GENETEST, PARAGON GENETICS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Genetest, Paragon Genetics
There may be more reports for "Genetest, Paragon Genetics"
For more results perform a general search for "Genetest, Paragon Genetics"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 27 2017
UPS420.com Clone Queen Genetics inc. Brendon Kennedy aka Jay @ googleweed. Complete and total scam! These company's pretend to provide goods and services none of which are legitimate. Rancho Cucamonga, California Internet
Author: Westminster , Colorado Shipping & Handling: UPS420.com Internet

Mar 26 2017
paragon motor club Takes Forever, Frustrating to work with st pete Nationwide Author: St pete, Florida Auto Clubs: paragon motor club Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
Paragon Stairs Paragon Spiral Stairs Spiral Stairs Kits We order a Spiral Stairs Kits and when it arrived the main pole was rusty and missing two steps, Baluster and one handrail,and we ask for 36 step and they send me 18 step When we placed are oder we gave the salesman measurements and he calculated all the parts but when i call to see if they would send me the missing parts they told my i would have to pay for them and i told them i had to pay to have the main pole power coated he said thats what i paid for and i could go online and see the picture and i told him i did and that they are all powder coated so for me to complete this project i had to purchase the missing parts very bad company if i had check them out i wouldn't do business with this company THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP-OFF. Spring Hill Nationwide Author: College Grove, Tennessee Manufacturers: Paragon Stairs Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Herz Vier German Shepherds - Smithhaus Kennels - Rockin' RK Ranch Bad genetics in GSDs Glade Spring Virginia Author: TRI, Tennessee Animal Services: Herz Vier German Shepherds Glade Spring, Virginia

Feb 13 2017
paragon security false advertising toronto Author: Ontario Security Services: paragon security Internet

Jan 04 2017
Kids Quest Paragon Casino and Resort Refused my 17 month old care due to short staff, there were 3 people just standing around with maybe one other child in the room Marksville Louisiana Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Child Daycare: Kids Quest Marksville, Louisiana

Dec 03 2016
Trevor Joseph Fisher Gevitta, The Fish Market, Station Pharmacy, Grizzly Genetics, Ben Hynes Costa Mesa Internet Author: Aliso Viejo, California Supplemental Health Programs: Trevor Joseph Fisher Internet

Oct 10 2016
PARAGON ACURA , paragonacura.com THEY WILL RUN YOUR CARD WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT! FRAUD woodside New York Why did you give them your credit/debit card? Author: ridgewood, New York Auto Dealers: PARAGON ACURA woodside, New York

Sep 08 2016
PARAGON HONDA Paragon Honda and Paragon Acura Dealerships, Two. Paragon Motors of Woodside, Inc. d/b/a Paragon Honda; PARAGON HONDA , PARAGON ACURA Woodside New York
Paragon Honda Paragon Acura White Plains Honda Fraud Deceptive Practices Brian Benstock Author: ozone park, New York Auto Dealers: PARAGON HONDA Woodside, New York

Aug 27 2016
Paragon Stairs Paragon Stairs Staircases Are Unsafe Collegeville Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: Paragon Stairs Internet

Jul 23 2016
Paragon Honda, Woodside, NY Bait & Switch, did not honor price offered, lied to us. Woodside New York Author: Putnam, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Paragon Honda, Woodside, NY Woodside, New York

Jun 15 2016
Paragon Funding The caller told me the amount I owe, and said that I could make a payment or pay in full, he hesitated to give me my account numbet, I don't remember taking out a loan with Paragon, the agent didn't ask for my bankruptcy lawyer info when I told them I was filing, Newark Florida Author: Calumet City, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Paragon Funding

May 10 2016
Clone queens genetics Clone Queen Genetics aka CQ Genetic Brendon Kennedy aka Evan aka Jesse. I was a plant trimmer for them and they fired me for noresaon an didn't pay which chased me to loose my apartment  Nationwide Author: long beach, California Lawyers: Clone queens genetics Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Paragon Leads / PG Leads mikhol caldwell Tried to Scam me. I asked why there is a cost. He responded saying im a broke jew kiling n**i and he wants to f*** my mother.Internet
UPDATE: Issue RESOLVED - Very SATISFIED! Author: Omaha, Nebraska Racists: Paragon Leads / PG Leads Internet

Jan 21 2016
mike caldwell Paragon Lead Solutions MCaldwell@PGLeads.Com Get your stankin as** coochie out of here. > > Leave me alone b*tch. Internet mike caldwell Paragon Lead Solutions Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota On-Line Business: mike caldwell Paragon Lead Solutions Internet

Jan 20 2016
Paragon Motorclub False Advertising Austin Texas Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Emergency Services: Paragon Motorclub Austin, Texas

Nov 29 2015
IVF Genetics, LLC Michael Walker of Woodstock, Georgia company collects payment for cattle semen in advance, then cant provide semen or refund Woodstock Georgia Internet Author: DewyRose, Georgia Animal Services: IVF Genetics, LLC Internet

Apr 11 2015
Paragon Acura Very disgusted with their service queens New York Author: staten island, New York Auto Repair Service: Paragon Acura queens, New York

19, Report #1219532

Mar 31 2015
The Paragon Group Constant cold calling even after asking Ad nauseam to discontinue calling. Sometimes 3 calls a day. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Business Consultants: The Paragon Group Phoenix, Arizona

20, Report #1199058

Jan 03 2015
Julie A. Bishop Julie Anne Bishop, A-Box Tv Llc, My Genetics Llc. Julie lied in her website and in her emails to me regarding the exchange of a defective Android TV box New Port Richey Florida
A-Box is illegal to use Author: Trinity, Florida TVs & VCRs: Julie A. Bishop New Port Richey, Florida

Dec 17 2014
Paragon Group Texas - Patsy Collier Pasty Collier, NRA Co, Ongoing 'Retained Search Firm' Scam - These guys do not have retained searches and try to get $$$ from down and our unemployed indiviuals Houston Texas THIS report is totally bogus! Author: Houston, Texas Employment Services: Paragon Group TX - Patsy Collier Houston, Texas

22, Report #1194763

Dec 11 2014
Paragon Employment Group Paragon Web Services Poses as head hunter to sell 'career marketing' Plano Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Employment Services: Paragon Employment Group Plano, Texas

23, Report #1191499

Nov 26 2014
Leesa Robinson Model & talent agency paragon models False promises and no work given gulfport mississippi, vienna virginia Nationwide Reply to complaint. Author: silver spring, Dist of Columbia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Leesa Robinson Model & talent agency Nationwide

24, Report #1190488

Nov 21 2014
Paragon Group TX - Patsy Collier Contact Numbers: Patsy Collier/Findley @ 832-229-7720Paul Ghassemi @ 855-665-8210Bruce Clagg @ 972-655-9872americansearchpartners.comparagongrouptx.orgparagonemploymentagency.com UNEMPLOYED THEMSELVES AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OFF THE UNEMPLOYED LOOKING FOR WORK Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Employment Services: Paragon Group TX - Patsy Collier Houston, Texas

Nov 18 2014
Paragon properties of costa rica llc bill gale bill gale of paragon properties sold me a piece of land (lot #51/47 las brisas) for 60,000 dollars later reduced to 50,500 with the agreement to install water utilities on the property and then at an additional cost to build a home on that land as well as plans to build an entire community. I paid all monies due to purchase the lot and not only was the lot not properly registered with the proper costa rican authority but no further development or homes were ever built. I have just returned from costa rica where I confirmed what I just stated hollywood Florida. Author: rock hill, South Carolina Attorneys General: paragon properties of costa rica llc hollywood, Florida