FRONTIER PHARMACY, NATURAL DIET PILLS, JUAN GALLINAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Frontier Pharmacy, Natural Diet Pills, Juan Gallinal
There may be more specific results for "Frontier Pharmacy, Natural Diet Pills, Juan Gallinal"
For more specific results for "Frontier Pharmacy, Natural Diet Pills, Juan Gallinal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Diet supplement Took money off my card without my knowledge Las vegas Nevada
Author: Fernley, Nevada Abusive Parents: Diet supplement Las vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2017
GR&Bloom Diet Supplement They took 79.95, out of my account, before I got the product. I returned the product on 7/12/17, and still no refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, California Liars: GR&Bloom Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 19 2017
SHEPHERD DIET UNEXPLAINED INFLATIVE CHARGES Internet Author: N. Aurora, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: SHEPHERD DIET Internet

Aug 19 2017
GOLO I bought 3 months worth of the product with the understanding it would help with my blood sugars and weight.. Instead I have gained 10 lbs. And my blood sugars Have gone up by 30 points. I used the product as in as instructed and ate healthy diet. Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: GOLO Internet

Aug 18 2017
REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 16 2017
Pure CBD Diet Supplements- SEC Phone number to cancel on bottle is wrong number. I only get constant busy signal. I ordered off of Facebook for $10 Shipping charge. Was supposed to be free trial, says to cancel after 14 days for the free 30 day trial. There is no way to contact them through their phone number. I don't want to be charged for monthly subscriptiion. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Conrath , Wisconsin Alternative Health: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Inmar retail pharmacy management Incompitent and lacking integrity Winston-Salem NC Author: Pensky, Iowa Financial Services: Inmar retail pharmacy management Winston-Salem, NC

Aug 15 2017
Vita-Fit Fit Diet, Radiant Life Complete ripoff! Huntington Beach California Author: Evanston, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Vita-Fit Internet

Aug 15 2017
CD Diet & Health everforsko rip off, green tea extract, coffee extract, weight loss San Diego Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: CD Diet & Health Internet

Aug 14 2017
Quick Trim Diet Labs I ordered QuickTrim Garcinia with the understanding I could try evaluate at no cost for 2 weeks. Bottles of 2 different products were received but contained common ingredients in products I now. They wanted me to return the products in original shipping package or be charged $19.95 for each. Do Not Buy from Quick Trim. Tampa Florida Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Drug Manufacturers: Quick Trim Diet Labs Tampa, Florida

Aug 14 2017
H E Fit Trial Product Distributed by: Body by Design Customer Service: 844-505-2355Or 888-672-2884 I saw this add on Facebook about pills that curb your appetite and for only the cost of Shipping they would send them to you! $ 4.95 only,, Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Weightloss Programs: H E Fit Trial Product Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 11 2017
DIET SUPPLEMENTS-8EC PROMISSED A FREE SAMPLE AND NO AUTHOMATIC REFILL. CHARGED $69.00 TWICE (1) SAMPLE AND (2) REFILL LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Drug Manufacturers: DIET SUPPLEMENTS-8EC LAS VEGAS, Nevada

14, Report #1391994

Aug 11 2017
Davis and ASsociates Alton Davis and a*s. Debt collectors Houston,Texas with various call centers Nationwide Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Collection Agency's: Davis and ASsociates Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Select Diet advertised shipping cost only, but put two recurring charges of $79.94 on my credit card. Los Angeles CA Author: Playa Vista, California Weightloss Programs: Select Diet Internet

Aug 07 2017
Nutra Diet- Elite Health-Elite's Diet- Free trial -NOT!!! Now taking money from my debit card without approval! Won't refund for something I did not order!!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Huntington, Utah Weightloss Programs: Nutra Diet Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 07 2017
Beauty within diet suppliments I had only ordered a free trial for $4.95 for a bottle. They never told anyone who orders this that they will kee sending you bottles and taking $72.00 out of your account every month. I have tried contacting them on the internet but nothing comes up. This has happened to me three times already and I want all my money refunded to me at once. Provo UT Utah
Author: Peoria, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Beauty within diet suppliments

Aug 06 2017
wegmans pharmacy culver ridge personal information abuse rochester New York Author: rochester, New York Personal Services: wegmans rochester, New York

Aug 06 2017
wellnesslifebrands.com HealthEmporium, WellnessOffers, TimelessCleanse, Healthy Leaf CBD, TCL Healthy Choice, Bestwellness, TR Healthes Gummies and CBD I was sold vegetable oil in a bottle that was label CBC oil and CBD pills for pain. In the credit card dispute, they claim I ordered Safflower CLA because shipping true CBD oil is illegal by federal law. The package came from a UPS mailbox in Tampa FL Emails header showed Iceland
You too huh? Author: Gilbert, Arizona Alternative Health: wellnesslifebrands.com Internet

Aug 06 2017
Natural plus Naturalplus_nj Orderered products , paid for them using chase quickpay and they never mailed my products New jersey Internet Author: Floral Park, New York News Media: Natural plus Internet

Aug 05 2017
Florida Pharmacy Online Sounded mid eastern They said Florida Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Pharmacies: Florida Pharmacy Online Internet

Aug 05 2017
american precision arms sold me a piece of junk rifle georgia Internet The must be a hoax Author: RIVERSIDE , California Guns & Ranges: american precision arms Internet

Aug 04 2017
Legit Drug Store Ordered meds from them July 13 and kept getting the runaround and no pills 3 weeks later. Internet Author: Dickson, Tennessee Drugstores: Legit Drug Store Internet

Aug 03 2017
The Shepherd's Diet Deducted $ from bank account I did not authorize. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weightloss Programs: The Shepherd's Diet Nationwide

Aug 03 2017
Pure CBD I ordered this in the hopes of it helping my pain but it did not and soon I found out that I was charged full price for the product and now I have another 30 pills that I did not order!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Burton, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada