Your Search | global vacation network:"spirit incentives" grand rapids, mi and orlando, fl
There may be more reports for "global vacation network:"spirit incentives" grand rapids, mi and orlando, fl"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "global vacation network:"spirit incentives" grand rapids, mi and orlando, fl"

Oct 09 2015
Weifang Sunshine Electronics Co., Ltd. Weifang I got a burn from their laser machine and extremely poor post sales costumer support. Weifang Other
Author: Springdale, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Weifang Sunshine Electronics Co., Ltd. Weifang, Other

Oct 09 2015
Test bank solution net They are scammers and should be shutdown Author: los angeles, California Education & Learning Centers: Test bank solution net

Oct 09 2015
Liberty Lantern Over-charged. Product doesn't work. Contact Phone number not in service. [862-437-1111] NJ, 07866 Author: Whitewater, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: Liberty Lantern Internet

Oct 09 2015
Wall and Associates Tax Service Rip-Off Virginia Author: Milton, Delaware Business Consultants: Wall and Associates Virginia

Oct 09 2015
joy moving and storage delivered 31 days late charged extra , missing large items on list dallas Nationwide Author: delrey beach, Florida Telemarketers: joy moving and storage Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
reachout entertainment Iconn tour Took my money for tickets and now wont reply to my questions as to where my ticket and item purchased are. Mammoth Arizona Author: ELMWOOD PARK, Illinois Ticket Sales: reachout entertainment Mammoth, Arizona

Oct 09 2015
Camping World Rude, Arrogant, Bait and switch syracuse New York Author: bristol, Pennsylvania RV Dealers: Camping World syracuse, New York

Oct 09 2015
07:57 AM Vladimir Chouprinov over charging for shipping and handling when suppose to be free alanta Gorgia
Author: pineville , Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Internet

Oct 09 2015
Adrian morrison and Anthony Morrison This company took money from me on 2 occasions. The only reason I did this is because they told me its 60 day money back guarantee. This was a rip off and I need my money . Madison Nationwide Author: Winston salem, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: Adrian morrison and Anthony Morrison Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Tatiana Galofre Credit Card Processing - Credit Card Equipment Lease SCAM. Will rip you off! Miami Lakes, FL Nationwide Author: Byron Center, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Tatiana Galofre Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Moving Staffers, Inc. charged $1,606.67 for 3 hours of horrible packing and loading during our move Wichita Falls Texas
Author: Chickasha, Oklahoma Moving Companies: Moving Staffers, Inc. Wichita Falls, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Prom Diary Formal Diary Even though product was faulty,(Photos attached) they say nothing is wrong and refuse to refund Internet
Author: Sydney, Other Clothing Stores: Prom Diary Internet

Oct 09 2015
Diamond Street Recycling Boise Idaho Flat out lied about Recycling materials accepted and then charge your Visa $100 after you leave!!! boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Recycling/Trash removal: Diamond Street Recycling Boise Idaho boise, Idaho

Oct 09 2015
Excel High School Total ripoff, preys on the uneducated and poor, not accredited by the US Department of Education Minnesota Internet
Author: Tacoma, Washington Con Artists: Excel High School Internet

Oct 08 2015
American Pressure Clean and Carlos Bernal Their Ad Says Satisfaction Guaranteed -- Theirs Not Yours !!! Margate Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cleaning Services: American Pressure Clean Margate, Florida

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Unlawful rights of repossession Salt lake Utah In contact at ALL times!!! Author: Henderson , Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Utah,

Oct 08 2015
berttramkennethnormanstern Michael lisi art gallery i purchased 5 Bert Stern Marilyn Monroes signed prints and they were freshly made fakes with ink that rubbed off. ebay and New York Author: nottingham, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: berttramkennethnormanstern

Oct 08 2015
Woodies cafe Charged 44 dollars for cold fish cuisine and long hard fish bone in wife's pasta meal Santa cruz California Author: Santa cruz, California Restaurants: Woodies cafe Santa cruz, California

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
Scout Fantasy Football Stole subscription fees and won't return emails Author: Davis, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Scout Fantasy Football Internet

Oct 08 2015
The Car Doctor Tony Caldwell Was suppose to put new parts on car, paid money up front for new parts, found out the parts was not only not new but was weld together and spark plugs, and gaskets where never changed up on the car . charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: The Car Doctor charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 08 2015
DeMar Realty & Property Management Services Golfland MortgageSherry Demar These people are trying to extort and defraud home buyers. Gulfland mortgage is one of their supporters. Youngstown Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Real Estate Services: DeMar Realty & Property Management Services Youngstown, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide