Your Search | galleria usa, simple escapes

Aug 28 2016
North Brothers Ford Dealers Over charging on man hours for simple vehicle repairs. Don't do business with North Brothers Ford Westland Michigan
Author: Westland, Michigan Auto Dealers: North Brothers Ford Westland, Michigan

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 28 2016
Trap Master Productions Mary Jayne , MJ Warren etc. Took money for goods. Never received it. Company sight is excepting money not logging income for taxes. Using PayPal.com to except money. I have done research and found Mary Jayne is traveling around USA changing numbers and blocking people as they find out the truth Minnasota , Texas , etc Internet,
Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Producers: Trap Master Productions Internet

Aug 28 2016
Car Wash USA Car Wash USA -- Where the Customer is Always Wrong Southampton Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Car Washes: Car Wash USA Southampton, Pennsylvania

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Beretta USA Corp. Beretta USABeretta Refused to Honor Rebbate Accokeek Maryland Author: Virginia Guns & Ranges: Beretta USA Corp. Accokeek, Maryland

Aug 22 2016
Wynn Warrany Wynn USA WONT PAY COVERED PARTS WANT ME TO PAY INSPECTOR TO MAKE ANOTHER INSPECTION! Internet Author: millport, Alabama Auto Warranty: Wynn Warrany Internet

Aug 22 2016
USA Auto Sales terrible value, deceptive, bad value, conartist Marietta Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Auto Dealers: USA Auto Sales Marietta, Georgia

Aug 22 2016
VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Identity theft victim unknwn Nationwide Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Credit Card Fraud: VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Anthem Claim Management on behalf of 1st choice moving and storage/USA moving Why bother reporting, waste of time Anthem Arizona Author: Alvord, Texas Consumer Services: Anthem Claim Management Anthem, Arizona

Aug 21 2016
Bigsavesonline.com Rip-off SCAM-Ordered Graco Simple Sway Swing, says delivered on 8/10/16 @ 12:23 a.m.-never rec'd New York Internet
Author: Manchester, Connecticut Baby Products: Bigsavesonline.com Internet

Aug 21 2016
Age Escape ADVDIET, COURSESKINHLTH, HLTHYFITZONE, ALIHEALTHFIT are all the same company with different name and phone number affiliated for Age Escape Complete scam unauthorized charges on my card $800 and never ordered or recieved there product. They use the same script and refuse to refund my money. All four companys listed on my bank statement are with diff phone number are all the same company. Florida USA IINTERNET Author: keyes, California Eye Care: Age Escape Internet

Aug 20 2016
Simple Bank Simple Bank OnlineSimple CardSimple.com bbva compass Simple Bank Will not cash your check and make you bankrupt Portland, Oregon Internet
Author: st auguistne, Florida Financial Services: Simple Bank Internet

Aug 19 2016
San Ysidro Port of Entry usa border patrol Police misconduct and indimidation - Falsely accused of having a dire arm San Diego California Author: California Questionable Activities: San Ysidro Port of Entry San Diego, California

Aug 18 2016
USA Advantage Detroit USA Advantage UK or New orbit funding or Detroit advantage USA Advantage took our money and delivered nothing - its a houx stupid London and Detroit United Kingdom Internet Author: Sandton , Alabama Investment Brokers: USA Advantage Detroit Internet

Aug 18 2016
No Company Lost to them $475.00 and they want another$150.00 to get loan that I have not received. Chicago , Internet Author: Hobbs, New Mexico Loans: Cash Net aka Cash Net USA Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
endless usa lied cheated ripped me off there's no stopping them huntington beach California Author: tucson, Arizona Car Parts & Accessories: endess usa huntington beach, California

Aug 17 2016
Mean Well Meanwell USA Poor quality drivers that fail and company will not honor warrany Fremont Internet
Author: Salem, Oregon Electronic Manufacturers: Mean Well Internet

Aug 16 2016
SHARP ELECTRONICS CORPORATION Sharp TV; Sharp USA Sharp sells defective TV's--needs CLASS ACTION SUIT contact me: basscares@gmail.com all of USA United States
Author: Yonkers, New York TVs & VCRs: SHARP ELECTRONICS CORPORATION Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Minol USA Billed admin fee with no usage Mayfield Heights Nationwide
Author: Mayfield Heights, Ohio Utility Companies: Minol USA Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
local net Isp user Fresno and all USA Internet Author: fresno, California Internet Services: local net Internet

Aug 15 2016
U. S. Beef Too much inventory and they wanted me to make a deal Minneapolis Minnesota
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
Lending Club USA Repetitive phone calls from scammers saying you've been approved for a loan Nationwide Author: Kissimmee, Florida Commerical Lending Firm: Lending Club USA Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
USA Cash Loan USA Finance Loan Promised a consolidation loan and attempted to fraud me out of $1700.00 ,that I don't have, out of my checking acct. internet Author: plain city, Ohio Loans: USA Cash Loan Internet