Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Geico Insurance,Karen Simpson, Lisa Fishman, Deborah Schmidt, Jeremy Connor

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 24 2017
NCE Health Insurance is taking my money despite me unauthorizing payments Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Health Insurance: NCE Health Insurance Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Jeff Conn Jeff Conn, Agent for John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Convicted of Bank Fraud in Illinois Hannibal Missouri Author: Jackson, Tennessee Sales People: John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Hannibal, Missouri

Mar 21 2017
Crawford and Co. Insurance Grace DavisCelisse Allen ALL CLAIMS DENIED WITH FOR EXTREME DAMAGE IN TRANSIT WITH UPS Fort Worth, Texas Author: Corona del Mar, California Insurance Companies: Crawford and Co. Insurance Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 17 2017
Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Builder's Policy, Hagerty, Classic car, classic car insurance, insurance Nationwide
Author: California Car Insurance: Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Preventive Pest Control Jeremy Logsdon NOT TO BE TRUSTED! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR $$$ & NOT DO THE WORK! Houston Texas
Author: Humble, Texas Exterminating Services: Preventive Pest Control Houston, Texas

Mar 16 2017
Diminished Value of Oregon, LossValue, Ken Nix Not worth the time or money Beaverton Oregon Author: Oregon City, Oregon Car Insurance: ken nix oregon

Mar 16 2017
Asentra Health Sold me a discount program and said I was getting insurance. Nationwide Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Asentra Health Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Alliance One / Athene Oh where, oh where did my policy go? and where is my money today? Nationwide Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Insurance Agencies: Alliance One / Athene Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Sauld Dental/Lisa K.Bennett DDS Lisa Bennett DDS Shocked and dismayed over lack of care Brighton Colorado Author: Brighton, Colorado Dental Services: Sauld Dental/Lisa K.Bennett DDS Brighton, Colorado

Mar 16 2017
The Memory Company Charles D. Sizemore, C.E.O Complete Thief - Con & Dishonest - Dont Do Business With This Company - You Were Warned Phenix City Alabama Mike long selfish greedy insurance company auto owners refused to even pay an extra $1,000 we was suing for $5,000 but they would only pay $3,000 I will never have another riding lawn mower Author: New York Sporting-good Manufactures: The Memory Company Phenix City, Alabama

Mar 15 2017
Remedy Roofing TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Remedy Roofing's clients feel safe knowing Remedy Roofing has 2 million dollars worth of general liability insurance for protection. Remedy Roofing’s commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Remedy Roofing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Remedy Roofing Responds Author: katy, Texas Storage Companies: Remedy Roofing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Remedy Roofing's commitment to quality, continuing education & dedicated customer service team, brings Remedy Roofing to consistently deliver best roofing system available in industry. Remedy Roofing provides complete roofing services for residential & commercial projects throughout Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, & across America. katy texas, houston texas, the woodlands texas,, Texas

Mar 15 2017
Premier Series. UCA Assured me this coverage complied with mandatory health insurance Nationwide Author: Lawton , Oklahoma Health Insurance: Premier Series. UCA Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Health Insurance Innovations Research this company before you do any business with. This company. They will get you to believe they are selling you health Insurance policy. Tampa Florida Author: Guntown , Mississippi Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Tampa, Florida

Mar 14 2017
Jeremy Acosta aka Mini Pig World Sells underage, sick, & unweaned piglets that don't stay mini like he claims Unknown he lies Nationwide
Author: Florida Animal Abuse: Www.MiniPigWorld.com Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Americo Insurance Fraud of Actual Insurance Coverage Nationwide Author: Bechtelsville, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: Americo Insurance Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Jennifer Bandera This company is a total fraud. McKinney TX Author: Texas Insurance Agencies: Jennifer Bandera Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Health Insurance Innovation Simple Health... First Health I canceled within 30 business days and was assured full refund. That very same day they made two seperate transactions. Withdrawing from my account with two different business names! Wayne, Pa Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Health Insurance Innovation Wayne, Pennsylvania

Mar 13 2017
Dollar Rent a Car Cancun Airport Optional Insurance Scam Cancun Quintana Roo Author: Gravenhurst, Ontario Car Rentals: Dollar Rent a Car Cancun Airport Cancun,

Mar 13 2017
Gap Claims insurance Run around,talk to in a demeaning manner, told me I need to use common sense, that a 80 or 90 year old knows houston Texas Yep Author: Lubbock, Texas Auto Warranty: Gap Claims insurance houston, Texas

Mar 13 2017
WellsFargo Dealer Services & WellsFargo Mortgage ,wellsfargodealerservices.com/, wellsfargo.com/mortgage/ Theft by Wells Fargo SpringFeild Ohio Nationwide All insurance is not the same Author: salem, Oregon Auto Dealers: WellsFargo Dealer Services & WellsFargo Mortgage Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
safeway insurance denied insurance clamim bu fraud Jackson ms Nationwide Author: Jackson, Mississippi Car Insurance: safeway insurance Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Lisa lesfall Stating that I had 72 hours to respond before decision made Harlem New York Author: Schertz, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Lisa lesfall Nationwide