Your Search | gpm*merchandise direct 800 3666937 ny

Dec 10 2016
SWISSFXTRADING LM SWISS DIRECT LTD REFUSE TO PAY $1570 INVESTMENT FUNDS WITHDRAWAL REQUEST UNKNOWN / UK OR CANADA OR AUSTRALIA Internet Author: Mosselbay, Alabama Investment Brokers: SWISSFXTRADING Internet

Dec 08 2016
atoztheme my direct express card was charged by this company 3 times without my OK someone used my card without my knowledge. Internet Author: yuciapa, California Credit Card Fraud: atoztheme Internet

3, Report #1342061

Dec 08 2016
Seccio Inc Salomon Suissa Never delivered, Never Refunded, Scam, Ebay, Waits for paypal refund to be over New York City, Garden City NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Salomon Suissa Internet

Dec 05 2016
Balsam Hill admitted defective $800 Christmas tree but refused to send new tree Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: Balsam Hill Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Franklin Funding Group Mike Patel Franklin Funding Group in Brooklyn NY Franklin Funding Group are internet thieves Brooklyn New York Author: Virginia Beach, Iowa Loans: Franklin Funding Group Mike Patel Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Direct express debit card services Weaverville California Author: weaverville, California State Government: Direct express debit card services Weaverville, California

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
Jon Bell jon-bell-lou-larry-luis-lucasuses-craigs-list-to-seek-out-his-prey- Notified that person by this name ensued in a faulty business proposition in the take over of a fitness studio in Tribeca Ny New York We were ripped off by Jon as well Author: New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Jon Bell Ny, New York

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Dec 02 2016
Peoples resource management, inc. Andrew gottlieb New york Author: Elgin, Illinois Business Consulting: Peoples resource management, inc. NY

Dec 01 2016
Silver ridge direct Movie night dvd Took my money Internet Internet Author: Rich Hill, Missouri Sales People: Silver ridge direct Internet

Nov 29 2016
Ray from Ultimate security force I went to look forba job at this place that i got from a news ad and basically got ripped off by being to i had to pay 200 dollers for a fireguard Test prep coarse which is insane then i paid the guy after taking the classes and still never received my certificate. Manhattan Author: Queens ny, New York Employers: Ray from Ultimate security force

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire My order number was DE126550 ordered on 11/3/2016 address 1735 Caton Ave Brooklyn NY, 11226 suite 344 I place an order with The Deal Empire and never received it. Sent emails no response. Then only name that i wad able to get was kaviyomsv.com Brooklyn NY 11226 klaviyomsv.com. Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services/ Kevin Williams I received a voicemail from a red dot India sounding man informing me that I had 3 allegations against me and that arrest warrants would be issued if I didn't return his call immediately! NY, USA NY Author: Waynesville, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Luminess Air Luminess Air Direct This company will steal your money Web Nationwide Author: Carrizo, Texas Beauty Salons: Luminess Air Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
HSBC CHARGED OUTRAGEOUS FEES NY NY One more thing Author: Gouverneur, New York Mortgage Companies: HSBC Internet

Nov 28 2016
Direct TV DirectTV Subpoena for Recording San Luis Obispo California Nationwide The answer is simple... Author: Morro Bay, California Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
SPN NetGuard SPN NetGuard tool bar SPN - Netguard- David Roche - Michael Andreyev David Roche, Michael Andreyev, SPN, Netguard 16787 Beach Boulevard #659Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Phone Number: (800) 891-5513 Fax Number: (949) 485 scam, SEO, search engine, tool bar, search engine optimization huntington Internet Author: Michigan Search Engine Optimization: SPN NetGuard Internet

Nov 28 2016
Printz and Patternz Dan Crowley Paid over $4,500.00 and got nothing GALWAY New York Author: GALWAY, New York Websites: Printz and Patternz Schenectady, NY ,

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
ADIDynaweb,com (dynaweb,com) Contracted to make website - received $800++ - never completed or delivered work - disappeared Chandigarh, India Internet Author: Cuautla Morelos, Other Websites: ADIDynaweb,com Internet

Nov 24 2016
Mattress By Appointment previously known as Carolina Bedding Direct Mattress business scam Jacksonville Florida Nationwide Author: charleston, West Virginia Mattress Stores: Mattress By Appointment Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Deal Empire Made order online with my credit card! Got an email with order# and said my order was on the way 11/5/16 and not received yet 11/22/16! Read Ripoff Report on same company today so filing my report also! First time to be ripped off! Haven't received my credit card stmt yet to see if the purchase is on it! Brooklyn, NY 11226 New York Author: Cleo Springs, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Deal Empire Brooklyn, NY 11226, New York

Nov 22 2016
ExCash took the money they were suppose to deposit in my bank account 315 Park Avenue New York, NY 10154-0102. United Internet
Author: williamsburg, Virginia Cash Services: ExCash Internet

Nov 21 2016
Direct Connect promise you a route, you drive 2 and ahalf hours to make 12$ all over Texas Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Connect