GEORGE CAPELL NEE COMPUTER PERSONALITIES SYSTEMS INC, Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: George Capell nee Computer Personalities Systems Inc,
There may be more specific results for "George Capell nee Computer Personalities Systems Inc,"
For more specific results for "George Capell nee Computer Personalities Systems Inc,"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Samsung Samsung Will Not Honor Warranty Nationwide San Jose California
Author: Palo Alto, California Computer Manufaturers: Samsung California

Aug 21 2017
ITT tecj  They lied to me said they would help me get a job but did not. He said it would Supply me with a laptop and did not. They said they would help me with gas expense back and forth and did not. They said they would help me with supplies and new books gave me used books you did not help me with supplies. They have taken my tax money and still say I owe. Memphis Tennessee Author: OAKLAND, Tennessee Computer Programmers: ITT tecj Memphis , Tennessee

Aug 21 2017
BrandYourself.com, Inc. Will not cancel membership Internet Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: BrandYourself.com, Inc. Internet

Aug 21 2017
Rupi Inc Rupi Via Eye SerumLumidaireFace of Company; Joanna Gaines Signed me up for $90/mo membership of eye Creme when I was only buying a $4.95 free trial Internet
Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Skin Care: Rupi Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Lauren Grayson Investments Inc Lauren E. Grayson Money wire scam, tax fraud, identity theft San Diego Internet Author: Burbank, California Income Tax Service: Lauren Grayson Investments Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Godaddy CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD Author: Franklin Park, Illinois Computer Fraud: Godaddy Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Yelp Inc Yelp allows a slanderous and completely false yelp review to be posted by someone who never did business with us. Belmont, CA Internet, CA and New York. Author: Belmont, California Auto Repair Service: Yelp Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
interval international intervalworld.ILG,inc takes your vacation week first and can not compensate you as stated miami Florida Author: st johns, Florida Questionable Activities: interval international miami, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Powerbilt Steel Buildings Inc Scheduling Nightmare ... Lack of accountability or responsibility to the customer!! Virginia Beach VA Author: Savannah, Georgia Home Improvements: Powerbilt Steel Buildings Inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
acer chrom books I been ripped off! Left click malfunction in laptop Internet Author: killeen, Texas Computer Manufactures: acer chrom books Internet

Aug 20 2017
EyeContour / SkinContour EyeContour uses Walgreen fraud for prizes and free skin care products. Nationwide Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Computer Fraud: EyeContour / SkinContour Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Moving mania inc Complete scam! Gave me one price and paid almost $700 more Hollywood Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Moving mania inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Aspire Marketing Internet The company convinced me my computer will be hacked if I don't fix it NOW! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Software: Aspire Marketing Internet

Aug 19 2017
Software computer programming paid to download itunes but couldn't download Sheffield Village Ohio Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Computer Software: Software computer programming Sheffield Village, Ohio

Aug 19 2017
VizSource Rob Clasby The owner of VizSource (Rob Clasby) cheated me. San Diego California Author: Beverly Hills, California Computer Software: VizSource San Diego, California

Aug 19 2017
Apple customer service Receiced replacement Ipad mini 4, 128 mg California Internet Author: Fullerton, California Computer Mail Order: Apple Internet

Aug 19 2017
David Antonio, Terko from SeniorPeopleMeet.com desire of Apple laptop Montreal Internet
Author: Los Angel, California Computer Manufactures: David Antonio Internet

Aug 19 2017
Diggy pod Advertised commitment to quality but does not deliver Tecumseh Michigan
In response to this customer's complaint Author: south lake tahoe, California Printing & Copy Services: Diggy pod Tecumseh, Michigan

Aug 19 2017
Jackson Custom Building Inc- Sarasota Fl Thomas Jackson This company was definately a wrong choice for me Sarasota Florida Author: Cresthill, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Jackson Custom Building Inc- Sarasota Fl Sarasota, Florida

Aug 19 2017
Apex Credit Solutions Shane Sorrento ACS-Apex Credit Scam Cyber Crime Identity theft Cyber Attacks Staten Island New York Author: New York Computer Fraud: Apex Credit Solutions Shane Sorrento Staten Island, New York

Aug 18 2017
Skinfresh md and Allurerx-offer Charge my credit card before time given to me to use product and see if I liked it! Internet Author: Brownwood, Texas Computer Fraud: Skinfresh md and Allurerx-offer

Aug 18 2017
Hiline Motors, Inc. A Bad Car Dealership That Will Rip You Off Carrollton Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealers: Hiline Motors, Inc. Carrollton, Texas