Your Search | freelotto,plasmanet i

May 26 2016
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Yes, You Can Certainly Tell Author: Finger, Mississippi Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Reno , Nevada

May 26 2016
bills discoun marnia i stored my cars at bills discout marnia storage lot that is locked i paid him 107 a month rent grant fl Florida Author: orlando fl, Florida Auto Storage: bills discoun marnia grant fl, Florida

May 26 2016
Beauty Impressions Beauty TouchupSplendid Ritz I ordered a sample of Skin Element and EyeVib each @4.99 plus shipping. THIS IS ALL I ORDEREd Internet Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
Iceberg cups Ordered a pink yeti 30 oz tumbler and stainless steal straws on Apr 8, 2016 and got a confirmation email stating that it was on backorder for 2-3 weeks but never got what I ordered. They took $52.97 out of my account. Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Kitchens: Iceberg cups Internet

May 26 2016
Legion Express, Inc Walter and Alison Alvarez Harassing emails, calling me a Moron & IDIOT if I think the BBB or the President of the US can help me recover my loss Chicago Illinois Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Moving Companies: Legion Express, Inc Chicago, Illinois

May 26 2016
menards, Lewis Center, Ohio I order online menards.com and picked up in the store. They charged me a processing fee of 4.49 for convenience, and then couldn't it Lewis Center Ohio Author: north lewisburg, Ohio Building Products: menards, Lewis Center, Ohio Lewis Center, Ohio

May 26 2016
Mrs. Jennifer Cross Lisa Raye, Lisa Ray, Was text from this number inquiring about an item I had for sale online.  Illinois Internet Author: Poulsbo, Washington Bad Check Writers: Mrs. Jennifer Cross Internet

May 26 2016
Ebay escrow Althea johson I found a ford edge 07 and contacted the women on the page she sent me emails of information on the car and photos Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Amissville, Virginia Sales People: Ebay escrow Internet

May 26 2016
NGOA Though I was paying $39 for an annual membership. They are charging me this every month. Thats $470 a yr! I have repeatedly tried to contact them with no response! unknown Nationwide Author: Indian Springs, Nevada Guns & Ranges: NGOA Nationwide

May 26 2016
H&S JEWERLY ST THOMAS- SUNNY HJEWERLY DESIGNER I PURCHASED A WHITE GOLD RING A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO WHILE I WAS ON VACATION AND THE GOLD HAS FADED AWAY PAID TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS AND I WAS TOLD IT WAS WHITE GOLD.SAINT THOMAS- VIRGIN ISLAND SAINT THOMAS- VIRGIN ISLAND Author: DAVIE, Florida Sales People: H&S JEWERLY ST THOMAS SAINT THOMAS,

May 26 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered and payed for a Yeti cup on 3/23/2016 and still haven`t recieved it. They have shutdown their facebook page. Seattle Washington Author: Merryville, Louisiana On-Line Business: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 26 2016
mortgage reilief project i requested info and was unable to tell us if they have a license or if they are ligidimate when i question the guy got nasty and cursed me out... and threatened me unknowe unknown Author: Wellington, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: mortgage reilief project unknowe,

May 25 2016
cash4surveys i spent hours and hours completing surveys and then all of a sudden they were unreachable. i do not know how much money they owe me but it is enough to be pissed off about. i want what they owe me! Internet Author: Stockton, California Internet Marketing Companies: cash4surveys Internet

May 25 2016
reliantfinancialco They told me i was approved of a loan took my money and ever gave me my loan Quebec Internet Author: Welland, Ontario Loans: reliantfinancialco Internet

May 25 2016
purrfect auto Told me I needed a brake job, when my brakes were fine. Henderson Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: purrfect auto Henderson , Nevada

May 25 2016
Harrah's casino valley center California Valley center California Women's liberal jerk hotel manager Lmao Author: Avon, Connecticut Casinos & Cardrooms: Harrah's casino valley center California

May 25 2016
El Toro Meat Market when you buy meat, the scale shows different weight from the actual weight, I pay for 3.62 Lbs, and got only 2.14. Humble TX
Author: Humble, Texas Food Stores: El Toro Meat Market

May 25 2016
kay:s jewelers I bought a $ 2000.00 ring and the diamond fell out summerville South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Jewelry Stores: kay:s jewelers summerville, South Carolina

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 25 2016
Palm Beach Kidz I ordered an outfit for my daughter and the owner gave me a fake tracking #, after checking she then said that she would send out another outfit. She said that my card had been declined but my credit card shows the payment went through. I have asked for a refund and have stil not gotten it. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Pulaski, Tennessee Better Business Bureau: Palm Beach Kidz

May 25 2016
Intl Lotaria Classica Commission The World LotteryCiti Securities & Finance Company S.A. Madrid Spain DR, William Morgan They told me I won with lucky numbers 4-15-21-17-36-45 bonus ball45 to the tune of $4,200,000.00 Lisboa Portugal Portugal, country Author: Bronx, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Intl Lotaria Classica Commission Nationwide

May 25 2016
PUSH Model Agency PUSH Agency It has been well over 60 days since I have received payment for the hard work I did for them. Nationwide Problem resolved Author: Winter Park, Florida Modeling Agencies: PUSH Model Agency Nationwide

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide