GRAND MAYAN VIDA 2013 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: GRAND MAYAN VIDA 2013
There may be more specific results for "GRAND MAYAN VIDA 2013"
For more specific results for "GRAND MAYAN VIDA 2013"
Showing 1-25 of 14,582 Found Reports For more specific results for "GRAND MAYAN VIDA 2013"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017

Aug 18 2017
Trust-telehealth.com Paid 428.00 Canadian for a supposed prescription video and password to their site. Prescription would follow. Internet
Author: Grand Forks, Wyoming Doctors: Trust-telehealth.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Consortium Group LLC I ordered the initial samples of make up and called to cancel the monthly delivery. I have been charged for it! Akron Ohio Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Skin Care: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Aug 18 2017
Fitnessdealsusa.com Fitnessblowout.com Fitness4less.com Jim Rosen RIPOFFS who use bait and switch tactics and commit fraud Los Angeles California Author: Grand Terrace, California Misc. Health Specialists: Fitnessdealsusa.com

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 16 2017
us department of education Department of education frauduantly took my money , they knew name of school, gonna tell me cause i didnt right on form they kept my tax money ,and the thing was i only have a ged, made me burn my gas out running around sending them all kind of documents,andtook from feb to august to decide oh we keeping her money. greenville, Texas Author: grand rapids, Michigan Colleges and Universities: us department of education greenville,, Texas

Aug 16 2017
solid swiss swisstime, etc Grand Theft Internet Author: cleveland, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: solid swiss Internet

Aug 16 2017
Ellysworld.com I order a steam hair flat iron hair straightener. They took the $50 for the straightener out of my account. Then sent me an email sayin it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. To check order status to see exact date of delivery. I went to check and now the whole website was gone. Internet Author: Grand rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Ellysworld.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Pool Zone is a RIP Off company Grand Island New York Author: Tiverton, Rhode Island Pools & Saunas: Pool Zone Grand Island, New York

Aug 15 2017
Michael anderson Onestep realty Mold, broken pipes, structures falling apart Grand rapids Michigan
Author: Grand rapids, Michigan Landlords: Michael anderson Grand rapids, Michigan

Aug 14 2017
radioshack radioshack.com, tandy, realistic employer theft, grand theft, stealing from customers, stealing from employees, misleading customers Internet Author: San Bruno, California Electronic Manufacturers: radioshack Internet

12, Report #1391968

Aug 11 2017
Coastal Loan Company, LLC with JD Byrider out of Lynchburg VA Swindle me in a sorry car Lynchburg Virginia bankruptcy Author: Hurt, Virginia Auto Dealers: Coastal Loan Company, LLC Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
BisonOffice Amazon.com RIPOFFS
Author: Grand Terrace, California Home HealthCare: BisonOffice Internet

Aug 06 2017
Irelocation System LLC Irelocation System Extorted money, held our belongings hostage, damaged floors, damaged furniture, including an expensive baby grand piano. Hallandale Beach Florida
Author: Roswell, Georgia Moving Companies: Irelocation System LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 06 2017
Honor Finance I have a contract for 42 payments of 365.00 a month on a high intrest loan. I am done paying off this contract after one more payment. This company is saying i owe over two thousand dollars in late fees , when i asked what late fees last month i made payment and asked the payoff it was more reasonable but the next month all of a sudden all these fees over two thousand for what?? The guy Desmond says its called Simple Intrest which ive never paid late always on time except maybe one or two payments got pushed to end of contract but paid everything in full once workers comp was back reinstated. Other car dealers has contacted me to purchased a vehicle because they said i did very well on the car loan with intrest rate of 27%. I know im done paying on this car. When i call the company they answer the phone stating this is an attempt to collect a debt , i asked why does it say that my account is in good standing only owing a payment or two the lady verified last month but july was a different story. I called this company the lady started screaming at me about a car that was repo 10 years ago by this same company which i didnt think tnat contract had anything to do with the agreement i signed in 11/23/2013 so why did she mention that?? I need someone to help me with these people please help! Evanston, Illinois Author: Zion, Illinois Car Financing: Honor Finance

Aug 05 2017
DianDian interactive King of Avalon game It is addictive people allowed to harass players Internet
Author: Grand Rapids , Michigan Computer Programmers: DianDian interactive Internet

Aug 05 2017
Benscarts Hotdogcartstore Incomplete product & Dishonest practices Sevierville Internet x Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Auto Parts: Benscarts Internet

19, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 03 2017
First Class Vacations TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. restructured Customer Service Department ensuring 100% satisfaction with every client. First Class Vacation's main focus is providing customers with best vacation at best price. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
CRUISE FIREFLY,RECANTATION, FIRST CLASS VACATIONS INC, Author: Delray Beach, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. BOCA RATON , Florida

Aug 03 2017
Grand Rapids Truck Center semi truck was sold with bad engine,transmission,front rearend Grand Rapids Michigan customer purchased warranty for this truck. Author: Follansbee, West Virginia Truck Dealers: Grand Rapids Truck Center Grand Rapids, Michigan

Aug 02 2017
Litetree / Jonathan Speigner Litetree / Jonathan Speigner I I bought some lite coins back in 2013 thru the site litetree. I left the lite coins in my wallet there and expected them to be there when I need them. I did not login until today and I found that the site do not exist anymore. Does someone have any information on how I can get my litecoins. Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Online Trading: Litetree / Jonathan Speigner Internet

Aug 01 2017
Lowe's Home Center Lowes protect plans Nationwide Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Lowe's Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
Grand Celebration cruises Vacation Villiage at Weston Island seas resort The Ramada was disgusting, the cruise was a floating motel 6, we were charged over and beyond things that were necessary, and then put at island seas resort after paying to stay at viva la wyndham. Couldn't even get bottled water after 10pm to take important medicine. Took this opportunity as a family vacation since we just lost my little girl in April, only to be used and abused by this greedy lying scamming company Ft. LAUDERDALE, FL. Florida Internet Author: Riverton, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Grand Celebration cruises Internet

Jul 31 2017
DHLC Mobius Capital, Inc Jacqueline Rice in the last week DHLC is a rip off company! They tied me up in a 12mo. term loan on my new home with a 20% interest rate. And within a years time they tried to foreclose on my house! I am currently fighting them in court to protect my home!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING!!!!! You will be in for a lot of heartache!!!! If I could give them 0 stars I would! They are modern day swindlers and loan sharks packaged as a nice helpful company!!! LIES!!!! ALL LIES!!! They have completely taken advantage of me!!!! All of this after I gave them $452,000 cash as collateral! UNREAL! Dallas Texas
Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Loans: DHLC Dallas, Texas