Your Search | freedom gold, advantage direct tele flex

Dec 08 2016
atoztheme my direct express card was charged by this company 3 times without my OK someone used my card without my knowledge. Internet Author: yuciapa, California Credit Card Fraud: atoztheme Internet

Dec 06 2016
Gold Coast Property Pros FAKE! FRAUD! RUDE! Marina Del Rey California Author: Beverly Hills, California Home Owner Associations: Gold Coast Property Pros Marina Del Rey, California

Dec 06 2016
Prime logistics LLC Prime log This company takes full advantage of there drivers by taking deposits out for there trucks as company drivers and leased drivers Rolling Meadows Illionois Prime logistics llc Author: El Campo, Texas Trucking Companies: Prime logistics LLC Rolling Meadows, IL

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
Freedom Health Prime HealthHealthy Nationwide Tried to log in to get information on policy and could not get logged in. Said I would have ID cards today to print out and dont and cant get to them. I got suspicious and found info that it is a scam. New York Nationwide Author: LURAY, Virginia Health Insurance: Freedom Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Select homes Had this home for 15 years. Electrical, plumbing and serious structural problems. Have a video to prove it. When select homes put my home together they put the chimney hole in the wrong spot. Instead of repairing the hole in wood they rolled tar paper over it. Worst mistake I ever made purchasing a select home. Richfield North Carolina Author: Gold hill, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Select homes Richfield, North Carolina

Dec 04 2016
Direct express debit card services Weaverville California Author: weaverville, California State Government: Direct express debit card services Weaverville, California

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Dec 01 2016
Silver ridge direct Movie night dvd Took my money Internet Internet Author: Rich Hill, Missouri Sales People: Silver ridge direct Internet

Dec 01 2016
Dent Research... Harry Dent Last January(16th) I joined Dent Research as a member to get information emailed to me about the financial markets.I clicked on their Silvermembership for around $49(at that time around £28).....I was then billed for their Gold service automatically and charged £96 or around that figure. Internet Author: Wellingborough, Other Financial Services: Dent Research... Internet

Nov 30 2016
usa benefits advantage I don't know how i got them, i was just trying to call my medical insurance that the pharmacy says i am not covered, so i called the number behind the insurance card and that's how i got them.Virginia Beach Virginia Author: las vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: usa benefits advantage Virginia Beach , Virginia

Nov 29 2016
Luminess Air Luminess Air Direct This company will steal your money Web Nationwide Author: Carrizo, Texas Beauty Salons: Luminess Air Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Freedom investing academy Charged my atm card $97 on 11/1/2016 i did not order anything from them Internet
Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Freedom investing academy Internet

Nov 28 2016
Direct TV DirectTV Subpoena for Recording San Luis Obispo California Nationwide The answer is simple... Author: Morro Bay, California Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Advantage Window and Door Company Will not pay employees Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Work Place Bullies: Advantage Window and Door Company Columbus, Ohio

Nov 28 2016
007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Mr. Gary D. Gruenberg. 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc, Fragrance Zone, Inc, Grun Art, Inc, Ideas By Design, and Perfume Free Zone are all owned by Gary Gruenberg and use the phone number 305 491-3878. Never sent me a 1 oz platinum american eagle. Miami Florida BS Author: Salmon Arm, British Columbia Multi Level Marketing: 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Internet

Nov 25 2016
Gold Silver Group overcharged for silver coins, too bolster his retirement. Culver City California Author: Colwich, Kansas Brokerage Companies: Gold Silver Group Culver City, California

Nov 25 2016
Georgia Lock & Key Georgia Lock and Key are Crooks who have taken advantage of many consumers. BEWARE unethical practices at hand Atlanta Georgia Author: Canton, Georgia Locksmiths: Georgia Lock & Key Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 25 2016
US Health Advisors Freedom Life JOB SEEKERS BEWARE! orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Insurance Companies: US Health Advisors orlando, Florida

Nov 25 2016
Jeremy Rush Zukul, Zukul Ad Network, Zukul Gold Owed commissions and product was not delivered either Internet Author: Lincoln, Nebraska On-Line Business: Jeremy Rush Internet

Nov 24 2016
Mattress By Appointment previously known as Carolina Bedding Direct Mattress business scam Jacksonville Florida Nationwide Author: charleston, West Virginia Mattress Stores: Mattress By Appointment Nationwide

Nov 24 2016
Dr Guy De Smet MSU Geneva Gold Buyer Misrepresentation circumvention Geneva Internet
More Backup Provided Email of Banking Line Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Dr Guy De Smet Geneva,

Nov 21 2016
Kelly Santiago Kelly Brum Kelly S BrumKelly Santiago BrumKelly santi-sunshine (Facebook) @pinakellada Pinakellada Pinakellada1 Sociopathic Gold Digger!! Kelly Santiago at St Luke's in New Bedford, Ma New Bedford Massachusetts
Author: West warwick, Rhode Island Ex- Girlfriends: Kelly Santiago New Bedford , Massachusetts

Nov 21 2016
Direct Connect promise you a route, you drive 2 and ahalf hours to make 12$ all over Texas Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Connect