GENETEST, PARAGON GENETICS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Genetest, Paragon Genetics
There may be more specific results for "Genetest, Paragon Genetics"
For more specific results for "Genetest, Paragon Genetics"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 06 2017
Paragon International Wealth Management, Inc. Paragon, Paragon International, Paragon Color Diamonds, Paragon sells fake diamonds and attempts to keep it sealed New York New York Author: Jefferson, Maryland Investment Brokers: Paragon International Wealth Management, Inc. New York, New York

Jun 06 2017
collector's for Paragon Funding scam collection agency Calhoun Georigia Author: los angeles, California Collection Agency's: collector's for Paragon Funding Nationwide

May 01 2017
Forever Flawless-Paragon A SCAM and FRAUD Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Skin Care: Forever Flawless-Paragon Las Vegas , Nevada

Apr 29 2017
Ken's Kennels Missouri Bad genetics; hereditary degenerative disease Fulton Missouri Author: Somerset, Massachusetts Family Services: Ken's Kennels Missouri Fulton, Missouri

Apr 21 2017
Paragon Honda Paragon Honda Selling unreported accident car or car with damage on exterior body on a brand new MSRP Woodside, New York, 11377 New York Advice on how to be jerk at a Dealership Author: Elmhurst , New York Auto Dealers: Paragon Honda Woodside, New York

Mar 27 2017
UPS420.com Clone Queen Genetics inc. Brendon Kennedy aka Jay @ googleweed. Complete and total scam! These company's pretend to provide goods and services none of which are legitimate. Rancho Cucamonga, California Internet
Author: Westminster , Colorado Shipping & Handling: UPS420.com Internet

Mar 26 2017
paragon motor club Takes Forever, Frustrating to work with st pete Nationwide Author: St pete, Florida Auto Clubs: paragon motor club Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
Paragon Stairs Paragon Spiral Stairs Spiral Stairs Kits We order a Spiral Stairs Kits and when it arrived the main pole was rusty and missing two steps, Baluster and one handrail,and we ask for 36 step and they send me 18 step When we placed are oder we gave the salesman measurements and he calculated all the parts but when i call to see if they would send me the missing parts they told my i would have to pay for them and i told them i had to pay to have the main pole power coated he said thats what i paid for and i could go online and see the picture and i told him i did and that they are all powder coated so for me to complete this project i had to purchase the missing parts very bad company if i had check them out i wouldn't do business with this company THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP-OFF. Spring Hill Nationwide Author: College Grove, Tennessee Manufacturers: Paragon Stairs Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Herz Vier German Shepherds - Smithhaus Kennels - Rockin' RK Ranch Bad genetics in GSDs Glade Spring Virginia Author: TRI, Tennessee Animal Services: Herz Vier German Shepherds Glade Spring, Virginia

Feb 13 2017
paragon security false advertising toronto Author: Ontario Security Services: paragon security Internet

Jan 04 2017
Kids Quest Paragon Casino and Resort Refused my 17 month old care due to short staff, there were 3 people just standing around with maybe one other child in the room Marksville Louisiana Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Child Daycare: Kids Quest Marksville, Louisiana

Dec 03 2016
Trevor Joseph Fisher Gevitta, The Fish Market, Station Pharmacy, Grizzly Genetics, Ben Hynes Costa Mesa Internet Author: Aliso Viejo, California Supplemental Health Programs: Trevor Joseph Fisher Internet

Oct 10 2016
PARAGON ACURA , paragonacura.com THEY WILL RUN YOUR CARD WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT! FRAUD woodside New York Why did you give them your credit/debit card? Author: ridgewood, New York Auto Dealers: PARAGON ACURA woodside, New York

Sep 08 2016
PARAGON HONDA Paragon Honda and Paragon Acura Dealerships, Two. Paragon Motors of Woodside, Inc. d/b/a Paragon Honda; PARAGON HONDA , PARAGON ACURA Woodside New York
Paragon Honda Paragon Acura White Plains Honda Fraud Deceptive Practices Brian Benstock Author: ozone park, New York Auto Dealers: PARAGON HONDA Woodside, New York

Aug 27 2016
Paragon Stairs Paragon Stairs Staircases Are Unsafe Collegeville Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: Paragon Stairs Internet

Jul 23 2016
Paragon Honda, Woodside, NY Bait & Switch, did not honor price offered, lied to us. Woodside New York Author: Putnam, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Paragon Honda, Woodside, NY Woodside, New York

Jun 15 2016
Paragon Funding The caller told me the amount I owe, and said that I could make a payment or pay in full, he hesitated to give me my account numbet, I don't remember taking out a loan with Paragon, the agent didn't ask for my bankruptcy lawyer info when I told them I was filing, Newark Florida Author: Calumet City, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Paragon Funding

May 10 2016
Clone queens genetics Clone Queen Genetics aka CQ Genetic Brendon Kennedy aka Evan aka Jesse. I was a plant trimmer for them and they fired me for noresaon an didn't pay which chased me to loose my apartment  Nationwide Author: long beach, California Lawyers: Clone queens genetics Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Paragon Leads / PG Leads mikhol caldwell Tried to Scam me. I asked why there is a cost. He responded saying im a broke jew kiling n**i and he wants to f*** my mother.Internet
youre an idiot Author: Omaha, Nebraska Racists: Paragon Leads / PG Leads Internet

Jan 21 2016
mike caldwell Paragon Lead Solutions MCaldwell@PGLeads.Com Get your stankin as** coochie out of here. > > Leave me alone b*tch. Internet Comedy? I dont think so. I have the same story Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota On-Line Business: mike caldwell Paragon Lead Solutions Internet

Jan 20 2016
Paragon Motorclub False Advertising Austin Texas Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Emergency Services: Paragon Motorclub Austin, Texas

Nov 29 2015
IVF Genetics, LLC Michael Walker of Woodstock, Georgia company collects payment for cattle semen in advance, then cant provide semen or refund Woodstock Georgia Internet Author: DewyRose, Georgia Animal Services: IVF Genetics, LLC Internet

Apr 11 2015
Paragon Acura Very disgusted with their service queens New York Author: staten island, New York Auto Repair Service: Paragon Acura queens, New York

24, Report #1219532

Mar 31 2015
The Paragon Group Constant cold calling even after asking Ad nauseam to discontinue calling. Sometimes 3 calls a day. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Business Consultants: The Paragon Group Phoenix, Arizona

25, Report #1199058

Jan 03 2015
Julie A. Bishop Julie Anne Bishop, A-Box Tv Llc, My Genetics Llc. Julie lied in her website and in her emails to me regarding the exchange of a defective Android TV box New Port Richey Florida
A-Box is illegal to use Author: Trinity, Florida TVs & VCRs: Julie A. Bishop New Port Richey, Florida