Your Search | garcinia cambogia 1300

Jul 25 2016
garcinia lean xtreme here was a add to try for free, then with in 2 weeks they charged my dept card for ana Aurora co 80011 co Author: glasgow, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: garcinia lean xtreme Internet

Jul 22 2016
GARCINIA CAMBODIA rip off arizona Internet Author: St gabriel, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: GARCINIA CAMBODIA Internet

Jul 22 2016
Garcinia Cambogia Garcinia Is A Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Pueblo, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jul 21 2016
Blue Fox Nutrition Garcinia Cambogia and Feel Fresh This company stole my money! Sandy Utah Author: Ayer, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Blue Fox Nutrition Sandy, Utah

Jul 21 2016
Royal garcinia Placed order for free trial & paid for shipping charges gave credit card info to do there is no mention of canceling order in 14 days charged almost $200 & Co would not credit my account there was nothing they could do San Diego, CA CA Author: Andover, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Royal garcinia Internet

Jul 21 2016
optimal garcinia cambogia Absolute mango cleanse when I tried to cancel before the 14 day trial was up, they tried to extent the trial for 30 days. they kept trying to change my mind and argued with me. after two phone calls they finally cancelled my account. santa Ana California
Author: alvarado, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: optimal garcinia cambogia santa Ana , California

Jul 21 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Forskolin Colon Cleanse Total Scam and Rip Off San Ramon California Author: McHenry, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pure Line San Ramon, California

Jul 20 2016
Diet Client Services DCS Clients Ltd. Green Garcinia Not so free sample just pay S & H, then get a monthly charge $89.99 London
Author: Concord, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Diet Client Services Internet

Jul 19 2016
solymar garcinia / Garcinia cambogia I did a free trial, $4.95 shipping cost. They charged me $47.00 extra, without telling. Florida Internet Author: hartford, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: solymar garcinia Internet

Jul 19 2016
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Charged me the amount of 94 dollars on my bank account for some pills with out my permission!! Los Angeles California Internet
Author: Huntington Park, California Drug Manufacturers: Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jul 18 2016
PURELINE GARCINIA PURELINE RIPPED OFF FOR $96.96 TAMPA Florida Author: COVINA, California Drug Manufacturers: PURELINE GARCINIA TAMPA, Florida

Jul 18 2016
sied garcinia foxboro group inc company claimed free sample if i would pay for the shipping,no obligation etc, then took 44.00 and then 89.00 out of my disability account. I am a disabled vietnam vet and did not give permission to withdraw the funds. beware of this con.I told them the product did not work for me and desired not to buy any, instead cleaned out my acct without permission!! fountain valley California Author: Shannon, Georgia Alternative Health: sied garcinia fountain valley, California

True Grade Garcinia Unsatified consumer Santa Ana California
Author: Georgia Weightloss Programs: True Grade Garcinia Santa Ana, California

Jul 18 2016
Garcinia Cambogia They are taking money out of my bank without permission . They told me I would only pay the shipping fee for 4.99 and they have stolen hundreds of dollars Nationwide
Author: Waskom, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
All Natural vitamins Garcinia Cambogia Thetruegarcinia.com Phoenix Arizona
 Refraiming only contains 60% of HCA Author: north bergen, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Computer Fraud: All Natural vitamins Garcinia Cambogia Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 16 2016
Garcinia now Took my money after my card was taken and used to buy this garbage California Author: Quakertown , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Garcinia now California

Jul 15 2016
Healthey Healthey Garcinia and Green Cleanse Rip off supposed to be a FREE Trial. Every month they take out $165.00 phone rings no answer Miami, FL & Wilmington, Delaware & Clear water, Florida Internet Nationwide Author: Arlington, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthey Internet

Jul 15 2016
Pure Line Pure Line GarcinaPure Line Forskolin Co piggybacked Garcinia with my Free Trial of Fo New York
Author: Waco, Texas Weightloss Programs: Pure Line Internet

Jul 15 2016
Gene Tubarello Top Renting from this man was a complete nightmare. I am a disabled veteran. Once he had us locked into the lease he treated us like scum, and refused to fix anything that was wrong with the house. Also, he unjustly kept our $1300 security deposit. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Martinsville , Indiana Real Estate Services: Gene Tubarello Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 12 2016
Optimum Garcinia + New York New York
Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Optimum Garcinia + New York, New York

Jul 12 2016
NWE EVERSTRONG DIET TRUE GRADE GARCINIA IS ACTUALLY ALPHA CONNECT RIP OFF SCAM UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES PHOENIX Arizona
Author: FAIRFAX, Vermont Weightloss Programs: NWE EVERSTRONG DIET PHOENIX, Arizona

Jul 11 2016
I signed up for a free trial of Garcinia Cambogia, I paid the shipping and received two bottles. One says Garcinia Cambogia and the other Feel Refreshed. It was not advertised that after the trial I would be charged $79.95 PER bottle, and that I would end up receiving two more a couple of weeks later with a charge of $ 84.92. I should be given full refund for a product I have not opened and not ordered. Sandy Utah Author: GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Sandy, Utah

Jul 07 2016
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Charged $89.97 before i could even try the product St. Petersburg, FL Nationwide Author: Greenacres, Washington Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
Phenom Health Garcinia Lean Xtreme Ripped Off for $4.95 and don't have the product Internet Author: Guyton, Georgia Sales People: Phenom Health Internet

Jul 05 2016