Your Search | gina silva television reporter; ms. gina silva

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 25 2016
Squaretrade, squaretrade.com Very deceptive Nationwide Author: Alabama Television Parts & Services: Squaretradesquaretrade.com Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Silva-Markham Partners Lincoln Pointe Lofts Vivian Markham, Silva-Markham Partners5291 East Yale Avenue Denver, Colorado 80222 Office: 303-835-8181 Direct: 303-300-8781Fax: 303-736-4006 Lincoln Pointe Lofts Englewood Colorado common areas urine feces management dismisses Denver Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Housing Rentals: Silva-Markham Partners Lincoln Pointe Lofts Denver, California

Aug 16 2016
American Truck Group Trevor Cox, Paula Ralph manager of (NTF) National Truck Funding American truck group is the biggest scam in the trucking industry they will sell you promises to get you sign there contact and after you sign all promises are a lie nothing they becomes the truth  Atlanta Gulfport ms and Mesa az Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: American Truck Group Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Vital Saunas / Gregory Baumgartner Paid for product about 5 months ago... have yet to receive it. D'Iberville, MS 39540 Mississippi
Author: Conifer, Colorado Health Spas: Vital Saunas D'Iberville, MS 39540, Mississippi

Aug 12 2016
ViaSource Solutions Gina Mckenna Georgiann Morgan Refuse to pay employees for all work performed for their company Thousand Oaks California Author: Oklahoma , Oklahoma Work at Home Business: ViaSource Solutions Thousand Oaks, California

Aug 07 2016
Ice House I recently worked with a well known caterer at the Ice House. I must say that I was appalled at the unprofessionalism of this venue. The manager, in my opinion, was unaccomodating and rude. We were allowed no work space in the kitchen and absolutely no cooling space. Jackson Mississippi Author: MS, Mississippi Caterers: Ice House Jackson, Mississippi

8, Report #1320796

Aug 04 2016
Matthew Ian Palma Stay away from this expert liar! Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Lehi, Utah Television Parts & Services: Matthew Ian Palma Salt Lake City , Utah

9, Report #1319652

Jul 29 2016
Gus Da Silva Gustavo DaSilva, Gustavo D Silva, Mayra Da Silva People who dont pay for services are thieves Yorba Linda California Author: Anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Gus Da Silva Yorba Linda, California

Jul 24 2016
Hepro TV Re;pair Hud T. Thompson, Donald D. Green Rip Off Older People! TV Repair Phony TV Repair Thief Orlando Florida Author: Florida Television Parts & Services: Hepro TV Re;pair Orlando, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Directv charging me after 3 alerts to cancel 2 phone and 1 in writing Internet
I was taught Author: coffeeville ms, Mississippi Cash Services: Directv Internet

Jul 19 2016
Sears.com/ axes 30+ days with out a refund! Internet
Author: Spencer, Indiana Television Parts & Services: Sears.com/ axes Internet

Jul 19 2016
Walmart Protection care Plan WONT SHOW THE DAY AS PROMISED Nationwide Author: Linn Creek, Missouri Television Parts & Services: Walmart Protection care Plan Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Shenzhen Wenpo Trade CO, LTD Ms. Jenny Lin I placed a order for a Iphone in the amount of $230. 120 days ago still havent received my merchandise.  Nanshan District, Shenzhen Internet
Author: Barstrow, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shenzhen Wenpo Trade CO, LTD Internet

Jul 18 2016
MS fashion junkie Ms fashion junkie shop Shop MS fashion junkieHarisat Agbabiaka Personal Shopper scam Lawrenceville Georgia
Author: Alabama Liars: MS fashion junkie Lawrenceville , Georgia

Jul 16 2016
Electrified Discounters, Inc. Received 3 defective TV lamps, one after the other. Hamden Connecticut Author: Monroe, Alabama Television Parts & Services: Electrified Discounters, Inc. Hamden, Connecticut

Jul 16 2016
Escape Artist/ Domingo Silva Jr. III Christine Silva Domingo Silvas serial entrepreneur, serial thief, serial liar Huntsville, Alabama; Panama Alabama; internet; hides in Panama, etc. Author: Saint Augustine Beach, Florida Con Artists: Escape Artist/ Domingo Silva Jr. III Huntsville, Alabama

Jul 15 2016
Nice Electronics Scam, bait and switch, false advertising Brooklyn, New York Internet
Author: DALLAS, Texas Television Parts & Services: Nice Electronics Internet

Jul 13 2016
COASTLAND AUTO BODY, INC. Matt Walker, Phil Silva, Cliff Z NAPLES Florida
Author: naples, Florida Body Work & Repair: COASTLAND AUTO BODY, INC. NAPLES,

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT MEMBER OF MSPA, BRENDA ATKINS, MYSTERY SHOPPING PROVIDERS ASSOC. scma, no phone number to call directly to verify the true of the email. Internet Author: NORTH ST PETERSBURG, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT Internet

Jun 30 2016
RAFAEL OF DIGITAL ELECTRONICS IN SILVER SPRING, MARYLAND DON'T USE DIGITAL ELECTRONICS UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING CHEATED. SILVER SPRING Maryland Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Television Parts & Services: DIGITAL ELECTRONICS SILVER SPRING, Maryland

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

24, Report #1119015

Jun 27 2016
SFA Reporter Archie RichardsonArchie Garga Richardsonscamfraudalert Archie Richardson - SFA Reporter is a scam and a fraud- stealing content from reputable websites and passing it off as his own under SFA Reporter Glendale California
Author: Glendale, California Internet Fraud: SFA Reporter Glendale, California

Jun 26 2016
Rap a thon Television Myke Jones Mike Jones Scam Entertainment Company Columbia South Carolina Author: columbia, South Carolina Producers: Rap a thon Television Columbia, South Carolina