FREEDOM GOLD, ADVANTAGE DIRECT TELE FLEX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Freedom Gold, Advantage Direct Tele Flex
There may be more specific results for "Freedom Gold, Advantage Direct Tele Flex"
For more specific results for "Freedom Gold, Advantage Direct Tele Flex"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2017
Paradise Village Resort and Spa / Paradise Village Advantage Program We were scammed by Paradise Village Resort and Spa! I HIGHLY WARN anyone who is considering signing any contract with them! The fact that they can lie to your face and not care that you are being completely duped is dispicable, DO NOT TRUST THIS HEARTLESS COMPANY!!  Nuevo Vallarta, MX Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Resorts: Paradise Village Resort and Spa Nationwide

May 19 2017
Smile Pro Direct This product is a total scam. They will keep on charging your credit card even after you cancel order. They do not mention anything about sending the product without permission during their promotion. The first big charge will be $ 94.31.COMPLAIN to the Internet Author: Delmar, New York Dental Services: Smile Pro Direct Internet

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 19 2017
Freedom Auto Finders Beware Twin Falls Idaho Author: Twin Falls, Idaho Auto Dealers: Freedom Auto Finders Twin Falls, Idaho

May 19 2017
USA Direct, Las Vegas, NV Almost scammed Las Vegas NV Author: Seffner, Florida Questionable Activities: USA Direct Las Vegas, NV

May 18 2017
New Bridge Merchant Capital Green Capital Funding LLC Direct Lending = Scams a bit more complicated! New York Internet Author: FAIRFAX, Virginia Loans: New Bridge Merchant Capital Internet

May 18 2017
ESN DIRECT They don't give all refunds but they do mark your account as being refuned,even if you have proof Scottsdale/AZUSA Arizona/California
Author: Lemoore, California Unusual Rip-Off: ESN DIRECT Scottsdale, Arizona

May 18 2017
Legal Help Services Nicole Vannoy Amanda Michael Parker/Hutchison Con Artist took advantage of a child in serious danger. When I called and explained a very complicated, and sad situation of a father desperate to get his child out of a dangerous situation they told me they would help with no problem for a low down payment of 250 dollars, and then only 39 dollars a month for every month we needed them after. This is bulls***, as they took my money for them to find us a totally different lawyer that we could of found on our own. Dayton Ohio
Author: PHELPS, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Legal Help Services Internet

May 18 2017
Tele Circuit slam, slammed, target elderly, trick old people in to switching phone service La Follette Tennessee Author: Tennessee Telephone Companies: Tele Circuit Duluth, Georgia

May 16 2017
direct express Us direct express Fraudulently handled chargebacks On line only Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: direct express Internet

May 16 2017
Powersports Distro Gary Fike SCAM - will never see the product Wixom, MI Author: Freedom, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: Powersports Distro Internet

May 15 2017
Sydney Hare Sydney took advantage of my small business by demanding a significant refund and threatened us with a bad review if we didn't give her the refund she was seeking. We gave her the refund she demanded and then many months after the refund was issued, she wrote a scathing 1 star yelp review of my business. She was extremely rude with my staff. New York, NY Internet Author: New York, New York Tailor Shops: Sydney Hare Internet

May 15 2017
Direct TV Buyer beware Carol Stream Illinois Author: Oscoda, Michigan Television Parts & Services: Direct TV Carol Stream, Illinois

May 15 2017
Deans professional heating and plumbing Troy, manager and Michael eisele, technician Took advantage of a foreign, single mother Maple grove Minnesota Author: Maple grove , Minnesota Home Improvements: Deans professional heating and plumbing Maple grove, Minnesota

Freedom Fuels International discount voucher rip off Rocklea Queensland
Author: Moorooka, Alabama Gas Stations: Freedom Fuels International Rocklea,

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 14 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer (Visage Skin Care Shop) 99.95 for 0.5 oz ... And It's Not Gold North Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Durango, Colorado Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Nationwide

May 11 2017
BCTI Campuses Gig Harbor Owner HQ based Re: monetary financial services out of California and Utah collections agency. Direct Loans Us Gov Dept of Education. Bcti and its collection copmapies victimized me since nov 2003 upon successful graduation and completion. i never could gain a class act due to my date range. this will always be with all of us nomatter who was who in class. we all got screwed so one of you posting on here dont forget that before you claim others were causing in class disruptions, what relevance does that mean anyways to your ripoff report are you less or better than your fellow student who also got scammed hmm ROB? it ought to be you on their side vs the HQ in gig harbor Washington Author: milton, Washington Computer Training & Education: BCTI Campuses gig , Washington

May 11 2017
RecDirect Factory Outlets Rec DirectRec-Direct RecDirect Fails to Deliver Merchandise and VP then Commits Harrassment Atlanta Nationwide Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Health Spas: RecDirect Factory Outlets Nationwide

May 11 2017
Andrew Clark @perexpert95 Makayla Orourke Tried selling me a blue and gold MaCaw but never received the Bird or a refund Staunton 1423 484 3943 Tennessee Author: Litchfield , Illinois Animal Services: Andrew Clark @perexpert95 Staunton 1423 484 3943, Tennessee

May 11 2017
ic media direct reviews, icmediadirect reviews,icmedia,ic media direct,ic media Fort Benton Montana Author: Fort Benton, Montana Electronic Manufacturers: ic media direct reviews Fort Benton, Montana

May 10 2017
Brinks master card Direct deposit failure Nationwide Author: Milford, Delaware Banks: Brinks master card Nationwide

May 10 2017
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING THE COMPANY IS PREJUDICE THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN EQUAL RIGHTS IRVINE California Hotwest Author: ROCHESTER, New York Department & Outlet Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING IRVINE, California

May 10 2017
Main Street Trading Company Lied about weight of jewelry and size of diamond. Jacksonville Illinois Author: Jacksonville, Illinois Gold Scrap Buyers: Main Street Trading Company Jacksonville , Illinois

May 09 2017
BAGWELL BUILDERS GROUP,INC LARRY BAGWELL BAGWELL BUILDERS TOOK ADVANTAGE OF SENIOR CITIZEN WITH NO REMORSE HUDSON Florida Author: Hudson, Florida Home Improvements: BAGWELL BUILDERS GROUP,INC HUDSON, Florida