Your Search | guss pizza 933 e. university

Oct 22 2014
ACS Incorporation Cash Advance Sent threatening e-mails and claim to have my social security number. Didn't figure out the scam until five months into everything, in which case I am now out $524.75 from being so gullible to their scam. Just realized they sent two different lawsuit numbers, their emails are misspelled, they sent multiple emails with different amounts during the months I've paid. I never saw the signs, my emotions consumed the threats. Internet Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ACS Incorporation Internet

Oct 22 2014
ClearClick Software Cassette2USB.com Sold me a product that does not work and has failed to respond to any of my 4 e-mails do not know Internet Author: Prairie Village, Kansas Miscellaneous Electronics: ClearClick Software Internet

Oct 21 2014
Widner University, EASTERN DISTRICT COURT OF PENNSYLVANIA, AND BERKS COUNTY COURT OF COMMMON PLEAS IN ORDER FOR THE PEOPLE TO RESPECT THE LAW THE LAW MUST RESPECT ITSELF AND LEAD BY EXAMPLE Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Widner University Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2014
University of Phoenix/ CCC Have not released my copy of transcript. I made a settlement pay of $125 and nothing have been released. My grant money is on hold because of this. I have paid what I needed to, all I want is my transcripts University of Phoenix/ CCC Arizona Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Process Services: University of Phoenix/ CCC Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
E-Commerce Consulting H&H Investing LLC Ecommerce Learning Academy Sold me a package that was to generate income off the internet. Not what was promised. Sandy Utah Author: Ulysses, Kansas Computer Classes: E-Commerce Consulting Sandy, Utah

Oct 18 2014
Everest University Online rip off and scam, liers Internet Author: parkersburg, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Everest University Online Internet

Oct 18 2014
E-Cigs Brand I was scammed out of $200.00, an unauthorized debit of $99.99 plus overdraft and returned check fees. Troy Michigan Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: E-Cigs Brand Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
university of phoenix axia gave me a leave of absence then enrolled me into online courses nashville tn Author: Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: university of phoenix Internet

Oct 17 2014
E-Magic Love - Emily J Gale Instead of Refund They Take More Money From My Credit Card Los Angeles California Author: jakarta, Other Websites: E-Magic Love - Emily J Gale Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2014
Donald E. Haviland Jr. Attorney Donald Havil and Attorney Donald E. Haviland Jr.Donald Haviland Attorney Donald E Haviland Attorney Waste of time, friendly but not helpful Ambler Pennsylvania
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Legal Services: Donald E. Haviland Jr. Ambler, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2014
Kaplan University Financial Aid Department The Worst Department of Any School I have ever attended Nationwide Author: Fernley, Nevada Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Financial Aid Department Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
wefixuglywebsites myphoneroom Failure to Deliver- NO Return of E-Mails/Phone Messages Mesa, Arizona Author: Fairport, New York Websites: wefixuglywebsites Mesa, , Arizona

Oct 16 2014
Everest University F.M.U Everest College Everest Online Scam, Rip off, 50,000 dollars in debt and still no diploma told me I owe them a month before graduating. Orlando Florida Author: Sharon, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Everest University Orlando, Florida

Oct 16 2014
E Love Magic my magic love spells Emily Gale Emily Edwards Emily Rodgers John Stone Emily Stones Janet Adams Psychic Fraud Internet Fraud Gypsy Scam Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Credit Card Fraud: E Love Magic my magic love spells Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Dr Brett Bolton, DO Dr Brett Bolton, DO2715 E. Oakland Park Blvd Suite 200Fort Lauderdale, FloridaUSA i dont have any words to explain how cheat they are doing with people. all i would day he is not american board certified and should not do surgery. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: California Medical Personnel: Dr Brett Bolton, DO Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 16 2014
cloudPro Hosting Optimal Hosting Will not refund my money or even call me back. Have sent a number of e-mails. Was ordered through the emobile code. That is a scam also. Nicosia P.C. 2220 Cyprus Internet Author: Palm Coast, Florida Web Hosting: cloudPro Hosting Internet

Oct 15 2014
National American University NAU NAU Rp off LIARS paperwork loss Tulsa Nationwide Author: Oklahoma Colleges and Universities: National American University NAU Nationwide

Oct 14 2014
Beautymus Cattery E&K Cattery, Elizabeth Bolen, Karen Hill FIP kitten sold, dead and infected my home Siler City North Carolina Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Animal Abuse: Beautymus Cattery Siler City, North Carolina

Oct 14 2014
Advance America Robin Miller, Robert Miller My husband applied for a loan thru Advance America, & we received an E-Mail back from this Robin Miller. We called the telephone # provided in the E-Mail #786-462-4610 & it was a voicemail. No name of Company, just said this MagicJack costumer is not available. We did not leave a message, just hung up. As soon as we hung up, they called us. We asked if their was any upfront money required & Robin Miller said no. But when it came down to it, he said there would be a financial background check done & we would have to put an insurance amount of some kind up & we said no, hung up & he called back twice. Spartanburg South Carolina Author: Wichita, Kansas Loans: Advance America Spartanburg, South Carolina

Oct 14 2014
Evolution inventions Tamen Had an initial phone call then basic e-mail replies after signing up. Kew VIC Internet Author: Cockatoo, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Evolution inventions Internet

Oct 13 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 13 2014
Santos Simon Joalheiros Bahia Preciosa Comercio Importacao e Exportacao Ltda SELLS FAKE GEMSTONES Salvador BAHIA
Author: MELBOURNE BEACH, Florida Jewelers: Santos Simon Joalheiros Nationwide

Oct 13 2014
University of Phoenix Liars, Scam, con artists Nationwide Author: jacksonville, Florida Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Oct 12 2014
Younker Nissan Jimmy (Owner) Agreed to a price via email and phone. Drove long distance and said they made error and increased price about 1200.00 Renton Renton Washingt Author: University Place, Washington Auto Dealers: Younker Nissan Select State/Province

Oct 11 2014
University of Phoenix - Axia College First Year Sequence - FYS and its impact on student cost and debt load - all students that enrolled on or after 2/1/10 should read this!!! phoenix, Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix - Axia College phoenix, Arizona