Your Search | guss pizza 933 e. university

1, Report #1319646

Jul 29 2016
University Furnishings /Contract Furniture Group Inc. HIRE CONVICTED FELONS FOR UNIVERSITY /HOTEL JOB SITES! HIRES CONVICTED FELONS FOR UNIVERSITY/HOTEL JOB SITES Farmers Branch Texas Author: Los Angeles , California Interior Decorators: University Furnishings /Contract Furniture Group Inc. Farmers Branch, Texas

2, Report #1319606

Jul 29 2016
Kaplan university Over looked my diploma waived it , and now they are making me pay 6,242 dollars back to student federal aid because they messed up on documents Davenport Iowa Author: Ione, California Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university Internet

3, Report #1319581

Jul 29 2016
WGU Western Governors University WGU and Course Hero Ripped me off and hacked into my accounts Salt Lake City Utah Cheater Author: Boise, Idaho Education & Learning Centers: WGU Salt Lake City, Utah

4, Report #1319560

Jul 29 2016
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Jay Rapport lied and had someone sign my name. When i said i did not want to ship my at $1098.00 AND I STARTED AT A QUOT E OF $650.00 HE KEPT CALLING AND PUT THRU A $448.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD. Boca Raton Florida Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Boca Raton, Florida

5, Report #1319465

Jul 28 2016
Keiser University transcript holding for money Daytona Beach Florida And Your Point Is? Author: Orange City, Florida Education & Learning Centers: Keiser University Daytona Beach, Florida

6, Report #1319461

Jul 28 2016
University of Phoenix Apollo group Was given false and fake homework, not one of the instructors taught a class when I was present on campus Schaumburg IL Nationwide
Author: Berkeley , Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

7, Report #1319284

Jul 27 2016
Ace Cash- Paul Young This is about a loan amount of $300.00 that you took with the AcCash under your e-mail address . LOOK FOR TYPE O. Misspelled Ace Cash. Greenville Texas Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Computer Fraud: Ace Cash- Paul Young Greenville, Texas

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Reply to e-gumball Author: Lenox, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: E Gumball Irvine, California

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Kleen Vapin E-Cig Vape Shop Kleen Vapin Electronic Cigarettes, Vaporizers, Vapes, and more Villa Park Illinois
Author: Villa Park, Illinois Smoke Shops: Kleen Vapin E-Cig Villa Park, Illinois

Jul 25 2016
Transmission Specialist (J.R.) Scam Artist! Ordered transmission & torque online, paid w/ e check, was sent the WRONG trans. & was refused a refund! Toms River New Jersey Author: Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Transmission Specialist Toms River, New Jersey

Jul 25 2016
Westport Big and Tall Westport Big & Tallcustomercare@westportbigandtall.com(877) 937-8767 Lynn Aldis VICTORIA GIANERA, E COMMERCE CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST4300 EMPEROR BLVD., SUITE 100 DURHAM, NC 27703O 919-695-4477 F 919-465-0255VGIANERA@PETERMILLAR.COM Imitation Shearling Jacket leather not sheepskin West Port Connecticut Author: New haven , Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: Westport Big and Tall West Port, Connecticut

Jul 25 2016
R&E properties Deborah Hodge we have black mold problems, they tried to fix our door and mess it up even worse, they refused to fix that. there is also been mold in the vents and all into the house. columbia Tennessee Author: columbia , Tennessee Landlords: R&E properties columbia p, Tennessee

Jul 25 2016
E-CIGS BRAND PRO VAPOR Ongoing charge for a product (UPS sent) E-Cig package ST LOUIS Missouri Author: Belton, South Carolina Questionable Activities: E-CIGS BRAND PRO VAPOR ST LOUIS, Missouri

Jul 25 2016
School District Publishing University School Publishing Unusual Rip Off Internet Nationwide Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: School District Publishing Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Zoe Ministries E. Bernard Jordan Liars, Extortionists, trying to extort money from people New York Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Cult Organizations: Zoe Ministries Internet

Jul 23 2016
Capella University Capella dosent Support its students Minneapolis Minnesota Internet Author: Elgin, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Capella University Internet

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
NGOA National Gun Owners Association Buyers Club University of Guns Ordered ,and received, targets w/o incidence. to purchase, I has to try a free trial membership in the NGOA. I have attempted calls to cancel the $38.+ monthly fee several times, with no results. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Judsonia, Arkansas Guns & Ranges: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jul 22 2016
Allurez Jewelers I ordered an item on 28 June. Same day I received an e-mail saying the payment couldn't be processed and I would need to do the payment through Amazon or another channel if I wished to go ahead. I didn't do the payment via any other channel. New York Internet Author: Johannesburg, Consumer Services: Allurez Jewelers Internet

Jul 21 2016
Cordell & Cordell Ashley E. Duffy Cordell & Cordell is not a partner you can trust. Rip Off San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Cordell & Cordell San Antonio, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Kaplan University they claim that the documents that they sent to me are the wrong ones, so now i cant get my financial aid or transcript to transfer! daven port Iowa Author: smithfield, North Carolina Financial Education: Kaplan University daven port , Iowa

Jul 20 2016
Ahron Zilberstein dba E & N Financial Services and Development Mortgage Fraud Van Nuys California Author: palm desert, California Financial Services: Ahron Zilberstein Van Nuys, California

Jul 20 2016
Judge Jerome Simandle George E. Norcross III Misconduct, Unjust Camden County Nationwide
Author: Dist of Columbia Federal Government: Judge Jerome Simandle Nationwide