Your Search | freedom subscriptions (877 807 4709)

Sep 29 2016
Secured Investment Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Secured Investment Corp clients can feel safe and confident when doing business with Secured Investment Corp. Secured Investment Corp carefully and thoroughly vet all loans and only package the cream of the crop deals to present to lenders. *UPDATE: Secured Investment Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho Financial Services: Secured Investment Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Secured Investment Corp is one of the fastest growing companies in private money marketplaces in United States. Secured Investment Corp over 125 years combined specialized loan expertise, building a comprehensive peer-to-peer lending platform focused on non-owner occupied residential and commercial real estate. Secured Investment Corp's Mission is, through its Circle of Wealth philosophy, to pr Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

Sep 27 2016
Premier Series UCA Freedom Life Freedom Life Multi Plan When purchasing insurance i was informed it was a major medical insurance and it isnt! it will only pay $250.00 addison Texas Nationwide Author: BIG LAKE, Texas Health Insurance: Premier Series UCA Freedom Life Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
BurnSupplements.net,  Deceptive Subscriptions Practices - ongoing charges to credit card Internet Author: Plano, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: BurnSupplements.net Internet

Sep 21 2016
Radiant Skin Santa Ana, CA 1 888 986 8481 1877 495 7967 1 877 498 2o75 SKIN TONE 1 877 495 7967 $94,95 19AUG16 $4.95 15AUG16GENTLE CREAM 1 877 498 2075 $89.95 19AUG16 $5.99 15AUG16QUEENS SERUM 1 877 490 7099 Nevada $1.99 15AUG 16CHARGED TO MY CC ON ABOVE DATES WE Ordered these products with their no risk guarante, which turns out to be NO REFUNDS $197.83 TTYL $184.90 PLUS S&H 12.93 SCAM SCAM SCAM SANTA ANA, California Internet Author: lacey, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, CA 1 888 986 8481 1877 495 7967 1 877 498 2o75 Internet

Sep 15 2016
freedom life insurance company I have been a customer for over 20 years. My policy states all pemiums will be returned if Not used.I was told that I would have to wait until 2021. Fort Worth Texas Author: Marion, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: freedom life insurance company Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 12 2016
Freedom Mortgage Ocwan loan servicing, Ocwan Loans, Lies about refinance terms Cleveland Ohio Author: Fredericsburg , Texas Mortgage Companies: Freedom Mortgage Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 07 2016
JustFly Update on what to do if you got scammed by this company Calcutta Author: Freedom, California Air Travel: JustFly Calcutta,

Sep 07 2016
ASKNET.com asknet*cybelink shop I purchased Cyberlink Media through asknet.com. Now I can't get a product keycode from either one. I have tried to contact them at 877-873-1459 but the line always goes dead without anyone answering it. I've contacted Cyberlink but got nowhere with them either. Internet
Author: Charleston, West Virginia Computer Fraud: ASKNET.com Internet

Sep 07 2016
JustFly JustFly is committing unethical business practices. Internet Author: Freedom, California Air Travel: JustFly Internet

Aug 20 2016
Freedom cash lenders Will not allow me to payoff loan, just continue to make ACH withdrawals. I have requested the payoff amount 3 times Findley California Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Loan Brokers: Freedom cash lenders Internet

Aug 17 2016
High country transportation Freedom highway transportation They sold me a truck on lease purchase and put me into the negative.  Midilothian Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Local Transportation: High country transportation Midilothian, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

14, Report #1320508

Aug 03 2016
Premier Series Health Insurance MultiPlan UCA Freedom Series Freedom of Life Insurance Company I purchased a Healthplan and was told that RX would be $15 or $30 copay. Two RX cost $300.00 Claims are sent to Addison, Texas Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Health Insurance: Premier Series Health Insurance Internet

15, Report #1319732

Jul 31 2016
FREEDOM INVESTING ACADEMY Ian Flannigan, Zach Childress, Creative Real Estate Training.com , REI Quick Cash Workshop,REI Success Academy Freedom Investing Academy REI Workshop SCAM Dallas Texas Author: Boston, Massachusetts Real Estate Investing: FREEDOM INVESTING ACADEMY Dallas, Texas

16, Report #1319311

Jul 27 2016
FREEDOM FIGHTER TIMES Online Access to Freedom Fighter News ? Online Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Media Outlets: Freedom Fighter Times Internet

17, Report #1319049

Jul 26 2016
Countrywide Periodicals Inc RipOff Scammers - will not allow you to cancel subscriptions and charges you for full price of years worth of magazines!! Hamilton Montana Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketers: Countrywide Periodicals Inc Hamilton, Montana

Jul 25 2016
Jeunesse Medica LLC I ordered a trial sample of Regenere Facelift Complex for $4.99. My credit card has been charged 2 times for the amount of $89.92, ANTIAGINGG8448215725 AS SUBSCRIPTIONS & MEMBERSHIPS WHICH I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THEM TO DO SO CENTENNIAL Colorado Author: Somerset, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Jeunesse Medica LLC CENTENNIAL, Colorado

Jul 25 2016
Westport Big and Tall Westport Big & Tallcustomercare@westportbigandtall.com(877) 937-8767 Lynn Aldis VICTORIA GIANERA, E COMMERCE CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST4300 EMPEROR BLVD., SUITE 100 DURHAM, NC 27703O 919-695-4477 F 919-465-0255VGIANERA@PETERMILLAR.COM Imitation Shearling Jacket leather not sheepskin West Port Connecticut Author: New haven , Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: Westport Big and Tall West Port, Connecticut

Jul 25 2016
QQTube ,qqtube.com/ QQTube promised a boost in YouTube views, likes and subscriptions. They are a FRAUD! Internet Author: Chickasaw, Alabama Internet: QQTube Internet

Jul 23 2016
WILBER AND ASSOCIATES WILBER GROUP Wilber is trying to collect on a debt I am responsible for, they haven't produced any papers bearing my signature which is against the FAIR DEBT CREDIT REPORTING ACT, SECTION 807, and False and misleading presentation 15 US 1962Ee. NORMAL Illinois
Author: Carmicheal, California Collection Agencies: WILBER AND ASSOCIATES NORMAL, Illinois

Jul 21 2016
Allstate marketing services Using an old address of mine I was signed up for4 magazine subscriptions thatI did not authorize Village of Sheffield Ohio Author: Rio rancho, New Mexico Book & Magazine Publishers: Allstate marketing services Village of Sheffield, Ohio

Jul 21 2016
Auto Forward ILF Mobile Apps Corp.1075 Route 112Port Jefferson Station, New York 11776Phone: 888-254-7957 Cell Phone Monitoring Software See texts, calls, GPS and more without having the phone in your possession How It Works BUY NOW 30-day money back guarantee. No monthly fees. No subscriptions. Free lifetime upgrades Port Jefferson Station, New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Telephones: Auto Forward Port Jefferson Station, , New York

Jul 20 2016
Ted Ciano's Used Cars Won't return calls, took away freedom of speech, sold wrecked car with clean carfax Pensacola Florida Author: Bay Minette, Alabama Auto Dealers: Auto Dealers: Ted Ciano's Used Cars Pensacola, Florida

Jul 19 2016
1 and Only Locksmith 1 and Only Locksmith144-42 Jewel AveFlushing, New YorkUSAPhone: 877-651-5625Web: 247raleighlocksmith.com /contact-us/index.htmlCategory: Customer Price Gouging, Rip Off, Lies, Intimidation Flushing New York Author: cary, North Carolina Personal Services: 1 and Only Locksmith Flushing, New York