GINA SILVA TELEVISION REPORTER; MS. GINA SILVA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Gina Silva Television Reporter; Ms. Gina Silva
There may be more specific results for "Gina Silva Television Reporter; Ms. Gina Silva"
For more specific results for "Gina Silva Television Reporter; Ms. Gina Silva"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
Direct TV Buyer beware Carol Stream Illinois Author: Oscoda, Michigan Television Parts & Services: Direct TV Carol Stream, Illinois

May 12 2017
K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Tricia Montgomery contracted for meeting space and guest rooms at our hotel for a meeting on 4/17 and 4/18, 2017. She provided two credit cards for payment and both proved to be invalid. We have not been able to secure payment for over $2,000 and have been trying to reach Ms. Montgomery several times by email and by telephone. Hinsdale Illinois Author: Oak Brook, Illinois Event Planners & Sites: K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Hinsdale, Illinois

May 11 2017
iStar Software Paid for the MS Office Software but received a counterfeit key - and no one returned my emails....they have no telephone # walnut California Author: CHINO, California Computer Software: iStar Software walnut, California

May 11 2017
Ms. Individuals sent by MovingHelp.com takes your money without finishing move Fort Collins Colorado Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Moving Companies: MovingHelp.com Internet

May 10 2017
Vivian Markham Lincoln Pointe Lofts Vivian Markham, Silva and Markham Lincoln Pointe Lofts Low income housing with low standards Englewood CO
Author: 7700 s syracuse, Colorado Homeowner Associations: Vivian Markham Lincoln Pointe Lofts

May 10 2017
Susan Jeske Ms America pageant director This woman has cheated at pageants Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Beauty Pageants: Susan Jeske Ms America pageant director Internet

7, Report #1372079

May 08 2017
k o d property Kevin michael odonnell brandon Mississippi Author: jackson, Mississippi Realtors: k o d property brandon ms, Mississippi

May 05 2017
99install Dolphininstallation.com Overcharging customer, Underpaying contractor, Not paying contractor, Cheapest hardware made in China, Not operating in the United States, Refusal to call the contractor on the job or after (Only text), Calling the contractor via text an idiot, Tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Television Parts & Services: 99install Nationwide

May 05 2017
Kroger, US Bank, mygiftcardsite.com Giftcard ripoff HGernando, ms Nationwide Author: hernando, Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Kroger, US Bank, mygiftcardsite.com Nationwide

May 04 2017
real credit care , rook silvia rook silva promised to repair credit ,took $700 from me ,keep yukon Oklahoma Author: okc, Oklahoma Credit Services: real credit care , rook silvia

Apr 24 2017
Cody Silva Dakota Silva did not finish a roofing jpb that he was paid for kansas city Kansas
Author: lawson , Missouri Roofing Companies: Cody Silva kansas city, Kansas

Apr 18 2017
Transunion Took the $1 subscription trial, and my bad, forgot to cancel. But in 8 months-NOT ONE INVOICE TO MY EMAIL to let me know they were charging me. What kind of business doesn't issue an invoice? And their on-line creidt report stars out the last four numbers of the account number so I cant even call the reporter up and give a correct number. Probably because Transunion wants me to pay more money than the $160 I gave them for nothing Internet Your kidding right? Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Internet

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
LG Bought a 50 inch tv and it broke within 3 years Nationwide Author: fort myers, Florida Television Parts & Services: LG Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
Samsung Samsung Horrible Customer Service, Terrible Warranty, Faulty 4K TVs Nationwide Author: Temecula, California Television Parts & Services: Samsung Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Alsbou Motors, Mr. Bilal Alsbou, Owner, Ms. Sonia Rolland, General Manager Excuses and more excuses. Avoid like the plague Milwaukie Oregon
Author: Oregon Auto Dealers: Alsbou Motors Milwaukie, Oregon

Apr 11 2017
legittraffic.com, 866- 538-1277 info@legittraffic.com Tom Drapers, Samantha Fox, Jeremy Bovado, Gina Saenz; and revsharemedia.com Steven Ross, Marcel Castro, Aisha, Joseph Franco, Frank Bishop, Jordan Pryce, Tim Fisher, Jason Strats, Scott Miller, They say they use Leggittraffic.com for leads and you buy leads from them and they say they do not get paid until we get paid and then we pay Revsharemedia 20% of our profit and they say we will get a 17% return on our money by using google funnels with godaddy.com selling websites. they drug me along and said it would campaign a start date after we deposit money with legit traffic and get our training started and 3 weeks be making a profit that was 3 months ago and no return calls or return on money.  irvine california Internet Retraction of Post Author: denver, Colorado Web Hosting: leggittraffic.com and revsharemedia.com Internet

Apr 06 2017
VIP TV AKA VIP TELEVISION, INC. AKA VIP TV PROMOTIONS LLC AKA VIP TV TALENT AGENCY, INC. RUBBO, ANGIE SR. RUBBO, JOSEPH A ANGELA RUBBO BECKCOM JOSEPH RUBBO STEVE RUBBO JOHN FINKELSTEIN VIP TV LLC SCAMMED CON ARTISTS FORT LAUDERDALE Florida Iam available Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: VIP TV FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Apr 04 2017
Turbo MS QUEBEC Author: Edmonton, Alabama Warranty Companies: Turbo MS QUEBEC ,

Mar 22 2017
Free tv key sent a product that I tried. Then when it did not work I called to get a refund & was told that the time add lasped to get a refund. They said, that I would recieve a new one,but not a refund. It does not work either. I would not recommend this product free tv key to anyone. I even had a technical person look at setting it up & it still would not work. Fairfield NJ Author: Royston, Georgia Television Parts & Services: Free tv key Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
safeway insurance denied insurance clamim bu fraud Jackson ms Nationwide Author: Jackson, Mississippi Car Insurance: safeway insurance Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
The Roth Morgan Firm Trying to shake down on a debt discharged by Chapter 7 Orlando Florida Ms Fowler Author: Rockford, Illinois Collection Agencies: The Roth Morgan Firm Orlando, Florida

Mar 07 2017
Shop LC or Liquidation Television Over priced shipping with poor delivery. Austin Internet Shipping policy Author: Ballwin, Missouri Internet: Shop LC or Liquidation Television Internet

Mar 07 2017
SONY OF AMERICA CORP Sony refuses to take care of warranty issues New York City New York Author: Tampa, Florida Television Parts & Services: SONY OF AMERICA CORP New York City , New York

Mar 07 2017
Moreen Albazii, Ms Lina Tiareh and Doreen Kasim Brodcastwave UK County Court Judgement Against them Perivale Perivale Author: Perivale, Business Consultants: Moreen Albazii, Ms Lina Tiareh and Doreen Kasim Perivale,