Your Search | garcinia cambogia 1300

Oct 19 2016
Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online On the online theyre saying its 7.99 for both then yesterday and today they charged me for 265 cad obviously its a rip off Internet Author: Fort Mcmurray, Alberta Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online Internet

Oct 18 2016
Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement, Can't find out Name on bottle Unknown Internet Author: Sun City, California Drug Manufacturers: Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement Internet

Oct 18 2016
VITA VIEW GARCINIA BEST HEALTHY SLIM I paid for trial bottle and returned the same due to the product making me ill. the company took out another 118.79 and then two weeks later emailed and said they were taking $123.75. company refuses to cancel order. Internet Author: Wellington, Kansas Supplemental Health Programs: VITA VIEW GARCINIA Internet

Oct 17 2016
Garcina Cambogia og Denver Colorado Trim Genesis Deceptive advertising, free trial if you pay postage, then charge account without notice. Denver Internet Author: Vichy, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Garcina Cambogia og Denver Colorado Internet

Oct 16 2016
pureline (garcinia cambogia and foreskolin) THESE PEOPLE ARE THEIVES, THEY FRAUDULANTLY CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR ITEMS YOU DID NOT BUY AND THEN ALSO DON'T SHIP YOU ANYTHING (DESPITE FRAUDULANT CHARGES() Nationwide Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Weightloss Programs: pureline (garcinia cambogia and foreskolin) Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
Optimum Garcinia Zen Organics Nice try, scammers! Chillicothe Ohio Author: Edgewood, New Mexico Weightloss Programs: Optimum Garcinia Chillicothe, Ohio

Oct 13 2016
ultra premium garcinia I ordered this product and paid for the (free trial) I expected to keep taking it but the company only sent the intial order and then proseded to take money out of my checking account but never received the product after the intial quanity.Angeles California Author: Eureka, California Drugstores: ultra premium garcinia LOs Angeles, California

Oct 12 2016
Skinny Garcinia / Skinny Green Coffee Do NOT get your FREE Sample you will be charged La Jolla California Author: Whitehall, Michigan Adult Care Facilities: Skinny Garcinia / Skinny Green Coffee La Jolla, California

Oct 11 2016
Y & F Campos Construction Frank Campos On Feb 20 I purchase an suv from this company. I paid $1300 down payment on the vehicle and pay a monthly payment of $400 a month without financing. Hyattsville Maryland
Author: Millersville, Maryland Motor Vehicle: Y & F Campos Construction Hyattsville , Maryland

Oct 10 2016
Jermaine Tandy DJ FRESH I paid rich homie Quan DJ DJ Fresh 1300$ and he scammed me for my money Cincinnati Internet
Author: Chicago , Illinois Recording Studio, Record Producers: Jermaine Tandy Internet

Oct 10 2016
ReNewEyeCream ReVitalizeSkinSerum Advertisement is misleading. Free sample just pay shipping. of 4.95 they include a second item for 4.99. Later on I found a charge of 88.10 for eye spa and another charge of 89.95 for Garcinia Diet Plus. Fountain Valley California Author: Laurel, Maryland Supplemental Health Programs: ReNewEyeCream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 09 2016
09:01 AM COFFEE DIET. GREEN COFFEE, GARCINIA CAMBODIA Led me to believe it was a free sample, gave credit info for shipping , stuck with 2 charges of $89 plus, all details hidden in TERMS OF SERVICE, not only USELESS, but CUSTOMER SERVICE tried multiple times to talk me into ORDERING MORE Internet Author: Gulfport , Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Internet

Oct 04 2016
Optimum Garcinia Plus Trial RIP OFF! AUTO BILL ON A TRIAL!!! DO NOT ORDER THIS CRAP! Internet Author: Gardnerville, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Optimum Garcinia Plus Trial Internet

Oct 03 2016
Garcinia Cambogia Vital Mend Garcinia Cambogia Save Garcinia Cambogia Vital Mend No product yet. Sandy Internet Utah Sandy Utah Internet Author: Clovis, California Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Vital Mend Internet

Oct 02 2016
BTM*EXHEALTHGARCINIA FORSKOLINPure Line Cambogia Overly charged my credit card for two months. I only wanted to pay free trial offer. New Jersey Author: Memphis , Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: BTM*EXHEALTHGARCINIA Internet

Sep 30 2016
DietNutritionToday Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Gambogia I was told that the e-mail indicated that the trial offer was for 14 days and the charge would be $4.95 for shipping. Norcross, GA 30091 Georgia Issue is.... Author: Palmetto, Florida Weightloss Programs: DietNutritionToday Norcross, , Georgia

Sep 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW 3830 Valley Centre Drive #705-942 San Diego, CA 92130 I ordered the trial of the Garcinia and Skinny Green COffee...I did NOT order any other products...all of a sudden I have over $200 charged on my credit card because the company said I agreed to receive a shipment every month...I DID NOT. I have cancelled future orders but the company will NOT take the items back or credit me. This company is a BIG ripoff and lies, lies, lies! It is a big scam. They don't even have a website! San Diego California Author: Lakeport, California Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

Sep 29 2016
Garcinia Cambogia Vital Mend No product yet. Sandy Internet Utah Author: Tionesta , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Vital Mend Internet

Sep 28 2016
GarciniaX60 Optimum Garcinia I had order the free trial for $4.95 and paid for that. 12 days later the charged my account 79.00. New York New York Author: Ashland, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: GarciniaX60 New York , New York

Sep 22 2016
Essential Nutra Miracle Green Coffee SupportFORSKOLINFSN Amazing Green Coffee and Amazing Garcinia Escondido California
Author: Bradenton, Florida Alternative Health: Essential Nutra Escondido, California

Sep 22 2016
purelinecare garcinia Internet USA internet rip off praying on overweight people Internet Author: new bern, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: purelinecare garcinia Internet USA Internet

Sep 21 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Beautiful Eye CCBeautyLLC3RST*OPTIMUMEYEFLAWLESS SKIN CCBEAUTYLLC3 I saw an advertisement for he supplement Skinny Garcinia and the Skinny Green CoFfee Dietary supplements offering free samples to try out and consumers only pay the shipping cost of 5.97 per bottle and the bottles came shipped together. Later I received an email saying that my bank account would be charged 92.97 per bottle each month. San Diego California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 20 2016
Tropical Garcinia & Tropical Cleanse Mango cleanse and pure Asian garcinia Free 14 day trial magic weight loss pills. The pills that everyone around the world is loosing 35 lbs in just 4 weeks. New jersey & Nevada Internet
Author: corning, California Weightloss Programs: Tropical Garcinia & Tropical Cleanse Internet

Sep 15 2016
Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT placed order for free trai lof garcinia cambogia and authorized payment od $4.95 thats all. 2 days later they charge me 89.95X2 i Check my Account severas times per day and when I saw this pending charges I was told this was the price for this pill I to They are a rip off Georgia Author: Las Vegaa , Nevada Liars: Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT Internet

Sep 15 2016
Healthy Greens Garcinia Cambogia Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial, return at any time Scan Santa Ana California Author: Ellensburg, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Greens Santa Ana, California