Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Frys , Frys Electronics

Showing 1-25 of 11,054 Found Reports For more specific results for "Frys , Frys Electronics"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 26 2017
ZUMM Everything Android, ZUMMBox Illegal Products That Don't Work Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Audio & Electronics Shops: ZUMM Everything Android Park City, Utah

Feb 25 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Bought flying fish on 2 seperate orders and has been 2 months ago Internet Author: Lake Jackson , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 25 2017
Max Vapor Online Rip off artists only interested in charging you hidden costs Internet Author: Littleton , Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Max Vapor Online Internet

Feb 23 2017
Nebraska Furniture Mart NFM NFM Nebraka Furniture Mart won't return their products Kansas City Kansas Author: Saint Joseph , Missouri Audio & Electronics Shops: Nebraska Furniture Mart Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 22 2017
DABADO Liars Denver Colorado Author: Vancouver, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: DABADO Denver, Colorado

Feb 22 2017
Kixin International, HX, Shenzhen Huanxi Electronics, Chris He, Bad Hoverboard Batteries ShenZhen China Author: Center, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Kixin International Co., LTD ShenZhen, Other

Feb 22 2017
Hobbies Discount hobbiesdiscount@gmail.com Sent item that was no where near what I ordered, 10$ fleamarket knockoff Internet
Author: Santa Cruz, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 22 2017
HD 360x 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 Leverne Ca. 91750 No phone # available. Returned with tracking results having arrived to fron desk on 01/17/17. Not refunding my money of $227.00. I had bought multiple zoom for cell phone for my children's birthday gifts-does not work as advertised. Unable to contact them. The money has not been credited to my card as of 02/22/17. Laverne California Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HD 360x Laverne, California

Feb 22 2017
Ghost Plate Zero Customer Service Internet Author: Baldwin, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Ghost Plate Internet

Feb 21 2017
Signal processing Group selling untested electroniccs items(mostly customer returns)ignorant,hiding addresses phone numbers possibly Glendale Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Signal processing Group Arizona

Feb 21 2017
future fun group A.C AUTO SALES LEASED US CHECK APPROVING MACHINES THAT WE COULD NEVER GET CHECKS APPROVED WITH CHARGED US ABOUT 300.00 PER MO, MIDDLETOWN New York Author: union gap, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: future fun group MIDDLETOWN, New York

Feb 21 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics Aspire Sales LLC Stole my money Jupiter Florida Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Jupiter, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC Ordered 2 banks and never received them! Author: Grover Beach, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Unstoppable Vision LLC

itechdeals.com Vic SCAMMMMMMM Lakewood New Jersey
Author: CHULA VISTA, California Miscellaneous Electronics: itechdeals.com Lakewood, New Jersey

Feb 18 2017
biggerdiscounts.net Aka: Hobbies DiscountAka: Bigger Discounts ( on Facebook ) Nothing discount about this company, they charge triple that of amazon and never ship. Canada. 8778877815 Internet
Author: Thousand Oaks , California Miscellaneous Electronics: biggerdiscounts.net Internet

Feb 18 2017
Rainbow Vacuum rainbow vacuum, rainbow airpurifier atlanta, georgia Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Rainbow Vacuum Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio B&H Photo Delivery and Ordering Issues New York New York B&H repliy Author: Sao Paulo, SP, Miscellaneous Electronics: B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio New York, New York

Feb 17 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered the remote control Shark Ballon on 12/17/2016 and never recieved my package. Order #94829, Tracking #RR387537VU. I have tried to contact mant times and no response. I notified my bank and I was chargerd for the Item which I never received Internet Author: League City, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 17 2017
ecig-ecig shop ecig survey tried to rip me off for 99.95-reported/cancelled and then again for64.95 three weeks later! Internet Author: petoskey, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: ecig-ecig shop Internet

Feb 17 2017
Hobbies Discount Fraudulent order, not responding emails to get refund on damaged product Jackson, Tennessee Internet
Author: Idaho Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 17 2017
Adesso, Inc Adesso forces consumers to pay return shipping on their defective products BEFORE replacing them WITHOUT OPENLY NOTIFYING US BEFORE BUYING! Walnut California Author: Pomona, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Adesso, Inc Walnut, California

Feb 16 2017
magnetphonecable.com legomug.com Scammers West Seneca, New York Internet Author: Sunbury, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: magnetphonecable.com Internet

Feb 16 2017
WalMart,  Hickory Hills Illinois Author: Amarillo , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: WalMart Hickory Hills, Illinois

Feb 14 2017