Your Search | ggw?m.r.a. video

1, Report #1198047

Dec 28 2014
Camera Center, Inc (Sing with Sony, JVC authorized dealer) Worst kind of dishonest cheating customers. A total Con man place with disrespectful attitude at all times. Orlando Florida
Author: springfield, Massachusetts Cameras & Video: Camera Center, Inc Orlando, Florida

2, Report #1198008

Dec 28 2014
digitaloutlets.net Bait & Switch - impossible price and telling lies Internet Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Cameras & Video: digitaloutlets.net Internet

3, Report #1197877

Dec 27 2014
nomorerack Smile your on ? Internet Author: York Beach Maine, Maine Cameras & Video: nomorerack Internet

4, Report #1197708

Dec 26 2014
Abe's of Maine Westfield Electronics Bait and Switch Internet Author: New Jersey Cameras & Video: Abe's of Maine Internet

5, Report #1197240

Dec 23 2014
America Camera America Camera.com is a crook Internet Author: Florida Cameras & Video: America Camera Internet

6, Report #1197042

Dec 22 2014
Primotronix, America Cameras Lying Thieves Brooklyn New York Author: Dallas, Texas Cameras & Video: Primotronix Brooklyn, New York

7, Report #1196940

Dec 21 2014
24/7 Cast Heather Heinz Heather Heinz Casting, Heather Heinz 24/7 Cast Orlando Florida Author: Tuscon, Arizona Video & Film Production: 24/7 Cast Orlando, Florida

8, Report #1196864

Dec 21 2014
DigitaloutletsLLC Andrew, Scott, Glenn I ordered 2 Camera's Nikon D610 and D810 and accessories on Nov 4, 2014. On Nov 7th, 2014 I got a box from Fed Ex with 1 Nikon D610, 2 batteries, 2 memory, cards and a Charger. I called Fed Ex to see it they had another box and I was composed but very upset. I filled a report with them. I wire transferred 5,685.00 and have the proof. I called them and they admitted that they didn't send my camera and they would make it up. So, I did call them a lot because Andrew sounded just like Glenn and I am not stupid. I kept calling them and then last week I called the FBI and went to this site and filled a complaint and had a Sheriff from my city call them and he did. He said they were rude and took him a few times to realize it was a real Sheriff. They told me that they got a bunch of D810's in and would send it but they didn't and I found out that the D610 is a International Camera and I don't want that and said send my money back. Scott said he would and no money has appeared in my account as of yet. They intend on not giving me my money back. I do have proof and a few emails also. I wrote and asked why there was no invoice, or packing slip in the box that they sent. Never got one yet. My hubby called the other day to talk to them and they said it was in their legal departments hands. What a joke! Brooklyn New York Author: Nipomo, California Cameras & Video: DigitaloutletsLLC Internet

9, Report #1196371

Dec 18 2014
VideoStripe.com credit card authorization for free trial not refunded Internet Author: Hummelstown, Pennsylvania Video Stores: VideoStripe.com Internet

10, Report #1196096

Dec 17 2014
Abe's of Maine they held up my daughter order (xmas present for her brother) by 2 weeks the service man was rude when i told him that she was upset it might not be here in time for her to give it as a present. He replied SO WILL NEVER USE AGAIN EVER!! HORRIBLE!!!! DO not use unless you don't plan on having items in a timely fashion! her Christmas is ruined New Jersey Nationwide Author: sheldon, Vermont Cameras & Video: Abe's of Maine Nationwide

11, Report #1195949

Dec 17 2014
PlayLive in Boise PlayLive at Carriage Crossing Dishonest and Rip Offs Artist - Don't Allow your Children to Frequent this Business Boise, Idaho Washington, Oregon Author: Boise, Idaho Video Stores: PlayLive in Boise Nationwide

12, Report #1195447

Dec 15 2014
Americas Camera Best PhotoPrimotronix Rip Off - Run Away NOW Run Away FAST Internet Author: Florida Cameras & Video: Americas Camera Internet

13, Report #1195260

Dec 13 2014
AnytimeMovies.com Money removed from bank account without signing up to anything East Sussex, UK Nationwide Author: Dundee, Alabama Video Stores: AnytimeMovies.com Nationwide

14, Report #1195071

Dec 12 2014
five star placement star placement/jon rios/steve hauck i never authorized any payment for google advertising about real estate, i told jon rios i was no longer practicing real estate, but if he could arrange to promote my sons music and video we just finished instead by having a button or link on googles page that someone can hit and it will go to buy his song off itunes or go to his website then i would be interested in the service, but he totally ignored what i told him and charged me anyway, please refund my money asap and do not take out anymore funds out of my acct, and cancel the acct that never should of started. anaheim California
Author: richmond, California Advertising / Deceptive: five star placement anaheim, California

15, Report #1194947

Dec 12 2014
America Cameras No merchandise, no refund Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Cameras & Video: America Cameras Internet

16, Report #1194706

Dec 11 2014
T-Mart N&K Trading Inc_Tmart Gives run around to RMA requests for warranty returns. Internet Author: Niland, California Cameras & Video: T-Mart Internet

17, Report #1194657

Dec 11 2014
Invies .com Play Station Credit Number Scam Aurora, CO. Fake Location Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Cameras & Video: Invies .com Internet

18, Report #1194626

Dec 11 2014
SMART MONEY MART REALLY USEFUL AFFILIATESwww.SmartMoneyMart.com Toll-Free Ph: 1-888-992-3330Toll-Free Fax: 1-888-992-3330 THEY DEBITED MY MASTERCARD FOR $40.87 FOR baby einstein dvd never sent the product for my grandchild never responded to emails or phone calls BUFFALO New York Author: East Meadow, New York Video Stores: SMART MONEY MART BUFFALO, New York

19, Report #1194433

Dec 10 2014
overstockdigital.com Ripoff, fraudulent conduct, offensive phone calls Nationwide Author: Imperial, California Cameras & Video: overstockdigital.com Nationwide

20, Report #1194359

Dec 10 2014
Video Essence Octa Marketingkevibyrne@gmail.comCustomer Service Phone: +353 0834195983Emi Nelson39 Moskovskoe ShosseSamara Samara 443086RUSSIA Sold me a Pluigin that did ot work! Went to customer service they could not fix it. so ask for refund they said they would give me one. Refund was never paid. Internet
Author: memphis, Tennessee Multi-Level Marketing: Video Essence Internet

21, Report #1194116

Dec 09 2014
Farcitt Video Producers, Farley Farcitt, Frankonia Farcitt ripoff, stealers, stole money, no good video, terrible workers Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Video Stores: Farcitt Video Producers Columbus, Ohio

22, Report #1193841

Dec 08 2014
DigitalOutlet.net dishonest advertising and price baiting. They will leave out details about your order, require a call in confirmation with relentless emails, then try to upsale you on what you purchased. Internet Author: San Jose, California Cameras & Video: DigitalOutlet.net Internet

23, Report #1193769

Dec 07 2014
Fumfie.com DON'T FEEL BAD....I've been scammed by them too!!!! Rockaway Park New York Author: Houston, Texas Cameras & Video: Fumfie.com Rockaway Park, New York

24, Report #1193749

Dec 07 2014
B&H Photo Video http://www.bhphotovideo.com DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY 'SPECIAL ORDER'. IT MEANS OUT OF STOCK AND IT'S NON-REFUNDABLE/RETURNABLE LOS ANGELES Internet Author: molokai, Hawaii Cameras & Video: B&H Photo Video Internet

Dec 06 2014
60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, Michael Roberts, Hannah Boocock, Danny Keens, Michael Usher, Hal Crawford, Matt James, Alex Parsons, Mark Britt, Krista Parcell, Tracey Richter Fake News Stories \ Paying For Story Ideas Made to look like reporting \ Video News Release's Made To Look Like actual Reporting, journalistic integrity at its worst. Australia
Author: Laguna Beach, California Media Outlets: 60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, poor journalistic integrity Internet