Your Search | go doers, inc

Sep 04 2015
Anytime fitness They charged my card after I cancelled DO NOT GO THERE Haines city Florida Author: Davenport, Florida Health Spas: Anytime fitness Haines city, Florida

Sep 04 2015
SystemsLogic Inc. Trusted Solutions SystemsLogic Inc. SuperiorQuality false invoice LOS Angeles California Author: New York Electronic Manufacturers: SystemsLogic Inc. LOS Angeles, California

Sep 04 2015
NYC Casting Productions Inc. Kenny, James McGregor, Chelsy Vento, Jennifer Yates Stole my money and ran. Kenny uses a SIM card phone so you can't get a refund or contact him and his wife running a solicitation fraudulent fake company. They said they would enter you in a database that's available to NYC agents and then get you work ASAP. It was all a scam. They are professionals. They take your money and disappear. NYC New York
Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: NYC Casting Productions Inc. NYC, New York

Sep 04 2015
Western union financial services inc Money orders purchased Extorted $ 300.00 from me money order was lost or stolen but never cashed and Western Union refuses to refund my extorted money been fighting for ten years and not once has WU assisted me they lie stonewall and tell me to send a $30.00 fee to process the refund I did this four times Englwood , co Nationwide Author: San andreas, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Western union financial services inc Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Access shoppers Joyce Norwood check issuer, Jerry Roberts human resource manager Sent me a check for $1985.00 asking me spend $150 at Walmart and Kmart, plus Money gram$1185 plus their fees f $10-$80! Also $450 is for my evaluation and training that keep.. Secret shoppers. I called. He said go cash check then call back. He will give me a Account Managers name to money gram to. New York New York Author: Bakersfield, California Department & Outlet Stores: Access shoppers New York, New York

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Corey Ann Photography Corey Ann Balazowich, Photo Stealers, Stop Stealing Photos Starts Go Fund Me, raises over $12,000, then practically disappears. Hmmmm? North Canton Ohio Author: baltimore, Maryland Photography: Corey Ann Photography North Canton, Ohio

Sep 04 2015
Robin Helmick Mary Thompson, Cash Advance Inc. Office of Joseph Brown, Financial Crime Enforcement Network They claim I owe to Cash Advance Inc $1169.91 and are issuing a Warrant for my arrest to collect this debt. I have nevr been to Cash Advance Inc. and do not owe this phonny deb. Los Angeles California Author: Ft. Myers, Florida Collection Agencies: Robin Helmick Los Angeles, California

Sep 04 2015
Auto Module Source, Inc Ripoff warranty poor service Davie Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Parts: Auto Module Source, Inc Davie, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Go Cheap Sky Trade Ltd Cary ChenJiasheng Chen IPod internet scam China Internet Author: Lima, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Go Cheap Sky Trade Ltd Internet

Sep 03 2015
Paychex Inc. Never Again is My Battle Cry Rochester Nationwide Author: Walnut Creek, California Employment Services: Paychex Inc. Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Performant Recovery, Inc, Pleasanton California Collector name Tyrone Goring Sounds Fishy Pleasanton California Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agencies: Performant Recovery, Inc, Pleasanton CA Pleasanton, California

Sep 03 2015
Diversity Consulants Inc I settled with Diversified Consulants Inc for an account with Sprint on 06/01/2015 and account still showning open on my credit report. Called several times and was given the run around. I called Sprint and they verified that the account was paid. I am very disappointed in a company that harass you for payment and they don't record and have your information showing paid. Jacksonville Florida Author: Richmond, Texas Collection Agencies: Diversity Consulants Inc Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 03 2015
ACS incorp/ ACE incorp Acs inc/Ace incorp Please pay with Pay Pal my cash card Internet Author: Bakersfield , California Cash Services: ACS incorp/ ACE incorp Internet

Sep 03 2015
Cash Advance inc. Associated Recovery system, National Debt Settlement Rip OFF, Fraud, Internet Author: Washington Cash Services: Cash Advance inc. Internet

Sep 03 2015
Kraken Kustoms or A-Plus Marine Construction & Restoration INC Deceptive/Not Honest Davie Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Builders & Contractors: Kraken Kustoms Davie, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Samba Express Inc They took a $20.00 deposit for a road test then took another $20.00 for the test which wasn't taken because my friend had forgot his permit. So they kept the other $20.00 saying it was part of the test which was never taken. So they took the whole $40.00 for a test that was never taken. I understand that they could keep the deposit but they took the other 20.00 just for us to be told that he couldn't take the test because he forgot his permit and to make another appointment and it would cost another $35.00 to retake a test that was never taken in the first place. How can they get away with something like this they are ripping people off money. Especially when we live like 20 minutes to get there. Warren Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Samba Express Inc Warren, Michigan

Sep 03 2015
Aah Marketing, Inc TOTAL RIPOFF! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! SCAM COMPANY THAT HAS INFERIOR PRODUCTS!! Mount Laurel, NJ Internet Author: Waconia, Minnesota Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Aah Marketing, Inc Internet

Sep 03 2015
land pro of america inc. the owner lloyd bozarth takes your money and doesnt finish the job largo Florida LandPRO Author: largo, Florida Landscape Companies: land pro of america inc. largo, Florida

Sep 02 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. dedicated to total customer satisfaction & the optimization of their customers' online presence.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Just ignore them Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: eGumball Internet

Sep 02 2015
Market survey information inc James hart, James smart, mayor Barnes Money gram Mystery shopper rip off Cyprus Nationwide Author: Apopka, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Market survey information inc Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Certifications for Life Inc., Justin Gala, CEO RIP-OFF ARTIST, BULLY, SCAMMER, THREATENING, East Brunswick New Jersey Carla Principato's report Author: New Jersey Con Artists: Certifications for Life Inc. East Brunswick, New Jersey

Sep 02 2015
Quantasy, Inc Quantasy The company never paid me for over $13,000 worth of web design work in their office Culver City California Author: Culver City, California Advertising Agencies: Quantasy, Inc Culver City, California

Sep 02 2015
waynedaltonparts.com, EDG INC, Express Garage Doors Inc Do not use this company they will take your money and not send you the parts idaho Author: glendale, Arizona Garage Door Companies: waynedaltonparts.com Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Contract Registry Contract Registry Inc http://profilereviewboard.com/Profile Review Board Contract Registry is a SCAM. They are trying to fradulently steal your personal information. They pretend to need a required update New York New York Author: Charleston, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Contract Registry New York, New York