Your Search | global replica ,t and t swiss , italian replica ,fancy fakes , fineluxery.com
There may be more reports for "global replica ,t and t swiss , italian replica ,fancy fakes , fineluxery.com"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "global replica ,t and t swiss , italian replica ,fancy fakes , fineluxery.com"

Nov 26 2014
Mantrans, LLC Unethical Business Practices and lack of follow through Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Mantrans, LLC & Global Re-manufacturing owner Darrell B. Moore Tallahassee, FL

2, Report #1191633

Nov 26 2014
Enlightened minds clothing A number of t-shirts were ordered and paid for 2 months ago for my teenage son and nothing has arrived Internet Author: Croydon , Alabama Clothing Stores: Enlightened minds clothing Internet

Nov 26 2014
Tina Starling aka Starlington/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Tina Starling, Nicholas Below, Mario Ausoni, Swiss Capital, Helping Hands, Merciful Holdings Option Paper Scam, Tina Starling aka Starlington, Capital Strategies Destin Nationwide Author: Washington Financial Services: Tina Starling/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Nationwide

4, Report #1191362

Nov 25 2014
AT & T Direct TV They screw my bill up every month. I have to call them every month to see why it is always more than the previous bill. No real explanation. Nashville TN Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Cable Companies: A T & T Nationwide

5, Report #1191336

Nov 25 2014
BB&T Phone24 Charge Nationwide Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Banks: BB&T Nationwide

6, Report #1190958

Nov 23 2014
Efax j2 Global®, Inc., 6922 Hollywood Blvd., 5th floor, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA Still Ripping People Off in Global Internet Scam Los Angeles, CA Internet Author: Salem, Oregon Internet Fraud: Efax Internet

7, Report #1190831

Nov 22 2014
Motorfreakusa PCC Global Trading, Inc. Chris Chiu Fraud, damaged item, junk made in china Ontario California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Motorfreakusa Ontario, California

8, Report #1190747

Nov 22 2014
Nick's Italian Restaurant Very Disappointing Establishment Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Restaurants: Nick's Italian Restaurant

9, Report #1190449

Nov 21 2014
BB & T Switching transactions around to justify charging multiple overdraft fees Nationwide Author: Hudgins, Virginia Banks: BB & T Nationwide

10, Report #1190426

Nov 21 2014
AT&T Wireless AT&T Ripoff Middletown Delaware Author: Townsend, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Middletown, Delaware

Nov 20 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

12, Report #1190327

Nov 20 2014
BySeller BySeller Robbed and lied to about my truck selling omaha Internet Author: fancy farm, Kentucky Auto Advertising Services: BySeller Internet

13, Report #1190278

Nov 20 2014
Performance Golf Carts D & T Golf Carts Not Lincensed.... Beware!!! Thousand Palms California Author: COLTON, California Golf Courses: Performance Golf Carts Thousand Palms, California

14, Report #1190244

Nov 20 2014
Global Watch Brokers Author: Branson, Missouri Brokerage Companies: Global Watch Brokers Atlanta, Georgia

15, Report #1190177

Nov 20 2014
Morgan T Y.M.K.A. Rip off merchants. I have received £169 of money sent, waiting for remainder £67.00 My last correspondance sent without postage too attempt to get balance paid refunded. Zaventem Nationwide Author: Bradford, U.K., Alabama Psychic: Morgan T Nationwide

16, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

17, Report #1190003

Nov 19 2014
Ryan T. Anderson Evil professional anti-LGBT bigot Washington D.C.
Author: New York, New York Nonprofit Organizations: Ryan T. Anderson Washington, Dist of Columbia

18, Report #1190028

Nov 19 2014
Global Fulfillmnt Harass and threaten legal action if I don't buy their vacation package Clearwater,  Florida Author: Hilo, Hawaii Resorts: Global Fulfillmnt Clearwater, FL,

Nov 18 2014
Global Debt Group Global Debt Group Inc We open a vacancy of a Credit Manager and Money Transfer Operator. $750.00 a week New York New York Author: Baltimore, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Global Debt Group New York, New York

Nov 18 2014
walmart t-moble won,t let me4 cancel service until 12/04/2014. noththing on their web site or in any puglication by them. they say I have to PAY till than Nationwide Author: summerfieldx, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: walmart t-moble Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Telecom Management Associates T-Mobile Telecom Management Services are a ripoff!! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Twinsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Telecom Management Associates Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 18 2014
Flames Fireplaces Tuckahoe NY Abosolutely Liars and FAKES tuckahoe New York Author: Ardsley , New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Flames Fireplaces Tuckahoe NY tuckahoe , New York

Nov 18 2014
MFS Global Became an iso with company and never gave me my commission on deal. las vegas Nevada Author: staten island , New York Loan Brokers: MFS Global las vegas, Nevada

Nov 18 2014
Global Resourses Product LTD Black Diamond Skin Serum I did a short servey while applying for credit with HSN I thought it was there product because it popped up while i wasfilling out there application for credit,I was given a choice of 3 different products to get for shipping price only of 5.99 and there was no small print that i would be sent anything other than the one time at 5.99 I never gave permission to take anything eles from my bank account but a few months later i noticed i was charged 98.00 for another black diamond skin serum which I havent even recieved anyway!! I never gave permission and was never even asked to pay or recieve another skin serum. Im thinking they probably took other money in this 3 month period but dont know just yet, i want my money back and i wont stop untill i get it!! Because of them im behind on my bills and it over drafted my account!!! Stockport Cheshire Nationwide Author: Rockford, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: Global Resourses Product LTD Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
Laura Gulleo Resorts Owner Resales called us up one day, and ask us if we wanted to sell our time share . We then sent them 989.00 to sell our T/S Fort Laurder FL. Flourida Author: Conroe, Texas Time-share developers: Laura Gulleo Resorts Owner Resales Conroe, Texas