Your Search | fun & sun getaways

Oct 26 2016
Fun Bike Center / Melo and Jay Ripped off my $3000,00 extended warranty money San Diego California Author: Murrieta, California Unusual Rip-Off: Fun Bike Center San Diego, California

Oct 25 2016
The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Extreme Travel These folks are scam artists and I did not do my research as I ususally do. F rating by BBB and already a ripoff report Clarksburg Maryland Author: Watervliet, New York Travel Services: The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Clarksburg, Maryland

Oct 24 2016
Standard Pacific Homes; Ryland Homes; CalAtlantic Homes Home Construction Nationwide Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Standard Pacific Homes; Ryland Homes; CalAtlantic Homes Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
ATLS/DASCO STAY AWAY AT ALL COST meridian Idaho Author: Sun Valley, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: ATLS/DASCO Meridian, Idaho

Oct 24 2016
Sun Coast Organics I made an order from this company, my money was taken, my order never processed. The owner Jim is a terrible business owner. I left a google review for his company- and instead of being a man, he DELETED HIS COMPANY from google. If that doen't speak volumes about his business practices. There are ripoff complaints on the BBB,, grasscity, and more. The owner made two facebooks and then rated himself! I had to call my bank to stop the payment. Their order details indicated you would receive a call to verify age- I did not receive any calls. BUYER BEWARE. They also are not FDA approved- so their use of the word organic is a lie and cannot be proven. NOT ORGANIC. Florida Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Tobacco Companies: Sun Coast Organics Internet

Oct 23 2016
Andrew Fike Sun n fun totally Wet Vinyl Liners Riverview Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Pool Services: Andrew Fike Riverview, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Pets and people of yukon Disabled kids work at this dump they use these poor kids to pick up poop from animals they down grade this kids and young adults by making fun of them. Yukon Oklahoma
Author: Bethany, Oklahoma Animal Shelters: Pets and people of yukon Yukon , Oklahoma

Oct 20 2016
tropical family getaways Florida Caribbean travel called telling me I won a vacation package. pressured me for almost 2 weeks to send money hallandale beach florida No scam here Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Travel Services: tropical family getaways Internet

Oct 18 2016
Javid Pymanee Javid Paymani He promised to pay me for an event filming and photography never paid, blocked me and insulted my work. Caused me stress, loss of time and money. Broke the agreement. Woodland hills Internet
Please delete my previous reports Author: Sun valley , California Photography: Javid Pymanee Internet

Oct 18 2016
Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement, Can't find out Name on bottle Unknown Internet Author: Sun City, California Drug Manufacturers: Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement Internet

Oct 18 2016
Sun Seeker Bought new Sun Seeker Tadpole Quadcycle at a dealer in Clinton, IA in 2014. Need Manual. Miami Florida Author: Fenton, Illinois Sporting Goods: Sun Seeker Miami, Florida

Oct 17 2016
LIONESSE ADAN IS MANAGER FRAUD RIVERSIDE California Author: sun city, California Beauty Salons: LIONESSE RIVERSIDE, California

Oct 12 2016
Bluegreen Getaways Bluegreen Vacations A Fraudulent Offer Boca Raton Florida Author: North Olmsted, Ohio Liars: Bluegreen Getaways Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 11 2016
egret's landing apartments MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILTYS palm harbor Florida
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Blabber Mouth: egret's landing apartments palm harbor, Florida

Oct 10 2016
Quantum Media Team Dream Innovations myself and over 100 other employees worked for months on end bringing in referrals to place company ads. when it came time for us to get we were given every excuse under the sun about the bank having the check on hold. To this day we still have not been been paid. Internet Author: East Chicago, Indiana Internet Fraud: Quantum Media Internet

Sep 23 2016
Advance Social Media aka Hite Media, aka Premium Business Solutions Elderly People BEWARE....these jokers bait you for WEEKS then, rob you blind! Sun City Arizona Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Financial Services: Advance Social Media Sun City, Arizona

Sep 22 2016
Shoppers Advantage and Great Fun Tacked on to Allegiant Airline Ticket Connecticut
Author: Bradenton, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: Shoppers Advantage Connecticut

Sep 20 2016
Travel Center, JP Travel, Fun Time Reservations Took $706.00 from me and a friend for various travel arrangments and are asking for more money, changing plans. Clarksburg Maryland Author: Fort Myers, Florida Travel Services: Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

Sep 18 2016
New Sun Energies Maverick Contracting company parent company is known fraud phoenix Arizona Regarding the allegations against our company Author: Peoria, Arizona Attorneys General: New Sun Energies phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2016
WSFS Bank Wilmington Savings Fun Society Manufactured Overdraft = Manufactured Overdraft fees Wilmington Delaware Banking 101 Author: Naples, Florida Financial Services: WSFS Bank Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 13 2016
House of fun slots Every time I would purchase points to play House of fun slots it would just take my points and would not allow me to win any points back it seemed like every time I would purchase points it would get eaten up quickly what a rip off. Internet Internet Author: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico Adult Web Site: House of fun slots Internet

Sep 07 2016
Vlad Mirchev Vladislav Mirchev Olga Kondratyeva Olga Kondratieva ARTISIA IQJET LTD SUN Studio Defamatory Attacks, Internet hacking, Financial and Corporate Management Fraud Paphos Author: Muntinlupa, Multi Level Marketing: Vlad Mirchev Paphos,

Sep 02 2016
Europe Deliveries John CasternJohnie Castern Johnie will pay $3500/month for you to send packages to Russia LIE LIE SCAM SCAM Internet Author: Rising Sun, Maryland United States Post Office: Europe Deliveries Internet

Sep 02 2016
EMP Shopping Sophia Porter Credit Card Scam Wilmington Delaware Author: Sun City, California Work at Home Business: EMP Shopping Nationwide