FUSION REFINISHING JOHNNY RAY YARBROUGH 469 338 9620 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Fusion Refinishing Johnny Ray Yarbrough 469 338 9620
There may be more specific results for "Fusion Refinishing Johnny Ray Yarbrough 469 338 9620"
For more specific results for "Fusion Refinishing Johnny Ray Yarbrough 469 338 9620"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
WARE Masonry William Ray-Seidel Masonry , Concrete work Whitmore Lake Michigan
Author: DEARBORN HEIGHTS, Michigan Home Improvements: WARE Masonry Whitmore Lake, Michigan

Oct 20 2017
Maximum Fusion, Essential Oils My complaint is very similar to one reported on 9/22/17 by another consumer. My debit account was charged 79.99 on 9/21/17. I called the number (which differs from the one I entered in this report). TInternet Author: Houston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Maximum Fusion Internet

Oct 19 2017
Compufye Johnny Ray Kirkland The took my 1000 dollar laptop and will not return it to me. Lenoir City Tennessee Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Computer Service & Repair: Compufye Lenoir City , Tennessee

Oct 16 2017

Oct 13 2017
Ronnie Fetting Custom Cabinet Refinishing Promised a quality finish but left drips, runs, overspray and didn't finish the job - held my property hostage Chicago and Houston Illinois
Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Kitchens: Ronnie Fetting Internet

Oct 12 2017
Milton Tucker Milton Tucker, Home Owner and Tiffany Pommells, Chantel Ray Real Estate Look Before You Buy This House Has Hidden Disasters! Hampton Virginia Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Plumbing: Milton Tucker Hampton, Virginia

Oct 11 2017
Many phony companies in the Maricopa county, AZ area Ray Purselley - spells his last name in many different varieties. See the website BEWARE!!!!!! yOU ARE BEING WARNED Scottsdale Arizona Author: Flagler, Colorado Personal Services: Ray Purselley , AZ

Oct 09 2017
R Z Services LLC Rick Zeuch Non-Payment, Not paid in Full Middleburg Heights Ohio Payment Author: Mogadore, Ohio Paint & Wallpaper: R Z Services LLC Middleburg Heights, Ohio

Oct 05 2017
Building Trades Association Sean Sherman Sold me a website for $599.00 I called 3 days later to cancel. spoke to Mr. Sean Sherman. He told me he would not cancel The Website. Understand that I did not give him any information such as pictures of my work, testimonials from my satisfied customers in writing. years in business labor information etc. This information is needed to build a website Therefore no work of any kind was done on my behalf,. The request for a refund by my company should have been honored and a credit of the fee returned promptly. This was not done It was rudely refused. Boca Raton Florida I called Sean Sherman Ray and he did not know who you are Author: Lauderhill, Florida Small Business Services: Building Trades Association Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 05 2017
Piney Creek Property Owners Association Judy Manning, Bill Manning Barbara Byrd, Jimmie Byrd, Katherine A Hayward, Kathy Hayward, Gayle Turner, Reese Turner, Larry Ray Dawson, Denise Dawson, Bob Johnson Bellville Texas This company violated court mediated settle-mt and caused the shut down of my business and loss of my home Bellville, Texas Author: Austin, Texas Questionable Activities: Piney Creek Property Owners Association Bellville,, Texas

Oct 04 2017
Brandon and Johnny (Son & Father) Mobil autobody repair. Claim to make scratches disappear. Car looks worse after repai! Paint is different color!!! Los Angeles California Author: La Crescenta, California Body Work & Repair: Brandon and Johnny Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2017
The Addictions Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Addictions Academy pledges to assist each student with the upmost respect and offer the most current and up to date information on certification procedures and accreditation processes as they arise and unfold. *UPDATE: The Addictions Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Posting by another ripped off student   Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Miami, Florida

Oct 04 2017
Liquid Tree CBD Oil Free Trial Ripoff Anaheim California Liquid Tree cbd oil Author: Niwot, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Liquid Tree CBD Oil Anaheim, California

Sep 30 2017
Ray Jennings /Remodel Me STL DO NOT USE RAY JENNINGS OR REMODEL ME STL Saint Ann Missouri Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Builders & Contractors: Ray Jennings /Remodel Me STL St. Ann, Missouri

Sep 29 2017
Sound Space Chris Nelson Scammed me out of $7,500 on a Guild Johnny Smith Guitar i bought and paid for in full Los Angeles California
Author: Pt Roberts, Washington Music Shops: Sound Space Los Angeles, California

Sep 26 2017
Covington Mech Johnny Ray Covington Said he would replace our heat pump with 2 yr warranteed used parts it lasted a month now no heat Knoxville Tn. Tennessee Author: Maynardville, Tennessee Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Covington Mech Knoxville Tn., Tennessee

Sep 24 2017
poshtots.com new posh, fig stores, brad newton Brad Newton will not pay the $1300.00 he owes me Internet Call me for resolution Author: fort lupton, Colorado Liars: poshtots.com Internet

Sep 22 2017
Maximum Fusion Endo Oil charged my credit card for product and never received the product. Called number and only got answer machine. No one would answer. 1st call waited 45 minutes then they hung up phone on me. 2nd call lasted 35 minutes and still no one answered. Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Bark River, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Maximum Fusion Scottsdal, Arizona

Sep 22 2017
Richie Bros. Richie Brothers Auction Selling Junk Equipment Kansas City KS  Kansas Internet Bobcat purchase at Ritchie Bros. Kansas auction Author: OFallon, Illinois Questionable Activities: Richie Bros. Internet

Sep 21 2017
Nika & Nino Cristiani Nicole Cristiani, Steelman Power Gear, LLC They stole my patent and I have been looking for someone to help me serve them so I can take them to court. If anyone has a way to get me their physical address I would like to have them served asap for stealing my designs and business over $500,000.00 in losses. Marina Del Ray, California Nationwide
Author: Culver City, California Lawyers: Nika & Nino Cristiani Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
Igor Kheifets Dennis Ray CTO @ Igor Solo Ads, Slackers With Cash LTD, Igor Keifets and his company Slackers With Cash Is BIG SCAM. They Sell BIG HYPE online about their proposed ability to BOOST your Iternet Marketing Business, then they don't communicate well with you after you fall for thier hype and spend money with them (I paid $497 for 300 clicks). Wadi Feiran, Israel Internet Author: Euless, Texas Internet Fraud: Igor Kheifets Internet

Sep 18 2017
Luther Ray Donna Ray, Donna Ray Ministries, L & D Remodeling, Z & J Remodeling, Elderly Abuse by Contractor Elderly Abuse by a Contractor Broken Arrow, Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Builders & Contractors: Luther Ray Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Sep 18 2017
L & D Remodeling Z & J RemodelingLuther RayDonna RayDonna Ray Ministries Elderlly Abuse by Contractor Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Builders & Contractors: L & D Remodeling Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Sep 14 2017
Stronghold k9 Crystal I contacted them about a puppy. I was lied to about paper work and was told any more paper work and the puppy will go up in price 500$ making the puppy 2000$. Also sent me a X-ray of a random dog that has an obstruction. These ppl have no business breeding dogs. Should be shut down. Buyer beware., they will lie and cheat you to make a buck. Also the woman named crystal is very rude and a bad lier. Cincinnati Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Better Business Bureau: Stronghold k9 Internet

Sep 14 2017
Xiao rong Ding Pinghui trading co .Ltd Chengdu shuangliu District customs clearance in China Sichuan longguan road 86 I ordered Sunglasses Ray-Ban , that I thank to be outlet because their very low prices. I paid with my credit card 15 euros for more 12 for shipment Internet IN CHINA Author: le cannet, Alabama Sunglasses: Xiao rong Ding Pinghui trading co .Ltd Internet