Your Search | good life sciences japan, dr. zachary guterman

The League ,Dallas, Texas,  SCAM/ RIP-OFF/TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE Dallas Texas
Author: Birmingham, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: The League (Dallas, TX) Dallas, Texas

Aug 23 2016
Universal Men's Clinic, Dr Charles Arakaki, Dr Mitchell Edelstein ED / Testasteron replacement therapy, men's clinic scam/bait and switch Tucson Nationwide Author: Vail, Arizona Clinics: Universal Men's Clinic Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Dr. Martin Swartz DDS Incomplete Root Canal Causing Severe Pain and Requiring Retreatment Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Martin Swartz DDS Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Lend Plus Tri-Emerald Financial Group Thieves! They rip off their own employees! What makes you think you're getting a good deal? Check again people! Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Mortgage Brokers: Lend Plus Lake Forest, California

Aug 22 2016
Atlant van lines 2600 s. Ocean dr., Hollywood, florida. Florida Author: No thanks. , Utah Attorneys General: Atlant van lines

Aug 22 2016
Brown Shipley Hampton Dean Ruined my life through incompetence deceit and misrepresentation Nottingham Notts Author: Bournemoutth , Financial Services: Brown Shipley

Aug 22 2016
JURY OF 12 UNANIMOUSLY FINDS $340,000.00 IN DAMAGES AND AWARDS DEFAMATION JUDGMENT IN FAVOR OF DR. JACOB HAIAVY AND INLAND COSMETIC SURGERY MEDICAL CORPORATION  | SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) I'm being threantened if I don't remove my FACTS and my case Author: Riverside, California Doctors: Inland cosmetic surgery Rancho Cucamonga, California

Aug 22 2016
ATHENE ANNUITY &LIFE INSURANCE INSURANCE SCAM NASHVILLE Tennessee Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Insurance Companies: a

Aug 21 2016
Daniel Taheri LA Laser Center,Dr Daniel P Taheri,Daniel Taheri MD Dermatologists ,Dermatology,LA Laser Center,California,Nevada,Arizona Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Physicians: Daniel Taheri Los Angeles, California

Aug 21 2016
Senior life insurance Want pay policy of son death Thomasville Georgia Author: lake worth, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Senior life insurance Georgia

Aug 20 2016
prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Sponsor guaranteed cash report 1,823,976.00 and have to respond in 14 days to get money send them 20 bucks for them to save and send out had gotten a letter in the mail showing I had won 1,823,976.00 and I had to respond within the 14 days but had to send them 20 bucks back and respond or they will give the money away and haven't Hurd anything and had looked up on line to see if it was true and sum one else got scamed and my dumb a*s send it to them its a scam and sum one need to put a end or many more families are going to get scaled and ur thinking ur life changing and it's wrong Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Attorneys General: prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network 7512 Dr. Philips Blvd.Box 50-142Orlando Florida32819 Classic Bait and Switch Orlando, Florida Nationwide Author: Tonopah, Arizona Resorts: Wholesale Inventory Network Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
YELP Yelp advertising Post bad review 1 star hide not recommend good reviews. We pay yelp to advertise us they put us way down on list beneath services nor related to what we do Internet nation
Something nasty is going on... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: YELP Internet

Aug 19 2016
Digital Altitude/Aspire Systems Aspire System Digital Altitude Super Slow Progress, Good for newbies but ridiculous for anyone else :-( 1/10! Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home Business: Digital Altitude/Aspire Systems Internet

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

My Tiara Fits Sold me damaged good Wilburton, OK Internet
Author: Crane, Texas Clothing Stores: My Tiara Fits Internet

Aug 18 2016
Transamerica Premier life insurance Company Monumental Another irreputable insurance company!!! Cedar Papids Iowa Author: Chicago, Illinois Funeral Services: Transamerica Premier life insurance Company Cedar Papids, Iowa

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2016
Compton Chiropractic Care LLC Crooks, Insurance seekers, Scammers, No integrity The Villages Florida Dr. Brent Compton Threatens Me Author: Leesburg, Florida Chiropractors: Compton Chiropractic Care LLC The Villages, Florida

Aug 17 2016
Robert Schwartz DBA: Take or Bake Pizza My wife and I were scammed by franchise owner and lost our life savings. Brick New Jersey Author: Willow Street, Pennsylvania Pizza & Take Out: Robert Schwartz DBA: Take or Bake Pizza Brick, New Jersey

Aug 17 2016
US Bank Accounting Rules Conducive to Triggering Overdraft Fees Long Beach Nationwide A free check register and a $6 calculator could change your life Author: Long Beach, California Banks: US Bank Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Joe's AV Joe's Audio Visual - BEWARE Worst Consumer Experience of My Life New York Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia TVs & VCRs: Joe's AV Internet

Aug 17 2016
bobcats motorsports.com Road Warrior 250 Trike warranty is no good and is no longer being sold Sacramento, CA 95825 California
Author: guntersville, Alabama Motorcycles: bobcats motorsports.com Sacramento, CA 95825, California

Aug 16 2016
Dr Zielonka This guys is such a scam Ottawa Ontario Author: Ontario Chiropractors: Dr Zielonka Ottawa, Ontario