FRONTIER PHARMACIES CB2PAY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Frontier Pharmacies Cb2pay
There may be more specific results for "Frontier Pharmacies Cb2pay"
For more specific results for "Frontier Pharmacies Cb2pay"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Express Scripts poor customer service Nationwide Author: exeter, Rhode Island Pharmacies: Express Scripts Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide withdrew from my HSA health savings account check #161 in the amount of $399. The ONLY charge that I make is through Online Pharmacies Canada. I fill my eye drops every three months. Otherwise I only use a charge card and I have no checks. Internet Author: Redding, California Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 08 2017
trust-telehealth.com Trust-Telehealth.com . Medical Payment Processors. Prescription Medication Scam Chula Vista California Author: Arkansas Pharmacies: trust-telehealth.com Chula Vista, California

Jun 29 2017
NPDPharmacy.net NpD Prescription Pharmacy PNI Parma Group Literally Ripped Me Off. Took my money, NEVER received Rx. Internet Author: Houston, Texas Pharmacies: NPDPharmacy.net Internet

Jun 29 2017
SCBN Prescription Advocacy Definitely a scam. You don't get what you are promised. Austin Texas Author: Kawkawlin, Michigan Pharmacies: SCBN Prescription Advocacy Austin, Texas

6, Report #1381907

Jun 28 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC I did not place an order but have received unwanted products charged to a CC in my name Las Vegas Nevada Author: Longmont, Colorado Pharmacies: Diet Supplements - SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 25 2017
frontier airlines (phx) Denise insensitive, cold, LIARS, uncaring, indifference, truely not people oriented, horrid people skills Phoenix Arizona Author: portland, Oregon Airline Personnel: frontier airlines (phx) Phoenix , Arizona

Jun 24 2017
The RX Helper RIP OFF ..AND still trying to charge me by validating the agreement about the prescription cause we never signed any agreement delray beach Florida Author: martin, Tennessee Pharmacies: The RX Helper delray beach, Florida

Jun 19 2017
kingston medical solution Prescription Billing Services I attemted to order a prescription of adderall 30mg #90. I have a prescription for this medication, just not the strength. San Diego California Author: Parker, Colorado Pharmacies: kingston medical solution San Diego, California

Jun 16 2017
Florida pharmacy online James Wayne,Paul Kay,Cynthia Lopez I was told to send western union 300.00 to James and 200.00 to Paul and 200.00 to Cynthia and then if I sent 200.00 more dollars to Cynthia all in India I would get 200.00 back. Then I was waiting for my order and they w I lost 900.00 western union to 3 people james wayne,cynthia lopez,paul kay Florida Floridapharmacy I got my product report 1379509 Author: Newtown, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: Florida pharmacy online Internet

Jun 14 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES First contact by mail, was a demand letter for a past due balance Sherman Oaks California Author: Manteca, California Pharmacies: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 12 2017
chinglabs.com chinglabs.com this company took my money Hebi, Henan Hebi, Henan Author: Boston, Massachusetts Pharmacies: chinglabs.com Hebi, Henan, Henan

Jun 10 2017
Onesteppharma.net Don't use this Online Pharmacy based in California supposedly. They are nice & polite until you send them money then they delete your username & no longer answer emails, THIS IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL SCAM, SAVE YOUR MONEY & STAY AWAY. RIPPED ME OFF MONTHS Total Scam, steal your money California Internet Author: Visalia, California Pharmacies: Onesteppharma.net Internet

Jun 09 2017
Walgreens Walgreens pharmacy 30th and dodge street omaha, Ne Shorted me three hysingla pills and did not correctly date my prescription Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Pharmacies: Walgreens Omaha, Nebraska

Jun 09 2017
OptumRX deceptive, rip-off, cheat, crappy, fraud Irvine CA
Author: Columbus, Ohio Pharmacies: OptumRX Irvine , CA

Jun 08 2017
North Drugstore UDS Health Ltd., Vevis International Trust Company Ltd., Pharmacy RX World, Fraud! Be aware of this scam on-line pharamcy! They ripped me off for my needed life-saving Azilect (Rasagiline) for my Parkinson's Disease. Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Internet
My experience has been excellent Author: Miami, Florida Pharmacies: North Drugstore Toronto, ON

Jun 07 2017
Skin Clair for You AKA Frontier Beauty and AKA Consortium Group LLC  Akron Ohio Scammed just like you Author: Rolesville, North Carolina Skin Care: Skin Clair for You Akron, Ohio

Jun 05 2017
Frontier Communications Made false promises, and charged me different pricing Tampa Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Cable TV: Frontier Communications Tampa, Florida

Jun 04 2017
NAPRX National Association of Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives Bait You In and Then Never Talk to You Again Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: South Carolina Pharmacies: NAPRX Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

May 23 2017
5kits Zhao Yong Its a rip off merchant. They won’t respond to emails, they won’t send tracking because basically they don’t ship the product. Waste of time and money Nongprue Banglamung Thailand Internet
Author: Brisbane, Pharmacies: 5kits Internet

May 23 2017
Frontier Forklifs Frontier forklift dealer in pearland Texas Cons and rip offs frontier forklift bad company in pearland Pearland Texas Frontier Forklifts Report Rebuttal Author: Houston, Texas Maintenance Companies: Frontier Forklifs Pearland , Texas

May 19 2017
Neuro XT Based Capitol LLC scam, no refund Pacoima California Author: Billings, Montana Pharmacies Online: Neuro XT Pacoima, California

May 17 2017
Quick RX Refills SCAM!!!!! Unknown Internet Author: Oxnard, California Pharmacies: Quick RX Refills Internet

May 15 2017
frontier communications The worst telephone/internet service I have ever encountered Tampa Florida Author: BATESVILLE, Indiana Internet: frontier communications FL

May 11 2017
Choice Pharmacy Took my money & never sent product New York Internet Author: Bothell, Washington Pharmacies: Choice Pharmacy Internet