Your Search | fresh flowers 4 less

Oct 27 2016
Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
they are a bunch of ... Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 27 2016
Empowr takes money from your credit card without permission other than you agreed to in the beginning, Sell items for you without you being able to access the money but they tried to take $250.00 from me after being in the business for less than 2 months. Internet ,Worldwide Author: Oxford, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Empowr Internet

Oct 25 2016
Paypal Withouth authorization removed $1500 from my account in less than a week Nationwide Author: Antioch, Illinois On-Line Business: Paypal Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
dreams alive international after less than a wee of receiving the cd Cear-mind $97.00 (3 payments) i emailed 9/26 to ask for cancellation but they said my 21 day trial is over , they said 9/3 i ordered and i emailed 9/26 to cancel. they charged again for $33.00 for the 2nd installment Arlington HEI Illinois Author: Vallejo, California Miscellaneous Companies: dreams alive international Arlington, Illinois

Oct 23 2016
Wood forest national bank Took away overdraft protection with no notice....consecutive overdraft fees....acct has had bogus charges numerous times..I have had to change my card acct 4 times hickory North Carolina Author: hickory, North Carolina Accounting: wood forest national bank hickory, North Carolina

Oct 23 2016
COLDESI.INC USE LESS MACHINE, NO PROPER TECH SUPPORT TAMPA Florida Author: OXFORD, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: COLDESI.INC TAMPA, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Sky Keeton DO NOT do business with this guy. I paid for 4 beats and he sent me already recorded tracks. One had a 2 Chainz verse and the other had a Yo Gotti verse. This was done without their consent and illegally. When notified of this error, he refused to refund or send beats. DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN MONEY. ATLANTA Georgia Author: Mississippi Producers: Sky Keeton atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 19 2016
Avas Flowers 1-877-638-3303 Rip-Off Nationwide Author: Steger, Illinois Liars: Avas Flowers Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Coulter Cadillac Tempe I recently had the misfortune of purchasing a 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Collection from this dealership Tempe Cadillac Auto Coulter. I will say that I had a positive experience when first engaging with them, but I recently decided to trade in my car (4 mon New 2016 Cadillac CTS Tempe Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coulter Cadillac Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
snap cach binary $ starling capital I'm open account with starling capital brokers 300$ For snap cash binary. And clean my account in 4 hours. This big scam Sweden Sweden
Scam Author: Woodsaide, New York Abusive Children: Mahmoud nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Beezid Penny Auction 8 large won & paid wins haven't been processed or shipped, all smaller have been recieved.3-4 mo old. No reply upon requested help. Phone calls go unanswered. Internet Author: evansville, Indiana Auctions: Beezid Penny Auction Internet

4 seasons of change Carli Mcclure Morally Gilbert Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Religious Groups: 4 seasons of change Gilbert, Arizona

Oct 17 2016
Goldstar Appraisals Bruce Lennick Had an appraisal done for refinance and his appraisal is almost $100,000 below sale of a house about 6 lots away---same land, smaller house-less appealing....Cant beleive this guy actually has a job! Newman Lake, WA Washington Author: spk, Washington Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Goldstar Appraisals Bruce Lennick Washington

Oct 17 2016
Raceway Gas Station RIP OFF The price per gallon the advertise on their computerized display is 4 cents per gallon less than what they actually charge at the pump. You will pay 4 cents more per gallon than the advertised price. This is not the first time they've ripped off the public. I check the actual number of gallons against the price I paid - I usually ask for $10 worth of gas so the math is easy. This is the second time now they charged more that the advertised price. They are dishonest. Hackettstown New Jersey Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Gas Stations: Raceway Gas Station Hackettstown, New Jersey

Oct 16 2016
DermaFi and RejuVen 8 billed a eye serum and health skin with 800# billed me over and over again $79.95 for the eye serum and $89.95 when I never asked for these items. I signed up for a free trial paying $4.95 to try which I never received. Do not get sucked in by these scam youthful skin, erase wrinkles from your skin in less than 30 days Internet Author: Forest Lake, Minnesota Hackers: DermaFi and RejuVen 8 Internet

Oct 16 2016
Ava's Flowets I was delivered dead flowers. Worked with the company for 3 days and all they did was keep turfing to the next manager. I sent pictures, videos etc. they refuse to give me my money back. Scam company, look up for yourself and you will see. Keisha M. Was especially the rudest person I have ever dealt with! New City Nationwide Author: Clovis, California Nurseries: Ava's Flowets Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
08:32 PM Offered the highest dollar for my Iphone 5S off then, said my phone battery was damaged and offeres much less! Sanford Florida Author: Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Florida

Oct 14 2016
Express Auto Glass Daniel Anellilo Promised a $50.00 check but after 4 phone calls, and four different excuses, Mr. Angellilo still has not sent the check. Tarpon Springs Florida Author: land o lakes, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Express Auto Glass Tarpon Springs, Florida

Oct 11 2016
Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Xian Far East GroupXiamen Health Care Electronic Co., LtdAdd: No.221 Tongan Yuan, Tong An Industrial,Tong'an,Xiamen, Fujian, ChinaXiamen Hlong Electric Appliance Co,.Ltd.Add: 3-4/F,Buliding B,145#,Xingqian Road,Jimei District,Xiamen,China Tel: 0086-5 trademark and copyright infringement to the trademark and copyright holder in USA Xiamen, China Nationwide Author: huntingtonbeach , California Medical Supplies: Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
C1 truck driver training springfield Mo, driver solutions, Matt Carroll What a joke, the trucks are 10 to 15 years old, most of the instructors could care less if you pass or fail. Springfield Missouri Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Driving Schools: C1 truck driver training springfield Mo, driver solutions, Matt Carroll Missouri

Oct 10 2016
Jermaine Tandy DJ FRESH I paid rich homie Quan DJ DJ Fresh 1300$ and he scammed me for my money Cincinnati Internet
Author: Chicago , Illinois Recording Studio, Record Producers: Jermaine Tandy Internet

Oct 10 2016
Lior Paris luxury Claims it's a luxury product and gave a false value worth of $299 when it's worth is actually far less then that. More like $30 or less. Tophatter website Internet
Author: ROCKFORD, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Lior Paris luxury Internet
24, Report #1332082

Oct 07 2016
incomm Got a $300 reward card I used it 4 times had a balance left of $180 I put the card away for emergencies. I went to check the balance 7 months later and found the card number had been used out in California and my balance was $3. fortson Georgia Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: incomm fortson, Georgia
25, Report #1332057

Oct 07 2016
Ireland's Rustic Lodges Arrived less than one hour after reserving a room there. Checked in and gave them my credit card for payment . We got the Lighthouse condo. When we went up the stairs to the room we already. Had doubts as the indoor outdoor carpet on the stairs to the room was filthy and torn. The room was good size condo but there were stains on the furniture that nobody in our party would sit on. Pets had been in this room which we were not for warned of. We couldn't stay. When I went back to the desk and told them we couldn't stay they would not refund my money. Gold Beach Oregon Author: Newcastle , California Hotel: Ireland's Rustic Lodges Nationwide