Your Search | grand mayan vida 2013

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 29 2016
APS Auto Sales Al and Elly Perry On November 19, 2016, I purchased a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder color gray from APS Auto Sales and Leasing located at 3747 E Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ. 85716. I had purchased the vehicle at 4:00 p.m. and at approximately 6:00 p.m., I called the APS Auto Sales to inform them that the transmission had failed. A APS Auto Sales representative advised me to bring in the vehicle on Monday morning. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder was dropped off at 4:30 a.m. on Monday, November 21, 2016. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Auto Dealers: APS Auto Sales Tucson, Arizona

Nov 28 2016
East Beltline Towing Got my car impounded Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Auto Towing: East Beltline Towing Grand Rapids, Michigan

Nov 26 2016
Landmark Baptist Church, Landmark Baptist Church Grand Junction Colorado, Ryan Barlament, Ryan W. Barlament, youth pastor Ryan W. Barlament, Baptist Church Rips Off Web Designer, Church Steals From Designer Keeps Website, Colorado Church Scam, Baptist Church Theft Grand Junction Colorado
Author: Los Angeles, California Websites: Landmark Baptist Church Grand Junction, Colorado

Nov 25 2016
Grand View Resort Las Vegas, NV / Eldorado Resort Corp. Wow, I was played by Ken Moore and his accomplices. Now I know why they did not allow me to have my cell phone out, I was sure going to google the timeshare, just like I did once I walked out of there, and to my surprise all these scams and fraud re grandview Las Vegas Resort Timeshare Eldorado Las Vegas Nevada Author: san leandro, California Resorts: Grand View Resort Las Vegas, NV / Eldorado Resort Corp. Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 21 2016
Mobe- 21 step business systems Matt Lloyd, Jaimie Staire Complete and utter waste of time and money!! United Kingdom & Montreal, Canada Nationwide Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Mobe- 21 step business systems Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
The Deal Empire Merchandise ordered, credit card charged, and merchandise not delivered Irvine California Author: Grand Island, New York Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 18 2016
Pip Society / Leo Williams Visit: pipsociety.comInstagram @pipsocietyceoSignals: telegram.me/pipsocietyceo Grand Theft of $10,000.00 Leo Williams promised to double my funds with NO Downside Risk / Withheld Profits / Stole $10,000.00 Atlanta Georgia
Author: Seattle, Washington Investment Brokers: Pip Society / Leo Williams Atlanta , Georgia

Nov 18 2016
The Vernon Company Vernon Co. Vernon Co installed trailer wrap on my 2013 Great Dane trailer. They did over $4,000 damage to the trailer when trying to remove it. Refused to pay damages they caused. Their one and only excuse was proven unsupported. Nashville (area) Internet (TN) Author: Waxahachie, Texas Media: The Vernon Company Internet

Nov 16 2016
Grand Canyon University Bogus charges Phoenix Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Health Care Education: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 12 2016
Vidanta Mayan Nuevo Vallarta Destinos Unlimited, Vida Vacations Lied Cheated Scam Nuevo Vallarta internet Author: athens, Ohio Resorts: Vidanta Mayan Nuevo Vallarta internet

Nov 09 2016
Glenn A. Neasham - Neasham Financial The Unsafe, Unethical, In-Debt, Money Mad-Man Lakeport California
Nonsense. Look at what my clients are saying. Author: Lower Lake, California Financial Services: Glenn A. Neasham - Neasham Financial Lakeport, California

Nov 04 2016
TNT Towing and repair Gary Ripped off 3 transmission installs. Same problem frm 1st transmission that was in my Jeep grand Cherokee loredo. Beaver falls Pennsylvania Author: beaver falls, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: TNT Towing and repair Beaver falls , Pennsylvania

Nov 03 2016
Snap Audits Cast /Terri Washington/ I did some projects for them in September,2016 and they paid for these jobs as agreed. Next month they withhold payments without any communication with me. unknown location Internet
Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Small Business Services: Snap Audits Internet

Nov 02 2016
Mopro Charged for undelivered servicaes. Irvine California Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Web Hosting: Mopro Irvine, California

Nov 02 2016
Grand Canyon University Former Student at Grand Canyon University they Offer Bachelors Degree Programs that only take 30 Courses to complete each Course is 4 Credits at a cost of $475.00 per Credit Hour Including E-Books traditionally it Takes 60 Courses to receive a Bachelor at 3 Credit Hour giving a total 120 Credits , Grand Canyon University is a Complete Rip Off and do not inform Students of this situation, their Marketing Strategies is to hide this from as many Students as they can while the US Dept, of Education or FAFSA continues to offer Money for this University and Students graduate with a $40,000.00+ and that is Online Students at the Campus $60,000.00+ than they are not able to pay their Loan back to the Government. No wonder we are in Such a Financial Mess in the US today!!!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Lakeland, Florida Colleges and Universities: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 01 2016
Daymond John Launch Academy Zurixx Financial LLC Damon John Launch Academy Zurixx Financial LLC False & deceptive promises, Ripoff and did not delivered as promised Cottonwood Heights Utah
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Sales People: Daymond John Launch Academy Cottonwood Heights, Utah

Oct 26 2016
Cell Medic Phone Repair Cell Medic, Grand Rapids, Ryan Brondyke, Cheat, Stolen Phone, Scam, Deleted Email, Liar, Cell Phone, Repair, iPhone Grand Rapids Michigan
Author: Grandville, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Cell Medic Phone Repair Internet

Oct 26 2016
Huuuge Casino Huuuge Games Not paying out proper payouts and constant system issues Internet
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Casinos & Cardrooms: Huuuge Casino Internet

Oct 25 2016
(((REDACTED))) General, (((REDACTED))), (((REDACTED))) Steel , Also (((REDACTED)))They are thieves who mislead you and steal your money, No matter how hard you worked to save it , they will take it in return for nothing Lakewood , Colorado General Steel Author: Grand Coteau, Louisiana Manufactured Home Dealers: (((REDACTED))) , General, (((REDACTED))) , And (((REDACTED))) Steel , Also (((REDACTED))) Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Shell Oil Trevor - OwnerCynthia - Manager The owner of this gas station severely overcharged me (& other customers) almost double! Dallas Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Oil Companies: Shell Oil Dallas, Texas

Oct 19 2016
Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud Internet Author: New York, New York Timeshare Rentals: Mayan Palace

Oct 19 2016
Motormax of Grand Rapids Motormax, motormax of Grandville Buyer beware, scam, rude, flimflammers Grandville Michigan Used.... Author: Watervliet, Michigan Auto Dealers: Motormax of Grand Rapids Grandville, Michigan

Oct 18 2016
VROOM TEXAS DIRECT AUTO Non Reporting of need of Paint & Body work after a 126 point inspection Grand Prairie Texas
Ripoff # 2 from VROOM/TEXAS DIRECT Author: Garland , Texas Auto Advertising Services: VROOM Grand Prairie, Texas