Your Search | guss pizza 933 e. university

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 01 2016
David Hamilton Original ArtAKA: NeimanAKA: Lambo Bait and Switch: Stay away. Hes on E Bay with several accounts Bloomington, Minnesota Author: Paramus, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: David Hamilton Internet

Dec 01 2016
MAGICTRACKS AS SEEN ON TV MAGICTRACKS I ordered MagicTracks back on October 18, 2016. I have called and e-mailed them several times and get the same recording on the phone and no response to any of the e-mails I have sent. Ridiculousness!!! Rip Off!! fairfield New Jersey Author: BEDFORD, Indiana TV Advertisements: MAGICTRACKS Internet

Dec 01 2016
Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Diet supplements -PM3214 N University Ave step 455Provo, Utah 84604 Charged my account for diet supplements I DID NOT approve. All #'s are bogus. Have to cancel and order new card. Provo Utah and Las vegas Internet Author: Ringling, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Internet

Nov 30 2016
DeVry University Preys on Disabled Veterans Ft. Washington Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Colleges and Universities: DeVry University Ft. Washington, Pennsylvania

Nov 30 2016
Nguyen Thi Thuy Van (tommy.dick2933@gmail.com) Ordered a Dell Monitor on Nov. 26 and no response after six attempts via e-mail and account messaging. (((REDACTED)))Huntington beach 92647 California Internet Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia On-Line Stores: Nguyen Thi Thuy Van Internet

Nov 30 2016
Florida Metropolitain University, Corinthian College, Everest University Misrepresented the job market and ease of employment as well as amount of money made starting off in the field. Claimed that the field was in high demand. Lakeland Florida Author: Polk City, Florida Massage Therapists: Florida Metropolitain University Lakeland, Florida

Nov 30 2016
CASH NET INC e-mail threat Internet Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: CASH NET INC Internet

Nov 29 2016
Harvard University School of Education Harvard School of Education's Ed.L.D. admissions out of integrity Cambridge Massachusetts Author: Wailuku, Hawaii Colleges and Universities: Harvard University School of Education Cambridge, Massachusetts

Nov 29 2016
A.I.U American intercontinental university i wanted to look for a school where i felt most comfortable and i saw a.i.u i spoke to a representative and i specified that i just wanted to try it out and i asked if i wanted to withdraw whould i owe money they said no so i said what the heck why not they have all calls recorded so i know what i said and they know anyways i withdrawn from the school only been with them for 2 weeks and now they saying i owe money how are these parasitic jerks still in business please help our young people stay out of debt !!!! Nationwide Author: lake worth, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A.I.U Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
DermaNuCream Am unable to cancel automatic delivery of product. Have called 3 times and on hold for 52, 51 and 50 minutes before they hang up on me. Unable to reach anyone and unable to reach on internet or e-mail. Santa Ana California Author: Wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNuCream Santa Ana, California

Nov 29 2016
APS Auto Sales Al and Elly Perry On November 19, 2016, I purchased a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder color gray from APS Auto Sales and Leasing located at 3747 E Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ. 85716. I had purchased the vehicle at 4:00 p.m. and at approximately 6:00 p.m., I called the APS Auto Sales to inform them that the transmission had failed. A APS Auto Sales representative advised me to bring in the vehicle on Monday morning. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder was dropped off at 4:30 a.m. on Monday, November 21, 2016. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Auto Dealers: APS Auto Sales Tucson, Arizona

Nov 29 2016
The Deal EmpireThe Deal I orders a body shaper, I have not recieved my order, and the phone # they give is busy always busy. They will not return my e-mails either Irvine California Author: Newton, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal EmpireThe Deal Irvine, California

Nov 28 2016
E-List Hunter ElisthunterE list hunter Email List provider scam San Francisco Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Small Business Services: E-List Hunter Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Newegg A2Z E-Solution Unfair deceptive Atlanta Georgia
Author: Harlingen, Texas Communications & Networking: Newegg Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 27 2016
yp advertising Mike Brown, John Nostrand,Sonia Wilkes Lied , ignored phone calls, not returning e mails, customer service in Philippines ,bait and switch Jacksonville Florida Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: yp advertising Florida

Nov 27 2016
dorisyorkiepuppies nelson cho,johnathan cho sold me a puppy, i paid for but never recieved, won!t answer my texts or phone or e-mails. atlanta Georgia You got scammed Author: Hawthorne, Florida Dog Breeders: dorisyorkiepuppies atlanta, Georgia

Nov 27 2016
The Deal Empire Order placed, confirmed, CC charged but nothing shipped, no tracking #, no response to e-mails inquiring about order and no one answers phone not even an automated message Irvine California Author: Snohomish, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: The Deal Empire Irvine, California

Nov 26 2016
WildHoodies.com Wild Hoodies wildhoodies.com This website is a scam. Just registered and steals money and your identity. Be warned. Internet Author: Alabama E-trade: WildHoodies.com Internet

Nov 26 2016
Slim Panties I ordered one pair of Slim Panties almost 2 weeks ago, and still have not received my product. They sure took the money out of my account fast enough, I tried calling no answer. I have not sent e-mail but from other reports that does not help either. I want my product or my money back ASAP Internet Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Slim Panties Internet

Nov 25 2016
Karen Miller; Julia Gross Hello Ronnette White, You are such a wonderful candidate, you would be a great addition to our company. My name is Julia Gross, I'm the hiring coordinator in our Charlotte office at BHG Housing. BHG Housing is a real estate company with over $17 billion in assets and 55-offices nationwide. I have a $51K/year Assistant Office Manager position available. Do you want the job? If so, can you get your I9 E-Verify employment clearance before 9PM this evening? I want to meet with you on Tuesday or Wednesday morning, but you need your clearance. Henderson NV Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Nov 24 2016
Deal Empire placed 3 e-mails and 4calls after recieving confirmation, no response nov.10th they withdrew from my bank 2x24.99$. for 2 panties, flesh color Florida Author: Gibsonville, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Deal Empire Florida

Nov 23 2016
University of Maryland, University College UMUC hires incompetent instructors, who fail students; only 6% of UMUC undergraduates graduate Upper Marlboro Maryland Instructor is a known black racist! Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Colleges and Universities: University of Maryland, University College Upper Marlboro, Maryland

Nov 22 2016
Diamond Wireless LLC E Bay AKA best_deal_today They Sold me a I phone that was described as factory unlocked, new demo or display Sandy Utah Internet- E Bay
Author: Gainesville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Diamond Wireless LLC Internet

Nov 22 2016
The Deal Empire The Rip me off for 24.90, and even gave ,e a order #DE175971 Irvine California Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: The Deal Empire Irvine, California