Your Search | good life sciences japan, dr. zachary guterman

Sep 02 2014
Color Festival Color Festival scam, Masterminds of Scams, Ripoff, Good luck getting a refund, Screws People out of money Portland Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Festivals & Event Services: Color Festival Nationwide

Sep 02 2014
oranum Justice Mind, cloud song, angel lite, spirit wonders, stellar door, skinny mouse, zuggie, insight 2 light, heera, gloria knows, lady ren, aaa predict, dr love nikki, balajee, psychi fae, sonic nova, madhu, mamma chippy, gentleman jim, spiritual sagg, bart psychic scammers, fake psychics, kids that play with cards, frauds Internet Author: New York, New York Astrologers & Psychics: oranum Internet

Sep 02 2014
Tom Peacock inc tompeacock, tom peacock Cadillac,Darrel Woosley CONVICTED FELON DARRYL WOOLEY IS WORKING WITH YOUR GOOD CREDIT AND YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. Bewarned ...Darrell Woosely convicted of drug charges and wife beating and aggravated assault ,wife beating, again. Its all online. Tom Peacock should be ashamed of hiring salespeople with felony convictions. Tom Peacock appears to hire thugs and crooks to sell his new Cadillacs. Shame Shame. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Tom Peacock inc Houston, Texas

Sep 02 2014
Steve Zarelli Space Authentication Steven ZarelliZarelli Autograph17 Palmer Ave Balliston NYpalmer NOVA SPACE is a Good Source and STEVE ZARELLI is not a very good authenticator Balliston NY Internet Author: Ballston, New York Questionable Activities: Steve Zarelli Space Authentication Internet

Sep 02 2014
global vitamax I was taken in by a link to a free trial of these supplements linked to a Dr. Oz article. Then I was sucked into a subscription for $89+ per bottle!! Internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: global vitamax Internet

Sep 01 2014
Touro College I have earned a worthless, falsified, Master of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from Touro College, School of Health Sciences Bay Shore, New York Nationwide Author: Bay Shore, New York Colleges and Universities: Touro College Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Aquacon,Saltwater fish Depot, Mary Hellwig, Jared Ratoff Ron Ratoff, Ron Gelbond, Quality Marine Life, Aquacon.com Has this company ripped you off? Here is some information you need to know! Dania Florida Author: Dania, Florida Animal Services: Aquacon,Saltwater fish Depot, Mary Hellwig, Jared Ratoff Dania, Florida

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Sep 01 2014
William Store JR No good contractor Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Small Business Services: William Store Chicago, Illinois

Aug 31 2014
Fast Life Speed Dating SCAM! San Francisco, CA Internet Author: Redwood City, California Dating Services: Fast Life Speed Dating Internet

Aug 31 2014
BG Boards/ TJ Petrie, Owner No response, no service, not worth your money Brunswick Ohio Author: Illinois Sporting-good Manufactures: BG Boards/ TJ Petrie, Owner Brunswick, Ohio

Aug 30 2014
Good Samaritian Hospital has collections for account I refuse to pay corvallis Oregon Author: tangent, Oregon Hospitals: Good Samaritian Hospital corvallis , Oregon

Aug 30 2014
Lipp Family Dentistry Dr. Wallace Lipp and Dr. Dara Kimia Unethical, abusive, Granada Hills California Author: Granada Hills, California Dental Services: Lipp Family Dentistry Granada Hills, California

Aug 30 2014
Optimum One Health Freedom Life Rip off--does not give the coverage it says it does Texas Author: Dewey, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Optimum One Health Freedom Life Texas

Aug 29 2014
Enterprise Rental Car at Beacon Enterprise... We'll Mess Your Life UP! Beacon New York Author: Newburgh , New York Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rental Car Beacon , New York

Aug 28 2014
Greggory Espinoza DO NOT HIRE this so called Elecrtician. This guy steals, brings other people to steal, then does not complete any work and ALL the work he does do is bootleg and needs to be re dun. Just stay clear of him at 512 E. White St. in Barstow Ca. He leaves a tra Thieves, liars, scopes you out, druggies, low life, scumbag, Barstow California Author: fontana, California Electrical Services: Greggory Espinoza Barstow, California

Aug 28 2014
ZACHARY GIAMBALVO (HUNTINGTON STATION, L.I.) - WARNING TO FUTURE EMPLOYERS!!!! Unproductive HUNTINGTON STATION New York
Author: Southampton, New York Questionable Activities: ZACHARY GIAMBALVO (HUNTINGTON STATION, L.I.) - WARNING TO FUTURE EMPLOYERS!!!! HUNTINGTON STATION, New York

Aug 28 2014
Freedom Life Insurance This is NOT Health Insurance! You will be out of a lot of money dealing with this company!! Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Aspen Dental Dr. Kentaro Ishikawa Aspen Dental-The HUMPTY DUMPTY of Dentists Ashwaubenon Wisconsin Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Dental Services: Aspen Dental Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin

Aug 27 2014
Joseph Reed Johanna Reed Dentist Joseph Reed, DMD MAGDArlington Dental821 N Fielder RdArlington, TX 76012 Arlington Dental Dr. Joseph Reed and Johanna Reed are the Worst!!!! Beware!!!! PLEASE, go somewhere else. They are the WORST!!  Arlington Texas Author: Cherry Hill, NJ, New Jersey Dental Services: Joseph Reed Johanna Reed Dentist Arlington, Texas

Aug 27 2014
Vision Security LLC LIfe Valued Scamming old people Orem Utah Author: Roy, Utah Security Services: Vision Security LLC Orem, Utah

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
Star Clothing Tim Tointon Deals too good to be true Internet Author: New Mexico Clothing Stores: Star Clothing Internet

Aug 26 2014
A+Pools and Liners Jeff Trifone SCAMMED BY A+POOLS AND LINERS - This man Jeff Trifone is a scam artist. He came to my home to measure my pool and told me he needed a deposit and I gave him 200.00. Then disappeared. When he returned he said he would make good on his promise to either do the work or get me a refund. I wanted a refund in eiither product or cash back. He has done either. I have text messages telling me that oh he is working on it but I have not yet gotten satisfaction. if you google him he has been arrested several times for scamming people. Southbridge Massachusetts Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Pool Services: A+Pools and Liners Southbridge, Massachusetts

Aug 25 2014
Freedom Dodge Brittney @ Lexis I brought a 328i bmw 1500 down freedom said it a go they deliveried the to me i sign a contract now it no good had the car for a month don't wanna give my down payment back Killeen Texas Author: waco, Texas Car Financing: Freedom Dodge Select State/Province