 2017
world wide advantage Jeff, G, Norman said I won some kind of sweepstakes, I just have to send them $18.00 PURCHASING FEE. They will take cash, money order, or check. But no credit card ! Chandler Arizona Author: Turlock , California Unusual Rip-Off: world wide advantage Chandler, Arizona

Jan 08 2017
Jordan Newsome Freedom AcceptanceCustomer Financial Services This company is reported as two different names on my credit report. When asked to render a payment, there is no way to find the information online because there are more than one company names. Norfolk Virginia Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Credit Services: Jordan Newsome Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 06 2017
the money source they lied to me saying they didnt know information about my loan and i trying to take advantage of me through the intrest melville New York Author: san diego, California Mortgage Companies: the money source melville, New York

Jan 05 2017
Transmissions Northwest This gentleman with a Pontiac Sunfire is one of the biggest Liars that you will ever meet. He completely took advantage of a situation. Burien Washington Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Auto Repair Service: Transmissions Northwest Burien, Washington

Jan 02 2017
world wide advantage biggest scam ever chandler Arizona Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Financial Services: world wide advantage chandler, Arizona

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Dec 31 2016
GLD SVCGS.COM GLD*SVCGS.COM Accessed Social Security Income funds and stole money from this account TN Nationwide This is the way to get your refund Author: Madison, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: GLD SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
North America Moving & Storage Services Advantage Moving & Storage Inc Provided an on-phone estimate and then showed up at the house on moving day and increased cost by 300% San Diego California
Author: Peoria, Arizona Moving Companies: North America Moving & Storage Services San Diego, California

Dec 28 2016
Communications from the chairman of Review Committee Worldwide advantage Chandler Arizona This company sent me a notice saying that I won $750,000 and it just sent $18 and $2 shipping little did I know that nothing in return Arizona Nationwide Author: LAKESIDE, California Accounting: Communications from the chairman of Review Committee

Dec 28 2016
consumit@use.startmail.com voilations of HIPAA, FDCPA, CFPA, I.R.C.P. Rule 11, Filing misleading collection affidavits, forgery, perjury Boise consumit@use.startmail.com Author: Nampa, Idaho Collection Agency's: Advantage Financial Services & Shaun R. Bonney Boise, Idaho

Dec 28 2016
b zid fraud/felony theft. this company lives only to steal and takje advantage of seniors and the elderly. Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Liars: b zid Internet

Dec 28 2016
Travel Advantage Network TAN TAN VIP Unhappy,high pressure sales Low blood sugar while there,wanted to leave but could not Wilkes-barre pa Pa Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: Travel Advantage Network TAN Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
My easy pay finance and Perfect Auto Loan Sharking and Taking advantage of Women Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: My easy pay finance Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
US Health Advisors Freedom Life Deceptive Sales Practices Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Windermere, Florida Health Insurance: US Health Advisors Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Anthony Calvin Marsh Complete rip off, took advantage of kindness Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Work at Home: Anthony Calvin Marsh Knoxville, Tennessee

Dec 24 2016
Cheap Cars and Trucks Scam artists, taking advantage of the public Dalton gardens Idaho Author: Hayden, Idaho Auto Dealers: Cheap Cars and Trucks Dalton gardens, Idaho

Dec 23 2016
freedom life, Unified caring Fraud Fort Worth Nationwide Author: smalltown, Oklahoma Health Insurance: freedom life, Unified caring Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
MedVed Ford Auto Plex failed to give me their internet Ad pricing of $60,000 and change, then added instead of subtracted my $7000 trade-in! I have a TBI and MedVed took advantage of the Disabled. Castle Rock Colorado MedVed shows their True Colors Author: 6980 Horseshoe Rd, Colorado Auto Dealers: MedVed Auto Plex Castle Rock, Colorado

Dec 21 2016
NTTA Nationale Toll Tag Association taking advantage of the public its unbelieveable. Dallas Texas Nationwide Did you know.. Author: BEDFORD, Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: NTTA Nationwide