Your Search | fresh flowers 4 less

Feb 09 2016
flowers-to-russia.com , florist.ru, roses.ru, flowers-to-russia.com, russianflowershop.com Unrealiable and irresponsible Moscow Russian Federat
Author: Long Beach, California Small Business Services: flowers-to-russia.com Internet

Feb 08 2016
Brand Name Jeans Levis for less Deceitfully selling used, worn jeans as new. They hide that they sell new, used and vintage jeans in the terms and conditions at check out which nobody reads. Then when you return them for a refund, they deny receiving them and you end up with zip. Sleazy Charlestown Indiana Author: Durham, Maine Clothing Stores: Brand Name Jeans Charlestown, Indiana

Feb 08 2016
Avas Flowers Sent wrong arrangement to funeral services Internet
Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Florists: Avas Flowers Internet

Feb 06 2016

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 03 2016
Fresh Choice Tobacco aka Marilyn Roscoe Theft of Product/Services/ Failure to pay past due invocies Fairfield California Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Fresh Choice Tobacco Fairfield , California

Feb 03 2016
NuEssence Eye Collection Deceit by advertising a 14 day free trial but it is really 10 days as they add in 4 from shipping, it is in the fine print but not on the click here for the free trial Santa Ana CA Author: Schertz, Texas Beauty Salons: NuEssence Eye Collection Santa Ana CA,

Feb 01 2016
JBH Sale Technology  i order 4 pairs of uggs boots and received 2 but they was not real china Internet
Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: JBH Sale Technology  Internet

Feb 01 2016
Select Home Warranty Never stands behind their contract and never pays until 4 months later minimal amount Mahwah New Jersey Author: Coral Springs, Florida Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

Jan 31 2016
Pro Flowers Bait and Switch Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Pro Flowers Internet

Jan 30 2016
All pink 4 U Shades r us FRAUD; SCAM; NON-DELIVERY OF PURCHASED ITEM Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: All pink 4 U Internet

Jan 29 2016
premier promotion group Received letter that I am eligible to receive $2,133,275.00 All I have to do is send in Certificate of Certification and enclose $20 for dossier release. The name of the signature of authorization is Carroll Shelby, Corporate Bursar, PPG These letters are coming daily. It seems these guys are breading in the summer and they are looking for easy pickimgs around the first of the year. This is but one of numerous letters of the same type from different groups. All are scams Fresh meadows New York Author: San Jose, California WANTED REWARD $$$: premier promotion group Fresh meadows, New York

Jan 27 2016
Allstate Motor Club Intimadation to stop doing business unless we work for less money Lewisberry Illinois Author: Lewisberry, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: Cooper's Towing Lewisberry, Pennsylvania

Jan 27 2016
Hairella I ordered/paid for a 3 month supply of the product and after 4 emails i have yet to receive it after 2 months. Internet Author: Gardner, Kansas Alternative Health: Hairella Internet

Jan 27 2016
Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Did not send product I ordered and will not respond to me Los Angeles California Author: Tangerine, Florida Fitness Consultants: Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Los Angeles, California

Jan 26 2016
Captain Marketing  Charged me after my cancellation Internet, Internet To Brian Kennedy Author: Summerville, South Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Captain Marketing Internet

Jan 26 2016
Gateway Energy For 4 years I was unwittingly (and stupidly) switched from a fixed rate to a variable rate. I was paying double the O&R rate, and I was unemployed for at least a year during that time period. I filed a complaint with NY Public Commission, which was a waste of time. Internet Author: Monsey, New York Utility Companies: Gateway Energy Internet

Jan 26 2016
Priority Used Cars -Chespeake Sales man TJ Used Car Manager Shawn The vehicle sold to me wasn't properly inspected an broke down in less than 30days. Chesapeake, Va 23320 Virginia
AS IS Author: Virginia beach , Virginia Auto Dealers: Priority Used Cars -Chespeake Chesapeake, Va 23320, Virginia

Jan 25 2016
Allstar Heat and Air Lagrange, Ga BIGGEST AND MOST HEARTLESS COMPANY DOING BUSINESS IN ATLANTA. OUT 3 TIMES TO FIX THE HEAT, SEND INCOMPETENT CONTRACTORS. CHILDREN FREEZING AND THEY COULD CARE LESS. WANT THEM TO SPEND 3 DAYS FREEZING. HOW CAN YOU ALLOW CHILDREN TO FREEZE. IF THEY ARE SO C THIS COMPANY IS A MAJOR RIPOFF lagrange Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Allstar Heat and Air Lagrange, Ga lagrange, Georgia

Jan 24 2016
nebraska furniture mart Could care less about you as a customer The Colony Texas Author: Sachse, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: nebraska furniture mart

21, Report #1281991

Jan 24 2016
Eastern Marine After being disappointed with the tire/wheels received I wrote a negative review. A month later the negative review never made the website. If you check the website you will find no negative reviews. This shows they fabricate the review process by weeding out the negative reviews to boost sales. They did add another tire picture after my review because what I saw a picture of and what I bought was two different things. They still have the pictures backwards on the 4.80x12 4 lug and 5 lug tire sold on the same page. They also claim the wheel is galvanized but it sure looks like cheap paint to me with numerous dirt specks in it. Dirt specks wouldn't survive in molten zinc which is what galvanized is. Customer support failed to contact me. Newark Delaware Update Author: Evensville, Tennessee RV Parts & Accessories: Eastern Marine Internet

Jan 22 2016
Avas Flowers Florists Flower Tech Center Sent totally wrong flower arrangement to my mothers viewing at funeral home. Mahwah New Jersey Nationwide Author: Brick, New Jersey Nurseries: Avas Flowers Florists Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
OmniTechSupport Refuse to issue the refund they said they would after I spent 4 days trying to resolve the problem Internet, Internet Make sure you remove their software! Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Service & Repair: OmniTechSupport Internet

Jan 21 2016
Dr.G. Peter Foox WC sent me to this doctor after another doctor stated that I would not be able to work again this doctor gave me 18.5% Wc did not like that so they sent me to Foox and he reported a 4% I am trying to figure out how can you go from a 18.5% to a 4% this doctor Foox did not perform any type of test he just looked at me and said oh you are knocked kneed, I am trying to figure out how is that effect to me getting my knee knocked out of place and having 5 surgeries on the same knee. I believe that WC did pay him off....if anyone can help me on this please do..... Tyler Texas sick Author: Marlin, Texas Physicians: Dr.G. Peter Foox Tyler, Texas

Jan 20 2016
ASAP ROOFING LLC Silas Martinez Do not use this company. They steal from the work site and the new roof they installed did not pass inspection! They refuse to return calls or respond to emails. I will sue them for a complete refund as well as go to Fox 4 problem solvers. Kansas City Kansas Author: Shawnee, Kansas Home Improvements: ASAP ROOFING LLC Kansas City, Kansas