FUSION REFINISHING JOHNNY RAY YARBROUGH 469 338 9620 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Fusion Refinishing Johnny Ray Yarbrough 469 338 9620
There may be more specific results for "Fusion Refinishing Johnny Ray Yarbrough 469 338 9620"
For more specific results for "Fusion Refinishing Johnny Ray Yarbrough 469 338 9620"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
SUPREME VIEVA DERMA SUPREME DERMA This fraudulent company solicits TRIAL of face creme for $2.99. Got my debit card. Even though I phones to cancel twice, Del Ray Beach Florida Author: Woodland Hills, California Sales People: SUPREME VIEVA DERMA Del Ray Beach, Florida

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017

Aug 15 2017
Second Chance Investment Group Ray Foster Forclosure Rescue Scam Mira Loma California
Corect Name of Comapny Author: Orange, California Loan Modification: Second Chance Investment Group Mira Loma,

Aug 14 2017
Johnny morales briggs law firm Claimed I defrauded untited personal loan Internet Author: Runnemede, New Jersey Loans: Johnny morales briggs law firm Internet

Aug 09 2017
WritersLife.org David Steel They charged my credit card for the purchase but I never even received a return email acknowledgement nothing and no product and no video ad promised Po box 644 Garner, North Carolina WritersLife.org Internet We care about our clients! Author: Truro , Nova Scotia Tutoring: WritersLife.org Internet

Aug 09 2017
William Ray William Junior (his son) Scamming puppies Los Angeles California Author: Fairfield, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: William Ray Los Angeles, California

Aug 08 2017
Bishop Furniture Refinishing Avoid this company, totally unreliable and unresponsive hollywood Florida Author: plantation, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Bishop Furniture Refinishing hollywood, Florida

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Hucks Hideaway Lake Seminole Home Away Being bullied and threatened for a very fair review Donalsonville Georgia Author: Ray City, Georgia Lodging: Hucks Hideaway Lake Seminole Donalsonville, Georgia

Aug 02 2017
Katherine Brnjac and Andrew Haufe Andrew Haufe and Katherine Brnjac Katherine Brnjac and Andrew Haufe - Scammers- selling Replica Ray- Ban and other designer items as authentic on Craigslist, Kijiji and Ebay Mississauga Ontario
Author: Mississauga, Ontario Sales People: Katherine Brnjac and Andrew Haufe Mississauga, Ontario

Aug 02 2017
E + Design Build - Kevin Cole Dishonest Liars Did Not Pay for Services Provided Fort Lauderdale Florida
Call me for resolution Author: Miami, Florida Architects & Designers: E + Design Build - Kevin Cole Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 01 2017
Author: Auckland, Louisiana Alternative Health: Ramesh aka Ray Lala Internet

Aug 01 2017
JOHN HUGHES OF WEST COAST CORPORATE CREDIT LLC JOHNNY HUGHES2nd Chance Credit Repair ,2ndcredit.com/ Independence OH, Ohio Author: UNION CITY, California Credit Services: JOHN HUGHES OF WEST COAST CORPORATE CREDIT LLC

Jul 31 2017
Ray Jennings Remodel Me STL Kitchen remodel; when installing, damaged new wall mounted microwave, damaged new upper cabinet, damaged our refrigertor. St. Ann Missouri Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Builders & Contractors: Ray Jennings St. Ann, Missouri

Jul 31 2017
Fusion Gym Manager: Stephen Moore We cleaned and maintained there Gym and never paid us, we are taking them to court for breaching the contract. Voorhees New Jersey Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Adult Care Facilities: Fusion Gym New Jersey

Jul 28 2017
Ray P Gailitis MD Dr. Raymond Gailitis, MD - Coral Springs, Florida.  Author: Margate, Florida Eye Care: Ray P Gailitis MD Margate, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Jeweler's Mutual Insurance Elle Ray and Scott Murphy CEO Fraud! Scam company! DO NOT use them for jewelry insurance!! Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Insurance Agencies: Jeweler's Mutual Insurance Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Source One 360 Source One 360 will not pay for IT services provided at Outback Steakhouse! Fitchburg Wisconsin Call me for resolution Author: Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Jul 25 2017
NTS Direct llc Invoice of $1000.00 Has been Due Since 06/25/2016 company refuses to respond, accounts payable hangs up on me Pittsburg Pennsylvania Call me for resolution immediately Author: Alexandria , Louisiana Customer: NTS Direct llc Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Square Square disables accounts with no notice San Francisco Nationwide Square Is Not A Real Merchant Account Author: Sparks, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Square Nationwide

Jul 22 2017

24, Report #197158

Jul 19 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. To Phil & Jay Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Insurance Agencies: American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. American Income Life / National Income Life provides products and services through independent representatives, and has been providing benefits to families for over 50 years. Warwick, Rhode Island

Jul 18 2017
Square Square reader. Square card reader square up. Will shut off your account and hold your money for their gain, while your looosing. San Jose, California Internet Square Is Not A Real Merchant Account Author: Santa Fe, Texas Accounting: Square Internet