FRONTIER PHARMACY, NATURAL DIET PILLS, JUAN GALLINAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Frontier Pharmacy, Natural Diet Pills, Juan Gallinal
There may be more specific results for "Frontier Pharmacy, Natural Diet Pills, Juan Gallinal"
For more specific results for "Frontier Pharmacy, Natural Diet Pills, Juan Gallinal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
CBD Pure Diet Supplement Fraudulant Advertising & Credit Card Fraud, theft by UNAUTHORIZED taking Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dexter, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: CBD Pure Diet Supplement Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Nutra Diet Set up monthly automatic shipping Phoenix Arizona Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Nutra Diet Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 22 2017
Ultra health- absolute fit Pure natural GarciNia cambogia Ordered trial offer for 5.95 and 4.95 I had done 2 different ones and hadn't received one.  Norcross Internet, GA. Author: Pasco, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Ultra health- absolute fit Internet

Jun 21 2017
Pure Natural Garcinia Garcinia Cambogia Decided to but a proven method of a weightloss supplement called Garcinia Cambogia. I was clearly ripped off when I called the automated customer service line. Norcross Georgia Author: Homestead, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pure Natural Garcinia Internet

Jun 20 2017
Diet Supplements I ordered Pure CBD Tinture online, did a cancellation, and looked at my account today, they have taken $69.95 out of my account again. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Diet Supplements Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 20 2017
Diet Supplements Diet Supplements sold me a trial bottle of CBD for the shipping charge of $5.95, now hve another bottle with a charge of $78.53 that I did not order. Provo, Utah Internet Author: TREASURE ISLAND, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Internet

Jun 20 2017
CBC CREDIT SERVICES TRS LIMITED LLC Got a piece of mail that look like a check I opened it and noticed it was CCB Credit Services saying that I owe $139.97 so I called the number listed and they said it was for coffee green Max supplement pills that I paid $6.95 for shipping and this hundred $39 is for some kind of thing I supposedly signed up for to receive more pills this happened supposedly July 3rd 2013 and I have never even heard of these green coffee Max supplement pills in my life nor have I bought them Springfield, IL Illinois
Author: Joshua tree, California Credit & Debt Services: CBC CREDIT SERVICES Springfield, IL, Illinois

Jun 20 2017
The Shepherd's Diet Unexplained charges Internet Author: Texas Weightloss Programs: The Shepherd's Diet Internet

Jun 20 2017
Diet Supplements-SEC Pure CBD 800-796-1089 Pure CBD (MORE LIKE PURE BULLS**T) Las Vegas Nevada Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Alternative Health: Diet Supplements-SEC Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 20 2017
diet supplements-sec rip-off Las Vegas Nevada Author: Latrobe, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: diet supplements-sec Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
Diet Pure They are a rip off and only tell you that they just charge you for a 14 day trial and now they have been taking $79 dollars out of my account and one is actually pending. I want my money back and they need to stop sending me pills I'm not even using but they are charging for. This site is a joke Internet
Author: Peoria, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Diet Pure Internet

Jun 18 2017
A wireless Terrible service San Juan Capistrano California Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Cellular Phone Companies: A wireless San Juan Capistrano, California

Jun 17 2017
Laz scapes not a good Choice robbed lied stole my money con man bully We hired this so called contractor laz scapes (witch by the way also does mold redemption and a bunch of other things) we found several different business names laz scapes aka natural Asphalt.. we hired him from a card left in my mile box bad decisi Laz scapes con man rip off bully robed stole and destroyed my driveway East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Easton , Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Laz scapes East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania

Jun 17 2017
Diet Supplements -SEC LXUOASD*YOURHEALTHTODPure CBD Thieves. Unauthorized card charges. White collar crime. Las Vegas Nevada Author: SCHENECTADY, New York Alternative Health: Diet Supplements -SEC Internet

Jun 17 2017
Dietitian Shreya Family Diet Clinic Sector 35 Chandigarh Fraud Organization mohali Internet Author: mohali, Other Weightloss Programs: Dietitian Shreya Family Diet Clinic Sector 35 Chandigarh Internet

Jun 17 2017
Diet Supplements - PM company guilty of fraud Provo Utah Author: Banning, California Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Jun 16 2017
Diet Supplements and oil500 North Rainbow Blvd Suite 300Las Vegas, Nevada 89107 CBC oil charged 347.35 in 1 month (4 different charges) Las Vegas (shipped from) billed from California Nevada Author: Altus, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 16 2017
Florida pharmacy online James Wayne,Paul Kay,Cynthia Lopez I was told to send western union 300.00 to James and 200.00 to Paul and 200.00 to Cynthia and then if I sent 200.00 more dollars to Cynthia all in India I would get 200.00 back. Then I was waiting for my order and they w I lost 900.00 western union to 3 people james wayne,cynthia lopez,paul kay Florida Floridapharmacy I got my product report 1379509 Author: Newtown, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: Florida pharmacy online Internet

Jun 14 2017
Diet Supplements SEC BEWARE OF MISLEADING TRIAL PRODUCT CANCELLATIONS, SUSPECTIVE SCAM!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Diet Supplements SEC Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 14 2017
Diet Supplements - PM Broken Glass and Auto Shipments Called over a dozen times after I sent both products back and still haven't been refunded Provo Utah Author: San Mateo, California Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Jun 14 2017
San Juan Pools FAILURE TO HONOR WARRANTY AND CONTINUOUS BLAME AND PASSING THE BUCK LAKELAND Nationwide Author: Fishers, Indiana Pools & Saunas: San Juan Pools Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Diet Supplements-sec I ordered this to try and they didn't say they would send it every month, it was pills and cbd oil, they are chanrging my card for both. I tryed to call and they said the number had been disconteced Las Vegas Nevada Author: Amarillo, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements-sec Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 13 2017
pure cbd diet supplements continue to send cbd liquid or capsules not ordered and have tried to cancel via phone las vegas Nevada Author: greensboro, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: pure cbd las vegas, Nevada

Jun 12 2017
Diet Supplements-SEC Sent 1 product, promised $50.00 refund Las Vegas Nevada Author: Boca Raton, Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements-SEC Las Vegas, Nevada