Your Search | freelotto,plasmanet i

Jul 24 2016
Gardenview Apartments I was a victim of domestic violence who moved from a domestic violence shelter in June 2015 to Gardenview apartments in Memphis, TN.  Memphis Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Gardenview Apartments Memphis , Tennessee

Jul 24 2016
sleepys sold me a 3000.00 bed it was very uncomfortable management would not talk to me when I complained and they have very deceptive credit practices like making your income double the amount you tell them it is I would sleep on the floor before ever doing business with them again calumet city Illinois Author: calumet city, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: sleepys calumet city, Illinois

Jul 24 2016
crafton boro police craft on police department, 911, the craft on police came out to my home on July 24th approximately 130 am following my call to 911 they was using the flashlight on all my windows in rear of building and left they never called me back or told me if I was safe. Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: crafton, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: craft on boro police Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2016
Dex Knows Expensive Advertising No Leads Then Renewal After I cancelled Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Internet Marketing Companies: Dex Knows Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
IP Nation UNAUTHORIZED charges to bank account i found a charge of 34.95 I DID NOT authorize. I am filing it as FRAUD at my bank. Internet Author: north providence, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: IP Nation Internet

Jul 23 2016
orders @ mybonuscenter.com www.magcustomerservice.com during the finalizing of my on line order i was shown a FREE BONUS for ordering this purchase online Internet Author: Anna, Illinois Motorcycles: orders @ mybonuscenter.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
Ally financial Asked to refinance Car lian for lower payment. Was told that I needed to come up with $10,000. Before I can payment lowered. They do not want to help they were reading from a script. I am so frustrated. Bloomington Minnesota Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Ally financial Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 23 2016
Freester.com Svcrt.com Pulled Bait & Switch scam on me AFTER I paid for service. Then, lied about it when confronted. Internet Author: Malvern, Arkansas Websites: Freester.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
AOL billed my debit card for three years after I cancelled AOL dialup. No permission to do so. No assistance. Dulles Virginia Author: Modesto, California Internet Service Providers: AOL Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Green Monster solar water heating Sold me a $2000 system for $10000 saying I would get federal and state rebates to cover the cost. Phoenix Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Green Monster solar water heating Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Dr. Debra J. Atkins, Dr. Debra J. Atkins Frodel The Botox lot used on me was imported from outside the US. Information obtained from Manufacturer. Marietta, Georgia
X Patient Response Author: Roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Paul Pettine III Wilson and Pettine, LLP. Collusion, Unethical, Corrupt, Dishonest Santa Barbara California I am a victim just like Mr Pettine in Ariane Slaughts lies and false accusations! Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Paul Pettine III Santa Barbara, California

Jul 23 2016
WILBER AND ASSOCIATES WILBER GROUP Wilber is trying to collect on a debt I am responsible for, they haven't produced any papers bearing my signature which is against the FAIR DEBT CREDIT REPORTING ACT, SECTION 807, and False and misleading presentation 15 US 1962Ee. NORMAL Illinois
Author: Carmicheal, California Collection Agencies: WILBER AND ASSOCIATES NORMAL, Illinois

Jul 23 2016
instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada I ordered two free samples from this company, I was billed 89.90 and still have not received the product. now I do not want the product but have no phone number to call Las Vegas nevada Author: San Leandro, California Weightloss Programs: instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada

Jul 23 2016
Her Imports¬†¬†I have ordered from this company and im very unhappy! Author: Ny, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Her Imports

Jul 23 2016
Chad and charlene young Bought furniture for over 2000 dollors and only want 2 refund 500 my furniture has been replaced twice in a year and now I just ask for my money back MARION Ohio Author: MARION, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Chad and charlene young MARION, Ohio

Jul 23 2016
William Rusk cash advance Inc Said I owed a cash advance I never took out Ashton Maryland
Author: noblesville, Indiana Loans: William Rusk cash advance Inc Internet

Jul 23 2016
IDLife I was conned that this would improve my health. Internet Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: IDLife Internet

Jul 23 2016
Prolevis Merylin Trading LP charged my account $90.00 two weeks after i recieved my sample product of a one time fee of $4.95 shipping and handling Edinburgh,EH6 6RP United State Author: DeRidder, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Prolevis Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Permanent general I got charged for the whole month of December when my coverage started December 31st. Nationwide Author: Sebring, Florida Car Insurance: Permanent general Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Sound Contracting and Services LLC Carlos Bernardes Carlos Bernardes is the most dishonest, shady, lying contractor that I have ever come into contact with. Seattle Washington Author: Kirkland , Washington Home Improvements: Sound Contracting and Services LLC Seattle , Washington

Jul 23 2016
National League of Poker I have won $150.00 and they will not pay me Internet Author: Longwood, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: National League of Poker Internet