Your Search | gary haak, dave gorham, christy alback

1, Report #1319060

Jul 26 2016
Villarie Face Serum Valere Skin Terapy, Anti-Aging SERUM, Valere Skin.. Valere skin therapy trial program... is a true bait and switch. When you do call to cancel, after they hit your credit card for $98.71, you reach the support company and they will tell you that you cannot return products or get your money back. However, they can offer you their employee discount and return 50% of your purchase price. They assured me that the credit card company will not win the charge back because in ordering we signed an electronic document agreeing to pay for the monthly program. This is just a slick salesman that has been told what to say to keep as much of your money as possible. Dave Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Villarie Face Serum Nationwide

2, Report #1319027

Jul 26 2016
Dave R. Porter David Ray Porter Dave Porter Dave Lenhar Red Rock Ripoff Lehi Utah
Author: Delta, Utah Questionable Activities: Dave R. Porter Internet

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 25 2016
Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Boudior, Boudoir & Babes, Families Are Forever, GET Photography, GET Photography Retouch Artistry, GET Photography Boudoir, Happy Skies Photography, Red Bus, Gary Thompson, Kate H Reben Ruined My Wedding Day, Took My Cash and Ran, Lied About Using PayPal, Lied about Being in the Hospital North Carolina Nationwide
Author: Arlington, Texas Photography: Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Clarkson Construction Dave Clarkson Roofer misrepresented himself as a professional roofer and installed a roof on my home that has to be completely replaced! Metairie Louisiana Author: Metairie, Louisiana Home Improvements: Clarkson Construction Metairie, Louisiana

Jul 21 2016
Hanna's Credit Repair, LLC- Gary Hanna, Manager Nerve Wracking Dillon South Carolina Author: Anonymous, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Hanna's Credit Repair, LLC Dillon, South Carolina

Jul 19 2016
kreditkarz.com(Gary) Gary Gary contacted me after seeing my ad on Craigslist stating he had a buyer for my vehicle. He could pick up truck and give me $1,000 to sign contract releasing vehicle to him Thomasville Georgia Author: Winter Haven , Florida Car Financing: kreditkarz.com(Gary) Thomasville , Georgia

Jul 19 2016
AMERICOM Norcross and associates This company will rip you OFF , you work for them they tell you you don't get a commission until 3 months when you get your commission it's under 200$ , the company owners and supervisor and he person all family or someone that mess with the family member the supervisor Dave BORSA slept with the COMISSION GIRL KATEY SHE WORKS FROM HOME , they all work together to keep our commission They was located in Norcross now they move Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Websites: AMERICOM Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Directv Directv manager Shaun is unwilling to help new customers Nationwide Author: Gary, Indiana Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
Septic savior Jon Thau. Gary Kranz ( former FBK I quit two weeks ago as they have poor business practices taking advantage of old people . Also a man named Gary Kranz is some how envolved you van look him up on google Gary KRanx and FBK which was shut down for I,I gal business practices. Boca raton Nationwide Author: Delray Beach, Florida Correctional Facilities: Septic savior Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
UHaul --Phone reservation agent Christy--would not provide full name guaranteed--not, location, equipment, time not guaranteed with reservation, $50?, rude customer service Phone reservation agent oklahoma Author: Stillwater, Oklahoma Moving & Storage: UHaul Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Xenonhidkits.com dave 1-888-488-2705 Paid never sent correct HID lightsd for my low beam New York Internet Author: WPB, Florida Auto Parts: Xenonhidkits.com Internet

Jul 14 2016
Barbara Hawkins Gary Indiana Author: Gary, Indiana Computer Fraud: Barbara Hawkins Gary, Indiana

Jul 14 2016
NPF Dave Barrett Checks schedule for release for $1,2000,000.000 will be released to me but I need to send them $20 Plainview New York
Author: New orleans, Louisiana Liars: NPF Plainview, New York

Jul 14 2016
Lakigra Inc/ GLKA Group/NFV LTD Dave, I'm a victim domain brokering fraud and a loan total $534 from 2 payments on PayPal 4-5 January 2016 I was expecting to get all money back after 2 weeks, Scammer hold money then won both ppl disputes/CC chargeback. (((REDACTED))) Dollard-des-Ormeaux QC H9B 1L5 Quebec Author: Cairo, Alabama Internet Fraud: Lakigra Inc/ GLKA Group/NFV LTD 323 Hyman Street Dollard-des-Ormeaux QC H9B 1L5, Quebec

Jul 07 2016
Recovering Computers by Sparky Mesa PC Repair, Dave Harrington, Recovering Computers Destroyed my computer Mesa Arizona
ERROR MESSAGE ON COMPUTER Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Recovering Computers by Sparky Mesa, Arizona

Jul 07 2016
Taylor and Sons Gary Taylor, Sam Taylor, Chris funk These guys are bullies! Gary Taylor and Sam Taylor entered into contracts and refuse to pay for over $107,0000 worth of work that has already been completed!!! Wylie Texas Author: Wylie , Texas Home Improvements: Taylor and Sons Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Texas Distributors/Gary Romano National Deli Developers,Fitness and Health Systems, Turbo Wealth Solution, GJVG Enterprises, LLC BEWARE- SCHEME- CONVOLUTED-MANY COMPANIES USING THE SAME PHONE NUMBER Montgomery Texas Author: Los Angeles, California Restaurant Delivery Services: Texas Distributors/Gary Romano Montgomery, Texas

Jul 06 2016
Gary Blonder, Delray Beach Autosportgroups Deray Beach. Florida Fraud Delray Beach, Florida Nationwide Author: Cape Coral, Florida Auto Dealers: Gary Blonder, Delray Beach Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
Pana Ray Lighting Gary Pantal Took the money, never delivered Bronx New York Author: Ridgewood, New York Specialty Stores: Pana Ray Lighting Bronx, New York

Jul 04 2016
providian medical equipment LL C Mr. Dave Skoke ,Providian Medical Equipment LLC, having place of business 5335 Avion park Dr. Unit A highland heights, Ohio 44143 Providian is a group of bad people. Be-careful you loos your money . highland height Ohio it happen to me too Author: clarkston, Georgia Doctors: providian medical equipments LLC highland height ,

Jul 01 2016
Dave 21 Plumbing and AC David Tchiprut Air Duct Cleaning Scam Davie Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Dave 21 Plumbing and AC Davie, Florida

Jul 01 2016
Transplant Transmission Do not use this place! They use bait and switch tactics with their estimates. Dave, the owner of this establishment, gave me a verbal and written estimate of not more than $2400 for the transmission work I needed. The actual charge was $339.16 more! They tacked an mysterious Shop Fee of $130.06, fluid charges of $95.60 at $11.95 per quart (the most expensive synthetic transmission fluid at Pep Boys costs $5.99!), and sales tax. They pointed out that their written estimate contained a disclosure that these fees were not included. It was true that their written estimate had this fine print that I did not notice. Since I talked with Dave, who assured me that my maximum cost would be $2400, I did not notice the fine print. The bottom line, do not trust them, and do not go there, and read and question every word of every estimate that you get from any shop. Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Transplant Transmission Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Jul 01 2016
Gary Knight Fraud, stole, deceitful, unethical, lair Bonita Springs Florida Author: Estero, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Knight Bonita Springs, Florida