G 4 CONSTRUCTION SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: G 4 Construction Services
There may be more specific results for "G 4 Construction Services "
For more specific results for "G 4 Construction Services "
Showing 1-25 of 219,223 Found Reports For more specific results for "G 4 Construction Services "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Quartix Truck Tracking and Electronic Logs Dishonest - Pushy - Won't Take NO For An Answer - Refuse To Give Refund Chicago Internet Author: Illinois Consumer Services: Quartix Internet

Oct 17 2017
Mantis Funding I have over paid Mantis funding $500 and I was told it would take up 10 business days to receive the refund. When I called today after the 15th day, I was told I would not receive a refund because I had 4 NSF's with this company. The NSF's were paid in full and I'm due a refund. New York Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Loans: Mantis Funding Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Landmark Roofing and Construction Insurance Fraud Company will take your insurance money and will not do the roof job Bedford Texas Author: Burleson, Texas Roofing Companies: Landmark Roofing and Construction Bedford , Texas

Oct 17 2017
CenturyLink Prism The sales team signs you up on a specific rate plan and cost only to have the price adjusted and significantly increased a few months later. I've called a dozen times and been transferred 4 to 5 times pecan and have spent nearly a full work week on the phone to no avail.  Phoenix, Arizona Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cable TV: CenturyLink Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Tom Collins shoptomcollins I ordered 4 cell phone car mounts and received an email thanking me for my order and stating that my order was getting ready to ship out and allow 3-4 weeks delivery. Internet Author: Blackshear, Georgia Specialty Stores: Tom Collins Internet

Oct 17 2017
Agorafy, Richard Du, Daniel Findorak Robbed engineering team of six months salary (~$500,000) New York, NY Nationwide Author: New York, New York Employment Services: Agorafy Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
SQUARE Square makes money by holding your money hostage square app Internet
Author: Charleston, South Carolina Financial Services: SQUARE Internet

Oct 17 2017
WatchMaxx I purchased a Movado Bold watch in December 2016. It started clouding up and eventually would not 'clear'. I sent it in 4 times until they said they were going to replace it. Now it just happened AGAIN. And, now they are saying it is not covered under warranty and it was damaged upon receipt. I took a picture of it right before I packed it up (very carefully) I might add. Do not buy from here. Brooklyn NY
Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: WatchMaxx Internet

Oct 17 2017
CENTURIAN WILDLIFE SERVICES, CENTURIAN WILDLIFE, CENTURIAN SERVICES, 247 WILDLIFE CONTROL COMPLETE RIP OFF, UNTRUSWORTHY, UNPROFESSIONAL Palm Bay Florida Nationwide
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Animal Services: CENTURIAN WILDLIFE SERVICES Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Mandy Perry Coaching Accelerated Coaching Academy, ACA Misrepresented Services-Could Not Deliver-Blocked Access Boston Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Alternative Health: Mandy Perry Coaching Internet

Oct 17 2017
Dependable Construction Aaron Michael Barrentine We contact Aaron Michael Barrentine, owner of Dependable Construction and asked him to give us a quote for renovation on a house we own. We sent a check for 50% upfront, we did not hear back from him for almost 2 weeks. We tried getting in touch with him to let him know someone bought the house and we no longer needed his services.  Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Home Improvements: Dependable Construction Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Student Loan Exchange SCAM: Pocket your student loan money instead of repaying it. Santa Ana California Author: TOPEKA, Kansas Consumer Services: Student Loan Exchange Santa Ana, California

Oct 17 2017
IDNS dba Internet Domain Name Services Repeatedly sends phony domain renewal invoices Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Internet Services: IDNS dba Internet Domain Name Services Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
5970 INDIAN CREEK DRIVE #501 NAUTICA CONDO MOLD, SERIOUS MAINTENANCE ISSUES, BROKEN PIPES, POOR SECURITY MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Real Estate Services: 5970 INDIAN CREEK DRIVE #501 MIAIMI BEACH, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Life Alert They lie to You! Read the contract before acquiring services Phillipsburg New Jersey Author: Kintnersville, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: Life Alert Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Windstream Cancelled service 4 days into new billing cycle and company won't prorate Nationwide Author: Callahan, Florida Internet Service Providers: Windstream Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
AMVC Employee Services Mystery shopper rip off Audubon Iowa Author: Cape Coral, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Mystery shopper Internet

Oct 17 2017
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Time shares offered are totally worthless 4 days after the contract is signed Kissimmee Florida Author: Liberty, South Carolina Sales People: Resorts: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Barbados police force Commissioner of policeAttorney general The corrupt cant resolve corruption Barbados Author: Christchurch, Other Consumer Services: Barbados police force ,

Oct 16 2017
Mini Miner SCAM. After pay for services they delete my account. There is no support available at all. Stav away. Internet Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Mini Miner Internet

Oct 16 2017
  Paula Grohs did not illustrate strong professional ethics and seems most interested in getting money for herself and does not appear to practice what her profession teaches. Walnut Creek California Author: Brentwood, California Legal Services: Paula Grohs Walnut Creek,

Oct 16 2017
Pour Wine Pour Kitchen + BarPour BistroPour Wine Brookhaven Company/Owner Doesn't Pay It's Bills - Makes all sorts of promises and disappears Atlanta Georgia Additional Documentation Author: Studio City, California Restaurant Delivery Services: Pour Wine Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 16 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT The company charged my account $50.00 6 more times after I cancelled the services. Boston Massachusetts Author: Tampa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT Boston , Massachusetts