Your Search | gary s, burroughs

Sep 02 2015
Handyman Club of America Received 100's of dollars to become a life member and then vanished Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Fresno, California Furniture Manufactures: Handyman Club of America Minnetonka, Minnesota

Sep 02 2015
Pend Orielle County Planning Newport Washington Real Estate, Pend Oreille County Real Estate, Coldwell Banker Newport Washington Land rip off, no enforcement of legal easements, outrageous, unfair practices, creates hostile condition, untrustworthy, misrepresentation, s Newport Washington Author: Furport, Washington Neighborhood Services: Pend Orielle County Planning Newport, Washington

Sep 02 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | - Primary School teacher (((REDACTED))) Inappropriate sexual behaviour Cobden, Other
bs and (((REDACTED)))head trips Author: Sandvika, Public Schools: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
D&S Enterprise Inc They did nothing, chergedmy card without my authorizing signature, chegred more than they estimated, they threatenedme after! Rochester New York Author: Fontana, California Truck Dealer Repair: D&S Enterprise Inc Rochester, New York

Sep 01 2015
ARS Services LLC. -- Gary Sims Ripped off for over $1700 in work performed for their client Patient Point Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Springtown, Texas Computer Service & Repair: ARS Services LLC. Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sep 01 2015
Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. Classic Trucking Frank Santora Katherine Santora Sanford Cohen Fraud perpetrated again by Santora 646 Lorimer St Brooklyn and partner Sandy Cohen brooklyn, New York Lou Durante facing 80 counts of fraud in construction industry Millie Parisi check kiting Genovese crime family facing 20 years in prison Author: New York, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. brooklyn, New York

Sep 01 2015
(((REDACTED))) (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |This Indian S*** Gave Me Genital Herpes HSV-2 San Mateo California
(((REDACTED))) was a hooker Author: San Mateo, California Bigamist: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST) San Mateo, California

8, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

Aug 30 2015
Encore Housing Group/ Gary Plummer Encore 360 Scam!!! Lies!!! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Accounting: Encore Housing Group/ Gary Plummer Los Angeles, California

Aug 30 2015
rebellious_carder@jabber.at 676520652 icq rebelliou_carder@yahoo.com This piece of s* scammed me for 193 usd in bitcoins. Internet Author: benjamin, Alabama Internet Services: rebellious_carder@jabber.at Internet

Aug 29 2015
NORTHLAND TRUCKING MASON CITY IOWA You'll get a CDL , but you won't have any idea what you're doing when you try to use it so it'll HURT YOUR CAREER, they don't teach you s***, they don't give a s***, and they just want your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ MASON CITY Iowa Author: Dubuque, Iowa Private Schools: NORTHLAND TRUCKING MASON CITY IOWA MASON CITY , Iowa

Aug 29 2015
protectmycar.com Craig rubino, attorney Mark Cohen Hollywood florida, Dennis lobaito mortgage fraudster solace changed name again!! beware!!! it's like the 5th name change because no mechanic shops accept the warranty because this company and the people behind don't pay and scam you. we went to the main Hollywood office and it's a small attorneys office that just sues mom and pop stores for no handicap bathroom, they shake down hardworking people and scam normal people with their warranty b s. Nationwide Author: Clearwater, hollywood, Florida Auto Warranty: protectmycar.com Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Paul S. Lipschutz WaterPure International Paul S. Lipschutz runs a stock pump and dump scam disguised as a legitimate water purification equipment company. Plymouth Meeting Pennsylvania
Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Manufacturers: Paul S. Lipschutz Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania

Aug 28 2015
(((REDACTED))) (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |broke into my home multiple times and damaged itt. Had (((REDACTED)) break in and fight me Mason Michigan People who are gold diggers hate to be outed Author: Mason, Michigan Hair Salons: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Mason , Michigan

Aug 27 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | SHE DOESNT PAY FOR WORK RENDERED..AND FINDS EXCUSES FOR NOT PAYING.AND WILL THREATEN TO TAKE TO COURT ,SO SHE WONT HAVE TO PAY WORK RENDERED Internet Author: AUSTIN, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Aug 27 2015
Judge Dominick Porco aka EX corrupt judge S****** ***** ***** **** Eastchester New York Author: Eastchester , New York Court Judges: Judge Dominick Porco Eastchester, New York

Aug 27 2015
Jay Rodriquez bought car in to get head s done. didn`t work. so an engine was put in. it was a 1999 engine and didn`t work on my 2004 car. From Nov. of 2014, I have been given the run around on my car. IT is still at the shop. I paid all total 1000.00 for the engine. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville,, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Jay Rodriquez Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 27 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | uses voodoo to rape girls with his half inch p***s. He makes voodoo videos on youtube Miramar, Florida, Florida FUNNY!!! Author: Miami, Florida Sex Offenders: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Miramar, Florida

Aug 26 2015
J & S Services James Rearden Took money - Did not complete ROOF REPAIRS Pompano Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Small Business Services: J & S Services Pompano Beach,

Aug 26 2015
Robert S. Wright, Atty at Law Estate Lawyer Won't Fix His Own Mistake, Locks Beneficiary Out of Inheritance Fresno California
The advising expert has responsibility. Author: Fresno, California Lawyers: Robert S. Wright, Atty at Law Fresno, California

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
J.A.R. Auto Sales, Inc. J&X Auto Sales, Inc. J&S Auto Sales, Inc. They are in the produce business; they sell lemons Orlando Florida Author: Casselberry, Florida Auto Dealers: J.A.R. Auto Sales, Inc. Orlando, Florida

Aug 25 2015
Beautifully Tamed inc BEWARE OF THIS SO CALLED COMPANY Internet Author: 1040 s 30th ave, Illinois Beauty Products: Beautifully Tamed inc Internet

Aug 24 2015
Celire I used One of a Kind Play Station Card serial numb(s) (from Amazon) as payment(s) for purchase(s) Texas Internet Author: Palm Springs, California Guns & Ranges: Celire Internet