Your Search | global financial management & dr. philip turton

1, Report #1196824

Dec 20 2014
Abuse of Process: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority—FCAA-- Hearing Panel --Gordon D Hamilton--John Paul Robinson--Peter Carton -all sued for several abuses and misfeasance of public office Regina SK
Author: Georgia Government Corruption: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority—FCAA-- Hearing Panel Internet

2, Report #1194980

Dec 20 2014
Michael Gale (businessman) Amy Lynn Swartz Wife and partner Michael Jonathan GaleAmy Swartz GaleAmy Gale fraud, Conman, Thief, Ponzi, Fraudster, Rip-off, new York, San Francisco, London, Zurich, Dubai,etc Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Michael Gale (businessman) Amy Lynn Swartz Wife and partner Nationwide

3, Report #1196503

Dec 20 2014
Peter Venuto Misty Bay Construction,Sabo Scams & Deceit: Opportunistic, Fraudulent & Unaccountable Greater Boston MA Author: Sudbury, Massachusetts Property Management: Peter Venuto Internet

4, Report #1196753

Dec 20 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC Northern Leasing, Global Leasing Joseph Sussman Deceptive Practices, Harrasment NewYork New York Author: Mansfield , Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Lease Finance Group LLC Nationwide

5, Report #1196671

Dec 19 2014
Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Dean Murrison-Director, Securities is selectively prosecuting security breaches? Refusing to investigate all security breaches? Regina SK
Author: Connecticut Government Corruption: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Internet

6, Report #1196641

Dec 19 2014
Duvera Financial Pressured harrassed aggressive frustrated Internet Author: Stephnville, Computer Training & Education: Duvera Financial Internet

7, Report #1196631

Dec 19 2014
Aaron, PHO Construction Licensed contractor Hawaii LLC #33157 Guilty of putting up scammy ads on Craigslist looking for rentals or houses to fix up; when I called about my rental property, he was extremely offensive and rude when I tried to figure out what he wanted. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Property Management: Aaron, PHO Construction Honolulu, Hawaii

8, Report #1196630

Dec 19 2014
Abuse: Gordon D Hamilton, Director, The Affinity Foundation sued for misfeasance and abuse in Public office Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Regina SK Author: Arkansas Court Judges: Abuse: Is Gordon D Hamilton, Director, The Affinity Foundation Internet

9, Report #1196629

Dec 19 2014
Gordon D Hamilton, FCAA Board Member, sued for abuse of process Financial and Consumers Affair Authority - Saskatchewan Ministry of Justice Regina SK Author: Alaska Blabber Mouth: Gordon D Hamilton, FCAA Board Member, sued for abuse of process Internet

10, Report #1196607

Dec 19 2014
Life Partners Inc LPI Financial Service, Inc Deceptive, illegally charge fee back fee on Oct 2014 for period 9-2013 to 8/2014 waco Texas Author: mckinney, Texas Business Consulting: Brokerage Companies: Life Partners Inc Waco, Texas

Dec 19 2014
WALTER ANTHONY JENNINGS LIAR, CHEAT,(((REDACTED))) BEWARE!!! Walt Jennings, Grove Property Management. (((REDACTED)))!!! Grove, Oklahoma
Author: Grove, Oklahoma Landlords: WALTER ANTHONY JENNINGS Grove, Oklahoma

12, Report #1196605

Dec 19 2014
Auto Action salesmen at Country Club Dr store, the Collections Office, and the Owner Bryan Jackson They lie to steal your money by selling cars that is not safe and wont work, then don't keep their word. Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auto Action Phoenix, Arizona

13, Report #1196579

Dec 19 2014
Katharine Gibbs School School has taken advantage of my vulnerability, a single mother of two under hardship and promised me financial stability and career opportunites. Also my identity was stolen through Wachovia where I had my student loans. Piscataway New Jersey Author: Irvington, New Jersey Financial Education: Katharin Gibbs School Piscataway, New Jersey

Dec 19 2014
Odain Watson aka Odain Lemonte Watson dba Odaingerous, Inc. dba Iconic Management Group dba Lamonte Entertainment Default on loan repayment Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles, California
Author: California Questionable Activities: Odain Watson Internet

Dec 19 2014
Dr. Christopher O. Harper, M.D.-Warrior Medical Associates, P.C. Terrible Medical Doctor, Lousy Medical Doctor Warrior Alabama Author: Birmingham, Alabama Doctors: Dr. Christopher O. Harper, M.D. Warrior, Alabama

16, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

17, Report #1196545

Dec 19 2014
Mark Palestine future green, Uranium Aquisition Corp, (((redacted))), deceptive, lying, and dishonest landlord in boca raton fl boca raton Florida Author: Florida Property Management: Mark Palestine boca raton, Florida

Dec 19 2014
Tony Hartman Denver Financial Group FINRA complaint and State of Colorado action, Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tony Hartman Internet

Dec 19 2014
Jan Berkowitz Robert Sachs 2 Man in Jan Berkowitz Ponzi Scheme Sentenced to 15 Years in Prison - Robert Sachs Nags Head, North Carolina Author: Nags Head, North Carolina Financial Services: Jan Berkowitz Nags Head, North Carolina

20, Report #1196500

Dec 19 2014
loan organics kenny lipman took my money houston Texas Author: garland , Texas Financial Services: loan organics houston, Texas

21, Report #1196465

Dec 19 2014
Oates energy inc Steal peoples money without sending them a bill and charge unrealistic $15 fee Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Property Management: Oates energy inc Jacksonville, Florida

22, Report #1196413

Dec 18 2014
Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker Surviving Mold Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker, Surviving Mold, Shoemaker Protocol, Shoemaker mold Dr. Shoemaker Dangerous Mold Doctor Scam Total Ripoff Maryland Internet Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Healthcare Centers: Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker Surviving Mold Internet

23, Report #1196396

Dec 18 2014
United Property Management AKA Aventura Harbor Apartments Sheisty, misleading, and overpriced company North Miami Beach Florida
Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Housing Rentals: United Property Management North Miami Beach, Florida

24, Report #1196390

Dec 18 2014
Network Financial Group SCAM 30 Days of Unpaid Training Salary Wayyyyyyy Below Minimum Wage Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Sales People: Network Financial Group Chicago, Illinois

25, Report #1196375

Dec 18 2014
Ross Barr, MedFundMarket, Med Fund Market, Ross Barr, Rob Levinson, Ross Bar, Raz Bar, Raz Barr This guy is changing names and companies every week. Los Angeles, Valencia, Calabasas Internet, Calif Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: Ross Barr MedFundMarket Internet