Your Search | freedom united sales, smartraiser, prize point publications

Aug 30 2016
American Heartland Insurance United Equitable Group Worst Insurance Company skokie Illinois Author: CANTRALL, Illinois Car Insurance: American Heartland Insurance skokie, Illinois

Aug 29 2016
Car outlet Total Finance , sales rep Teresa Mendoza in Melrose Park, IL , Car Outlet repair shop on Archer Ave, Chicago IL Consumer fraud and malicious attempt to sell and mislead customers in driving a unsafe vechicals that are not inspected binding consumers in arbritration clauses. Melrose Park Illinois Author: Northlake, Illinois Auto Dealers: Car outlet Melrose Park, Illinois

Aug 29 2016
BoxOfficeTickets Overpriced Tickets of The Book Of Mormon Winnipeg Internet total money lost is even greater than my first report Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Sales People: BoxOfficeTickets Internet

Aug 29 2016
mad city sales Well, I bought one of these cars. Dodgeville WI Author: Dodgeville, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: mad city sales Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Fluent Home LLC Sales rep apparently LIED every time he opened his mouth !! Maryville Georgia Author: Maryville, Tennessee Door to Door Sales: Fluent Home LLC Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Blizzard White,  They are taking $$ out of my account when I didn't even order anything I did receive a parcel in mail but sent back without opening as I didn't order it but still they keep taking $$ over $200 United States Louisville
Author: Melbourne , Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Michelle Owen Internet

Aug 28 2016
mad city sales Lied over the phone and horrible treatment when there! madison Wisconsin Author: Oregon, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: mad city sales madison, Wisconsin

Aug 28 2016
Wang Gang Fowler Bros UK (website name with a UK suffix) - turned out to be a Chinese company known as WANG GANG Claimed to be a British company selling leather shoes. Turned out to be Chinese rip-offs who sent plastic shoes Shanghai Shanghai. China
Author: BLACKHEATH, Alabama Sales People: Wang Gang Shanghai,

Aug 28 2016
Mint auto sales Mint Auto Traders EIN# 46-0939774 Phone scam and discrimination against a disabled woman with minor children. Orlando Florida Author: Colquitt, Georgia Auto Dealers: Mint auto sales Orlando, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Mad City Sales Extremely deceptive advertising and poor quality product. Madison Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Mad City Sales Madison, Wisconsin

Aug 27 2016
Paul Blanco Sacramento They sold me a lemon and lied during the sales process Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Dealers: Paul Blanco Sacramento Sacramento, California

Aug 27 2016
Johnny Hall Truck service dot #2383942 Guy is not certified, He will not stand behind his work and will send truckers out of business Valley Alabama
Author: West point, Georgia Trucking Companies: Johnny Hall Truck service dot #2383942 Valley, Alabama

Aug 26 2016
MyDivorcePapers.com Divorce Place Inc Divorce Papers, MyDivorcePapers.com, Scam and Ripoff, High Pressure Sales Tactics, Deceptive Consumer Practice, Fraud Rancho Santa California Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Legal Process Services: MyDivorcePapers.com California

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Optimal Health Products Inc This company scamed me! They deducted $78 without my concent or approval of the transaction. I called the number to try and see if they could refung the amount withdrawn from my account, they lady didnt know how to help me properly. Savanna Georgia Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Sales People: Optimal Health Products Inc Savanna, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
The Vines at Riverpark Attempted Wrongful Withholding of Deposit Oxnard California
Robert has not grasped my point Author: Camarillo, California Housing Rentals: The Vines at Riverpark Oxnard, California

Aug 25 2016
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. Tel: (00 228) 224 368 46. Email: togobanqueatlantique@live.fr Att. ………., Sir/Madam, Following the application of claims and document of prove tendered to this bank by your late Cousin's personal Adviser/ Barr Jason Anthony, for the release of his deposit to you as the sole next of kin. As much as we have no objection whatsoever to your claim on the deposit of our late customer, We would however point out that your tender and application has been received and has been positioned to the Strong Vault Dept. of this bank for proper verifications before the effect and the release of the deposit to you. Yours Faithfully, Mr. Charles Kie. Branch Manager. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. Internet
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Banks: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Internet

Aug 25 2016
WISHESBRIDES crooks, thieves, do not honor return policy, poor quality, pictures used on web are NOT actual dress unkown Internet Author: Hampton, Georgia Sales People: WISHESBRIDES Internet

Aug 25 2016
Atomic Deals Ordered a Mickey Mouse watch on July 17th, 2016. Paid through PayPal. Sent 4 emails. Got automated replies.  China Internet Author: RICHMOND, Texas Sales People: Atomic Deals Internet

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
Payless Car Rental Told I need Loss of Use insurance Las Vegas Nevada Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Sales People: Payless Car Rental Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 24 2016
Bagger Bags Ordered poor quality bags, sent back for full refund and cannot get them to refund my money Lake Worth Florida Author: Indiana Sales People: Bagger Bags Lake Worth , Florida

Aug 24 2016
Roberto Murolo scammed with fake goods Milano Italy Author: Renton, Washington Sales People: Roberto Murolo Milano,

Aug 24 2016
Cassiopeia Bouvier des Flandres Stephen D. Bowerman Jani Bowerman Steve has taken money from a variety of buyers and at this point September 2016 the amount he has taken and not refunded nor supplied puppies has risen to $10,950.00! NO one has recieved a puppy or their money back from him. Wasilla, Alaska Alaska Author: Orlando , Florida Animal Services: Cassiopeia Bouvier des Flandres Wasilla, Alaska

Aug 24 2016
Prize distribution services The letter states that i won 1,823,976.00. It says i needed to claim my prize in 14 days by sending them 20 dollars which I did. It has a prize file number of 30601319345. I have not received anything from them in over a month. I was scammed and want my money back. Hewlett New York Not going to happen.... Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cash Services: Prize distribution services Hewlett, New York