Your Search | global one lending, robert do, quinn dang, all state homes elite

Dec 02 2016
Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Tried to pay my County W & S Bill using the county website which has begun using Lexus Nexus who uses Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. who denied my check. Chicago Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia City Governments: Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 02 2016
Palm Harbor Homes Poor Quality, No support after 12 Months or even before Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Manufactured Home Dealers: Palm Harbor Homes Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
GS GUNSMITH Does not deliver on time, does not communicate, and exhibits more arogance than abilities & skills Ramsey Minnesota
This dispute has been resolved. Author: Victoria , Minnesota Guns & Ranges: GS GUNSMITH Ramsey, Minnesota

Dec 02 2016
The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Angie or Angel They told me that I would be able to win 15,000 and I was a certified winner all I had to do was pay $9.00 for being guaranteed a prize and send in the firm signed with my payment. Kansas City Missouri Author: Jackson, Mississippi Attorney Generals: The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Jackson, Mississippi

Dec 02 2016
Hoverboard360 IMoto Hoverwear360 I bought a Hoover board December 2016 I received a email stating that I had to send it back because of the recall I sent it back and I was under the impression that I would get a refund I have not heard from them and everytime I call no one answers the phone it keeps sending you to the voicemail Internet Author: Ellenwood, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverboard360 Internet

Dec 02 2016
Harvard Collection Services Inc. FAKE / SCAM Do NOT pay anything without contacting the appropriate agency they claim to be collecting for Chicago Illinois
Author: Alabama Income Tax Service: Harvard Collection Services Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 02 2016
PRIME CHOICE AUTO PARTS RUN RUN RUN DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY MAJOR RIPOFF CANADA Nationwide Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Parts: PRIME CHOICE AUTO PARTS Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Ashoworth College Ashworth College DO NOT BE FOOL Nationwide Author: Freeport, Colleges and Universities: Ashoworth College Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dadson Washer Services mission is to find all solutions possible to customers questions and concerns.
Author: Los Angeles, California Laundromats: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles, California

Dec 02 2016
Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of this Report was not a customer of the Complainant. | Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Sposen Realty, Sposen Signature Homes, J Roberts and Company, My Home Kinnect ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) or JEREMY SPOSATO Cape Coral Florida Sposen Homes is a great builder Author: Cape Coral , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Cape Coral, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Kt communications Not advise that they take overflow calls from global and charged me $91.26. I spoke with company and they refuse to credit me back saying that it is not illiegal to not advise that another company can handle overflow calls. Pheonixville Pennsylvania Author: Stoney creek, Ontario Telephone Answering Services: Kt communications Pheonixville, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 02 2016
Lux Style Lux Style International Total ripoff company. All they want is your money Denmark Internet Author: New York Beauty Products: Lux Style Internet

Dec 02 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order (#DE160381) for a total of $59.85 on November 11th and have not heard from them and I haven't recieved my order. Doesn't give one Internet Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Anything Auto Parts / All Things Auto Parts Horrible experience in customer service Jacksonville, Florida Author: Grottoes, Alabama Auto Parts: Anything Auto Parts Jacksonville,, Florida

Dec 01 2016
Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Ultimate Green LivingHealth & Fitness Expolevoncleaningservice@gmail.comDoor to Door Services TCME Management I signed up for a vendor event. Come to find out, it was a scam. I'm out $155.00 and would love to get it back or them jailed. I'm not the only one. I assumed Little Rock. So unknown Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Internet

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
Alt Web Media - Digital Media Agency Scottsdale Fraud, do not waste your money Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Internet Marketing Companies: Alt Web Media - Digital Media Agency Scottsdale Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
EIN Filing Service Misrepresented their company as IRS, refused to refund on a Federal Tax ID the very next day because a young person made a mistake. Customer service was rude, although I called immediately to correct the error. Reporting this company to the Texas BBB and would recommend no one utilize this company. Albuquerque Texas False Accusation Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Income tax: EIN Filing Service Internet

Dec 01 2016
Speedy Appliance Service Took deposit and never came back to do the repair Bellmore New York Author: hemp, New York Warranty Companies: Speedy Appliance Service Bellmore, New York

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire www.thedealempire.com Took my money- 30 days later still no product- No one answers Customer Service Phone or Email Irving Internet. Located in Irvine California
Author: Port Orange, Florida Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
EcoShield Pest Control ** FRAUD ** DO NOT PURCHASE SERVICE CONTRACT ** Geneva Illinois Author: , Illinois Pest Control: EcoShield Pest Control Geneva, Illinois

Dec 01 2016
Edward hester newest name in last 24 hrs is now prime pomeranians. old name was social pomeranians I was to purcase a pom named sophie. $500 free shipping. saw her pic fell in love. silver spring state Maryland Author: Benton harbor, Michigan Animal Services: Edward hester silver spring state, Maryland

Dec 01 2016
Brian P. Ballo, Esq. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report was never a client of the Complainant. | Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Law Office of Brian Ballo Brian P. Ballo, Esq and ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Aliso Viejo, California Author: Bellflower, California Lawyers: Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Aliso Viejo,, California

Dec 01 2016
the deal empire I ordered a bodyshaper panty over three weeks ago. I have tryed to contact the by email and by phone but no luck. The phone has a busy sound and no answer back on my email. My item was a total of $24.90. What a rip-off! Hope someone can help to take care of these people who do this kind of thing to people. Internet Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida Clothing Stores: the deal empire Internet