Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: General Credit Services Inc & Eddie Petrossian
There may be more reports for "General Credit Services Inc & Eddie Petrossian"
For more results perform a general search for "General Credit Services Inc & Eddie Petrossian"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Days in golden bc Andy sidhu Golden British Columbia Author: High level, Alberta Consumer Services: Days in golden bc Golden, British Columbia

Capital credit adjusters DEBT COLLECTION-2 DAY NOTICE! Internet
Author: Grinnell, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Capital credit adjusters Internet

Feb 23 2017
firmbodysupport.com Garcinia Cambogia, firmbodysupport.com, probiotic cleanse, 913 W 2900S, South Salt Lake, UT 84119, LeanToday100, TrimToday100 SCAM Company! Charges Credit card without your authorization South Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Sedona, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: firmbodysupport.com South Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 23 2017
Compass Personal Advisors Nancy French Nasty, Liar and Disgusting Hutchinson Kansas Author: Alabama Financial Services: Compass Personal Advisors Hutchinson, Kansas

Feb 23 2017
New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc $100 to go to New Jersey Elmsford, ny Internet Author: Staten Island , New York Collection Agency's: New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc Internet

Feb 23 2017
Satin Youth Possibility: Allure Skincare & Lash in . 420 Downing Street Denver CO(720)550-79053 advertised free skin care products just pay shipping and handling received products, charged my bank for 99.95 to my bank Denver Colorado Author: Cache, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Satin Youth Denver, Colorado

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Royal administration .inc extended warranty Richard p. McCabe as president we bought a used truck that took her money and now that fish it will not be covered even though it's supposed to be what's up with that Freeway Auto Mall San Bernardino California Nationwide Author: Running Springs, California Car Insurance: Royal administration .inc extended warranty Nationwide

Louis Mahony I guess filter cleanings are free now Orange California
Author: villa park, California Cleaning Services: Louis Mahony Orange, California

Feb 23 2017
Northpoint Motors Instant Car Credit Aaron Lawes Kalkaska Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Auto Dealers: Northpoint Motors Instant Car Credit Kalkaska, Michigan

Feb 23 2017
ACS Cash Services I keep getting threatning emails of a kegal suit about a 300.00 loan.They have no phone or address in their email. I did not do a loan with them. The phone is my old phone I have not had in over 2years. They are threatning all types of bank drafts and fees. What I need is an email of you to forward the email to.Thanks for your help. Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Cash Services: ACS Cash Services Internet

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
Its Just Lunch Jacksonville Its just lunch is a complete misrepresentation of services and $3,000.00 scam. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Dating Services: Its Just Lunch Jacksonville Internet

Feb 23 2017
Webminds, Inc. Duplicate Photo Cleaner I Call it Weasle Out of Refunding Fort Myers Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Computer Software: Webminds, Inc. Fort Myers, Florida

Feb 23 2017
RCBC Global, Inc. Doug King This was a letter that i sent to Doug King after our bank sent him 1/2 of the money as a downpayment for a shredder that cost $123,000.00. To this day the shredder has not been delivered or the money returned to the bank. The bank is now holding my company responsible for paying the money back. I have contacted the FBI and they have started a full blown investigation. This individual will go to Jail. Below is the letter - have fun and beware of this individual as he is full blown CRIMINAL! Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Liars: RCBC Global, Inc. Hendersonville, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
emporium/pacific credit corp stop the harrassment california Author: bozeman, Montana Baby Products: emporium Internet

Feb 23 2017
Preferred411 Scammed out of money. Hidden charges and deceptive business practices Canada Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Dating Services: Preferred411 Internet

Feb 23 2017
Signature Inc., Michelle Signature, signature marketing, signature management Harrassing phone calls Cherry Hill Internet Author: SOMERSET, New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: Signature Inc., Michelle Internet

Feb 23 2017
Express Credit Auto Lied to Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Joplin , Missouri Auto Dealers: Express Credit Auto

Feb 23 2017
Pink Realty Monica ,Broker/Owner, Brian ,Selling agent, Unprofessional and unscrupulous Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Real Estate Services: Pink Realty Colorado Springs, Colorado

Feb 23 2017
SCAM! TIMESHARE SALES: World Class Getaways SCAM! TIMESHARE SALES! WORLD CLASS GETAWAYS Conroe Texas Author: Dallas, TX, Texas Travel Services: World Class Getaways Conroe, Texas

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum HSC Easy Wrinkle reducer and FIC Dermarinse which showed up on my credit card statement I signed up online for a free 30 day trial of facial and eye cream, each costing $4.95 shipping and handling. Received it, and was charged 92.30 and $97.21 in January and February 2017. I called to have my account credited and sent back the product they said they would not take it back. They said the best they could do was to give me a 50% credit, but I insisted I get 100% credit. I never ordered this!! I called my credit card company. This is a huge scam. Stay away! Internet Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum Internet

Feb 23 2017
USC AUTO Lies Cheats And Scams Charlote North Carolina Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Employment Services: USC AUTO Charlote, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
IPS Parcel IPS Parcel Services I was insulted and humiliated by executive manager Stacie Ross and assistant manager Kimber Ross Clearwater Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Shipping & Handling: IPS Parcel Clearwater, Florida

Feb 23 2017
IBM Credit Union Illegal overdraft fees?!! Nationwide Not Illegal... Author: Douglasville, Georgia Banks: IBM Credit Union Nationwide