Customer satisfaction commitment: General Steel | Ripoff Report

Your Search: General Steel | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfact
There may be more specific results for "General Steel | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfact"
For more specific results for "General Steel | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfact"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil I ordered the free trial and received one eye serum bottle. The next day I received another box with an eye serum and a skin serum (which they charged my account for). I asked them to cancel me from their auto-ship program and yesterday I received yet another box! How do you get them to stop? Santa Ana .CA. 92799-4567 Internet Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Skin Care: Lumanere-R-Soleil Internet

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Ecante Eye Cream offered free sample which led to being billed for monthly deliveries! Ventura California Author: Lady Lake, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Ventura, California

Jul 21 2017
Calfitness Continued to charge 4 months after cancellation. Roseville California Author: Roseville, California Misc. Health Specialists: Calfitness Roseville, California

Jul 21 2017
NeuLift SkinCream Signed up for trial sample at $4.95, then received a second jar that I did not order and they charged my credit card for $95 claiming that by buying a sample, I had also agreed to continue receiving product which is untrue. This is a SCAM operation and should be closed down by authorities. Fountain Valley California Author: Riverwoods, Illinois Attorney Generals: NeuLift SkinCream Fountain Valley, California

Jul 21 2017
Sureprofits - Joshua Armekov is using my email address: (((REDACTED))) to send emails to other people unknown Internet Author: Union Park, Alabama On-Line Business: Sureprofits Internet

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Health Insurance Innovations Allied National Health Insurance scam. Stole hundreds of dollars from me Tampa Florida Next time, don't buy insurance on your way to the doctor... Author: Chicago, Illinois Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2017
Luxia SKITTLE*AISTYSKINCARERENU FACE CREAM I never agreed to auto shipping and now my account has been charged 2 times once $98.41 & another for $97.41 Internet Author: Moscow Mills, Missouri Skin Care: Luxia Internet

Jul 21 2017
Quinn The Eskimo Vintage Horns Matthew Stoecker switched senior ripoff dishonest silent Bellevue   Washington Author: Salem, Ohio On-Line Stores: Quinn The Eskimo Vintage Horns Bellevue  , Washington

Jul 21 2017
Jet-Coin Jetcoin Jet-Coin; Scott Chandler, Greg Aggesen, Brent Robinson, Troy Redja Presented a trading platform for bitcoin with a guaranteed daily return. Paid as promised for a few weeks and then stopped paying and are holding millions of dollars in bitcoin and are not paying returns, or refunding the bitcoin they have gather. Ibeleive these group to be total thieves/scammers Internet Internet Author: Help Me, Mississippi Online Trading: Jet-Coin Jetcoin Internet

Template Monster Template Monster SCAMS you! unknown
Author: St. Augustine, Florida Websites: Template Monster

Jul 21 2017
Nova Skin Sciences SKIN XPERT SERUMGLOWINGSKIN85551 6.12.17:I 'stupidly' bought in to an offer stating: Macy's is going Out of Business. Get Skin care offer for only $4.96. They sent me more addtn'l product and charged $3.96 and then another $0.99 so I let it go. June 27, 2017: They then went into my account and charged me AGAIN for $103,00 + $109.00 consecutively totalling $212.00!! I called them, told them this WAS NOT AUTHORIZED!! Rep told me they would only refund me 40%!! I NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS! I have filed a dispute with my bank. NOVA SKIN SCIENCES IS DISREPUTABLE & DISHONEST!!! SO MAD!! Clearwater, Florida and California Internet - Author: Boulder, Colorado Skin Care: Nova Skin Sciences Internet

Jul 21 2017
Liberty Data Center I have a POA for my elderly neighbor who lives alone. I went out to run an errand and while gone and totally the NO SOLICIATION sign posted, they entered the house and stole $68.00 from my neighbors purse. The sold a subscription to a legally blind woman suffering from dementia Glendale Arizona Author: Mamaroneck, New York Health Care Education: Liberty Data Center Glendale, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Grand Southern Auctions, Sean R Bergstrom,, Paypal:Bergstromsean@yaqhoo.com I won Lot#157,1927S Peace SilverDolar,Nice High Grade Details Scarce Date.I valued this coin at Ms66 toMS68 My cost was $113.85, paid on April 23rd 2016. I did not recieve this coin and started calling on7/27/16, and was told my coin was sent to someone elseand that person kept my coin. I told them I won , paid all of thier cost and wanted this coin to finish my collection. I knew I had a very good win on the coin and that was why I was after this cion. I was told they could only send my money back,my responce was I WANT MY WON COIN. I called meny more times and did not get any responce. Has anyone had problems with this Auction House?? Douglasville Georgia Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Grand Southern Auctions Douglasville, Georgia

Jul 21 2017
Antenna Deals Part of/associated directly with Lava Electronics Antenna Deals, false advertising! Will NOT answer your calls/messages once the sale is made. Will NOT refund your money even after you send their poor quality equipment back to them! Flint Texas Author: Macomb, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Antenna Deals Flint , Texas

Jul 21 2017
Amer abdulla omar 4135 w indian school Furniture store fixing cars totaled from auction . Took car took money sold vehicle to someone else didnt pay for my job Phx az Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Amer abdulla omar Phoenix , Arizona

Jul 21 2017
USA Leasing Solution ITM Leasing Company Tried to scam me New York City New York Author: Maryland Attorneys General: USA Leasing Solution Internet

Jul 21 2017
Scott Feldman Scott Feldman tile installer knows nothing about the work was recommended by plumber Jason Parish not any better. Installed tile to jump up over one next to it large lump of glue buckled border tile left a dirt mess Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Scott Feldman Palm Beach Gardens , Florida

Jul 21 2017
Color by Pascal Color by Pascale had a sale for free makeup and you past for shipping and handling. I ordered products from them back in April 2017 and never received them. I attempted to contact them and noticed the website no longer exists. All of the conversations that were exchanged between Color by Pascale and myself via Facebook messenger are no longer available and they're Facebook page is no longer available. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Beauty Products: Color Pascal Internet

Jul 21 2017
Pure body elite Garnocia cambogia They offered me a free trial ,just have to pay for the shipping, and they charged me $90 for no reason at all Internet Internet Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Pure body elite Internet

Jul 21 2017
legalcontract.com ripoff idk Internet just to be fair Author: midland, Texas Questionable Activities: legalcontract.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
DEALER FORCE DON QUEEN He lies, he scams people out of their money, i was working at the building one day and all of a sudden the lights went off because he coudlnt afford to pay thme, had two peoplpe work from home, you have to fight to get your money, , when he does give you money, he either puts it in the house door or in his mail box. he owes me alot of money, and he jsut gave me a check on Wednesday and now its been return from the bank twice because of no money ini hsi account, clearwater Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: DEALER FORCE clearwater , Florida

Jul 21 2017
Customer 1st Business Evaluation Services Mystery Shopper but scammed out of money Somis, California Nationwide
Author: Waterford, Michigan Consumer Services: Customer 1st Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
People Smart people smart steals money from you Internet Author: Old Saybrook, Connecticut Computer Fraud: People Smart Internet

Jul 21 2017
SimpleHealth Want credit card over phone, hang up on you if not Florida Author: Omaha, Nebraska Health Insurance: SimpleHealth Florida