GOLD'S GYM (BOUNTIFUL, UTAH) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Gold's Gym (Bountiful, Utah)
There may be more specific results for "Gold's Gym (Bountiful, Utah)"
For more specific results for "Gold's Gym (Bountiful, Utah)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
The Society ,Tom, The letter states wonderful things about you that you want to believe...not enough about the company. West Valley City, Utah 84170-0629 Nationwide Author: Plympton, Massachusetts Financial Services: The Society Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Datin health/ bullseye wrinkle Allumiere Free sample allumiere cream and serium.recieved package no reminders of trail period..called their trail starts the day order was placed,not when u receive in mail.charged me 97.41 for cream and 98.41 for serium. Salt lake city Utah Author: Decatur, Tennessee Eye Care: Datin health/ bullseye wrinkle Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Derma Genetix,  I was charged over $94 out of my checking account without my approval or consent. Number listed for me to contact company says to leave number to call , no answer. When I went on their web site the man on other end said he was an answering company and took my name and number for call back Stansbury Park Utah Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Skin Care: Derma Genetix Stansbury Park, Utah

Aug 16 2017
ONLINERESOLVE.COM Mr. Adrian Clayborn/completed all the initial plan/sale. Alena Cook initial contact person, she transferred me to Adrian, at phone #18883897614 on 7/3/2016 I was sold a Computer Protection Plan for 3 years for a total of $199.99 to cover from 7/3/2016 to 7/3/2019, that would provide full coverage protection for my computer that I could call anytime 24hours a day for assistance with my computer issues/problems. Internet  Author: Ogden, Utah Internet Fraud: ONLINERESOLVE.COM Internet

Aug 16 2017
Vivint Vivint Home Security Worst Customer Service Ever-Can't get out of your Contract Provo Utah Author: Mobile, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Vivint Provo, Utah

Aug 16 2017
Vivint Inc Professional Collection Vivint Inc reported me owing $767 to my credit bureau when my services was stopped 8/2015 with me owing only $199 and no one have any information about my acct at Vivint since they sold it Utah Nationwide (utah) Author: CHARLESTON, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Vivint Inc Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox FFCR LLC, Legacy Home Network, Inland Property Management, Fox Financial, Stuart Fox Real Estate Investor/Broker Stuart Fox, Madison and Kyle ripped off 6 of us that were hired to train as property aquisitionists Oregon and Utah Works in florida, utah, nevada, california, washington, or, arizona Author: Neskowin, Oregon On-Line Business: West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Dallas Cowboys official online store Website is well done and looks official but all the claims such as free shipping. easy returns fast shipping are all lies. The company will not respond to your request for a return. When the package arrives is the first time you know you have been dealing with a chinese company, internet only Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Sports Teams & Clubs: Dallas Cowboys official online store Internet

Aug 14 2017
Randy White Director of legal affairsRecovery of Solutions Group, LLC Randy keeps calling, threatening to garnish my checks. He is mean and degradingm Milford DE Author: Layton, Utah Accounting: Randy White Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Yonsalon.com Their website advertised numerous sheds at numerous price ranges. They had reviews making sound as they were a model company and yet one or two not so good about products. You were encouraged to use Amazon gift card only to purchase shed. Utah, dont remember city. Utah Author: Brunswick, Maryland Building Products: Yonsalon.com Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elite Auto Logistics David Johnathon PowellDavid Johnathan PowellKayla Brooke Whitton Scam, paid deposit to ship car from Phoenix, transport never happened! Happy Valley Utah Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Transporters: Elite Auto Logistics Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
State Transmission Specialists Brice Owner (Brice) verbally attacked me and my wife Orem Utah Author: Springville, Utah Auto Repair Service: State Transmission Specialists Orem, Utah

Aug 14 2017
Beauty Within, Provo, Utah Vibrant C I was auto shipped beauty cream without agreeing to an order. I never authorized this and thought I was getting a free trial only. Provo, Utah Author: Anniston, Alabama Skin Care: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

Aug 13 2017
Supplement warehouse.com I ordered 1 bottles of CLA SAFFLOWER OIL FROM WELLNESS VICTIMS ON AUG 4 2017 ,they used supplements warehouse that change my order to 5 bottles with a automatic refull Pleasant Grove Utah
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Bait-and-Switch: Supplement warehouse.com Pleasant Grove, Utah

Aug 13 2017
Conservice Con Service: Stay Away! Logan Utah Author: Los Altos, California Utility Companies: Conservice Logan, Utah

Aug 12 2017
Beauty Within Provo, Utah Provided no contact information but continue to charge my account with no product provided .. just want to cancel all products and contact Provo Utah 84601 (this address from packaging) Internet Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Beauty Within Provo, Utah Internet

Prime auto connection Worst car fraud ever! Lehi Utah
Author: Eagle mountain utah, Utah Auto Dealers: Prime auto connection Lehi, Utah

Aug 12 2017
American Star Puppies This website is Americanstarpuppies and now they have taken down most of their previous pages and an error comes up as Forbidden, etc. They say they are based in Boson, Mass. When I filled out their inquiry form online concerning a Chihuahua teacup puppy named Britny I was interested in that was AKC and for sale, I received an email from someone named Mark (which was bogus) They sent over a intricate email explaining their service and their garantees and payment method with western union and their guarateed refund and protection. They then sent another email questionair having me fill out information as to my experience with owning a puppy. They replied back to congratulate me for being accepted and that Britny was avilable then had a detailed outline to follow and sent a receipt of costs, free shipping with an invoice number. PET LOVERS BEWARE! Boston Internet
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Dog Breeders: American Star Puppies Internet

Aug 11 2017
SeniorLeads Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SeniorLeads' clients receive a high level of services with response times to customer support tickets in under 2 hours (by email). Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: SeniorLeads recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Logan, Utah Financial Services: Seniorleads TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SeniorLeads helps financial professionals who are wasting time and earning too little. SeniorLeads finds Insurance Prospects and Investment Prospects for Financial Advisors by advertising on web sites that affluent 45+ investors & insurance buyers frequent. SeniorLeads is designed around you, the financial professional, to help you grow your business. Pleasant Hill, California

20, Report #1391997

Aug 11 2017
Blue Host Company Unreliable, Charged Redemption Fee No Backups and My Website was Totally Lost Orem Utah Author: San Jose, California Web Hosting: Blue Host Company Orem, Utah

21, Report #1391967

Aug 11 2017
Keystone RV Keystone RV Company False / Incomplete Advertising on Product / Model Specifications Goshen Indiana
Author: South Jordan, UT, Utah RV Dealers: Keystone RV Nationwide

22, Report #1391964

Aug 11 2017
Beauty within Free trial for 4.99 shipping once received their number to cancel is disconnected try returning to sender they don't except return to sender I have emailed every address I could find and CALLED every number I could find no one can help me, no will cancel my FREE SAMPLE . THEY HAVE STOLEN OVER $370 FROM MY ACCT AND COSTED ME $120 IN OVER DRAFT FEES PROVO Utah
Author: painesville, Ohio Computer Mail Order: Beauty within PROVO, Utah

23, Report #1391940

Aug 11 2017
Sundown mobile home park Ridiculous Clearfield Utah Author: Clearfield, Utah Mobile Home Parks: Sundown mobile home park Clearfield, Utah

24, Report #1391914

Aug 10 2017
Paramount Financial Services LLC They told us that it will cost $15, 900 to invest online business . Until they always ask us money that it cost like this like that. There are several people calling us and asking us money until we paid them off $17, 500. Last few days they told us again that we have to pay again but we t9ld them we don't have m I need anymore for that. And that's the time we told them why they didn't told us about that if how much it cost and and we have to pay other things for thousands. So now we're thinking that we are being scam by this people. Utah, Idaho, & Arkansas Nationwide
Author: Russelville , Arkansas Business Consulting: Paramount Financial Services LLC Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Funding site support Group This company charged me $59.95 without my permission. I want my money refunded. I thought I still had it on my card and my daughter and I got food at the store and couldn't pay for it because of this.. embarrassing. 60 dollars is a lot to our family. Utah Internet. Utah Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Consumer Services: Funding site support Group Internet