Your Search | freedom gold, advantage direct tele flex
1, Report #1219322

Oct 03 2015
Greenline Capital, LLC Rommel Mijares Scammer Con Artist plays in commodities trading, bank guarantees, SBLC, High Yield Private Placement Trade Programs Redwood City California Rommel is a bold faced liar! No funds ever recieved and no transaction closed! Author: San Francisco, California Gold & Silver Investments: Greenline Capital, LLC Redwood City, California

Oct 02 2015
Oksana Didyk Оксана Дидык Gold digger Krivoy Rog Ukraine Author: Miami, Florida Ex- Girlfriends: Oksana Didyk

Oct 02 2015
Installment loans Direct Scammed the amount of $526 from me Sanford Florida Author: Greenwich , Connecticut Loans: Installment loans Direct Sanford , Florida

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Direct Express Comerica Bank US Direct Express social security master card, fraud, bad service San Antonio Texas
To Tyg - The Imbecile Re:a FOOL..... Author: Kingman, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express Comerica Bank San Antonio, Texas

Oct 01 2015
Autogard Advantage Scam!!!! Waste of money!!! North York Ontario Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Warranty: Autogard Advantage North York, Ontario

Oct 01 2015
direct bedroom corban direct direct corban uk ltdthe E-tail group ltd sold a bed that was defective and refused to sort it. chester Internet Author: portsmouth, Other Furniture & Furnishings: direct bedroom Internet

Oct 01 2015
AZ Brain Health or LE Parise Hydra Gold billed me $85 from visa account without order or authoriztion for product not received not usre on web sight se not sure Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: AZ Brain Health Internet

Oct 01 2015
direct savings solutions did not provide promised goods, and phone numbers are allways buzy and therefore unable to cancell Virginia Author: tonawanda, New York Rebates: direct savings solutions Virginia

Sep 30 2015
North American Direct Services Book & Magazine Publishers They promised 500 gift card in exchange of accepting their services and never sent anything, also they continued charging me even after I called to cancel the services Reno Nevada Author: national city, California Book & Magazine Publishers: North American Direct Services Reno, Nevada

Sep 30 2015
Ifreedom direct Ifreedom Direct are liars Nationwide Author: Galveston, Texas Mortgage Companies: Ifreedom direct Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. eGumball's approach to business is focused on providing the highest level of customer service in the industry.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc.pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author Change His Address Two Months Into Service Author: Gold Beach, Oregon Internet Services: eGumBall Inc Internet

Sep 30 2015
Palm Beach Jewelry Palm Beach Direct They ripped me off. I ordered three pairs of Gold Earrings ,but only received two. Boca Raton Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Palm Beach Jewelry Internet

Sep 30 2015
Gold Crown Timeshare exit company? Texas Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Resorts: Gold Crown Texas

Sep 30 2015
Volusia gold and diamond Daytona Beach Florida Author: FL - Florida, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Volusia gold and diamond Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 30 2015
Ace Carpet and Ducts Shady, ripoff, scam, takes advantage of customers, lies, overcharged Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Ace Carpet and Ducts Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Kirk A. Cullimore law firm Takes advantage of disabled individuals Sandy Utah Author: Salt lake City, Utah Lawyers: Kirk A. Cullimore law firm Sandy, Utah

Sep 29 2015
Anytime Garage Door Inc Safe'n Secure Garage Door Specialists, inc DBA GDI Garage Doors North County Garage Doors Gold Coast Garage Doors Would not honor their guarantee Oceanside, San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Garage Door Companies: Anytime Garage Door Inc Oceanside, California

Sep 29 2015
TimeShare Exit Team Gold Crown Resort TimeShareReed Hein and AssociatesWorld Travel Seattle by Reed Hein & CoTrevor Hein Time Share request for cancellation request was not granted before the 3rd required day. Lynnwood Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Timeshare Rentals: TimeShare Exit Team Lynnwood, Washington

Sep 29 2015
wiz towing I purchased a 2004 Bmw 325i from Harold and was told he would get it up and running just give an extra 1,000 for parts/labor. I did this only to be told he never said he had all the parts I have my receipt showing that in his handwriting it says car paid in full as well as 1,000 additional paid for parts and labor. I have the vehicle in my possession but I have been unsuccessful at getting any of my money back even though this gentleman has a towing company making money. he took full advantage of me New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: wiz towing New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 28 2015
(Daniel)millionaires concierge There are 4 guys posting ads on Craig's list working from millionaires concierge scamming over people for their money, one is Shawn Younai and his associate is Daniel, an over weight Indian looking guy, the others I will not mention as they have not done There are 4 guys posting on offering tickets to special events such as The VMA's, Victoria's Secret show, New York Fashion week etc. they are total scum that take advantage of people for their money! Internet
Removal Author: Westchester , New York Festivals & Event Services: (Daniel)millionaires concierge Internet

Sep 28 2015
Best Rate Financial and Insurance Services - SCAM!! Mark Thompson, Robert Abbott, Robert Taylor Agents and Customers BEWARE!! Nationwide
Best Rate Life and Annuity Brokerage Author: CARROLLTON, Texas Insurance Agencies: Best Rate Financial and Insurance Services - SCAM!! Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
American Gold Label We got charged again 4 days after purchase. The salesman even made 2 imprints of our cc we are told. Clayton North Carolina Author: Clayton, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: American Gold Label North Carolina

Sep 27 2015
Direct General Auto Insurance Insurance that does not pay! Tampa Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Insurance Companies: Direct General Auto Insurance Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
freedom smoke usa Tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Smoke Shops: freedom smoke usa Tucson , Arizona