Your Search | greg's truck & trailer

1, Report #1319592

Jul 29 2016
CarCo Automotive jalopy wrecked pieced together Rice Minnesota Author: GLADSTONE, Oregon Truck Dealers: CarCo Automotive Rice, Minnesota

2, Report #1319578

Jul 29 2016
I 80 Equipment BUYER BEWARE! Colona Illinois Author: Phoenix, Arizona Truck Dealers: I 80 Equipment Colona, Illinois

3, Report #1319575

Jul 29 2016
OTR Leasing LLC Lenexa Kansas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Truck Dealers: OTR Leasing LLC Lenexa , Kansas

Jul 28 2016
USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL FRANCHISE Usave Car & Truck Rental Franchise, in my opinion, Huge Ripoff Jackson Mississippi Author: South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Car Rentals: USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL Jackson, Mississippi

5, Report #1319482

Jul 28 2016
RODAORKZ Paul Wright Eureka Ca. charged 11000.00 to put in wiring harness and other projects on truck- I then took it to two other shops and they looked at the work and gave me a bid of 3800 for the same job. I plan to sue Eureka California
Author: Piercy, California Auto Repair Service: RODAORKZ Eureka, California

Jul 28 2016
saferwholdesale great sports they want 30%re stocking feed plus shipping for a trailer dolly that will not push my boat over a 1/4 plywood frankfort Illinois
Author: greenfield, Indiana Marine Accessories: saferwholdesale frankfort, Illinois

7, Report #1319398

Scott Stevens Tire and Service Repairs on truck brakes Dothan Alabama
Author: Ashford, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Scott Stevens Tire and Service Dothan, Alabama

Jul 26 2016
Good Year Motors The dealership sold me a car with a defective alarm system and now I cannot start my car properly. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Good Year Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2016
Plain Ol' Trailers (Barney Cox) Trailer made incorrectly due to the incompetence of the sales man. Pearson Georgia
Author: Athens, Georgia Trailers: Plain Ol' Trailers Pearson, Georgia

Jul 25 2016
j.d.byrider Cnac harassing, rude anderson Indiana Author: muncie, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: j.d.byrider anderson, Indiana

Good Sam Travel Assist Dishonest Nationwide
Author: Saratoga, Utah Auto & Truck Rental: Good Sam Travel Assist Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Lonestar Truck Group Tyler Truck Centers Traded in my working truck for a newer truck that has TITLE ISSUES and cant be leased on until resolved!!!!! Tyler Texas
Title issue Author: kaufman, Texas Truck Dealers: Lonestar Truck Group Tyler, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Auctiontime.com When everyone is bidding the site does not update fast enough. ¬†Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Truck Dealers: Auctiontime.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Shipshapecelebration.com Damaged our property while loading into the truck. Refused to compensate for damages! Celebration Florida Author: Celebration, Florida Moving Companies: Shipshape Celebration, Florida Internet

Jul 24 2016
Rent a Wreck Screwed Over Monmouth Junction New Jersey
Author: Toms River, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Rent a Wreck Monmouth Junction, New Jersey

Jul 23 2016
Ally financial Asked to refinance Car lian for lower payment. Was told that I needed to come up with $10,000. Before I can payment lowered. They do not want to help they were reading from a script. I am so frustrated. Bloomington Minnesota And The Big Deal Is????? Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Ally financial Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 23 2016
MCCLOSKEY MOTORS - Big Joe Auto - McCloskey Motors Inc - McCloskey Truck Town - McCloskey Imports & 4x4 MCCLOSEKY MOTORS - BIG JOE AUTO - COLORADO SPRINGS - BEWARE - LIED TO SELL A CORVETTE! - ARROGANT GENERAL SALES MANAGER!!! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Auto Dealers: MCCLOSKEY MOTORS Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2016
RV Solutions Dishonest and unfair dealings Eglin AFB Florida Author: menifee, California Trailer & RV Parks: RV Solutions Eglin AFB, Florida

Jul 23 2016
usexpess accused of truck abandonment springfield Ohio Author: new middletown, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: usexpess springfield, Ohio

Jul 22 2016
Porter Infiniti Newark DE RIP OFF, Fradulent, Crooks Newark Delaware Author: voorhees, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Porter Infiniti Newark DE Newark, Delaware

Jul 22 2016
Ez auto rentals The cheated on me and put my life on risk by giving me an unsafe car Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Ez auto rentals Florida

Jul 22 2016
Boss Auto Transport Joe,Brandon,Kelly, Tanya. The company withdrew 412.50 from my account on July 5th 2017 without my authorization. When service was canceled in writing, no money was refunded.Miami Florida Author: Ventura, California Auto & Truck Rental: Boss Auto Transport Miami, Florida

Jul 21 2016
dust old cars Stehen Dematracky had them selling my truck an still waiting for my money derry New Hampshire
Author: medford, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: dust old cars derry , New Hampshire

Jul 21 2016
offical auto sales and service Plaistow NH fraud plaistow New Hampshire Author: danville, New Hampshire Auto & Truck Rental: offical auto sales and service plaistow, New Hampshire

Jul 21 2016
PJ Trailers Randy and AJ in Warranty Dept Faulty brakes-replaced brake Actuator and brake lines in first six months now calipers are faulty now I told them I paid for new pads they won't pay for any thing and this is I high price trailer $22000.00 Sumner, TX Texas
Author: Sebring , Florida Trailers: PJ Trailers Sumner, TX , Texas