FRONTIER PHARMACY, NATURAL DIET PILLS, JUAN GALLINAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Frontier Pharmacy, Natural Diet Pills, Juan Gallinal
There may be more specific results for "Frontier Pharmacy, Natural Diet Pills, Juan Gallinal"
For more specific results for "Frontier Pharmacy, Natural Diet Pills, Juan Gallinal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 21 2017
nutra diet forskolinfreetrial.com was enroled in auto without permission phoenix Arizona Author: Panama City, Florida Alternative Health: nutra diet phoenix , Arizona

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Pure natural acp/rt fulfillment Keep taking money from my account. Doral Florida Author: pawtucket, Rhode Island Pharmacies Online: Pure natural acp/rt fulfillment Doral, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Foodlovers.com I signed up for this diet plan online. It was to be a one time charge of approximately $65. They have charged my Debit card multiple times. Both the telephone number and email address do not give a response. Internet Author: Millersville, Missouri Alternative Health: Foodlovers.com Internet

Oct 18 2017
Dry Springs Pharmacy, Apollo PharmacyAhmed RahulCloudFlareArjun Rahulbobyigarodney@gmail.comarjunrahul77@gmail.com Dry Springs Pharmacy is Fake. They will rip you off dallas Texas Author: San Jose, California Pharmacies: Dry Springs Pharmacy, dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Bitcoin Pharmacy Online bitcoinpharmacy.online/ SCAM!!! Amsterdam Holland Author: Los Angeles, California Drugstores: Bitcoin Pharmacy Online Internet

Oct 17 2017
Otto pharmacyltd.com Scam tried to extort additional money before delivery Houston, Texas ? Texas Author: Small town, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Otto pharmacy Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Otto Pharmacy / Elijah Franklin CROOKS! Watch out they will steal your money then tell you to pay more for insurance. You will never see anything from these scammers Laredo Texas Author: Herriman, Utah Drugstores: Otto Pharmacy Internet

Oct 17 2017
Pinnacle Flooring Company The individual, juan rodriguez, went over to my home to measure the carpet size for replacing it and after we picked the sample we needed, he said the work crew would show up the following morning to do the installation so needed 50% of the total down in order to start the work. The money was paid as requested only for him to tell me that he had said that the job would start on Monday and not Saturday as originally communicated to us. Monday arrived only to be informed that the work can't be performed because he has no installers available. We had told him the urgency of the work before signing on with them but nothing would let hin bulge. As at writing this, my money has still not been refunded and he has not answered texts or phone calls. Dallas Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Pinnacle Flooring Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Pure Natural AQP/rt Fullment no Doral Florida Author: Germantown, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Pure Natural Doral, Tennessee

Oct 17 2017
Otto Pharmacy LTD Adam Frazer Scammed me for over $500 - no product received. Paid with Western Union so no available recourse. Texas Internet Author: Charlestown, Indiana Pharmacies: Otto Pharmacy LTD Internet

Oct 17 2017
The Shepherd's Diet diet Internet Author: Marlin, Texas Weight Control: The Shepherd's Diet Internet

Oct 17 2017
Starlight Pharmacy Harriette BIH, MAHMOUDOU BOBBO I purchase over $400.00 worth of prescription medication online via Western Union and was told I need to send $1000 more to insure my package when it is not listed on their website. I have a email transcription of the conversation. Baton Rouge Louisana Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Starlight Pharmacy Baton Rouge,

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but I’m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 15 2017
Shepherd’s diet Kristina wilds Charging monthly for meal plan i didnt order or receive Nationwide Author: Reynolds, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Shepherd’s diet Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Cleanse Energy Healthy Way Nutra Now Company that sells weight loss pills Internet
Author: Blair, Nebraska Supplemental Health Programs: Cleanse Energy Internet

Pure Diet Health Diet scam Internet
Author: Kenner, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Pure Diet Health Internet

Oct 14 2017
Bllatrx*nuagelife, Diet supplements, pure cbd Stealing credit card info Las Vegas Internet Nevada
Author: Tacoma, Washington Alternative Health: Bllatrx*nuagelife Internet

Oct 13 2017
Nutra Diet Forskolin P.O. Box 52032Phoenix Az. 85072 advertised free sample pay postage $4.87 Nothing said about time to notify to cancel Phoenix, Az. Arizona Author: Clint, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Nutra Diet ,

Oct 13 2017
Pure Garcinia Diet Free trial is far from being free. Get ready to pay 100s of dollars Internet Author: Federal Way, Washington Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Diet Internet

Oct 13 2017
Trey G Shooter Scams you for pills. Trey G Shooter Scams you for pills. Detroit Michigan
Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Medical Supplies: Trey G Shooter Detroit, Michigan

Oct 13 2017
Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG ordered 3 bottles plus ordered pills. nothing works. Encinitas CA 92024 California Author: Redding, California Alternative Health: Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG Encinitas CA 92024, California