Your Search | grand mayan vida 2013

Sep 30 2016
SG Internet Ventures-LLC I signed a contract with Doba Inc. for $699.00. And cancelled the contract under 3 days for refund. Lehi Utah Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: SG Internet Ventures-LLC Lehi, Utah

Sep 30 2016
Renton KIA Lamphere ended up paying $15, 370.00 for a used 2013 KIA Rio with over 23,000 miles Renton Washington The Facts Author: Issaquah, Washington Auto Dealers: Renton KIA Lamphere Renton, Washington

Sep 30 2016
Magazine Solutions Told me I owed for magazine subscription Smyrna, Georgia Internet Author: East Grand Forks, Minnesota Appliances: Book & Magazine Publishers: Magazine Solutions Internet

Sep 29 2016
Service King at 3060 W. I-20, Grand Prairie, TX 75052 Withdrawn $10001 without authorization Grand Prairie Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Body Work & Repair: Service King at 3060 W. I-20, Grand Prairie, TX 75052 Grand Prairie, Texas

Sep 25 2016
Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL I have a 2013 Mustang GT Premium Roush Long tube headers installed Rainbow Muffler broke my High pressure and low pressure AC lines and tried to Jury rig it hoping I would not find it out.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Mechanics: Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 25 2016
Home Sweey Home 250 Steve Scharf Mr. Davis did a story on Smart Solutions, He then opened Storm Crow Investments had a cease and Desist Oct.2013, now operating Home Sweet 250 St. Charles St. Charles Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Business Consultants: Home Sweey Home 250 Internet

Sep 22 2016
Charity Leather aks Leather Merchants aka phil Sinner Ordered a jacket and two pair of chaps April of 2016 they continue to send me the wrong item I sent them back at my cost and I am now waiting on one jacket numerous attempts receive a check or the jacket has failed Phil keeps using big excuses like the warehouses for the warehouse is empty I don't even think he has a warehouse he is no longer taking my emails Internet leather Author: grand meadow, Minnesota Luggage & Leather Goods: Charity Leather Internet

Sep 21 2016
Arrow truck sales James Garza, Jansen zamora Won't stand by there warranty, only had truck for 3 wks Dallas Texas Author: Grand prairie, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Arrow truck sales Dallas, Texas

Sep 21 2016
Grand Lakes Cleaners Lost clothes, stained clothes, ripped clothes, horrible customer servive and will not take responsibility Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Dry Cleaners: Grand Lakes Cleaners TX

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia

Sep 18 2016
Mr rooter 4 grand paid for a job never done! Weirton West Virginia
Author: Steubenville , Ohio Builders & Contractors: Mr rooter Weirton , West Virginia

Sep 18 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH My VIP Grand Prize of 10K was a MISTAKE on PCH's Part! Port Washington New York
PCH Customer Service Blog Author: Montgomery, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Sep 15 2016
pura vida lifestyle Master Vacation Scam Artists! Don't get tangled in their web! cancun, q roo Nationwide Author: Johnstown, Colorado Travel Services: pura vida lifestyle Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
VIDA VACATIONS GROUP Grand Mayan/Mayan Palace/Vida Lifestyle/Mayan Palace Vacation Club/Vacation Class, S.A de C.V/The Grand Bliss/The Bliss Resorts/Grand Luxxe VIDA never delivered or build the unit i contracted for with VIDA. Los Cabos,Nuevo Vallarta, Cancun Author: STATEN ISLAND, New York Timeshare Rentals: VIDA VACATIONS GROUP Los Cabos,Nuevo Vallarta, Cancun,

Sep 13 2016
Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group This scammer scammed me into corp funds with $900 upfront fees and didnt deliver his promises. he has avoided my emails and calls. I started this in Sep 2013 Irvine CA Author: Hacienda Heights, California Accounting: Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group Internet

Sep 12 2016
Sawgrass Grand Hotel This motel uses web sites such as getaroom.com (and others) to lure customers in at a $48 per night then adds $50 at check out on both the internet and at the motel. Total cost $80.89 per night. It is a scam because they even know the names of other web sites which have the same set up and they don't put a stop to it. BEWARE Sunrise Florida Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Hotel: Sawgrass Grand Hotel Sunrise, Florida

Sep 12 2016
All Things Auto Parts, INC Fraud, stole $2550 from us Jacksonville Florida
Author: Grand rapids, Michigan Auto Parts: All Things Auto Parts, INC Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 11 2016
invisible fence company wanted me to do his work...rude when i told him its not my job ...its my saturday too walked out on the job treated the client as a dog grand rapids Michigan Author: grand rapids, Michigan Animal Services: invisible fence company grand rapids, Michigan

Sep 09 2016
1st place performance (Jason Mott) Jason Mott. ripped off engine build , check kitting , grand jury , possible imformant cleavland tx
Ernest Delera Author: aubrey, Texas Auto Mechanics: 1st place performance (Jason Mott) Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Grand Crowne Resorts Five Star Timeshare Exchange, Surrey Vacation Resorts Deceptive, slick talking, complicated passing back and forth between several high pressured salespersons pitching 'a dream come true' during the only real vacation my family ever took. Pigdeon Forge Missouri Author: Portland, Indiana Resorts: Grand Crowne Resorts Branson , Missouri

Sep 06 2016
All American Outdoor Construction Dino Milutinovic. Mari Vila Total Fraud !!! Big Scam !!!!! frisco Texas Can we sue? Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Builders & Contractors: All American Outdoor Construction frisco, Texas

Sep 05 2016
Colormania. Cory Jahromi Grand theft larceny Internet Author: Media, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Colormania. Internet

Sep 05 2016
Grupo Vidanta Vida Vacations False Sales Promises & Outright Lies Neuvo Vallarta Nayarit, Mexico Author: Medicine Hat, Alberta Resorts: Grupo Vidanta Nayarit,

Sep 05 2016
Jeff Rettig All in one builders / remax Dishonest and unethical Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Belmont , Michigan Realtors: Jeff Rettig Grand Rapids , Michigan

Sep 03 2016
Sandals Grand Antigua Unique Vacations Harassment, Abuse, lying, condoning deviant behavior, St. John's Nationwide
Author: White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia Resorts: Sandals Grand Antigua Nationwide