Your Search | freedom gold, advantage direct tele flex

Aug 23 2016
MCI MCI a Verizon Company A blocked long distance phone gets Billed for $10.94 Direct Dialed /Operator assisted/ops, Jacksonville Florida
Author: Montgomery, Texas Telephone Companies: MCI Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Our Campus Market Student Advantage Card LATE, Missed textbook discount, Welcome pkg not even shipped yet Nationwide Author: Golden, Colorado Colleges and Universities: On Campus Market Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
CCS Direct LLC CCS, CCS Skateboard shop Charged for items I ordered & was sent something else Internet
Author: Montague, Michigan Sporting Goods: CCS Direct LLC Internet

Aug 23 2016
Mike Bivens Direct Fairways Mike Porter Golf's Greatest Con Artists Tempe Arizona
Author: Tempe, Arizona Boat Brokers: Golf Courses: Mike Bivens Direct Fairways Tempe , Arizona

Aug 23 2016
AlbionMall AlbionMall albion online,Gold/silver Scam Internet Pennsylvania Internet
Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: AlbionMall Internet

Aug 21 2016
Detroit Advantage London Nationwide  Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Detroit Advantage Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
'genesis satelite Direct tv cable sales Early cancelatiion fee was never refunded Kennewick Washington Author: emmett, Idaho Satellite Dish Companies: 'genesis satelite Kennewick, Washington

Aug 20 2016
Direct Buy Auto Warranty NO Service Iselin New Jersey Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto Warranty: Direct Buy Auto Warranty Iselin, New Jersey

Aug 20 2016
Freedom cash lenders Will not allow me to payoff loan, just continue to make ACH withdrawals. I have requested the payoff amount 3 times Findley California Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Loan Brokers: Freedom cash lenders Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Detriot Advantage London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Autogard Advantage AutogardAdvantage true frauds car warranty company !!!! plase dont buy any of their product North York, Ontario Author: Scarborough, Ontario Auto Warranty: Autogard Advantage North York, , Ontario

Aug 19 2016
Direct Auto Body Services False Agreement Los Angeles California Author: West columbia, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: West Columbia Collision Center Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Mike Mesack HSN Coin Collector Misrepresentation Bordering on Fraud Internet Author: N. Venice, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: Mike Mesack Internet

Aug 19 2016
Ireland's Rustic Lodges Ireland's Employees Steal from Customers then Management Refuse to Contact You Gold Beach Oregon Author: Sonoma, California Hotel: Ireland's Rustic Lodges Gold Beach, Oregon

Aug 19 2016
Silva-Markham Partners Lincoln Pointe Lofts Vivian Markham, Silva-Markham Partners5291 East Yale Avenue Denver, Colorado 80222 Office: 303-835-8181 Direct: 303-300-8781Fax: 303-736-4006 Lincoln Pointe Lofts Englewood Colorado common areas urine feces management dismisses Denver Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Housing Rentals: Silva-Markham Partners Lincoln Pointe Lofts Denver, California

Aug 18 2016
James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Mike PlumleeAxiom Advantage Portfolios Just received an Invite to an EXPENSIVE Free Dinner Axiom Financial Partners Financial Seminar, but checked background of Mike (James) Plumlee and OMG:Denton County Lien Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2016
USA Advantage Detroit USA Advantage UK or New orbit funding or Detroit advantage USA Advantage took our money and delivered nothing - its a houx stupid London and Detroit United Kingdom Internet Author: Sandton , Alabama Investment Brokers: USA Advantage Detroit Internet

Aug 18 2016
AirTron Columbus, a division of Direct Energy Paid for a Maintenance plan only to have to pay for a Service call, which was necessary because I was misinformed on a prior maintenence check! Columbus Ohio Author: Pataskala, Ohio Maintenance Companies: AirTron Columbus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 18 2016
Gate Crafters Aka web direct brands Faulty equipment Odessa Florida Author: Bushnell, Florida Home Improvements: Gate Crafters Odessa , Florida

Aug 18 2016
Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. en Mérida Yucatán México Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. en Mérida Yucatán México Definitivamente me equivoque recomendando a Jorge Leal Murguía https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. en Mérida Yucatán México. Calle 27 53a, México, 8 Y 10 Col. Mexico Mérida, Yuc.  Merida, yucatan InternetJorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. Mexico in Merida Jorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. Mexico in Merida definitely recommending me wrong I will warn all of the risks and dangers that will bring them to work with someone like that take advantage of you and disappoint. also I have knowledge that he never finished his professional education, which would explain why his work is so mediocre and very amateurish. Merida, Yucatan Internet Author: Merida, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. en Mérida Yucatán México Internet

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 17 2016
High country transportation Freedom highway transportation They sold me a truck on lease purchase and put me into the negative.  Midilothian Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Local Transportation: High country transportation Midilothian, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet