FREEDOM GLD, DISTINCT ADVANTAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Freedom Gld, Distinct Advantage
There may be more specific results for "Freedom Gld, Distinct Advantage"
For more specific results for "Freedom Gld, Distinct Advantage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Kelsey Furgeson - Fredom Siberians - Freedom Siberian Huskies, Kelsey Furgeson, Kelsey Furgeson Little, Freedom Siberians, Freedom Siberian Huskies, Fergusons Siberians, Furgesons Siberian Huskies Owingsville Kentucky Author: Lexington, Kentucky Liars: Kelsey Furgeson - Fredom Siberians - Freedom Siberian Huskies Owingsville, Georgia

Jul 23 2017
Advantage Toyota valley stream Basil Rabie Joan Collins, Andrew from Toyota repair Nationwide Author: bronx, New York Auto Dealers: Advantage Toyota valley stream Basil Rabie Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Over payment /wouldn't let me cancel withjn 3 day allowance. I've called every wk and get no where , asked for a superior they just let me sit in hold . Just got a post card looked mailed but was hand delivered to our door with no return address saying we owe 119,but our order was wet and change I already paid 150 and 20 in the web site . Nashville, tn  Author: Shippenville, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: BBB Better Business Bureau: Southwestern Advantage Nashville, TN

Jul 22 2017
Advantage Claims Recovery Group Pam Davis, Richard Davis, Richard Davis Jr. our organization, prosecuteadvantage is continuing to receive complaints that advantage claims recovery group a.k.a. Pam and Richard Davis are embezzling huge sums of money from positions an Dallas, Texas Author: , California Advantage Claims Recovery Group Dallas, Texas

Jul 22 2017
Neuro Revive Will not refund my money. I did follow their protocall La.Mesa California Author: Freedom, Pennsylvania Home HealthCare: Neuro Revive La.Mesa, California

Jul 22 2017
Housing Hub Took advantage of my Rights, Charged me for damages that were already in the unit, STOLE MY MONEY Saint Paul Minnesota Author: Minnesota Real Estate Services: Housing Hub Saint Paul, Minnesota

Jul 20 2017
Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Arise Virtual Solutions commitment to 100% agent satisfaction, Arise Virtual Solutions implemented a strategic framework to insure agents continue to maximize their corporations revenues while enjoying the freedom of working from home. Complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Arise Virtual Solutions agents can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arise Virtual Solutions.
lies Author: Lake Placid, Florida Work at Home: Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Arise Virtual Solutions commits to total agent satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Miramar, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Lara Dela CuevaMargeoux Flora I was misled that I was taking advantage of a vacation package meant for employees and their families Internet packages: 627005605 & 627005599 Author: San Jose, California Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Jul 18 2017
Fred DeFranza Vinnie False Reporting and taking advantage of businesses that wont do things his way crestview Florida Author: Miami, Florida Trucking Companies: Fred DeFranza crestview, Florida

Jul 16 2017
Southwestern Advantage Not enslavement.... but manipulative and abusive. Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Southwestern Advantage Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Lumidaire This company is a rip off and crooked and should be shut down. My elderly mother thought she was getting a free sample and only paying shipping charges but it came the next month at $89.71 and $89.77. When I tried to return it, they would not allow me to return it.  DO NOT - I REPEAT - DO NOT TRY THEIR SAMPLES - they reel you in and take advantage of people. Unknown as they don't give you this information Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Eye Care: Lumidaire Internet

Jul 13 2017
Aviqua skin and Lucana eye serum Naked woman took advantage of a 75 year old woman Los Angeles California
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Skin Care: Aviqua skin and Lucana eye serum Los Angeles, California

Jul 12 2017
Consumer Rights Defenders Living lies weblog TOOK Advantage of a Disabled Senior with regards to MORGAGE BANK FRAUD Moorepark California Author: Palm Springs, California Consumer Services: Consumer Rights Defenders Moorepark, California

Jul 12 2017
TLC Resort Fiore solicited my Wife and I through a friend while visiting Las Vegas this pass Memmorial Day holiday. They offered discounted travel and stays at luxury resorts for substantial discounts. The Fiore claimed to connect members to numerous private memberships without the cost or hassle of doing it ourselves. They, Fiore by TLC program, an extension of TLC vacation Club in adjacent with RCI and the advantage network is supposed to provide its members world wide travel discounted. We were given an option to several free adventures just fir attending the seminar and another one for purchusing a membership. Keep in mind Free. We've attempted to redeem our free roundtrip tickets on yesterday just find out it is not free.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TLC Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 10 2017
Santander USA car loans Scam, dishonest, taking advantage of the disabled poor citizen!!!! Texas Nationwide Author: Petaluma, California Car Financing: Santander USA car loans Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
Alpha prime elite Testosterone advantage How they trick you into buying their product and say it's a free trial and then charge your account 14 days later Internet Author: Nevada, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Alpha prime elite Internet

Jul 08 2017
FREEDOM POP FREE INTERNET AND PHONE SERVICE BOUGHT THREE PHONES AT 29 DOLLARS EACH NANTICOKE Internet Author: NANTICOKE, Pennsylvania Internet Services: FREEDOM POP Internet

Jul 08 2017
Ashra Spell Ashra Takes advantage of people with broken hearts Internet I was angry and upset at my situation and took it out on Ashra Author: Corbin, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Ashra Spell Internet

Jul 06 2017
Advantage BMW Clear Lake Randy Stine, Timothy Nguyen, Joshua Rucker, Chip Chappee Screwed me over on a used car deal. Five days after owning it find out it needs $16K worth of work! Clear Lake Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Advantage BMW Clear Lake Clear Lake , Texas

Jul 05 2017
Health Net Health Net Ruby 4Medicare Advantage insurance Medical insurance company will rip you off, and they don't care! Nationwide Health Net Ruby 4 Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Health Insurance: Health Net Internet

Jul 05 2017
Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Robby My name is Carry and I wanted to explain myself with out being vindictive or hateful. I am a member of lifetime club here in Roseville and Rob Chemaly ask for my phone number many times texting me back and forth trying to convince me out on a date. I am not happy with finding out he is a married man with children and this should not be happening at all. I have decided to cancel my membership because of this relationship that started off with many lies and scary things he had discussed over texting me on many nights when I would tell him I was not interested in dating a married man with 3 children. To be honest, Rob is a very deceptive man and I have a friend who is also upset over what happen with her. He did give me a FREE membership last year and over the months became friends and started texting me late nights . I don't date married man and would like Rob to stop texting me sexual topics dealing with how attractive I am and what he can offer me as a boyfriend. I feel that Rob should not be running a fitness center at all. He is a lie ....cheater and scary person who thinks he can take advantage of woman and they won't come forward. Carry! Roseville California YES THIS MAN IS A SCAM AND CRIMINAL AFTER WHAT I HAVE READ. WOW!! Author: Roseville, California Clubs & Organizations: Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Roseville , California

Jul 03 2017
FREEDOOM POP MOBILE FREEDOM POP MOBILE 100% free 100% CROOKS - Account has been canceled and they still charging my card and no refunds ever issued. Atlanta - Georgia Nationwide Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: FREEDOOM POP MOBILE Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
Freedom pop I'm writing to report Freedom Pop is continually taking money from my bank account without authorization I have not use the phone or their service in months ? Internet Author: Clarksville, Indiana Attorney Generals: Freedom pop Internet

Jul 02 2017
Chat Avenue Block me and or my chat Avenue account which is available for free to the general public and have blocked me for no apparent reason whatsoever. A violation of my First Amendment right to the Freedom of Speech SAINT CLAIR SHORES Michigan Author: SAINT CLAIR SHORES, Michigan Better Business Bureau: Chat Avenue SAINT CLAIR SHORES, Michigan

Jun 29 2017
Mike Harrington, Mike Sherry - Authority Advantage Mike Harrington Sherry Get Authority Advantage Scam, worthless service, huge ripoff Bend Oregon
Author: seattle, Washington Search Engine Optimization: Mike Harrington- Authority Advantage Internet