muscle

Your Search | freedom united sales, smartraiser, prize point publications

Sep 21 2014
Sammydress As of 09/12/2014 I orderes two items from sammydress and I requested expiedited services which I paid for the shipping it indicated that it will take 3-5 business days for it to be shipped with expidieted services which was right on time for my upcoming concert I then waited a week no items so I contacted their us number a gentlemen answered the phone and could not find my order number I then made numerous attempts to contact them which I continuely apolpogize and say my items will ship in 1-2 days but so far nothing they havent even sent me a tracking number as promised so I can track my order they are extremely fraudlent and I dont recommend anyone to spend there hard earned money scam China Internet Author: Rancho cordova, California Sales People: Sammydress Internet

Sep 21 2014
Don Baskin truck sales, llc Beware truck will have major engine and filter problems Covington Tennessee
Author: Whittier, California Truck Dealers: Don Baskin truck sales, llc Covington, Tennessee

Sep 21 2014
onsinking Technology Co. Ltd Sales Manager Miss LisaSkype: lisa.liu930e-mail: lisaliu.electronic@gmail.com I am a wholesaler.shanzhen china Author: Cape Coral , Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: onsinking Technology Co. Ltd shanzhen, Select State/Province

Sep 20 2014
one guard. insurance cowboys,who wont pay up,wigglers & jigglers,,dont insure with this company. phoenix Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona Sales People: one guard. phoenix, Arizona

Sep 20 2014
AT & T I called At&T to get two cell phones. One for me and one for my son. I had gotten a promotion in the mail. The bill was supposed to be 164.00 a month. I had told the representative from AT&T that I was on disability that I wanted a block of everything on both phones so the bill would not get higher. Well, I got a 500.00 phone bill every month after that. I called and the representative and the manager first said, Well we bill double every month... this makes no sense I told them. So I should be ahead for months.. than they said that their were emails opened that cost money.. Really? I said that I had everything blocked and you promised and I signed a contract that you stated that my bill would get no higher than 164.00. I refused to paid this amount for months and no emails were opened after the first month,,, but I fought with them and fought with them.. everything was supposed to be blocked.. than they kept saying well we bill ahead.. and had no other answer to me.. So I said Well you are double billing me every month. Nationwide Author: Lake City, Michigan Sales People: AT & T Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Ride Auto Sales of Burnsville, MN Ride Auto Deceptive practices for the unsuspecting Burnsville Minnesota Author: St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin Truck Dealers: Ride Auto Sales of Burnsville, MN Burnsville, Minnesota

Sep 20 2014
National Debit Card Network REVIEW: National Debit Card Network a premier merchant services provider that enables business owners to accept credit cards in U.S. and Canada. NDCN 100% committed to customers, employees and extensive network of outside sales representatives. Since 1999, National Debit Card Network offers merchants a host of profit building tools while reducing their costs. National Debit Card Network sales team receives extensive training, paid commissions daily and access to their own web based sales portal to manage their customers. National Debit Card Network receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. National Debit Card Network made a serious commitment to satisfaction and allows sales representatives and merchants to feel safe confident and secure.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: National Debit Card Network | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. National Debit Card Network, provider of credit card processing solutions, related merchant account services for independently owned businesses within U.S. & Canada. Offering new & existing merchants turnkey payment solutions at lowest rates guaranteed. National Debit Card Network, U.S. and Canada based customer service, technical support available 24/7/365 days a year. Melville, New York

Sep 20 2014
King Resort Sales Brian Dennis Stole my money Knoxville Tennessee Author: Rockford, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: King Resort Sales Knoxville, Tennessee

Sep 20 2014
Motorcars East Inc Sleazy sales tactics Derry New Hampshire Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Motorcars East Inc Derry, New Hampshire

Sep 20 2014
Alpha Home Systems Alpha Home Systems, Inc. Kuna IdahoDish Network Kuna IdahoCable Internet TV phone provider kuna idahoSatellite Communication Service IdahoProvider for TV Nampa Boise Kuna areas Alpha Home Systems Dish Network Kuna Idaho Committed to open accounts and meet sales quotas at any cost Kuna Idaho Author: Kuna, Idaho Cable TV: Alpha Home Systems Boise, Idaho

Sep 20 2014
Capitol City Nissan Sales: Wayne, Manager: Jay They lied, they do not respond to emails, pretend to take care of issues but just wasted my time. Chamblee Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Capitol City Nissan Chamblee, Georgia

Sep 20 2014
Winnipeg Supply Dustin Ready - sales-and Gary - serviceman HUGE scam and ripoff on a low income disabled person by Winnipeg Supply winnipeg Manitoba Canada Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Winnipeg Supply winnipeg, Manitoba

Sep 19 2014
Derksen Portable Buildings C & S Sales, Country Barn Rentals CON ARTISTS, CROOKS, DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES, THIEFS IN THE NIGHT Hickory Kentucky Author: Texas Building Products: Derksen Portable Buildings Hickory, Kentucky

Sep 19 2014
Jeff Benon & Turning Point Treatment Center are a Scam Jeff Benon & Turning Point Treatment Center are a Scam Mission Viejo California Author: Irvine, California Adult Care Facilities: Jeff Benon and Turning Point Treatment Center Mission Viejo, California

Success With Anthony Morrison Not able to get a refund Internet
Author: Montreal, Quebec Sales People: Success With Anthony Morrison Internet

Sep 19 2014
Auto Nation Volkswagen Richardson Texas Deceptive sales experience Richardson Texas Author: Prosper, Texas Auto Dealers: Auto Nation Volkswagen Richardson Texas Richardson, Texas

Sep 18 2014
Volt Payments REVIEW: Volt Payments dedicated to highest level of customer & employee satisfaction. Volt Payments is leading credit card processor, merchant services provider 100% commitment to customers, employees, sales team. Volt Payments provides merchants tools to increase revenue, drive more sales including gift cards, loyalty reward programs, cash advances, check services, free access to national discount network. Sales teams paid commissions daily, have access to dedicated sales support department, leading web based agent portal, comprehensive training, & more to boost success. Volt Payments receives positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program, Volt Payments made serious commitment to satisfaction, allows sales representatives, merchants to feel safe confident, secure.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Volt Payments | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Volt Payments credit card processing, merchant services with lowest rates guaranteed, most powerful business, revenue generating solutions on the market today. Volt Payments offering gift cards, loyalty reward programs, cash advance, check guarantee services. Melville, New York

Sep 18 2014
Telscape Lifeline Program Telscape sales force includes IRETAS Scamming working sales people LA, Fresno, Stockton, Sacramento, SF CA Author: Los Angeles, California Telephone Companies: Telscape Lifeline Program Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Little Texas auto sales Crooks, rip offs, jokes, idiots, worthless Arlington Texas Author: North Richland hills, Texas Financial Services: Little Texas auto sales Arlington , Texas

Sep 18 2014
Sheridan Labs Inc continuing to charge me for products that I do not receive given cancellation # but charges continue without any product received Palmdale California Author: Los Angeles, California Sales People: Equinox Internet

Sep 18 2014
UltraLuxe Cinemas Garden walk very expensive tickets for certain foreign movies Anaheim California Author: STUDIO CITY, California Ticket Sales: UltraLuxe Cinemas Garden walk Anaheim, California

Sep 18 2014
agentstealth agentstealth leads, agentstealth real estate agents leads, home buyer leads, agentstealth, scam, ripoff, unauthorized Nationwide Author: Miami-Dade County, Florida Sales People: agentstealth Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Chicago 3 Consultants Management is yet to send out final paychecks to 3 of his former employees. They were held for 8 weeks each in case what they call a clawback were to happen. This is basically when the customer that an employee sign up for a service cancels. However, the 8 weeks have long past. Despite many attempts to contact the employer, and even being willing to make the journey to pick up these final paychecks, he will not send them out. Another dispute, is the fact that we were all told to file with a 10-99 instead of a W4. The lines get blurred at this point, because technically we were independent sales people. According to my research, to truly file with a 10-99, there can be no employer, employee relationship. Also, the fact that he has the power to withhold paychecks, would also plead my case that a 10-99 was not the proper filing. I could be wrong in this statement though. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Chicago 3 Consultants Chicago, Illinois

Sep 18 2014
PrestigeTickets.Com A division of prestige entertainment FrontRowTickets.com Steven Penn Encino California Author: Los Angeles , California Ticket Sales: PrestigeTickets.Com A division of prestige entertainment Internet

Sep 18 2014
Fulton Bank of New Jersey Where is a $5 check cashing fee going? Penns Grove New Jersey Author: Carneys Point, New Jersey Franchises: Fulton Bank of New Jersey Penns Grove, New Jersey