Your Search | gina silva television reporter; ms. gina silva

Jul 24 2016
Hepro TV Re;pair Hud T. Thompson, Donald D. Green Rip Off Older People! TV Repair Phony TV Repair Thief Orlando Florida Author: Florida Television Parts & Services: Hepro TV Re;pair Orlando, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Directv charging me after 3 alerts to cancel 2 phone and 1 in writing Internet Author: coffeeville ms, Mississippi Cash Services: Directv Internet

Jul 19 2016
Sears.com/ axes 30+ days with out a refund! Internet
Author: Spencer, Indiana Television Parts & Services: Sears.com/ axes Internet

Jul 19 2016
Walmart Protection care Plan WONT SHOW THE DAY AS PROMISED Nationwide Author: Linn Creek, Missouri Television Parts & Services: Walmart Protection care Plan Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Shenzhen Wenpo Trade CO, LTD Ms. Jenny Lin I placed a order for a Iphone in the amount of $230. 120 days ago still havent received my merchandise.  Nanshan District, Shenzhen Internet
Author: Barstrow, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shenzhen Wenpo Trade CO, LTD Internet

Jul 18 2016
MS fashion junkie Ms fashion junkie shop Shop MS fashion junkieHarisat Agbabiaka Personal Shopper scam Lawrenceville Georgia
Author: Alabama Liars: MS fashion junkie Lawrenceville , Georgia

Jul 16 2016
Electrified Discounters, Inc. Received 3 defective TV lamps, one after the other. Hamden Connecticut Author: Monroe, Alabama Television Parts & Services: Electrified Discounters, Inc. Hamden, Connecticut

Jul 16 2016
Escape Artist/ Domingo Silva Jr. III Christine Silva Domingo Silvas serial entrepreneur, serial thief, serial liar Huntsville, Alabama; Panama Alabama; internet; hides in Panama, etc. Author: Saint Augustine Beach, Florida Con Artists: Escape Artist/ Domingo Silva Jr. III Huntsville, Alabama

Jul 15 2016
Nice Electronics Scam, bait and switch, false advertising Brooklyn, New York Internet
Author: DALLAS, Texas Television Parts & Services: Nice Electronics Internet

Jul 13 2016
COASTLAND AUTO BODY, INC. Matt Walker, Phil Silva, Cliff Z NAPLES Florida
Author: naples, Florida Body Work & Repair: COASTLAND AUTO BODY, INC. NAPLES,

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT MEMBER OF MSPA, BRENDA ATKINS, MYSTERY SHOPPING PROVIDERS ASSOC. scma, no phone number to call directly to verify the true of the email. Internet Author: NORTH ST PETERSBURG, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT Internet

Jun 30 2016
RAFAEL OF DIGITAL ELECTRONICS IN SILVER SPRING, MARYLAND DON'T USE DIGITAL ELECTRONICS UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING CHEATED. SILVER SPRING Maryland Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Television Parts & Services: DIGITAL ELECTRONICS SILVER SPRING, Maryland

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

15, Report #1119015

Jun 27 2016
SFA Reporter Archie RichardsonArchie Garga Richardsonscamfraudalert Archie Richardson - SFA Reporter is a scam and a fraud- stealing content from reputable websites and passing it off as his own under SFA Reporter Glendale California
Author: Glendale, California Internet Fraud: SFA Reporter Glendale, California

Jun 26 2016
Rap a thon Television Myke Jones Mike Jones Scam Entertainment Company Columbia South Carolina Author: columbia, South Carolina Producers: Rap a thon Television Columbia, South Carolina

Jun 25 2016
IMPEX TRADING COMPANY LTD IMPEX TRADING SARL IMPEX TRADING INTERNATIONAL, HK WORLD DREAM INVESTMENT ACT MR. ABRAHAM JUNIOR NGOSSO, PRESIDENT AND CEO MR. MOOSA M AL WAHAIBI, MANAGING DIRECTOR MS. MOONA KAMASSI, CFO CONTRACT DEFAULT AND STOLEN FEES YAOUNDE, CAMEROON; OMAN; AND DUBAI YAOUNDE, CAMEROON AFRICA Author: California Financial Services: IMPEX TRADING COMPANY LTD Internet

Jun 23 2016
ESCHELON MS ESCHELON MERCHANT SERVICES AND ITS DECEPTIVE PRACTICES BY THEIR AGENT MICHAEL LEE BEWARE! Pheonix AZ Author: Thousand Oaks, California Credit Services: ESCHELON MS AZ

Jun 20 2016
american car center my car has been in the shop more than I drove it, they keep sending it to the same shop, that don't know nothing. Jackson Ms
Author: YAZOO CITY, Mississippi Auto Dealers: american car center Jackson ,

20, Report #1312041

Jun 17 2016
Law Office of Raquel M. Silva, CFLS Divorce Lawyer raquel silva law hangs up on me ignores me fake yelp reviews raquel silva stolen money unethical davis California
Author: sacramento, California Legal Services: Law Office of Raquel M. Silva, CFLS Divorce Lawyer davis, California

21, Report #1312002

Jun 17 2016
Charlotte A Carter Ms. Carter took money for services she failed to provide. Enumclaw Washington Account Paid In Full Author: Tacoma, Washington Legal Services: Charlotte A Carter Enumclaw, Washington

22, Report #1311907

Jun 17 2016
Direct Tv Direct tv flat out lied about set up fees Minot Internet Author: Minot, North Dakota Television Parts & Services: Direct Tv Internet

Jun 15 2016
Force Business Consulting, US Branch Ms. Alexis Watts , HR Manager Teresa Templeton , HR Manager Force Business Consulting Using Employment to get your money via Credit Card Geneva Switzerland Internet NY Office Nationwide SCAM! Author: Pinson, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Force Business Consulting, US Branch Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
ELECTRON RESORT MIKE LEE PO BOX 847DUDLEY, North Carolina 28333 SELLING NON WORKING DEFECTIVE ELECTRONICS MODULES. GOLDSBORO North Carolina Author: LORIS, South Carolina Television Parts & Services: ELECTRON RESORT GOLDSBORO, North Carolina

Jun 07 2016
SPECTRUM ANTENNA DO NOT BUY SPECTRUM ANTENNAS ARCADIA California Author: Crystal Falls, Michigan Television Parts & Services: SPECTRUM ANTENNA ARCADIA, California