Your Search | global financial claim services ,on letterhead; intergrow greenhouses, inc (on $3,085.00 check)
There may be more reports for "global financial claim services ,on letterhead; intergrow greenhouses, inc (on $3,085.00 check)"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "global financial claim services ,on letterhead; intergrow greenhouses, inc (on $3,085.00 check)"

Sep 30 2016
Lux style international I browsed there web to find out a price on a detox kit when I left there site I got an email saying my product was being shipped I never ordered anything from them Internet Author: Leduc, Alberta Adult Care Facilities: Lux style international Internet

Sep 30 2016
SG Internet Ventures-LLC I signed a contract with Doba Inc. for $699.00. And cancelled the contract under 3 days for refund. Lehi Utah Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: SG Internet Ventures-LLC Lehi, Utah

Sep 30 2016
Coronado Law Firm LLC Con artist, liar, Dishonest, takes advantage of people. Takes on cases he has no experience in! Sho Low , Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Lawyers: Coronado Law Firm LLC Sho Low , , Arizona

Sep 30 2016
Adswizz - HenryEmbleton and Tom Yeung Adswizz refuse to pay Audio Advertising publishers. 100's of thousands of ad impressions served none paid for. San Francisco California Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Services: Adswizz Internet

Sep 30 2016
GL Financial Scammed me for 2,000 plus reported to credit bureau an involuntary repo but i gave the car back WOODSTOCK Georgia Are you kidding? Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Financial Services: GL Financial WOODSTOCK, Georgia

Sep 30 2016
American Credit Debt Solutions Laura Fallik Director of Operations (Scams) $500 Commitment Fee, Double your Money, Back Pay by Credit Card SCAM New York New York Author: Williston, North Dakota Financial Services: American Credit Debt Solutions New York, New York

Sep 30 2016
Lambert & Lambert Fraud Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Sandown, New Hampshire Consumer Services: Lambert & Lambert Minneapolis, Minnesota

Sep 30 2016
reimage.com Upclick.softtechies.com,u;click.com,sofware.informer.com ted.s@upbill.comcleverbridge.com solidtech.com reimageplus.com they collected 3 payments on one day for product that they did not apply or finish reimage for computer did nothing for my pc and erased some of my good programs and wont refund my $79 even though the tech said you have 30 days to use product and if not satisfied you can get complete refund Internet Author: Kingston, New York Computer Service & Repair: reimage.com Internet

Sep 30 2016
Exec Rank, Inc Slick Scam Artists Novato California Author: Port Huron, Michigan Consumer Services: Exec Rank, Inc Novato, California

Sep 30 2016
Verizon I ordered an Ellipsis Jetpack to take the place of my current internet service on July 13,2016. I received the Jetpack on July 15, 2016. Verizon Techinal support and i worked for days and hours at a time to get the Jet pack to work with my computer system the sytem were not compatiable. Therefor on the 25 of July I returned the item to Verizon before the 15 days return agreement expired.  Dallas, Tx Texas Author: McCrory, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Dallas, , Tx

Sep 30 2016
ABELLA MAYFAIR DESCEPTIVE AND DISHONEST ORDER PROCESS FOR RISK FREE TRIAL OFFER GREENVILLE SC Internet Author: OTTAWA ON, Other Credit Card Fraud: ABELLA MAYFAIR Internet

Sep 30 2016
Few Logics Inc Lied, cheated, rip off money wise Everett Ontario Author: Barrie Ontario, Computer Service & Repair: Few Logics Inc Everett, Ontario

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim  Long Beach, California

A S ALARM SERVICES CEN COM INC Bait and switch scam tactics Kirkland Washington
Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A S ALARM SERVICES Kirkland, Washington

Sep 30 2016
FX Trade Investment Company Representative offered returns on investments but didn't deliver Bronx New York Author: Houston, Texas Investment Brokers: FX Trade Investment Bronx, New York

Sep 30 2016
Beauty Impression Fraud on FREE SAMPLE Pacoima California Nationwide Subscription based marketing Author: Basking Ridge , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Beauty Impression Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
EDD Employment Development Department centralized overpayment shysters inside government bureaucracy they punish you for working & poltical gains rancho cordova California Author: CASTRO VALLEY, California Government Services: EDD rancho cordova, California

Sep 30 2016
Adwerx, Inc. internet marketing Durham North Carolina Author: Jacksonville, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Adwerx Durham, North Carolina

Sep 30 2016
Yomi Famurewa Didn't pay Contractors on his house that was built. Won't return messages. Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Belleville, Michigan Plumbing: Yomi Famurewa Ann Arbor, Michigan

Sep 30 2016
Midnight Eagle Press, LLC Danielle BlanchardSE Chardou, Elle Chardou, Selene Chardou THIS PERSON DOES NOT PAY North Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Francisco, California Personal Services: Midnight Eagle Press, LLC North Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 30 2016
TVC Pro-Driver, Inc THIS IS A SCAM!!! Author: Alabama Legal Services: TVC Pro-Driver, Inc

Sep 30 2016
Sack Time Sack Time Inc Spend $11000 and they do not stand behind their products Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Mattress Manufactures: Sack Time Scottsdale , Arizona

Sep 29 2016
Apollo Marketing Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. over 50,000 satisfied subscribers. Apollo Marketing Inc. has been established as a magazine fulfillment center since 2014. Apollo Marketing, a family owned and operated company dedicated to getting major publisher's magazines out to the consumer.  Apollo Marketing offers independent contractors outstanding customer service for the subscribers, order processing and accounting.  Apollo Marketing Inc. requires all independent contractors to do extensive interviews, background checks and drug screening for all sales agents. Apollo Marketing Inc. maintains a Roster of active sales agents on our website to empower you the consumer with the knowledge of who is at your door.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Lincoln , Illinois

Sep 29 2016
A.S. Alarm Services All false claim about money back guarantee. Had terminated their service due to erratic mode of monitoring. Disputed multiple charges after termination that shows their crude way of operation Kirkland Washington
Author: Tomball, Texas Consumer Services: A.S. Alarm Services Kirkland, Washington