Your Search | giant eagle (store 5831)

Aug 28 2016
Western Union after the website did not confirm my money transfer and investigated by Wells Fargo still in the results 4 Weeks Later $440.99 was deducted from my account to no avail if anything happened since then Eagle River Wisconsin 8080 Camp Road Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Western Union Internet

Aug 27 2016
Cabinets TO GO customer service at store location is non existent uncaring and deceptive practices. Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Monroeville, Pennsylvania Kitchens: Cabinets TO GO Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Dyer Mazda Subaru Vero beach Delays and promises and Misleading statements and Lies and deception PORT ST LUCIE Florida
www.dyermazda.com Author: eagle road, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Dyer Mazda Subaru VERO BEACH, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Moving Giant MOVING GIANT: A SCAM COMPANY Brooklyn, NY NY Author: New Jersey Moving Companies: Moving Giant Internet

Aug 22 2016
The Furniture Party in Atlanta, GA Andrew Williams Furniture Store in Atlanta GA Author: Atlanta, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: The Furniture Party Internet

7, Report #208975

Aug 21 2016
Golden Eagle Credit Corp ripofF FRAUD! Their own attorney said they have NO VALID claim against me! Yet they report me as BAD DEBT with Experian. Woodland Hills California Mark...This is just too easy! Author: Enterprise, Alabama Collection Agencies: Golden Eagle Credit Corp Woodland Hills, California

Aug 18 2016
Starbucks ivan was rude to me, ivan was insulting to me, ivan threatened to call the police on me for nothing, ivan wrongfully accused me of patronizing his employee, ivan wrongfully accused me of harassing his employee, there was little help in that store for the starbucksforlife game, i am not going back to that location ever again Beverly Hills California
Author: Los Angeles, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Beverly Hills, California

Aug 17 2016
The Car Store, Adel, IA Dishonest dealer! Cheated us. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM! Adel Iowa Author: Ames, Iowa Auto Dealers: The Car Store, Adel, IA Adel, Iowa

Aug 17 2016
La Gab Erika Henderson No greetings when entered the store, never asked if i need help. Rude when i approached the staff. Clothing is cheap spandex material and poorly sewn. Charlotte Amalie Author: Charlotte Amalie, Alabama Clothing Stores: La Gab Charlotte Amalie,

Aug 17 2016
Eagle Door Company Sub-Par Garage Door Installation Kansas City Area Overland Park Kansas Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Garage Door Companies: Eagle Door Company Overland Park, Kansas

Aug 16 2016
Smart Choice Payments REVIEW: Verified Safe - Smart Choice Payments dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Smart Choice Payments past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C. Massachusetts *UPDATE: Smart Choice Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Smart Choice Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
THIS IS WHY I WONT DO THIS WORK Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Choice Payments – TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Smart Choice Payments offers Merchant Incentives, other savings opportunities with in-store, online, mobile transactions including: Standard retail accounts, Card-not-present MOTO accounts, Internet Gateway accounts, Mobile and wireless accounts, & Specialized restaurant, lodging, fuel dispensary accounts. Smart Choice Payments provides safe, secure, less expensive credit card processing services, equip Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 15 2016
hp Hewlett packard HP STORE WEBSITE FALSE ADVERTISING WITH HP WARRANTY PACKS Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Manufactures: hp Internet

Aug 13 2016
MGR I sent them a package and they never sent returned my refund package it was for an exchange they never answer there phones and I lost money due to the package it's been a month now I've left over 100 voicemail and never got a response Texas Texas Author: Riverside, California Unusual Rip-Off: MGR, Chest FX Store Converse,, Texas

Aug 12 2016
Shell Gas Station and Convenient Store Our gas tank only holds 15 gallons of gas and we filled up the tank when we had a half a tank and we were charged for 11 gallons of gas. 4 gallons is just too large a discrepancy. Waldoboro Maine Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Shell Gas Station and Convenient Store Waldoboro, Maine

16, Report #1322054

Aug 11 2016
Eagle Recovery They STOLE my iPad!!! Rochester Hills Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Auto Towing: Eagle Recovery Rochester Hills, Michigan

17, Report #1321910

Aug 11 2016
DominicanHairCare NOT A LEGIT STORE NEWYORK Author: LasVegas, Nevada Beauty Products: DominicanHairCare Internet

Aug 09 2016
Sprint Store Bill is $150 higher than I was quoted. Fairlawn, Ohio Author: Norton, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Store Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Fortino Solorzano (Eagle Granite and Marble Ivan SolorzanoDannyRobert Fortino Solorzano stole my countertop deposit check of $3,000 Dallas Texas
Author: Plano, Texas Home Improvements: Fortino Solorzano (Eagle Granite and Marble Dallas, Texas

Aug 09 2016
kennesaw appliance repair Little Giant Consulting & Contracting Services; Terrence Harris FRAUD, Scams homeowner, appliance ownder into service call charges but doesn't sent reputable repair man knowing they get paid anyway kennesaw Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Appliances: kennesaw appliance repair kennesaw, Georgia

Aug 09 2016
Little Giant Consulting & Contracting Services Terrence Harris (Owner) and Andrew (Partner) FRAUD!!! Scams consumers with service call, have no experience in appliance repair, they charge your card prior to getting to homeowner, knowing they make $$ for service call Kennesaw Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Appliances: Little Giant Consulting & Contracting Services Kennesaw, Georgia

Aug 09 2016
The Vodou Store I pay for a fixed candle with a petition and a report, I get nothing even due I send several emails and complain of Facebook they erase my review Chicago Illinois Author: California Religious Groups: The Vodou Store Chicago, Illinois

Aug 08 2016
Elegant Granite & Marble Eagle Granite & Marble We were approached by Ivan Solorzano in June 2016 at a Home Depot . He gave us his card and said he installed tile. We began negotiating with him. We agreed upon a price and he came to our home, took measurements and gave him a check for $2,000 deposit to go and buy granite that we had on hold. After call after call and excuses he never picked up granite and never installed. He kept our money. We keep calling and a month into this scam and his lies we still have no money. He keeps saying money not refundable. Called the police on him and other workers Danny, Robert and Fortino Solorzano. Dallas Texas
Crooks Author: Desoto, Texas Home Improvements: Elegant Granite & Marble Dallas, Texas

Aug 07 2016
ChestFx Store Failed to complete my paid order & sent me someone else's order instead. Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida On-Line Stores: ChestFx Store Internet

Aug 06 2016
Metropolitan Market Retail Store Shila Cosby, Dan Gamache, Brandon Erickson, Zac Whitcomb, Luke Milasich, Mike Carver, Kelly Heinzinger, Andrea Baker, Mitch Busik An overpriced bowl of bullies Tacoma Washington Author: Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Metropolitan Market Retail Store Tacoma, Washington