FRESH FLOWERS 4 LESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Fresh Flowers 4 Less
There may be more specific results for "Fresh Flowers 4 Less"
For more specific results for "Fresh Flowers 4 Less"
Showing 1-25 of 12,135 Found Reports For more specific results for "Fresh Flowers 4 Less"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
Williamsburg townhomes, Garland texas 1423 forest ln they are using false criminal records to take my money for application fee,kept my payment and would not let me or my wife defend myself. 40 dollars gone in less than a day. Garland texas texas Author: Sachse , Texas Landlords: Williamsburg townhomes, Garland texas 1423 forest ln

Apr 28 2017
Avas flowers This company acted as they would make things right when they failed to deliver the flowers my wife ordered for her mother they still did not make it right after they failed to deliver flowers a second day New york Nationwide Author: Lancaster, California Consumer Services: Avas flowers Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Skin fresh MD and Allure RX Possible Scam to get your money Internet Author: Plymouth, Minnesota Skin Care: Skin fresh MD and Allure RX Internet

Apr 28 2017
color by Pascale took money out of my checking account $11.98 and I haven't received any lipstick, I purchase this on 4/11/17 Author: Birmigham, Alabama Websites: color by Pascale

Apr 28 2017
Mor Furniture for Less | Mor Furniture for Less Mor Furniture for Less | Mor Furniture for Less san diego Nationwide Author: San diego, California Department & Outlet Stores: Mor Furniture for Less | Mor Furniture for Less Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Cool tee 4 grandma They sent me the wrong order. They did not correct their mistake and then blocked me! Internet Author: Columbus , Ohio Clothing Stores: Cool tee 4 grandma Internet

Apr 27 2017
Revlabs DieselTest Offered a Free trial of Diesel Test testosterone supplement for a $4 shipping charge. I paid very close attention to the fine print and it didn't say anything about any further obligations. Three weeks later I received a call from my credit card company saying there's a suspicious charge on my account that could be fraudulent. I called the number listed and found that is was this company. They said I had signed up for a subscription and the $89 charge was for that. I explained that I did no such thing and they just kept insisting I did. I tried to find the website where I submitted the initial order and it no longer exists that I can find. This company is doing underhanded practices to try and cheap people out of money! Nationwide Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Revlabs Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Secret Serum Secret Serum is a rip-off. Ordered free trial March 29th & didn't receive until April 18th and they charged my credit card 176.81 on 4/15 instead of the $29..80 I authorized. When I inquired about the mischarge and asked for a credit they refused. Lewiston Maine Author: Georgetown, Texas Skin Care: Secret Serum Lewiston, Maine

Apr 27 2017
MHC KENWORTH TULSA AND KNOXVILLE LOCATIONS MHC kenworth MHC SOLD ME A TRUCK THAT WAS IN shop LESS THAN 24 hours later Tulsa and Knoxville MHC Kenworth Tnn and Oklahoma Author: Columbus , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: MHC KENWORTH TULSA AND KNOXVILLE LOCATIONS

Apr 26 2017
help 4 timeshares owners Relentless in calling in spite of me telling them I do n ot need their help Nashville Tennessee Author: Vero Beach, Florida Questionable Activities: help 4 timeshares owners Nashville , Tennessee

Apr 26 2017
Web.com Continued charging my Bank Account 4 months after I cancelled service and still charging me. Nationwide Author: Fairhope, Alabama Small Business Services: Web.com Nationwide

Burke's Flowers Lapeer Michigan
Author: Oxford, Michigan Florists: Burke's Flowers Lapeer, Michigan

Apr 25 2017
Scansource, Inc - Sales Mgr James Vogt End of year theft by credit card. Duplicate Charge 4 months apart on one of the last days of the year. Norcross Georgia Author: Spring, Texas Computer Fraud: Scansource Norcross, Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Tow 4 Less owner Arab Naser tow company damaged my truck, have it on video and they still wont accept it, along with tyhe BBB Houston Texas
You are aware.. Author: League City , Texas Auto Towing: Tow 4 Less Houston, Texas

Apr 24 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Rip off Face book company Internet Author: Purvis, Mississippi Better Business Bureau: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Apr 23 2017
Funding site support They took 59.95 from my account without me knowing on 4/23/17 i dont know how they have gotten my information Lindon Utah Internet Author: Dale city, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Funding site support Internet

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 20 2017
Blue Buffalo Company Uses false advertising and misleads consumers regarding Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Litter Glendale Arizona Parina dog food and blue buffalo settle lawsuits after two years regarding false advertising Author: Evergreen, Colorado Animal Abuse: Blue Buffalo Company Glendale, Arizona

Apr 20 2017
Wayfair Store 4 Copley PlaceFloor 7Boston, MA. 02116 Boston Maryland Author: St Louis , Missouri Attorney Generals: Wayfair Store Boston, Maryland

Apr 19 2017
marketing 4 U , mpros4u.com , Davell Banks and Tiffany Williams travel around the US signing up Restaurants, sellind advertising and steal the money 100 Island Cottage Way, St Augustine, Florida 32080 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: marketing 4 U Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Employers Network Association (aka, ENA) & Louis Deluca (aka, Louis R. Deluca, III) Accepted $1800/month but failed to make payments for medical services Valhalla Nationwide Update 4/25/2017 Author: New York, New York Insurance Agencies: Employers Network Association Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Keystone RV Manufacture We purchased a new Keystone Raptor Fithwheel Toyhauler. We store it covered with a tarp year round. On our third trip out with the fithwheel the roof covering ripped back about 4 feet exposing the wooded top. We contacted Keystone and were told that the camper was out of warranty and wold not be covered. We had purchased a ins policy to cover any repairs but we're also told that this did not cover a roof repair/replacement. This tear was caused by. Manufacturing defect but Keystone would not take any responsibility. Keystone RV and camper manufacturing. Nationwide Author: Colorado Manufacturers: Keystone RV Manufacture Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Belle tire roseville Brought truck in for 4 new tires and an alignment. Price 500dollars. Roseville Michigan
Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Mechanics: Belle tire roseville Roseville, Michigan

Apr 18 2017
Four Seasons Nursery Did not send me my plants/flowers Illinois Nationwide Author: Seekonk , Massachusetts Landscaping: Four Seasons Nursery Nationwide