Customer satisfaction commitment: General Steel | Ripoff Report

Your Search | general steel | ripoff report verified™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfact
There may be more reports for "general steel | ripoff report verified™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfact"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "general steel | ripoff report verified™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfact"

Aug 26 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best representation for its clients. Kerendian and Associates recognizes every case is unique and requires attention to detail. Each client, and his or her concerns need to be understood by the attorney handling the case. Kerendian & Associates strongly believes in keeping their clients updated about their cases, as the clients are the ultimate decision-maker for the clients' cases. Kerendian & Associates understands being involved in a lawsuit is stressful. There are risks and expenses associated with every case. Kerendian & Associates recognizes that each client has the right to know how the judicial system works, and what is the best strategy, the best way for the case to be handled.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian and Associates a Los Angeles based law firm hat has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focusing on centered on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles , California

Aug 26 2016
Award notification commission Larry hourd States I won money and had me pay to receive it but delivered nothing Kansas city Kansas Author: Orlando, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Award Notification Commission The company claimed I had won $1327940.00 and all I needed to do was send a mailing fee of $12.99. Kansas City Kansas Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Attorneys General: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Carite of fort myers, Brite financial 1991 got ripoff on car lease. please help Fort Myers Florida Author: fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Carite of fort myers, Brite financial

Aug 26 2016
Joridwolf77 Jordi Wolf Jordi Wolf Jordiwolf77 or jordi wolf is a SCAM Baltimore, Cameroon each an alias Internet or MD Author: Goffstown, New Hampshire Customer: Joridwolf77 Jordi Wolf Internet

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
Choice Home Warranty Group, Inc. Choice Home Warranty CHW Group, Inc. uses Creative/Deceptive Advertising/Business Practices Designed to Defraud/Deceive Consumers! Edison New Jersey Author: Hamilton, Ohio Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Group, Inc. Edison, New Jersey

Aug 26 2016
MyDivorcePapers.com Divorce Place Inc Divorce Papers, MyDivorcePapers.com, Scam and Ripoff, High Pressure Sales Tactics, Deceptive Consumer Practice, Fraud Rancho Santa California Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Legal Process Services: MyDivorcePapers.com California

Aug 26 2016
MJC CLASSIC CARS MIKE CALHOON, ON EBAY took 2 months to receive vehicle purchased off ebay LAKELAND Florida Author: Tennessee Auto Dealers: MJC CLASSIC CARS LAKELAND, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Distrokid , 578289 Records DK, Philip Kaplan No response to request for customer service support despite repeatedly sent email to support@distrokid.com San Francisco Internet, California Author: Long Beach, California Recording Studio, Record Producers: Distrokid Internet

Aug 26 2016
VSS Outlet Fraudulent Product Description, refused to honor return policy, lack of professionalism Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Francisco, California On-Line Stores: VSS Outlet Internet

Aug 26 2016
gotpoetry.com stole my poetry , ripped me off of my work , caused me to lose future money , not sure Internet Author: winchester, Virginia Personal Services: gotpoetry.com Internet

Aug 26 2016
Go Daddy Is Go Daddy Too Big to Fail? Internet Author: Solon, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Go Daddy Internet

Aug 26 2016
Spunky's Glass Pipes Scam, smoking, pipes, ignoring my efforts to contact, stole $99 Internet
Author: San Gabriel, California On-Line Stores: Spunky's Glass Pipes Internet

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 26 2016
Healing moringa tree atrocious customer service. months delayed shipping. promised refund never followed through Apple Valley, San Bernardino Sacramento California Author: berlin, Connecticut Alternative Health: Healing moringa tree Internet

Aug 26 2016
Future Fitness refusing to accept cancellation of my no-commitment contract Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Health Spas: Future Fitness Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Aug 26 2016
Appliance Connection Bad e-commerce and phone expereince with customer service rep Nationwide Author: Lorton, Virginia Appliances: Appliance Connection Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
AT&T STAY AWAY IF YOU CAN Texas Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Customer: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Lanset Communications or Hostik Dedicated Servers Hostic is a scam and they will not let you cancel. Beware!! Lancet and Hostic they operate under two names. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Web Hosting: Lanset Communications Hostik Dedicated Servers Sacramento, California

Aug 26 2016
mr tailight tough to get your money back and the deductions, ship and handling and 20%restocking .they shipped the wrong part Internet Author: wolfeboro, New Hampshire Auto Parts: mr tailight Internet

Aug 26 2016
Corel Corporation Corel Corporation1600 Carling Avenue Ottawa ON K1Z 8R7 Canada QuattroPro X7 & X8 Software Defective in Pie Charts section, unsatisfactry customer service Ottawa ON K1Z 8R7 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Author: Carmel, New York Computer Graphics: Corel Corporation Ottawa ON K1Z 8R7, Canada

Aug 26 2016
Garçon is Cambodia pure line After ordering trial for 4.95 stole 89. 00 out of my account for one bottle called they said I was a member I NEVER agreed to that Internet
Author: Flat rock , Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garçon is Cambodia pure line Internet

Aug 26 2016
Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Mindy Mitchell the psychic corner in Stuart Florida. I went to see Mindy looking for help for a loved one. she told me she needed $150 for valuation so I payed her. she told me to come back 1 week later so I did like she said. When I came back she told me Nationwide Author: Stuart, Florida Psychic: Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Nationwide