Your Search | gpm*merchandise direct 800 3666937 ny

Jun 29 2016
Cohen Rabin Stine Schumann LLP Promises Big, Charges Big, Delivers Nothing New York New York Author: NY, New York Legal Services: Cohen Rabin Stine Schumann LLP New York, New York

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
JewelryUDesign Almost a month later...still haven't received product! Fresh Meadows, NY Internet Author: Alabama Jewelers: JewelryUDesign Internet

Jun 28 2016
SRSModule.com GENNADY YASHCHENKO Srsmodule.info, SRSMODULE, GENNADY YASHCHENKO SRSMODULE.COM SCAM Gennady Yashchenko LIAR FRAUD ILLEGAL!!! Freeville, NY Nationwide Author: Falmouth, Massachusetts Auto Parts: SRSModule.com GENNADY YASHCHENKO Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Perfection Auto Collision NY Refusal to return property/withholding car without consent/scam Long Island City NewYork Author: Bayside, New York Auto Repair Service: Perfection Auto Collision NY

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, 2016........today is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 28 2016
Optimal Bankcard Commerce payment systems, Evolution Bankcard, Evo Payments, Merchant Commerce, bestpaymentprocessors.com Ripoff deceptive companies, steal from merchants Hewlett,NY and Melville,NY Nationwide Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
News12/Optimum Cablevision News station is denying access to its own customers Woodbury NY
Author: Bayshore, New York Unusual Rip-Off: News12/Optimum Woodbury,

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
VERIZON FIOS FIOS Switching from copper line to fiber optic without permission Summit Nationwide Author: NY, New York Telephone Companies: VERIZON FIOS Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Direct Gardening Order Dwarf Jumbo Burning Bush (2). Received 6 stems with brown broom-like tops. Bloomington, IL Illinois
Author: Downey, California Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, IL, Illinois

Jun 27 2016
Texas Direct Auto Care Failure to contact customers, keeping customers without vehicles for weeks with no response. Stafford TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Texas Direct Auto Care

Jun 27 2016
JR photography Anibal Ortiz, JR Foto Photographer Buffalo,NY and York, South Carolina Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Photography: JR photography Internet

Jun 23 2016
Universal Instrument Corp. ** ****** *********** ****Conklin , NY 13748 Sent me a check for $4.850.50 Conklin New York Author: Lakewood, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Universal Instrument Corp.

Jun 23 2016
Direct TV MasTec Property Damage , Lies Internet Author: Leeds, New York Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV

Jun 22 2016
o Reward Zone USA LLC ***************, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Free stuff I get 60 or more emails and some calls every day plus I didn't get what there were sending me. White planes ny Internet Author: Blissfield, Michigan Car Insurance: o Reward Zone USA LLC 128 Court Street, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Internet

Jun 22 2016
Aon Affinity Aon Affinity Travel services Do NOT purchase Aon Travel insurance Jericho, NY Internet Author: Otis, Oregon Air Travel: Aon Affinity Internet

Jun 21 2016
National floors direct Vindictive installers Avon ny Ny Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Interior Decorators: National floors direct New York

Jun 21 2016
Sebastian Cooper from United States Credit Services Scam, fraud, federal charges Suffers, NY New York Author: St. Louis, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Sebastian Cooper from United States Credit Services Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Direct Money Lenders, Doug Goins Fraudulent advance fees, plus demands for companionship Indianapolis Indiana Author: Denver, Colorado Commerical Lending Brokers: Direct Money Lenders Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 20 2016
Lifestyle-Direct ForskolinFitPro.com Sucked me in! Internet Author: Centralia , Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Lifestyle-Direct Internet

Jun 20 2016
Fairfield Properties, North Babylon, NY Scam artists, thieves, white collar crimes. Commack new york Author: N. Babylon , New York Homeowner Associations: Fairfield Properties, North Babylon, NY Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Direct Lending Solutions James Toka Foreign guy calls and ask me if I want $1000, verified my personal info, advised me to check out their site and ratings on BBB, then advises I am approved, a manager calls back to verify my acceptance of the loan, but ,here comes stupidity, I have to prove I can re-pay the loan and as a show of good faith i need to transfer $130 to their company! Really?! At this point I am smelling a scammer, so I advise james Toka to keep his loan and refuse to send the funds. I hang up on him and dial the number back. The number rings several times then goes to busy. I am fearful because I have given these fraudulent my personal banking info and my social. How do I prevent potential identity theft? Southake Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Direct Lending Solutions Southakel, Texas

Jun 20 2016
Faze 4 Faze 4 orchestra Faze 4 band Bogus band Great neck New York Author: Ny, New York Wedding Services: Faze 4 Great neck , New York