Your Search | guss pizza 933 e. university

Sep 15 2014
New Jersey E-ZPass Pascack Valley Toll Plaza $50 Fine received in mail after paying attendant $1.50 toll plaza fee Township of Washington, NJ New Jersey Author: Chesapeake, Virginia State Government: New Jersey E-ZPass New Jersey

Sep 15 2014
Kaplan University Kaplan College I want to join any legal actions against Kaplan University. On-Line, Davenport Iowa Internet, Iowa Author: San Diego, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Internet

Sep 15 2014
amarili ventura 214marcy09 THEIF, ABUSES EBAY BUYER PROTECTION TO STEAL FROM HONEST SELLERS, HAS DONE IT LOTS OF TIMES Dallas Texas Author: Charleston,, South Dakota E-trade: amarili ventura Dallas, Texas

Sep 15 2014
South University Columbia campus They will not return call, fax or email and no one there can justify why tuition is 4,500. I owe $55,000 for an associates and that is with grants. Columbia South Carolina Author: Florida Colleges and Universities: South University Columbia campus Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 15 2014
Todd E. Braley Infinity Media Productions Breach of Contract Grand Junction Colorado
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Producers: Todd E. Braley Grand Junction, Colorado

Sep 15 2014
Bella at Home Blizzard White They say you can pay shipping and handling for a free sample of teeth whitener. I did not read anything pertaining to buying this product. Both of these companies charged me over $92.00 Each, for a Sample!! This is complete Fraud and Robbery! This is THEFT 7565 Commercial way ste E Henderson, Nevada. / Nevada and Colorado Author: no name, Florida Dental Services: Bella at Home Internet

Sep 14 2014
Pressler & Pressler LLP Midland Funding Gerard J. Felt Daryl J. Kipnis E. David Millard P.J. Cv Violation of FDCPA Racketeering & Corruption Parsippany New Jersey Author: California Collection Agencies: Pressler & Pressler LLP Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
Gregg E Higgins Swett & Crawford Countless mistakes with customer's accounts Lake Mary, Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Adultery: Gregg E Higgins Lake Mary,, Florida

Sep 13 2014
Autorama Shady dealership. Very bad cars. Fakes e-tests and safety Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Niagara falls, New York Auto Dealers: Autorama Toronto, Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
e-gumball, EGUMBALL, E-Gumball marketing SCAM ALERT - will take your money and do nothing Irvine CA Author: Plano, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: e-gumball Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Subway Don't use your debit card at this location Whitakers North Carolina Author: Rowland, North Carolina Pizza & Take Out: Restaurants: Subway Whitakers, North Carolina

Sep 11 2014
Northcentral University university online Prescott Valley Arizona Author: miami beach, Florida Colleges and Universities: Northcentral University Prescott Valley, Arizona

Sep 11 2014
Keiser University Address: 1500 NW 49th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 333092400 Interstate Dr, Lakeland, FL(863) 682-6020 In 2010,I attended to Keiser University. I applied for financial aid so I wasn't qualified. They told me : don't worry they will give me a loan so I can continue my education. I said great! They called me they denied it because of my credit scores. Then I quit school because I couldn't continue. Do you believe the put me on hold since that time where they refused to relapse my transcript. Can someone help me because I don't have any money to pay anything and even if I have I wouldn't pay because I wasn't qualified for the loan that they wanted me to pay. I don't recommend anyone to to a school like that because they are making you signing papers in front of inexperienced financial advisors.. Be careful with keiser! US Federal government would need to take a look at their actions Lakeland,Florida Nationwide Author: Clermont, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Roger Nix, theawakenedman.com, fiercerelaxation.com, drglover.com/tpi-university/sons-of-ulysses.html Dangerously incompetent and untrained life coach Bellevue Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Mental Health: Roger Nix Bellevue, Washington

Sep 10 2014
Dom Demarcos Pizza, DomDemarcos.com, Las Vegas Pizza Worst Experience At A Restaurant EVER! las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Pizza & Take Out: Dom Demarcos Pizza las vegas, Nevada

Sep 10 2014
C & E Builders Siding applied during a heavy and windy rainstorm even when told not to continue Gurnee Illinois Author: Lindenhurst, , Illinois Builders & Contractors: C & E Builders Gurnee, Illinois

Sep 10 2014
inlyte On August 12, 2014 I ordered the trial e-cig starter packet for $5.95 online. Nothing in the packet I received stated I would be charged monthly unless canceled. On August 28, 2014 I was charged $117.95 for another month's of e-cigs. On 9-10-14 I noticed this charged can called to cancel. The thick indian accented man refused to give me credit and offered a 1x courtesy to resend packet. I refused and asked for a credit again, Was denited Van Nuys CA Author: marietta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: inlyte Internet

Sep 10 2014
Strayer University Deceptive With Financial Aid Huntsville Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Strayer University Huntsville, Select State/Province

Sep 10 2014
Christine Raffensberger Recived two (2) e-mails from a Justin Hearn representing ACS Incorporation, stating that I have defaulted on a $4203.86 loan and that a lawsuit is going to be filed agaisnt me on case file FA-5179, that my SSN has been put on hold by the U.S. Government and that legal charges will be filed agaisnt me. internet  Author: Hudson, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Christine Raffensberger Internet

Sep 09 2014
PEDRO QUEZADA Business person No other names known) Pedro Quezada owns a business himself CEO, Pedro Quezada Foundation, address: 161 Delancey Street Newark NJ. 07106-1923 USA Phone number: 315-226-3747, never mind about the e-mails that he gave to the public, this guy is a pro-scamm In 1986 President Reagan gave Abnesty to Elligal Alians & this people SWORN under outh to work on the fields, this people broke the sworn by far, & start doing bad things. Newark New Jersey Author: GRANGER, Washington Internet Fraud: PEDRO QUEZADA Business person Newark, New Jersey

Sep 09 2014
Collins College/Tempe AZ My son attended Collins College from 2010-2014 earned a AAS degree; his loans are 30,000 paid to Collins College. He transfered to NAU but the university states that majority of his credits do not count. Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Education & Learning Centers: Collins College/Tempe AZ Tempe, Arizona

Sep 09 2014
Richard E sipes or spies White owl, richard vega, dj whiteowl Con artist that steals from womens bank accounts and (((REDACTED))) them Florida, Cali, Las Vegas, New York Nationwide Author: You're next, Florida Banks: Richard E sipes or spies Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
J&J movers Picked up my Harley in Nova Scotia on july10 and no one will answer me about delivery in calgary , it s sept 9 now had to get the police involved , worst company I ve ever delt with , these people are not cape able of delivering pizza let alone anything else , Do Not Use This Company Toronto Ontario Author: Calgary, Alabama Courier Services: J&J movers Toronto, Ontario

Sep 09 2014
Fashion Pretty Hair /Aliexpress Kevin Lui (Supplier for Fashion Pretty Hair) Undrrthe umbrella of Aliexpress and Alaibaba location China order a wig, snet the wrong wig contacted supplier Kevin Lui. return wrong wig 3/27/2014. Have not heard one word from supplier since may 13, 2014. Paid $220.00 no refund no wig. Now suppplier willnot answer my e-mails and ALiexpress is no hel they keep transfering me to different people and callling dear. China Nationwide
Author: Port Chester, New York Beauty Salons: Fashion Pretty Hair /Aliexpress Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Enzo Benedetto I have received the EXACT e-mails that other women reported in the last few days. He approached me on match.com. Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Internet Fraud: Enzo Benedetto Internet