Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Global Water in Maricopa, AZ
There may be more reports for "Global Water in Maricopa, AZ"
For more results perform a general search for "Global Water in Maricopa, AZ"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Playster Affiliate Partner Aurelia Lauritson, Colin Stratchan, Philip Keezer Misleading advertising, DMCA Abuse, Participation in Playster Bait and Switch scam, Prolific DMCA abuses, Spammy websites, Content Scraping, Questionable Affiliate Activities Aalborg Denmark
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Playster Affiliate Partner Aurelia Lauritson Aalborg, Other

Feb 22 2017
Global best document producer Fraud Texas Kentucky Nigeria Internet Author: Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Global best document producer Internet

Feb 22 2017
Fuel for Clover or Gaspos.co Don't have a functioning product, take your money and not install product. Try to get you to invest $$$ in their bogus company Birmingham, Denver, San Francisco Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Computer Software: Fuel for Clover Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Dominant Testo Free Trial...paid the $6 and change for shipping. My Doctor said this will interfere with my medication, I did not take any, Charged $97.99, called them and they said it was in the fine print and refused to reverse the charges, infact,she wouldn't even listen to me. Internet Author: Feeding Hills, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Dominant Testo Internet

Feb 21 2017
Starling Capital Bank/ Patrick collins Grey Mountain Management told they were the platform for investments. I needed no experience. I could take my money out when ever I wanted to. I invested 6000.00. They cashed it in and left my account with $75.00. Stockholm - Sweden Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Online Trading: Starling Capital Bank/ Internet

Feb 21 2017
Eddie Baker try to sell me a rv with water and possible structure damage and will not return 300 dollar holding deposit Manchester Tennessee Author: new concord, Kentucky RV Dealers: Eddie Baker Manchester, Tennessee

Feb 21 2017
STELLAR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT MEMPHIS STELLAR PROPERTY- NIGHTMARE ON REDFORD AVE- DISGUISED AS LANDLORDS YET STELLAR PROPERTY MGMT ARE THIEVES & MONSTER'S HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT! MEMPHIS, TN & SURROUNDING AREAS TENNESSEE Author: Bartlett , Tennessee Real Estate Services: STELLAR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT MEMPHIS

Feb 21 2017
Homemasters eastside Steve Frick is the owner Hired this company to do a complete tear off roof replacment there were alot of mistakes made took a year and a half to get them to come out when they did took a few months to complete then that work was done even more poorly and now we have a leaking roof and a ton of mold growing in our home he has accepted liability but has no solution to fix it his insurance is giving us the run around we have contacted the news station and other clients that he is done this too his bbb rating is in the negative and is ripping people off left and right Boring Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Home Improvements: Homemasters eastside Boring, Oregon

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 21 2017
Stacie Renna. Renna Career Services. This woman says she will deliver a resume in one week, paid upfront and then on day 7 she told me she would deliver later, price went up by $250. She doesn't keep her word. Full of drama. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Personal Services: R

Feb 21 2017
Vivint Smart Home, aka Vivint, APX, Blackstone Group Cancelled my account in June 2016, still being charged monthly bills Provo, Utah Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Home Security: Vivint Smart Home Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Camping World of Calera, Alabama I took my camper to get fixed and got it back in worse condition than it was before I took it to them. Calera Alabama Author: Auburn, Alabama Consumer Services: Camping World of Calera, Alabama Calera, Alabama

Feb 21 2017
Transunion Forced Opt-out account signup hidden in Free credit report scam Nationwide Author: Flora Vista, New Mexico Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
LIES.....Not True, Punch tv is the real deal Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. signal hill, California

Feb 21 2017
Crown Food Carts Inc. Sold us a food cart missing all the key components for proper operation, in addition to what violating our county health laws. Cannot get Permits for it. Allentown Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Utica, New York Manufacturers: Crown Food Carts Inc. Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Wells Fargo Dealer Services Wells Fargo staff are complicit in the fraud committed by their car dealers contracted to offer WFDS Financing. They have been made aware of more than 30 fraudulent cases, and still provide financing to the dealer. Irvine California Author: Orange, California Loans: Wells Fargo Dealer Services Irvine, California

Feb 21 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Punch TV Studios qualified with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under the JOBS Act Regulation A+ signed by former President Barack Obama to sell stock in the company at only $1.00 per share..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service PunchTV Studios pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
What Are You Even Talking About? Author: Cincinatti, Ohio Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. signal hill, California

Feb 21 2017
Priceless Auto Mall Sold me a car with bad transmission Fort Myers Florida Error in sentence Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Auto Dealers: Priceless Auto Mall Fort Myers, Florida

Feb 21 2017
Global Migrate Poor advice and service London Internet Author: Dubai, Questionable Activities: Global Migrate Internet

Feb 21 2017
touch pay direct touch pay direct commissary for inmates I put money in my son's commissary and he did not receive it.....again! Glen Burnie Internet Author: Stevensville, Maryland Correctional Facilities: touch pay direct Internet

Feb 20 2017
Global Automotive Ask to send product back for warranty and then claims that USPS lost the package WEST PALM BEACH FLORIDA Author: WEST PALM BEACH, Florida Auto Parts: Global Automotive Miami,

Feb 20 2017
Timepayment corp. This company was a finance co.via.Olympic security llc they had fees that werent discussed with me from olympic security.then after that was resolved.the monthly fee of 50 dollars became 52.19 additional for property tax in which they are not the irs or do i pay a property tax on anything else iv purchased for my home.Burlington ma Author: Salem, Oregon Financial Services: Timepayment Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Attorney at law Jason darling A rip off Waco Law attorney in Author: Waco, Texas Liars: Attorney at law Jason darling Internet

Feb 20 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet