Your Search | globara@globara.com
Approximately 5 Reports Found

Jan 24 2013
Globara I purchased a dvd series set. Pay Pal deducted $86.00 from my debit account 1 month ago and nothing arrived. Beverly Hills, California Author: Tucson, Arizona Video Stores: Globara Beverly Hills, California

Dec 10 2012
GEORGIO INTERNATIONAL INC. GLOBARA I made a purchase at , globara.com for the Harry Potter DVD 8Set Collection on 17 Nov, 2012. Paypal sent an Email reply with no shipper, no tracking number and no shipping information. I did not r Internet, California Author: , California Websites: GEORGIO INTERNATIONAL INC. Internet, California

Nov 29 2012
Globara@Globara.com Transaction was posted to my credit card through PayPal. PayPal was informed that product had shipped but was not provided with carrier or tracking information. Globara will not respond to my reques, Internet Author: North Canton, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Globara@Globara.com Internet

Nov 29 2012
Globara I paid for it so where is it?? Internet Author: NYC, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Globara Internet

Nov 07 2012
GLOBARA AND GEORGIO INTERNATIONAL GLOBARA@GLOBARA.COM SCAM LAS VEGAS, Nevada Author: madison, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: GLOBARA AND GEORGIO INTERNATIONAL LAS VEGAS, Nevada