Your Search | freedom united sales, smartraiser, prize point publications

May 04 2016
Viasat Exede, WildBlue Sales misrepresentation Nationwide Author: Red Bluff, California Internet: Viasat Nationwide

May 04 2016
Group Vertical Ecotech hoverboards They're a rip off UNITED STATES Grand Rapids,Michigan Author: Chicago, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: Group Vertical

May 04 2016
Material Handling Sales Solutions MHSS Scam artists. Over billing for work not completed canton Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Business Consulting: Material Handling Sales Solutions Nationwide

May 04 2016
Carid SMOKE AND MIRROR SALES AND RETURN POLICY, EXCESSIVE TIME FOR SHIPPING AND RETURNS, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Cranbury New Jersey Author: Cornelius , North Carolina Auto Parts: Carid Cranbury , New Jersey

May 04 2016
JD Byrider Tuesday. Sales rep JD Money Trap Columbus Ohio Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Columbus, Ohio

May 03 2016
Ticket Office Sales.com Resale at outrageous values Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Ticket Sales: Ticket Office Sales.com Internet

May 03 2016
Mysteryshoppingonlinejob Lead Generation Scam/ NOT MYSTERY SHOPPING Internet Ironically Author: High Point, North Carolina Work at Home: Mysteryshoppingonlinejob Internet

Master Of Bling Total rip off and liars. atlanta Georgia
Problem Solved Author: Baltimore, Maryland Sales People: Master Of Bling atlanta, Georgia

May 03 2016
Hann Financial Service Fabricate false pictures of vehicle to incur bogus charges, additional BS about missing Master Keys Jamesburg, NJ 08831 New Jersey I See Robert Made His Point Perfectly Ands You Have NO Rebuttal! Author: Massapequa, New York Car Financing: Hann Financial Service Jamesburg,, New Jersey

May 03 2016
United recovery collection agency Harassing me by calling me fraud Louisville, KY Internet Author: Brooklyn , New York Casinos & Cardrooms: United recovery collection agency Internet

May 03 2016
Unified Doers Management Group LLC Door to door magazine sales scam Washington Dist of Columbia Author: North Easton, Massachusetts Sales People: Unified Doers Management Group LLC Washington, Dist of Columbia

May 03 2016
Formula One Autocentres Lets ruin this couples bank holiday weekend mansfield united kingdom Author: mansfield nottinghamshire, Alabama Auto Parts: Formula One Autocentres mansfield, United Kingdom

May 03 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Official prize award directive I ordered a digital camcorder for $99.95 and never got it and I want action and justice served I want my money or camcorder one Arlington Texas Author: Clintwood, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington , Texas

May 02 2016
CHAPMAN BMW ON CAMELBACK JOE AGUSTA (SALES), STEVE SUCKER (FINANCE), DOUG MARTIN (SALES MGR), DAVE SMALL (FINANCE) BOB COTA (GM) LIARS-CREDIT MISREPRESENTATION-NON-APPROVAL OF CREDIT PULLS-RUDE-MISREPRESENTATION Phoenix Arizona Author: mMESA, Arizona Auto Dealers: CHAPMAN BMW ON CAMELBACK Phoenix, Arizona

May 02 2016
Bridge City Auto Sales /Auto Town My mom and I brought a car from Bridge City on4/4/2016 we had the car for two dollars when the gage in the was hot  Portland Oregon Recommendation Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Dealers: Bridge City Auto Sales Portland, Oregon

May 02 2016
Iceburg cups Haven't received product Internet Author: Old Town, Florida Sales People: Iceburg cups Internet

May 02 2016
Ad Astra Speedy Cash Committed fraud and violating the Fair Debt Collections Act Wichita Kansas Author: Anchorage, Alaska Sales People: Ad Astra Wichita, Kansas

May 02 2016
ProtectMyCar They produced a different reason for not honoring through warranty I had purchased. Nationwide Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Sales People: ProtectMyCar Nationwide

May 02 2016
CHAMPION WINDOWS THE SALES PERSON LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING JUST TO GET THE SALE. PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania Author: ALIQUIPPA, Pennsylvania Window Manufacturers: CHAMPION WINDOWS PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

May 02 2016
Hg auto sales Oligario huzair gaeta. Gladys luna scam odometer fraud harassing phone calls harassing messages on Facebook foul llanguag Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Hg auto sales Indianapolis, Indiana

May 02 2016
Wholesale America American Sales Group LLC I wired money for merchandise that I purchased and I never received my merchandise or refund back. Emails and all communication stopped from company once I sent them my money. Riverview Florida Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Wholesale America Riverview , Florida

May 02 2016
vivint solar I got solar from this co. and my bill doubled, Talk about run-around I get dizzy from their excuses. elder abuse I am 75 Lehi Utah Author: Simi Valley, California Door to Door Sales: vivint solar Lehi, Utah

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
entitlement distribution cinter financial services data divison office of prize director they told me that I was a winner of $1,823,976.00 and they wanted me to send a $20.00 check hewlett ny ny Author: CLOVERPORT, Kentucky Cash Services: entitlement distribution cinter hewlett ny , NY

May 01 2016
Yellow Pages United fake invoices, demanding money, deceptive survey, copy pasted sensitive information Atlanta, GA Nationwide
Author: Bellflower, California Advertising / Deceptive: Yellow Pages United Nationwide