GLOBAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT & DR. PHILIP TURTON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Global Financial Management & Dr. Philip Turton
There may be more specific results for "Global Financial Management & Dr. Philip Turton"
For more specific results for "Global Financial Management & Dr. Philip Turton"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Voltron Motors Elite Custom 4X4Evolution OffRoadHighborn Motorsports I congratulate you on your new found global success! Richmond Texas
Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, Texas

Jul 21 2017
Citizens Equity First Credit Union CEFCU Tired Of CEFCU Freezing My Accounts And Not Letting Me Get To MY Money Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Financial Services: Citizens Equity First Credit Union Peoria, Illinois

Jul 21 2017
Dr. Chandrahasa Annem Presbyterian Hospital, Presbyterian Healthcare Services, High Desert Rheumatology Ridiculed Me For Being In Pain Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Doctors: Dr. Chandrahasa Annem Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 21 2017
Altus financial group Altus Scammed Internet Author: Lethbridge, Alaska BBB Better Business Bureau: Altus financial group Internet

Jul 21 2017
U Travel Guide Global Services Electronic check from my account of 399.00. Completely fraudulent. Texas Author: Other Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 21 2017
Paetec Communications Inc. Windstream Communications Offering Federal financial support grants New Brunswick New York Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cash Services: Paetec Communications Inc. New Brunswick, New York

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
  Satere Karenhatase, lied about contacts and business, promised financial help for my new nonprofit, drained my finances instead. Atlanta Georgia
Additional information Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Satere Karenhatase Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management of Pain Management Associates Do not see Dr. Matthew Harris, he is objectively a bad doctor Laguna Hills California Author: Orange, California Doctors: Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management Laguna Hills, California

Jul 21 2017
Bit-crypt Scamed me out of $110.00 , they ask you to send PayPal,and make you wait for your bitcoin,during the wait time, they deleted the link and don't answer email s . at that point I contact several times with no response. Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Financial Services: Bit-crypt Internet

Jul 21 2017
Dr. charles Theofilis spine center rude deceptive practice and jerk palm beach gardens Florida Author: palm city, Florida Doctors: Dr. charles Theofilis palm beach gardens, Florida

Jul 21 2017
Altus Financial Group The two ripoff repoerts I read are word-for-word the exact same run around I got. 3 options, small deposit, no money then being told about mandatory insurance, then again no money then 8% NY sales tax still no money, a late fee for a loan I didnt have yet. this is exactly what they did to me. NYC? New York Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Loans: Altus Financial Group

Jul 21 2017
A plus Carports Their Real Name is Quality Commercial Structures, 202 Hamlin Dr. Pilot Mountain, North C arolina336-368-8900 Lied Twice about when they would show up ! Charged Extra Money, Before they would Start, Was Given, NO Recipt ! Pilot Mountain North Carolina Author: Mountain Rest, South Carolina Small Business Services: A plus Carports Pilot Mountain, North Carolina

Jul 21 2017
G9 ASSET MANAGEMENT/GABRIEL FIELDS Gabriel FieldsManaging Principal / OwnerCourt Appointed ReceiverG9 Asset Management, Owners Real Estate Services Fraudulent Gabriel Fields and his Scam G9 Asset Management Chicago Illinois Author: Toledo, Ohio Property Management: G9 ASSET MANAGEMENT/GABRIEL FIELDS Chicago, Illinois

Jul 20 2017
Atmosphera Global Atmosphera Marketing MLM Business With Deceptive Job Ads Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Cult Organizations: Atmosphera Global Tacoma, Washington

Jul 20 2017
ALTUS FINANCIAL GROUP Scammed on a $10,000 personal loan New York Author: BEAVERTOWN, Pennsylvania Loans: ALTUS FINANCIAL GROUP New York

Jul 20 2017
Fly & Fun Andres Abadi Threatens Interrupts Utilities Wrongfully Evicts Miami Florida Author: Palm Beach, Florida Property Management: Fly & Fun Miami, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Altus Financial Group, Meridian Regional Lending, Concord Financial Investments, Paula Parker CFO, Dwayne Louis, Julie Murphy, D. Harrison & Hanson, Alexander Russell Somehow this 3rd party got a hold of my info to qualify me for a personal loan.  New York New York Author: Miami, Florida Loans: Altus Financial Group New York, New York

Jul 20 2017
Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Dr matthew harris caused me extreme pain during a routine epidural procedure. He failed to wait for the numbing solution to work and instead hastily and carelessly injected me with painful epidural solution. When I yelled out and started crying from pain he yelled at me to stop crying and accused me of simply wanting attention. Then said I had psychological issues to how I reacted to pain. I am appalled at how horrible this Dr treated me especially in my most vulnerable state. Laguna Hills California Author: Laguna hills, California Healthcare Centers: Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Laguna Hills, California

Jul 20 2017
Feinberg Lending Group Collateral Loan Scam Sacramento California Author: Auburndale, Florida Financial Services: Feinberg Lending Group Sacramento , California

Jul 20 2017
Coastal Financial Services Collection Agency Scam Nationwide Author: Middletown, Delaware Collection Agency's: Coastal Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Resource Scout Saint paul MN Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Saint paul, Minnesota Accounting: Financial Services: Resource Scout Pleasant Grove , Utah

Jul 20 2017
Westlake Financial services I financed a VW golf 2010 with westlake for $8500 , They obligated me to pay them $17000 in during 5 years. I volunteer to repossessed the car. They sold the car to auction for $2500. They Obligated me to pay $6597.00 for a car I don't have. Los Angeles California You are very confused Author: Immokalee, Florida Auto Dealers: Westlake Financial services Los Angeles , California

Jul 20 2017
Joseph Stone Capital at Ross Adam Barish Scam Stockbroker, Financial Adviser, Boiler Room Mineola New York Author: NY, New York Investment Brokers: Joseph Stone Capital Mineola, New York

Jul 19 2017
Patrick PK Mcdonnell CoinDropMarkets Cabbage Tech/ Coyote Wall Street/ Potcoin/ Titcoin/Irishtechnews/ Stratton Oakmont stole $200,000 from crypto investors and will not pay back. From me stole 2.2 bitcoin New York Internet
Erratic Behavior Author: new york, New York Financial Services: Patrick Kerry Mcdonnell CoinDropMarkets Internet