Your Search | fullfillment, nubodi
Approximately 487 Reports Found

Oct 29 2016
Fullfillment Rejuven8 I asked them to cancel my order before they even sent it. They said okay and I have 8 jars of this product. No one answers the phone. They have ripped me off... Akron Ohio Author: Walthourville, Georgia tempdir: Fullfillment Rejuven8 Akron, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Extravagant Beauty Skin Element, Eye Fibe, Rapid fullfillment I ordered a sample of their product on Sept 07,2016 on Sept 20,2016 they deducted 97.89 from my account under the name Extravagant Beauty I returned their product and checked the tracking number Post Office said business is closed Pacoima California Author: Grafton, West Virginia Customer: Extravagant Beauty Pacoima, California

Oct 11 2016
fullfillment center It was a trial of crevelar Scottsdale Arizona Author: cathedral city, California Alternative Health: fullfillment center Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 01 2016
Web Fullfillment Center After clearly asking if this free one time trial offer was indeed free and no other unsolisited mailings would be sent to me. I received one anyway!! I was teading what I was led to believe was an ESPN article about a yet banned substance by Phil Michilson, Tiger Woods and others. The article was about cheating. But the only cheating done was by the misleading article, the out and out misrepresentation by the high pressure sales staff when you do call. Henderson Nevada
Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Web Fullfillment Center Henderson, Nevada

Sep 14 2016
Rapid Fullfillment SkinElements and EyeVibe Said it offered a free trial - only postage but then charged my almost $100 Pacoima,CA Internet Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Rapid Fullfillment Internet

Jul 18 2016
Web Fullfillment Center Bio Fuel No2 I ordered a trial supplement, but i keep getting orders that i didn't order and are being charged for them Henderson Nevada Author: Tucson , Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Web Fullfillment Center Henderson, Nevada

Jul 15 2016
NATIONAL FULLFILLMENT ADVISORS NFA NFA sent me a claim award prize letter for a fake sweepstake. They provided no phone number and this address provided is a UPS store location!  Jackson Heights New York Author: wichita, Kansas $$ REWARDS Offered: NATIONAL FULLFILLMENT ADVISORS Jackson Heights , New York

Jul 13 2016
Fullfillment Center Product received by Joe Wilde.Have postal#7015 3010 0000 2790 3437. Order 3-10-16 return 2 tol issued $130 refund.Lie Sandy Utah 84070 Utah Author: Pell City, Alabama Pharmacies: Fullfillment Center Sandy Utah 84070, Utah

May 11 2016
Rapid Fullfillment Inc. I Don't want their product An they will not stop sending it. I cannot get ahold of them you go to their website and it won't come up they they are stealing 89.00 dollars from me every month. Pamona California Author: Herrin, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Rapid Fullfillment Inc. Pamona, California

May 05 2016
National Fullfillment Advisors Taking advantage of the Elderly Jackson Heights New York Author: Supply, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fullfillment Advisors Jackson Heights , New York

Apr 25 2016
gardeners Collection FullFillment center I ordered 8 cherry trees from Gardeners Collection which cost almost $50 when I received them all of them looked like 5 inch sticks with no roots on 4 of them so I know they will not grow.Complete Ripoff McMinnville Internet Author: Southside, Alabama Landscaping: gardeners Collection Internet

Mar 10 2016
Stores OnLine/PMI Coaching Ripoff! Unkept Promises, Lies. Orim Utah A Helping Hand. Author: Winchester, Tennessee Corrupt Companies: Stores On Line - PMI Coaching Nationwide

13, Report #1292085

Mar 07 2016
Rapid Fullfillment Skin Elements Cream, Eye Vibe Solution Ordered free trial of their skin products which turned out to be a subscription only mentioned in the fine print at the bottom and in the lengthy hidden terms you had to click on to see. My free trial is going to cost me $31.00 plus return shipping. Internet Author: Pineville, Louisiana Mail Order Services: Rapid Fullfillment Internet

Jan 21 2016
Fullfillment Center A $4.95 trail offer for a dietary suppliment turned into an $89.99 charge for an annouanced NEW shipemt. Their is NO customer service number by which to contact and cancel the product, nor a manner in which to retunr said product. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Miami, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Fullfillment Center Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 18 2016
fullfillment center ****************** VHEALTH they charged me shipping for a product then tride to charge me for the product $89 dollars SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: sacramento, California Weightloss Programs: fullfillment center 8390 E SCOTTSDALE AZ.85258 SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Jan 08 2016
shipwire Fullfillment that Robs you Palo Alto CA
Author: van nuys, California Liars: shipwire Internet

Nov 18 2015
InkJunkeyz I ordered 2 sweatshirts from this company for $103 they took my money out immediately and never sent me my products, I have contacted them several times with no response. My order still says awaiting fullfillment, and their website doesn't allow you to cancel your order. I have emailed them at least 20 times and called, and am being ignored. This company is a scam and needs to be shut down. If you go on their Instagram and leave a comment they block you, they also are continuing to sell merchandise, so they are robbing people. Internet Author: California Clothing Stores: InkJunkeyz Internet

Aug 31 2015
Ares Product Management Pegasus Fullfillment LLC I ordered two free bottles of diet pills paid the shipping of $4.95 my daughter ordered the same was charged $8.00 for shipping. I did not order any more bottles three weeks later was charged $89.96 and $89.92 I did not auth. them to charge my card for any thing else. can not get a hold of anyone phone number does not work. These companies that charge without authorization should be shut down. Dallas Texas Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Ares Product Management Dallas, Texas

Aug 01 2015
GSCM Fullfillment The phone number I have for this co. does not work.I would like them to stop sending me the Revitol cream It is to much money for what you get. It does not work. Burbank California Author: Sanford, Michigan Alternative Health: GSCM Fullfillment Burbank, California

Mar 06 2015
Ten Fullfillment Celliuserum Scam: Offered free trial and to contact in 15 days but product gave no contact information, Number on charge was not a working number Scottsdale Arizona Author: Rosenberg, Texas Eye Care: Ten Fullfillment Scottsdale , Arizona

21, Report #1203963

Jan 23 2015
BellaAtHome My friend ordered a free trial with my credit card. I didnt agree to it so I called BellaAtHome 20 minutes after recieving order confirmation via email to cancel my account and stop the order before a label is generated and the package is sent from the fullfillment center. the supervisor that i spoke with was extremely rude, constantly cut me off, and refused to have to order stopped. she told me that i need to return it once its delivered to my address and that the product must be delivered back to their facility 7 business days from the day i recieve it. mind you, im in texas and they are in nevada. so i asked her if they are going to pay for return and they said no?! so i would have to pay expedited shipping?!? RIP OFF. henderson nevada
Author: anonymous, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: On-Line Stores: BellaAtHome Internet

22, Report #1194072

Dec 09 2014
Garcinia Fullfillment I was ripped off by this order on the internet. Bought bottle for 4.95. Was supposed to be one time then billed me for $89.00 . Have not even received the product. Charged my account again and never sent the product up to this date so far. Didn't make it known they would continue to send it. Arizona Author: Fremont, Nebraska Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Fullfillment Arizona

23, Report #1193082

Dec 04 2014
Garcinia Fullfillment The Garcinia Plan Advertised a free trial for 4.95, then charged 89.75 fee on top of that, fine print in another link under terms and conditions Salt Lake City Utah Author: SOUTHINGTON, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Fullfillment Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 31 2014
SBP Beauty Products GSCM Fullfillment Free trial of Revitol Anti Aging Treatment Scam Fairbanks California Author: Summerfield, Florida Bait-and-Switch: SBP Beauty Products Fairbanks, California

Oct 11 2014
Chella Chella skin care and, additional products Rebeca the fullfillment manager Carmillo California
Author: Lilburn, Georgia Sales People: Chella Internet