receives

Your Search | g & t auto and truck repair

Sep 02 2014
cuba- car Havana auto They cancel the contract and took me 400.00 cuba Internet Author: hialeah, Florida Travel Companies: cuba- car Internet

Sep 02 2014
carrentals.com Car Rental Ripoff Madrid Internet Author: ottawa, Ontario Auto Rentals: carrentals.com Internet

Sep 02 2014
McCurdy Tires Ronnie McCurdy Tires Rip Off magnolia Texas Author: houston, Texas Auto Tire shops: McCurdy Tires magnolia, Texas

Sep 02 2014
Foreman Motors Automax of Brevard Mob Style Rip Off Melbourne Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Auto Dealers: Foreman Motors Melbourne, Florida

Sep 02 2014
Amber Options RIP-OFF, DON;T GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR MONEY GIBRALTAR Internet Author: St. Helens (UK), Other Brokerage Companies: Amber Options Internet

Sep 02 2014
Drivetoday USA birmingham al Bad business Birmingham Alabama Author: Birmingham, Alabama Auto Dealers: Drivetoday USA birmingham al Select State/Province

Sep 02 2014
alphamale transportation inc, Omar went to work for this man got me aplane ticket from virginia beach virginia and kick truck in flordia and did not pay me. if he calls u donot listen to him he you ask him about this reviews he would tell u that im am a mad enployee I m not mad he is the bigest ripoff he thinks that every thing is about him. he did not care about his drivers he would leave at the drop of a dime dnot care if you have money to get home. do not work for this man let him run his own load ft wayne Indiana Author: virginia beach, Virginia Liars: alphamale transportation inc ft wayne , Indiana

Sep 01 2014
Pro Paint and Body Derrick McVaney Derrick McVaney is a Crook and a Fraud. NOBODY Should do business with this piece of SH*!!! He is a lying sack of fake SH*!! Kemah, Texas
Author: Lakemore, Auto Repair Service: Pro Paint and Body Kemah, Texas

Sep 01 2014
DRIVETIME MONTCLAIR, CA THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND STOLE $2100 AND STILL TOOK MY CAR Montclair California Author: Glendale, California Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME Montclair, California

Sep 01 2014
Eye Associates of St. Charles; Kathleen G. Avery, O.D. Rip me off by eye doctor Kathleen G. Avery, O.D. of Eye Associates of St. Charles, MO Saint Peters Missouri Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Dental Services: Eye Care: Eye Associates of St. Charles Saint Peters, Missouri

Sep 01 2014
tag towing & collision quoted 50 for a tow of about 5 miles ended up costing 100 the driver told me after my car was hooked bad enough but the driver backed my truck up next to a fire hydrant never use this j*** pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: tag towing & collision pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 01 2014
emeraldLux GoFreebies auto charging for item that was supposed to be a freebie on go freebies by emeraldLux Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: emeraldLux Internet

Sep 01 2014
JD Byrider To many people wasting your time thinking you have nothing else to do because your credit isn't great. Boardman Ohio Author: Canfield, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Boardman, Ohio

Sep 01 2014
we are about logistics www.needalllogistics.com I paid and received no service, no refund, no customer service. Edison New Jersey
Author: Onalaska, Washington Auto Shipping Companies: we are about logistics Edison, New Jersey

Sep 01 2014
A M Auto Repair Dishonest, Frauds, Shady Car Shop Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Auto Dealers: A M Auto Repair Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 01 2014
Hendrick Kia of Cary Misleading Window sticker Price displayed Cary North Carolina Author: Cary, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Hendrick Kia of Cary Cary, North Carolina

Sep 01 2014
Punishment Performance Mike Gallo Slimmy Mechanic, Theif West Warwick Rhode Island Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Punishment Performance West Warwick, Rhode Island

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Sep 01 2014
HiTech Sloutions Bill KhouriHitechpro.netA division of 1884524 Ontario Inc hired for prject, never paid Mississauga, Ontario Author: Woodstock, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: HiTech Sloutions Mississauga, , Ontario

Sep 01 2014
Nino Uwanawich Nick Uwanawich Nino Uwanawich-Craiglist- Car Selling Sout Beach Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Nino Uwanawich Internet

Sep 01 2014
Monro Muffler/Brake & Service bunch of oil change jockeys masquarding as wannabe mechanics Elyria Ohio Author: Sheffield Lake, Ohio Auto Mechanics: Monro Muffler/Brake & Service Elyria, Ohio

Sep 01 2014
Bill Chapman Motors Used a cross collateral my viechels alll three I didnt have the money for a deffered payment of 2500.00 and they took the other 2 viechels even if the were up to date on the payments so I lost all three viechels couldnt come up with defered payment due to death in Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Bill Chapman Motors Austin, Texas

Aug 31 2014
Tech Savvy Brooke Lacey Liars, con artists, will bribe people to remove negative comments Boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Computer Service & Repair: tech savvy Boise, Idaho

Aug 31 2014
Sears Dryer Vent Cleaning and Valpak. Sears left the lint on the lawn and charged me an extra $20 truck fee. Sears Dryer Vent Cleaning did not honor their Valpak of Atlanta ad of $88.95. Birmingham and Atlanta Alabama and GA Author: Birmingham, Alabama Cleaning Services: Sears and Valpak Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 31 2014
sunrise auto reconditioning Brian (owner) was hired to repair vehicle after accident and did a horrible job . brought the car back to have it fixed and now theres runs in the paint , parts that werent even painted , chips and scratches everywhere and my bumper cover is broken largo Florida Author: st petersburg, Florida Body Work & Repair: sunrise auto reconditioning largo, Florida