Your Search | freedom sales, inc

Jan 19 2017
dodge enterprises inc they put a lean on my truck and i have moved to missouri and i cant sell my truck with this lean on it this has been going on since 1996 so i need trade this truck in.  jacksonville Florida Author: licking , Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: dodge enterprises inc jacksonville, Florida

Jan 19 2017
ACE Industrial Supply Sales rep told me he was senting me a drill bit set for free. All he asked is that I use them so that I would see how good they are. When I got the set I noticed an invoice for $395.00 - If the phone calls are recorded for quality assurance (lol) then it would be clearly evident that I did not agree to pay anything and I was explained that it was a sample. Burbank, CA Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Hardware & Tools: Long Island Demolition Internet

Jan 19 2017
UHAUL International, Inc. Company refuses to return calls after doing my wrong PHOENIX, Arizona U-Haul Cares Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL International, Inc. PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
Magic Kream lots - see other reportsMAGIC KREAM, INC. is corporation filed with the New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). The DOS ID is 4902316. The entity type is DOMESTIC Charged my bank account $99.95 for supposedly two free samples at $4.95 only for shipping. Brooklyn New York Author: Foothill Ranch, California Bait-and-Switch: Magic Kream Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Shaws Supermarkets Tricky weekly sales Peabody Massachusetts Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Grocery Stores: Shaws Supermarkets Peabody, Massachusetts

Jan 19 2017
Experience Sales Door To Door Sales Scam Phoenix Arizona He lied! Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Door to Door Sales: Experience Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Essilor of America, Inc. Crizal lenses Fraud Misrepresentations Abuse of Disabled Elder Abuse Dallas Texas Author: Marion, Illinois Manufacturers: Essilor of America, Inc. Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
csm fastener's director of sales Jeffery Gagliano is a petty internet theif and liar ordered a printer, then claimed months later it didn't work and stole it Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: eugene, Oregon E-trade: Jeffrey Gagliano at CSM Fasteners Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
Allison sales Co flooring and tile Chase Allison , Victor Allison Theft of services , deceptive trade practices , contract fraud , insurance fraud Ft smith Arkansas
Author: Ft smith, Arkansas Builders & Contractors: Allison sales Co flooring and tile Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Acs inc Criminal Internet Author: California Legal Process Servers: Acs inc Internet

Jan 18 2017
DiGesare Mechanical Inc. DiGesare Mechanical Non payment of Hvac installer Lien was filed Schenectady New York Author: Pasadena, California Builders & Contractors: DiGesare Mechanical Inc. Schenectady, New York

Jan 18 2017
ridgid tools home depot ridgid tools rips consumers off on warranty Nationwide Author: zephyrhills, Florida Sales People: ridgid tools Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Explosive Advertising Smart Circle MLM - Grey Area Pyramid Scheme - Scam Tampa Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Sales People: Explosive Advertising Tampa, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Ted Life - Internal Credit Systems Rude and Incompetent Durham North Carolina Author: Dublin, Georgia Sales People: Ted Life - Internal Credit Systems Durham, North Carolina

Jan 18 2017
Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Kiely Ball Auditone Hearing Aids uses bait-and-switch sales technique in advertising to pray on senior citizens. Westlake Village California Author: California Hearing Aid Centers: Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Westlake Village, California

Jan 18 2017
Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Refunded policy instead of paying claim California Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Car Insurance: Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
CONVERGENT Outsourcing, INC ACT HOLDING Montgomery Alabama Author: ABBEVILLE, Alabama Work Place Bullies: CONVERGENT Outsourcing, INC Montgomery , Alabama

Jan 18 2017
D&D auto sales in madera,ca Dave Riley owner Ripped me off and won't pay court judgement Madera California Author: Clovis, California Auto Dealers: D&D auto sales in madera,ca Madera, California

Jan 18 2017
Real Deal K9 Real Deal Protection Dog Sales Real Deal K9 Protection Dogs Sick puppy near death Acton California Author: los angeles, California Animal Abuse: Real Deal K9 Acton, California

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Magic Tracks SCAM!!!  Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Sales People: Magic Tracks SCAM!!! Internet

Jan 17 2017
Erie Construction Midwest,Inc Damaged Vinyl Siding Toledo Ohio Author: Reedsville, Pennsylvania Roofing Companies: Erie Construction Midwest,Inc Toledo, Ohio

Jan 17 2017
PurePlay poker / RockYou Inc. Brent Allard / PP support Niranjan or Neil They have been Withholdng My Dec. 3rd 2016 winnings of $1000.00. San Francisco California Author: North Adams, Massachusetts Casinos & Cardrooms: PurePlay poker / RockYou Inc. San Francisco, California

Jan 17 2017
TaxACT, Inc. No Support, Prices are a Rip Off Internet Author: Meridian, Idaho Income tax: TaxACT, Inc. Internet