GREG'S TRUCK & TRAILER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: GREG'S TRUCK & TRAILER
There may be more specific results for "GREG'S TRUCK & TRAILER"
For more specific results for "GREG'S TRUCK & TRAILER"
Showing 1-25 of 14,497 Found Reports For more specific results for "GREG'S TRUCK & TRAILER"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
iupui Renters wreck your car, Turo will not pay!!! Stay away!! indianapolis IN Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Turo.com Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Phase One Transport and Jeremy Toliver Delivey and Transport. More like wreck your new trailer and use it for other jobs across the country Transporter of anything nati Doesn't even know how to drive. Delivered my trailer from Atlanta to California towing everyone's stuff inside it the entire way. Dented trailer by jack knifing it and then blows out axles 4 hours from my house. Luckily axle manufacture stepped in and replaced. Contacted U Ship the wholesalers and Phase One and U Ship won't even let me leave bad feedback while Phase one won't reply to emails or calls. Found people articles left in trailer from when he drove it to me. Both Phase One Transport and UShip are Scams with no accountability. Alabama Nationwide Author: Thousand Oaks, California Auto Shipping Companies: Phase one Transport Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Saxon auto part Rip off Panama City Florida Author: South bend, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Saxon auto part Florida

Aug 22 2017
Atkinson Truck Sales Sold junk dump truck. With no inspection. With multiple problems Chatham Virginia
Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Truck Dealers: Atkinson Truck Sales Chatham, Virginia

Aug 22 2017
Hertz Auto Rental Hertz Toll ChargesHertz Car RentalHertz VehiclesHertz Trucks Deceptive and grossly inflated charges Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Auto Rental Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
affordable trucks and equipment ATE corp Painted lipstick on Pigs. Beware. Pearisburg Virginia Author: mahopac, New York Truck Dealers: affordable trucks and equipment Pearisburg, Virginia

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
elite auto logistics Elite Auto Logistics David Johnathon Powell David Johnathan Powell Kayla Brooke Whitton truck damaged in transport happy valley Oregon Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Transporters: elite auto logistics happy valley, Oregon

Aug 19 2017
Traxxas Arthur I sent my xmaxx truck that had a factory recall to them they said they shipped it back to me but I have never received anything from them and now they say to bad not our problem McKinney Texas Author: Forks, Washington Hobby Shops: Traxxas Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Drive now Drive now trucks, buy here pay here,  Sold a lemon Bennettsville South Carolina Author: Blenheim, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Drive now Bennettsville , South Carolina

Aug 17 2017
Brandt Auto Brokers Richard and Todd Brandt Rip off Artist and lied about car contract Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Brandt Auto Brokers Marietta, Georgia

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
South West Ford Charlie Gilchrist South West Ford I purchased a truck and the dealership did not disclose to me it had been in a severe wreck and had major paint, and body work. Mr Gilchrist was rude and arrogant. Showed no care and took no responsibility or fair options. Weatherford Texas Visited Mr. Gilchrist, He showed me respect, was polite and Fixed the situation we had. I appreciate his decision to do the right thing. Author: Richland hills, Texas Auto Dealers: South West Ford Weatherford , Texas

Aug 16 2017
Amalfi Kealex Group LLC Global Exchange Partners, LLC Ronnie Dukos Took my customers down payment of $2500 for financing on a trailer and disappeared. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Edgewater, Florida Brokerage Companies: Amalfi Kealex Group LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 15 2017
Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc David K. Poor Customer service and down talk you like your nothing Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Jaber's Auto & Truck Sales Still Missing My Tags & Plates Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Jaber's Auto & Truck Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Bruce Roznos Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville Paul at Arrow Truck Sales of Tampa Lemon Truck False DOT Inspection Fradulant Liars Won't Honor Contract Warranty Or Repairs Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville Jacksonville , Florida

Aug 15 2017
Range Rover of Paramus / Brock Sanders - GM of Sales Bad Customer Service Paramus NJ
Misleading statement Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Range Rover of Paramus Paramus,

Aug 13 2017
PhenixCity police/Russelcountytagoffice The russel county tag office is letting my neighbors who have been harassing me drive illegal without registering their truck i'm sure the cops have seen it in phenix city and columbus because he was a deputy in columbus ga phenix city Alabama
Author: United States, Police: PhenixCity police/Russelcountytagoffice phenix city, Alabama

Aug 12 2017
Express Storage, Lacey, WA Horrible Customer Service Lacey Washington Author: Mockingbird Heights, California Truck Rentals: Express Storage, Lacey, WA Lacey, Washington

Aug 12 2017
Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Michael and Laura Sunquist Our company paid for office furniture in excess of $75,000 to be installed in May, 2017. We paid electrical contractors and ran cables for delivery and installation of the new office cubicles. . Then the lies began from Michael Sunquist, the owner. He lied the order was in his warehouse but he had tons of excuses why he couldn't install, his truck broke down, he had a funeral to attend, he was waiting on parts. It went on and on disrupting our business with his delays. never. We learned he never paid the manufacturer so after months of delays we found out he never took delivery of our furniture and we reported this fraudulent business practice to the FL State Attorneys Office for criminal investigation. Our attorney is now pursuing legal action to recover damages. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Tampa, Florida

Aug 11 2017
Canyon state car care az performance transmission performance transmission theives and liars .. BEWARE STAY AWAY ... TAKE YOUR TRUCK ANY WHERE ELSE BUT HERE! el mirage Arizona Author: Arizona Auto Repair Service: Canyon state car care el mirage, Arizona

23, Report #1392093

Aug 11 2017
Republic Services Allied Waste, Cascade Investments After an investigation by the City of Hollywood, and through photographs, it was discovered that Republic Services garbage truck ran over and destroyed part of our property. They would not file a claim because they say we have to have a photograph of the truck. We were not home during those five minutes when the truck ran over our property. However we do have clear photographs of fresh tire tracks coming from the Republic Services bin. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Hollywood, Florida Neighborhood Services: Republic Services Phoenix, Arizona

24, Report #1392079

Aug 11 2017
Enterprise Car Rental Enterprise False Damages Claim, Has to be an ongoing SCAM!!!! PHARR Texas
Enterprise Cares Author: McAllen, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Car Rental PHARR, Texas

25, Report #1392075

Aug 11 2017
Roadmaster Truck Drivers School Dunn NC Werner Trucking Bait & Switch Tuition Scam Dunn NC Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Driving Schools: Roadmaster Truck Drivers School Dunn NC Nationwide