Customer satisfaction commitment: General Steel | Ripoff Report

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Lux Internation Sales Aps I went to their site to browse items. Thats all I did. Then they sent me the items that I browse ONLY without ordering or confirming my items. But they sent me the items which I haven't ordered the items. THEN BECAUSE THEY SENT ME THE ITEMS WHICH I HAVE Scam company DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Denmark Author: Gold Coast, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Internation Sales Aps Internet

Feb 27 2017
 Lakewood at Emerald Hills Hoa Community illegally towes residents vehicles and tampers with mailboxes and steals mail. Unmatchable harassment to residents. Illegal practices and procedures and behavior. Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Home Owner Associations: Lakewood at Emerald Hills Hollywood Florida Hollywood, Florida

Feb 27 2017
Mimosahostilisrootbark.net Scam, you will receive nothing! Keep your money. Las Vegas Internet
Author: Daytona , Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Mimosahostilisrootbark.net Internet

Feb 27 2017
Yugster.com Alden Research, LLCAddress: Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Your account will be suspended for life if you report Yugster to BBB Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Author: Yuba City, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Yugster.com Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
ucs auto see I told you you would not respond You just steal money and provide no servie charlotte North Carolina Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Employment Services: ucs auto charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 27 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand Celebration Deceptive telephone sales, omission of requirement to attend sales presentations Ft Lauderdale, Fla Ramada Welcome Center Florida Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Cruise Ships: Blue Star Cruises Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
PayPal My Cash A purchase was made for $250 on a PayPal my cash.When trying to load it gives era 203. Internet
Author: Douglas, Georgia Questionable Activities: PayPal My Cash Internet

Feb 27 2017
krystal cancun international FRAUD, SCAM,RIPOFF, can cun Nationwide Author: richmond, Texas Hotel: krystal cancun international Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Tiger Schulmann False charges, no contract, 30-day trial, left program before completion of trial, runing my 5 year old child's credit, contacted multiple times, sent my child's account to collections, company lacks paperwork skills and professionalism Hauppauge New York Author: Brentwood, New York Martial Arts: Tiger Schulmann Hauppauge, New York

Feb 27 2017
Selman Chevrolet Failed to return parts removed from auto that were not part of the repair work. Orange California Author: Tustin, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Selman Chevrolet Orange, California

Feb 27 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Junig Be warned! His suboxone forum is more like an advertisment to.support his suboxone clinic. Its all about money. Not you. He will not have a bad word said about this drug and there are many known risks. The forum flowers it up as a miracle. it has a well k Unprofessional and biased USA Internet Author: EDENBRIDGE, Kentucky Internet: Dr. Jeffrey Junig Internet

Feb 27 2017
Beth Steadman of Leslie Michigan caught on camera breaking into my home twice kicking holes in walls and pouring paint on wood floors, lieing to police also. Breaking and entering Leslie Michigan
Author: Mason, Michigan Police: Beth Steadman bro

Feb 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Claiming to extend my warranty on my 2003 vehicle...I smell a scam Plano Texas Author: Gurnee, Illinois Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Total Resort Solutions, Resort Travelers International RCI RTI http://resortsolutionsnow.com/ SCAM SAYS THEY ARE NOT THE BUISNESS THAT THEY ARE..WILLING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT NOT BACK UP WHAT THEY SAY THEY DO 108 Commerce St, Lake Mary FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Union city, California Travel Agencies: Total Resort Solutions Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Revita Youth Nick: Agent #363Joanna: Agent #377 Total Scam--send sample for cost of shipping. Then send you monthly shipments for bearky $200.00 Internet Author: Juneau, Alaska Skin Care: Revita Youth Internet

Feb 27 2017
Wholesale America Wholesale America11705 Boyette RoadSuite 152Riverview, FL 335691 (800) 608 - 4872 WHolesale America ripoff artist Riverview florida Author: Richmond, Kentucky Sales People: Wholesale America Internet

Feb 27 2017
Martalina Pumariega Oropesa This people are a total fraud I just ordered a free trial sample and paid for shipping they charged my account $89.63 not once but twice. When I places in aorder it did not said anything about cancelling withing 14 days and now they directed me to a diffe Charged my account without disclosing it on my original order Fountain Valley California Author: Miami, Florida Eye Care: Martalina Pumariega Oropesa Fountain Valley, California

Feb 27 2017
The Galaxy's Finest Carpet Cleaning Jeff Kilmer knows how to make an appoinment, knows not how to keep an appointment. Buffalo Grove Illinois Author: Illinois Consumer Services: The Galaxy's Finest Carpet Cleaning Illinois

Feb 27 2017
Your Wish Store Never received the product or a refund, very difficult to contact on-line, cannot find physical location Internet Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Gift Shops: Your Wish Store Internet

Feb 27 2017
Cellogica Deceptive, Unethical Practices, Scam, Rude Customer Service Reps Beverly Hills California Author: Salem, Oregon Skin Care: Cellogica Beverly Hills, California

Feb 27 2017
Revived Youth ageless eye serum and renewal cream advertised a 30 day free trial for the revived youth renewal cream and eye serum. the only charge was to be shipping Henderson Nevada
Author: SAINT MARYS, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Revived Youth Henderson, Nevada

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Feb 27 2017
Payroll Relief Accountants World Refusal to reimburse State penalties for late filing forms Hauppuage, NY New York Author: Reno, Nevada Accounting: Payroll Relief Hauppuage, NY , New York

Feb 27 2017
DON ALLPHIN Sr DANIEL ALLPHIN DAN ALLPHIN REMAX DISHONEST, INCONSIDERATE, NO INTEGRITY, POORLY RAISED CHILDREN, CRIMINAL Provo, Highland utah SPECTRUM NEWS ARTICLE RELATING TO THEIR DETESTABLE BEHAVIOR Author: Washington, Utah Real Estate Services: DON ALLPHIN Sr DANIEL ALLPHIN DAN ALLPHIN REMAX Provo, Highland, Select State/Province

Feb 27 2017
Maggio International FAILURE TO PAY BILL United States Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Internet Marketing Companies: Maggio International Nationwide