Your Search | gemini subscriptions aka palmetto marketing inc., aka pitts and gemini sales
There may be more reports for "gemini subscriptions aka palmetto marketing inc., aka pitts and gemini sales"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "gemini subscriptions aka palmetto marketing inc., aka pitts and gemini sales"

May 04 2016
Butler, Rose, and Jameson Promised a check if I. Sent 20 dollars multiple times Fresh Meadows New York Author: SHEPHERDSTOWN, West Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose, and Jameson Fresh Meadows, New York

May 04 2016
Western Dental/Sychrony Financial Took money despite cancellation and work not done Victorville California Author: Victorville, California Dental Services: Western Dental/Sychrony Financial Victorville, California

May 04 2016
Larry Hourd Sent a letter stating I won 2,000,000 and had to send 12.99 to him to receive my winnings Kansas City Kansas
Author: Lock Haven, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Larry Hourd Kansas City, Kansas

May 04 2016
Arnold Hecker The Law Office of Arnold Hecker Terrible Lawyer and an even worse person Plantation Florida Author: Margate, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Arnold Hecker Plantation, Florida

May 04 2016
ICCS Inc Reggie Arevalo S&L Services Stole Valuable Proprietory Information Pasig City Internet
Author: Makati City, Alabama Telemarketing Companies: ICCS Inc Internet

May 04 2016
Firebird Camaro Specialties of New York Mario SR Classic rip off and nothing but excuses.......stay away Chester New York
Author: Cairo , New York Auto Parts: Firebird Camaro Specialties of New York Chester, New York

May 04 2016
Viasat Exede, WildBlue Sales misrepresentation Nationwide Author: Red Bluff, California Internet: Viasat Nationwide

May 04 2016
BluMarc Inc. BlueMarc MLM, Abusive employment practices, scam job Bridgewater New Jersey Author: New Jersey Advertising Agencies: BluMarc Inc. Bridgewater, New Jersey

May 04 2016
Lavino Hashtag Fulfillment, Oxilarine Eye Serum, Veniletrial, Trial Scam Unauthorized Charges to credit card St. Petersburg Florida Author: Madisonville, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Lavino Internet

May 04 2016
Johnnys Towing and Recovery Dishonest, lied and quoted wrong Oswego Illinois Author: Buffalo Grove , Illinois Auto Towing: Johnnys Towing and Recovery Oswego, Illinois

May 04 2016
CentreState Bank Incompentant, irresponsible and negligent Winter Haven Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Banks: CentreState Bank Winter Haven, Florida

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

May 04 2016
Thompson Dental Rakhi Palta Dr Palta recharged my insurance for a work that was not done. I changed dental offices and I was unable to benefit from my insurance as Dr Palta took my insurance money for a work she did not do Thompson Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Dental Services: Thompson Dental Thompson, Manitoba

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Material Handling Sales Solutions MHSS Scam artists. Over billing for work not completed canton Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Business Consulting: Material Handling Sales Solutions Nationwide

May 04 2016
Beauty Basics Skin element Eye Vibe Advertised as free only pay shipping and handling.then they charged my card twice for what I was told were two separate orders La Jolla California Author: Dudley, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 04 2016
 Madisonville sand and gravel The person that I have listed here martins.eboma. I did not sign any contract with them.. Watch your bank account closely because they charged me the day that i told them that i didnt want the machine. madisonville kentucky Author: Providence, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Communications & Networking: Madison sand and gravel madisonville,

May 04 2016
Raquel Silva law davis i want my money back! davis California FAKE PERSON AND FALSE REPORT - RIPOFF REPORT NEEDS TO REMOVE THIS! Author: davis, California Legal Services: Raquel Silva law davis, California

May 04 2016
Doren Aldana Mortgage Marketing Coach Company refusing to comply to refund guarantee offered 502 Holt St. Kamloops, B.C., V2B 5E7, Canada Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: Doren Aldana Internet

May 04 2016
Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. We went to one of your pressure seminars, decided to take just the free flight promotion, handed over $50, received a flight date form, which we returned, and never heard from you again. New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: San Jose, California Travel Agencies: Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

May 04 2016
Asurion Phone Claims This company wanted to charge me $199 to replace a broken phone which I pay for a protection plan and been with this company for years. Nationwide Author: Vossburg, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Phone Claims Nationwide

May 04 2016
EZ Lease Rentals Steven Lee WARNING I've been victimized by EZ Lease Rentals AKA Steven Lee Houston Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Realtors: EZ Lease Rentals Internet

May 04 2016
Ohlson Packaging REVIEW: Ohlson Packaging REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Ohlson Packaging dedicated to customer satisfaction. Brandefined implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Ohlson Packaging pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ohlson Packaging recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Thanks for REBUTTAL but please come clean Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Ohlson Packaging TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Ohlson is a manufacturer of automatic food equipment. Ohlson Packaging manufacturers a complete line of solutions for packaging products into bags, pouches, cups, trays and boxes. Ohlson Packaging is a turnkey solution manufacturer for Industrial packaging, for automatic & semi-automatic net weighing & counting equipment. Taunton, Massachusetts

25, Report #1208998

May 04 2016
Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures REVIEW: Florida's Outdoor Adventures - floridahoghunts is dedicated to total customer service and satisfaction. Thousands of satisfied clients can provide many references because of dedication to being the best guide service possible our company has been featured many times the Outdoor television networks. *UPDATE: Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We had an AWESOME time and I highly recommend Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Guns & Ranges: Florida’s Hog Hunts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida’s Outdoor Adventure in business since 2007 and served thousands of clients from all parts of the world. Florida’s Outdoor Adventures enjoys thousands of acres of premiere hunting properties giving the hunter the best opportunity possible to harvest that trophy hog of a lifetime. OUTSIDE OF FT MYERS, Florida