GLOBAL ONE LENDING, ROBERT DO, QUINN DANG, ALL STATE HOMES ELITE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Global One Lending, Robert Do, Quinn Dang, All State Homes Elite
There may be more specific results for "Global One Lending, Robert Do, Quinn Dang, All State Homes Elite"
For more specific results for "Global One Lending, Robert Do, Quinn Dang, All State Homes Elite"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Jay Ride; Sandra I was double charged on a booking. I submitted a report on the Contact Form on the site. Sandra emailed me back with a screen shot to confirm and aplogise for double charge and asked for banking or Paypal info so they could reimburse me. That was the last I gave geard from them after numerous emails on my side. No-one at the airpirt has heard of them . I cannot find a phone number anywhere. On a 2nd booking during my trip I cancelled the trip and asked fir a refund as per instructions on the website. Again, there gas been no response at all, not even to acknowledge my cancellation as a colleague wanted to give me a ride. Nationwide Author: Durban, Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Jay Ride Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Ignite Youthful various beauty products, various names, also latest weight loss products.Radiant Beauty.Renewderm, Nulift, igniteyouthful garcinia cambogia, ignite beauty mango,etc Did not reveal that a persons card would be charged another approx $100 in 14 days. No packing slip for one, therefore I had not proof of what I received, or how much it cost, or any terms they claim you agreed to. Internet Author: Onalaska, Washington Skin Care: Ignite Youthful Internet

Jul 23 2017
AMI Ventures Supplier for Wal-Mart - Do NOT Order Anything from Wal-Mart Online! Unknown - foreign Internet
Author: Waynesville, Missouri Hospitals: AMI Ventures Internet

Jul 23 2017
L'ETOILE Anti-Wrinkle Complex They billed me for one item not on my receipt. Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Skin Care: Michael Michaels Florida

Jul 23 2017
ACHI and ACHI Modular Atomic Container containerhome.center Homes Ethan Day Les Burk All the same with the same felony fraud past trying to avoid detection El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Prefabricated Homes: ACHI and ACHI Modular containerhome.center Atomic Container Homes Internet

Jul 23 2017
Mountain Magic Moters They sold my daughter a lemon n if that wasn't bad enough they continue to purposely leak out her personal info to a third party that has NOTHING to do with her account. The embarrassment n shame my daughter feels is horrible n this people continue to do it until a few days ago. They continue TO BREAK THE LAW Crestline California Author: Moreno Valley, California Auto Dealers: Mountain Magic Moters Crestline, California

Jul 23 2017
South Florida Tech Group Andrew Scott DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY SCAMS CONSUMERS AND TECHS!! naples,fl, Florida Internet Author: Naples, Florida Computer Service & Repair: South Florida Tech Group Internet

Jul 23 2017
Asurion Wireless Insurance I went online to make a credit card payment and saw a charge for $199 by Asurion Wireless Insurance that I did not make. I called my credit card company and reported the fraud. My card is cancelled and I will be issued a new one. Internet Author: astoria, New York Credit Card Fraud: Asurion Wireless Insurance Internet

Jul 23 2017
Pete brand mindscape Mindscape co Grand Rapids mi This co is suppose to do web marketing and help companies Grand rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Pete brand mindscape Grand rapids , Michigan

Jul 23 2017
Unified Health one Health insurance innovations I no longer could pay Obama care monthly. I got a call from agent she told me she could help. Personal information was given found a major medical that was a group plan. She then said, individual ppo. OK 4 visits a year with prescription, xrays lab work , Overland park Kansas Author: Victoria, Texas Clinics: Unified Health one Overland park, Kansas

Jul 23 2017
classic air's one hour heating and air conditioning will not honor waqrranty, technicians keep giving different excuses for a two year old unit failure ,service calls are excessive virginia beach Virginia Author: chesapeake, Virginia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: classic air's one hour heating and air conditioning virginia beach, Virginia

Jul 23 2017
PeoplePerHour.com SuperTasker.com Scams Freelancers PayPerHour asked for freelancer's resume, portfolio, driver license, credit card then blocks access to freelancer's own info and block freelancer from working for profit. What are they doing with the freelancer's personal info?? claim to be in all cities Internet Author: North America, Other Employment Services: PeoplePerHour.com Internet

Jul 23 2017
Aptive The guy who came to sell the package was well versed in all that Aptive would do besides spraying. That did not occur. DENVER Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Exterminating Services: Aptive DENVER, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
Insight Global LLC, InsightGlobal.com I believe this is a cover for a phishing scam. No such employee exists as Callie Rather that contacted me via email at my GCI.net account. Chicago Illinois Author: Wasilla, Alaska Consulting: Insight Global LLC Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Biggest scam-they showed us this gorgeous one bedroom suite that they said we would be entitled to stay in anytime we booked a vacation and that our family members would be entitled to stay in that kind of room as well. Once we signed we the contract we asked again to make sure that is what we would be entitled to only to be told no Carmen Del Playa , Mexico  Author: Jupiter, Florida Hotel: UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Mexico

Jul 22 2017
JOSEPH DICHIARA Joe DiChiara's Entrepreneur Success Systems Inc.,Pro Bookkeepers Inc. Bedrock Bookkeeping Had him do my bookkeeping on barter. His bookkeeping services were horrible and unorganized. When the job was finished he did not want to pay the difference in services we offered. Instead he sent us insulting emails. This is no way to do business. LEVITTOWN New York Author: New York Accounting: JOSEPH DICHIARA Internet

Jul 22 2017
World Financial Group Aegon Transamerica WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM? MLM? Houston Texas one more thing Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: World Financial Group Houston, Texas

Jul 22 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
HSBC Mortgage HSBC Mortgage Nightmare - They lied, misled and tricked me out of my home Brandon Florida Author: Laughlin, Nevada Mortgage Companies: HSBC Mortgage Internet, Select State/Province

21, Report #1201395

Jul 22 2017
Capital One Bank 1099-C Must Be Issued the Same Year Debt was Forgiven Salt Lake City Utah 1099-C issued on disputed debt Author: Arcade, New York Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Ann Ewing Independent Stylist with Stella & Dot Ann Ewing is a liar, scam artist and has an answer to everything. She took my $225 for the booth at the Courtyard in Columbia, SC. There were total of 4 vendors and may be, 10 staged customers by her. It was a joke and all the vendors were dumbfounded as she scammed us all. Chicago Internet Ann Ewing is not with Stella & Dot. Author: Columbia, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
Dr. Arthur Glosman TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Glosman dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Glosman's past and current approach to dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality of treatment customized for each individual patient. Helping patients to get back the lost beauty of their teeth, he has enabled them to improve the quality of their life by boosting their inner confidence and outer looks. Dr. Glosman loves what he does, and above all else he loves the way he's able to enrich peoples lives. *UPDATE: Dr. Arthur Glosman pledges his commitment to his patients and Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Glosman recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service
Author: beverly hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS general cosmetic, restorative dentistry, specializing in porcelain veneers, whitening (zoom), sedation dentistry, dental implants, dental bonding, & metal free restorations. Dr Arthur Glosman takes pride in his loyalty, integrity and honesty to all patients. Commitment to 100% patient satisfaction. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 22 2017
Night owl installation When u hire someone and give them deposit yo buy the the stuff. U do not get your money back if u cancel the job half way through the job after the bought all the equipment and started the job. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca raton, Florida Electrical Services: Night owl installation Fort Lauderdale, Florida