Your Search | freeze drapery cleaners & restoration

Sep 28 2016
Restoration & Renovation Services of Virginia Thomas Lee Took $1500.00 deposit and disappeard Glen Allen Virginia Author: Midlothian, Virginia Home Improvements: Restoration & Renovation Services of Virginia Internet

Sep 27 2016
Castillo’s Carpet cleaning San Luis Obispo CA Luis Castillo San Luis Obispo carpet cleaning cleaners, steam carpet cleaning, discount carpet cleaning san luis Obispo, carpet cleaning 805, carpet cleaning 93401 93405 93408 fake reviews, suspicious, Yelp fake reviews, paid reviews, san luis obispo carpet cleaning, Google fake reviews, San Luis Obispo California
Author: , Cleaning Services: Castillo’s Carpet cleaning San Luis Obispo CA Luis Castillo San Luis Obispo, California

Sep 27 2016
Credit Restoration USa CRUSUSA, Jerry Anthony Synder, Andy Synder, Twine English, Yuntwine English, Demetrius English, Yde Advisory Services Inc, Yde Forex LLC, Bag LaFamilia Records Inc, Deirdre Knight, Amy Adams, Krystal La'Brittany Jefferson, Club 800, Represent your city bi Organized crime in credit repair will run off with your money Gulport Mississippi
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Services: Credit Restoration USa Gulport, Mississippi

Sep 26 2016
Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners $502.00 ripoff. Said it was ready but rug was full of dust, dog hair, filthy. Refused to return our payment. Austin Texas Author: AUSTIN, Texas Cleaning Services: Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners Austin, Texas

Sep 25 2016
Help Restoration Company took my money, and walked off my job without completing work Frankenmuth Michigan
Author: Clio, Michigan Emergency Services: Help Restoration

Sep 21 2016
A T&T wireless Well, due to At&t incompetence of not having decent towers, I called them when I got my bill today for an additional $40.00 for a restoration fee, when I did not have any service because of where I was visiting!! Nationwide There is a slight problem with your RipOff.. Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: A T&T wireless nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Grand Lakes Cleaners Lost clothes, stained clothes, ripped clothes, horrible customer servive and will not take responsibility Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Dry Cleaners: Grand Lakes Cleaners TX

Sep 20 2016
Mulberry's Garment Care Ruined new silk blouse, three months later and still not compensated for damages, very rude St. Louis Park Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Dry Cleaners: Mulberry's Garment Care St. Louis Park, Minnesota

Sep 19 2016
APEX Restoration DKI-Huntsville Don't let them in your house Huntsville Alabama Author: Harvest, Alabama Home Improvements: APEX Restoration DKI-Huntsville Huntsville, Alabama

Sep 15 2016
Kardhan Cleaners Kardhan Brothers cleaners Horrible service-ruin clothes-blame it on you-won't return calls-full of empty promises-runway don't walk! Phx Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Dry Cleaners: Kardhan Cleaners Phx, Arizona

Sep 13 2016
High Mountain Classics, Owner - Victor Holtorf 1954 Porsche Engine Restoration and Rebuild SCAM Berthoud Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Mechanics: High Mountain Classics Berthoud, Colorado

Sep 09 2016
Signature Cleaners My wife dropped off 5 of my dress shirts and 4 pairs of my trousers to be dry cleaned. When she went back to pick them up approx. 1 week later, they had my shirts, but they did not have my pants. At that time the clerk at the store told my wife they must have been accidentally given to another customer.  Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Dry Cleaners: Signature Cleaners Hendersonville, Tennessee

Sep 03 2016
Roofing & Restoration Services of America RRSA My bullcrap roofing job compliments of Nate Thompson and RRSA Waxahachie Texas withdrawing negative report on RRSA Author: San Antonio, Texas Home Improvements: Roofing & Restoration Services of America Waxahachie, Texas

Aug 31 2016
Classic muscles restoration Called me and my mom a idiot and hung up on us Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville , Kentucky Body Work & Repair: Classic muscles restoration Louisville , Kentucky

Aug 19 2016
ramsey's rods and restoration Overpriced and Poor Quality of Repairs ft worth Texas Author: Flower Mound, Texas Auto Repair Service: ramsey's rods and restoration ft worth, Texas

Aug 14 2016
Cadillac Parts and Restoration (CPR) Elsa Mauer Nicodemus Sold me replacement panels that wouldn't fit. She asked me to send them back and never refunded me my money. Poughkeepsie New York Author: P.E.I., Body Work & Repair: Cadillac Parts and Restoration (CPR) Poughkeepsie, New York

Aug 09 2016
Faraday Construction Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:Faraday Construction employs construction crews who have demonstrated skills necessary to meet stringent quality standards.. Faraday Construction crews are experienced and knowledgeable in their area of expertise and the make customer service and satisfaction their top priority. Faraday Construction operates with highest regard to all legal requirements and provides every customer with proper documentation, licensing, proof of insurance, and references to create trust between home owner and contractor. Faraday Construction is local, family-owned and operated business who welcome the opportunity to prove to homeowners that choosing Faraday Construction for their exterior restoration project is their best option.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Faraday Construction Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Faraday Construction is an excellent choice for roof, window, gutter, siding replacement or exterior painting for home or business. Faraday Construction specializes in making residential and commercial construction projects become reality. Faraday Construction Denver, Colorado can help complete it on-time, on-budget, competitive pricing. Aurora , Colorado

Aug 09 2016
Physicians weight loss center bought b-12 shots had quad bi pass went today and they cancelled my shots and now i am out that money. I was told I could freeze my program until I felt better. parma hts Ohio Author: parma, Ohio Financial Services: Physicians weight loss center parma hts, Ohio

Jul 24 2016
Carson Restoration Eric Howard Deceptive description of vehicle Chisholm Mn Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Auto Dealers: Carson Restoration internet

Jul 21 2016
Goinstallmentloans Jack Parker Bought I-tunes cards supposedly with their money,mobile banking, sounded and looked so legit, then this morning my account was overdrawn and had to freeze my account, now Jack says if I give him $500, he can fix it, told him Karma is a b***h Internet Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Loans: Goinstallmentloans Internet

21, Report #1272021

Jul 18 2016
Surface Restoration Service LLC Will not honor warranty of failed work Lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Surface Restoration Service LLC Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jul 13 2016
clubwpt.com takes my money with out full filling their part, (honest clean fun of poker) club wpt is a joke and cheats customers by controling the game who wins who lose. i complain while i play and the site freeze my game, cuts me offline and of course give me badbeats. i have taped my games and they show how bad the site is. i have one that shows me playing and going all in then kicked me off line. which folds your hand and u lose. it needs to be shut down Internet Author: new cumberland, Pennsylvania Casinos: clubwpt.com Internet

Jul 07 2016
Don's Carpet Restoration LLC Did not dye carpet as states. Will not fix or refund money aurora Internet Author: North Royalton, Ohio Cleaning Services: Don's Carpet Restoration LLC Internet

Jul 06 2016
Dr. Energy Saver by Monroe Monroe Restoration Fraud! Does not do contracted work, and leaves unsafe condition South Bend Indiana Author: Niles, Illinois Home Improvements: Dr. Energy Saver by Monroe South Bend, Indiana

Jul 01 2016
cheree fay aka aca restoration walked off the job after full payment anaheim california Author: la habra heights, California Roofing Companies: cheree fay aka aca restoration Anaheim, California