Your Search | galleria usa, venture inc. mwi, ap9, business maxx , vista print

1, Report #1191742

Nov 27 2014
TWC LLC E Travis Hartman, software development, total web central Left job unfinished after receiving deposit. San Diego Internet
Author: Inglewood , California Small Business Services: TWC LLC Internet

2, Report #1191738

Nov 27 2014
Sierra Vista Moble Village RV campground DRUG ACTIVITY Sierra Vista Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Mobile Home Parks: Sierra Vista Moble Village Sierra Vista , Arizona

3, Report #1191719

Nov 27 2014
Just Gutters NYC Diamond Construction NYC, John Kot, John Luciano BEWARE!!!! Just Gutters NYC uses very deceptive business practices and are unreliable. And do not keep their appointments!!! Stay far away from these people they have been sued numerous times and can no longer do business in New Jersey because of their deceptive practices that they are now using in New York. Brooklyn NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Customer: Just Gutters NYC Internet

4, Report #1191722

Nov 27 2014
saferwholesale.com Great Sports inc. Sold me a damaged Golf Cart, with Dead Battery's faulty wires, overcharged for shipping Internet nation Author: coquitlam, Alabama Sporting Goods: saferwholesale.com Internet

5, Report #1191720

Nov 27 2014
COMMERCIAL AUTO / RALPH STRITMATTER Ralph will steal from you. Expectantly likes the elderly. So take his a$$ to court. Defendant by owner and partner Ralph Stritmatter. Mr. Stritmatter states that Commercial Auto, Inc. is no longer incorporated. He states that it is a partnership between him and his son. Cause submitted. Evidence heard.  FORT WAYNE Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Mechanics: COMMERCIAL AUTO FORT WAYNE, Indiana

6, Report #1191708

Nov 27 2014
SUDDATH VAN LINES, INC. Worst Furniture Move and property damage I have experienced Nationwide Author: Vancouver, Washington Moving Companies: SUDDATH VAN LINES, INC. Nationwide

7, Report #1191705

Nov 27 2014
Josh Schumann, Josh Schumann Family Trust, JSS Hotels, Joshua Schumann Total FRAUD, Con Man, Faker, Identity Thief, Con Artist, Australian National, Overweight Slob New York, NY, Sidney, Australia New York Author: New York, New York Business Consultants: Josh Schumann, Josh Schumann Family Trust, New York, New York

8, Report #1191702

Nov 27 2014
AG Services Maintenance & Repair, Inc. Abel Garza Abel Garza of AG Services is a con artist. Do not work with him or you'll be sorry. West palm beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: AG Services Maintenance & Repair, Inc. Abel Garza West palm beach, Florida

Nov 27 2014
Rober Atilan Troll Cyberstalking Troll, Shill, Meglomanica California Nationwide
Author: Encino, California Adult Web Site: Rober Atilan Nationwide

Nov 27 2014
Ina Scher Davis & Gilbert Ina Scher ,Davis & Gilbert, Davis & Gilbert LLP Ina Scher of Davis & Gilbert Behind Attacks of Whistleblowers International New York Internet Author: New York , New York Business Consultants: Ina Scher Davis & Gilbert Internet

11, Report #1191692

Nov 27 2014
John Lomax SCAM Coaching http://www.johnlomaxcoaching.com/ SCAM John Lomax- John Lomax Coaching John Lomax SCAM Coaching In Texas- BEWARE! John Lomax SCAM Coaching - Life & Business Coaching SCAM Texas Author: London, Alabama Business Consulting: John Lomax SCAM Coaching http://www.johnlomaxcoaching.com/ SCAM Texas

12, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet

13, Report #1191654

Nov 26 2014
UPS U(seless)P(iece) of S(hit) unable to provide service as described USA Nationwide Author: , Other Shipping Companies: UPS Nationwide

14, Report #1191656

Nov 26 2014
John White - Boca Financial Group - Creative Funding - 506(c) Funding ServicesARI Financial Services, Inc., John White is running an investment broker Ponzi....Lots of promises until he gets paid, then hes gone. Chicago Illinois
Author: SF, California Investment Brokers: Boca Financial Group Chicago, Illinois

15, Report #1191644

Nov 26 2014
strike it rich ix sweepstakes none that I know them under mailed me one of there famous rip off letters USA Largo, FL Author: Grangeville, Idaho Questionable Activities: strike it rich ix sweepstakes NY, NY

16, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
Mantrans, LLC Unethical Business Practices and lack of follow through Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Mantrans, LLC & Global Re-manufacturing owner Darrell B. Moore Tallahassee, FL

Nov 26 2014
C&F Movers, Inc. Frank Palermo Mover broke our furniture, blew us off, and then threatened us North Port Florida
Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: C&F Movers, Inc. North Port, Florida

19, Report #1191620

Nov 26 2014
Gas South STAY AWAY from GAS SOUTH unless you want to be a VICTIM!!! watkinsville Georgia Author: watkinsville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Gas South watkinsville, Georgia

20, Report #1191595

Nov 26 2014
electronics8881@gmail.com eBay user name code silentbutdark10, machb355 dumb sucker report Internet, usa
Author: corning, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: electronics8881 Internet

21, Report #1191593

Nov 26 2014
Isahm Diam/ Internationl Trade Management Group LLC. Diab Foods; Diab Imports/Exports Questionable Business Practices/Broken Refridgeration System Mclean Virginia
Author: McLean, Virginia Trucking Companies: Isahm Diam/ Internationl Trade Management Group LLC. Mclean, Virginia

22, Report #1191575

Nov 26 2014
Scott Podell SkootsMcGavin Con Artist, Con Man, Thief, Total Fraud, Pathological Liar, Master Manipulator, New York, Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: New york, New York Business Consultants: Scott Podell Nationwide

23, Report #1191583

Nov 26 2014
Ruben Lara Freedom Guitar Inc Ruben Lara scams people for money claiming he will repair electronics. San Diego California Author: San diego, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ruben Lara San Diego , Ca

24, Report #1191581

Nov 26 2014
Morphotrust USA MorphoTrust fail to update and/or submit my 2nd set of fingerprints causing delay in process resulting in loosing my license to work in TX. Nationwide Author: harlingen, Texas Consumer Services: morphotrust USA Nationwide

25, Report #1191355

Nov 26 2014
MultiView, Inc. MultiView, Jason Cox, Tim Fogus, Wes Carrell Scammed, Used, Taken Advantage Of, Manipulated Irving Texas Author: Canyon Country, California Advertising / Deceptive: MultiView, Inc. Irving, Texas