Your Search | globalinx corp of mclean, va and a. frans heideman

Dec 01 2015
Blue Line Industries LLC Sand Rail car piece of junk Longwood Florida Author: Webster, Florida Motor Vehicle: Blue Line Industries LLC Longwood, Florida

Dec 01 2015
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author was not a customer of the Complainant | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) tampa Florida Author: Florida Brokerage Companies On-line: WebsiteClosers tampa, Florida

Dec 01 2015
Cellatel DBA Telecell Seattle(Spanaway metro pcs) This business charged me $58 for a $25 plan,I supplied phone and sim!bogus fees Spanaway,Wa. Washington
Author: Tacoma, Washington Audio & Electronics Shops: Robert Ruiz Owner of Metro PCS Spanaway,Wa. Tacoma, Washington

Dec 01 2015
Powersport Superstore and Amazon distributor Selling Used Items as New Cedar Park Texas Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Motorcycles: Powersport Superstore Cedar Park,

Dec 01 2015
Music XRay False and fake opportunities and Professional Titles Internet Author: beverly hills , California Producers: Music XRay Internet

Dec 01 2015
TimePayment Corp Rude Customer Service and Unbelievable Collection Practices Nationwide Author: Nationwide Financial Services: TimePayment Corp Nationwide

Dec 01 2015
Skinyouth Refused to give a RMA number, because I cancelled auto refil Santa Ana ICalifornia Author: Tampa, Florida Eye Care: Skinyouth Internet

Dec 01 2015
Grant Resource Center Worst ripoff I have ever been a part of. Internet Author: Mt. Airy, Maryland Cash Services: Grant Resource Center Internet

Dec 01 2015
Imperial Teutonic Order, Order of Teutonic Knights, German Order Royal Rubbish, Imperial Fraud USA Server Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Imperial Teutonic Order Internet

Dec 01 2015
MetroPCS Phone doesn't work and keep getting the run around Brooksville FL Author: Webster, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: MetroPCS Nationwide

Dec 01 2015
Dave Kodner Dave Kodner is rude and very disrespectful to his clents Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Family Services: Dave Kodner Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Dec 01 2015
angelic travels Propietor- Renold duke huge money fraud in the name of foreign job delhi, india delhi Author: kolkata, Wisconsin Computer Fraud: angelic travels delhi, india,

Dec 01 2015
07:29 AM scam i order 6 items and i receive only 3 all wrong nothing like what i order or they advert i try to contact them nowan answer i do not fiind nowan to help me with this orred witch i pay 143 $ pleas help . this is a scam china Internet Author: croydon , Alabama Consumer Services: Internet

Dec 01 2015
07:29 AM took payment and didn't deliver site was closed before delivery no refund issued unknown Internet
Author: San Antonio, Texas On-Line Stores: Internet

Dec 01 2015
Multiplan/PHCS I went out of network with , Horizon, united healthcare and aetna in june 2015, and to my suprise my bills where being cut by Multiplan, . When I contacted them they said I was in there network and they sent me a copy of a contract I signed when I was a sole proprieter, but 10 years ago I became a LLC and needed new tax ID, new busness, Multiplan never sent me a new contract and one of there own people told me that and sent me new contract. In october I was told I did not have to wait 90 days to get out , but I should not have been in,I am looking to recover lost income from June to end of October, also in October one of there people called me about a claim and asked me if my TIN# was my old # that was not valid so I know they have old out dated files. I sent certified letter to legal dept in October ,over a month ago and have heard nothing and multiplan will not give me the number, it is in bedford Mass. I am also concerned about 2 certified letters that I did not recieve from Horizon stating my exact dates to be out of network that they say where sent, I feel that everthing went through multiplan and that they stopped those 2 letters from reaching me, they where dated june 30th I recieved them by email oct22 from horizon with no return reciept # or signature new york New York Author: Seaville, New Jersey Insurance Agencies: Multiplan/PHCS new york, New York

Dec 01 2015
John M. McConkie owner at Interwest associates Conspired to Violate RICO Act through more then numerous patterns of Racketeering Irvine California Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Interwest Associates Internet

Author: Alabama Animal Services: UNITED CANINE ASSOCIATION ( UCA) Nationwide

Dec 01 2015
Global Autoshop Sold defective parts and refusing to give refund and cost of repairs CA CA Author: Adelaide, Auto Parts: Global Autoshop CA,

Dec 01 2015
RIPOFF ALERT! PICASSO PAINTING AND REMODELING, PLANO, TX JUAN CARLOS PENAGOS STOLE $1500 from a senior citizen and did additional damage to my home Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Paint & Wallpaper: PICASSO PAINTING AND REMODELING, PLANO, TX Plano, Texas

Dec 01 2015
alliance transit trucking company out of las vegas nv refuses to pay me my final pay of $2,800.I am taking steps to file a lawsuit. las vegas Nevada Author: Other Sex Offenders: alliance transit las vegas, Nevada

Dec 01 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Ripped me off of $279.95 Arlington Texas Author: Lemoore, California Computer Mail Order: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Dec 01 2015
u park we sell .com Dickson and his band of liars and theves liar crook scam artist double talker junk dealer Teterboro New Jersey Author: yonkers, New York Auto Dealers: u park we sell .com Teterboro, New Jersey

Dec 01 2015
Seventh Avenue I was asked for my bank statement too show them that my check cleared Internet This is not a RipOff... Author: Quincy, Illinois Accounting: Seventh Avenue Internet

Dec 01 2015
Reel Charter Fishing Reel Charter Fishing ! I bought a boat from them and they kept the boat and never gave my money back!!! Located in Englewood FL Englewood Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Fishing: Reel Charter Fishing Internet

Dec 01 2015
j&j telecom & electric Thimothy Allen BrunoJJ Telecom most horrible electric company and dangerous owner fort lauderdale Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Builders & Contractors: j&j telecom & electric fort lauderdale, Florida