Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Freedom Sales, Inc
There may be more reports for "Freedom Sales, Inc"
For more results perform a general search for "Freedom Sales, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
Eli Max Realty Inc - Eli Zilberstein Scamming people out of rent and deposits. Slum lord Van Nuys California
Author: Los Angeles, California Realtors: Eli Max Realty Inc - Eli Zilberstein Van Nuys, California

Feb 18 2017
Nation Relocation Region Relocations Inc Fraud, liars, incompetent, rippoff artists, scammers Norcross Georgia Author: New Port Richey, Florida Moving Companies: Nation Relocation Norcross, Georgia

Feb 18 2017
Pizza Hut Pizza Hut Permits credit card fraud to make sales Texas Question for you--- Author: Plano, Texas Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut

Feb 18 2017
US Xpress Inc. Expressive liars, false advertising n no work Irving Texas Nationwide Author: Brenham, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: US Xpress Inc. Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Damaged furniture, Ignored e-mails and phone calls Antioch Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Antioch, Tennessee

Feb 18 2017
Taxnet financial inc Huge Scam! Chicago, Illinois Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Income tax: Taxnet financial inc Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Fitzgerald Coaching, Inc They promised to call leads for me and then pass those people that were interested in setting an appointment to me. I paid them $5,000. I did recieve some leads and then they stopped sending me anything. I tired to call and email them but they would never follow back up with me. Pittsford New York Author: Duncannon, Pennsylvania Realtors: Fitzgerald Coaching, Inc Pittsford, New York

Feb 17 2017
TEJARAH INTERNATIONAL INC MOUNIR SAIFMOUTAZ ALI fake check for amount of $8640.00 after I am deliverd the order of Kids short ELIZABETH New Jersey Author: Wayne, New Jersey Clothing Stores: TEJARAH INTERNATIONAL INC ELIZABETH , New Jersey

Feb 17 2017
National carpet care inc Bait and switch Altanonte springs fl Florida Author: Groveland, Florida Cleaning Services: National carpet care inc Altanonte springs fl, Florida

Feb 17 2017
Pacific Restaurant Brokers-Jerry Diza Recruits individuals for sales associate. Promises commission on the sale of the business lead acquired. Jerry has been avoiding calls in regards to a commission owed . He change company password as to avoid any business related to my lead. He Recruits and does not pay hourly rate for time spent getting leads. He refused to write up a contract to pay commission. Tustin California xx Author: Tustin, California Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific Restaurant Brokers-Jerry Diza Tustin, California

Feb 17 2017
J.C. RENDERING INC JASON CARUSO FRANK CARUSO SCAM FRAUD THEY DONT PAY THAIR BILLS!! FRANKFORT New York Author: PENN YAN, New York Bad Check Writers: J.C. RENDERING INC New York

Feb 17 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Lenders Cloud is dedicated to guiding you through the complicated process of finding not just a loan, but, the correct loan for your business. By using creative strategy and incomparable service we will show you how funding a business should be handled. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lenders Cloud pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Tustin, California Credit & Debt Services: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Irvine, California

Feb 17 2017
American Travel Partners Worldwide Inc. ATP offered complimentary travel and cruise, activation and fulfillment fees exceeded value Land O’Lakes Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Cruises: American Travel Partners Worldwide Inc. Land O’Lakes, Florida

Feb 17 2017
D & D auto Sale fresno.craigslist.org/search/ctd?query=406+9182 USED Auto Sales Madera California Author: Madera, California Auto Dealers: D & D auto Sale Madera, California

Feb 17 2017
RGB Love, Inc. / Chaz Decker Took My Graphic Design Deposit and Disappeared Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Decatur, Georgia Websites: RGB Love, Inc. Internet

Feb 17 2017
Adesso, Inc Adesso forces consumers to pay return shipping on their defective products BEFORE replacing them WITHOUT OPENLY NOTIFYING US BEFORE BUYING! Walnut California Author: Pomona, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Adesso, Inc Walnut, California

Feb 16 2017
SMI Swissmetal Inc. SMH Schweizerische Metallhandel Panama S.A. Fraudulent selling of rare and strategic metals in secure,deeded ,insured individual accounts in Switzerland and Panama Author: New Orleans , Louisiana Investment Brokers: SMI Swissmetal Inc. Internet

Feb 16 2017
Rapid Fulfillment, Inc They are sending me what appears to be a monthly shipment of pills called Neuroxr Pacoima California Author: Fairfield, Iowa Supplemental Health Programs: Rapid Fulfillment, Inc California

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Cabelas Allowed a thief who stole my ID to redeem a deposit left at the store for guns I wanted to purchase, and after finding out it wasn't me two weeks later changed their mind and refused to reimburse me the cash. Verdi Nevada Bring out the Violin Author: Reno, Nevada Sales People: Cabelas Verdi , Nevada

Feb 16 2017
SANTA CLARITA ESCR, Roberto G. VALENCIA California Author: SANTA ANA, California Financial Services: SANTA CLARITA ESCROW INC. VALENCIA , California

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Mercari aka Mercari Inc do not work with these people you will not get paid and also they will cancel your site for no good reasons believe me as I say from experi ence they are unreachable and bad business ethics you will not get paid correctly of your items values San Francisco Internet Author: Venice, Florida Attorneys General: Mercari Internet

Feb 16 2017
Paramount Property Paramount Property Professionals8810 Commodity CR #35 Orlando FL, 32819Main 877-884-5376 Disruptive con on timeshare. What they say and do are very different. Orlando Florida Author: Decatur, Georgia Sales People: Paramount Property Orlando, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Rapid Fulfillment Inc Pacomia California Author: Barto, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Rapid Fulfillment Inc Pacomia, California