Your Search | good life sciences japan, dr. zachary guterman

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
Star Clothing Tim Tointon Deals too good to be true Internet Author: New Mexico Clothing Stores: Star Clothing Internet

Aug 26 2014
A+Pools and Liners Jeff Trifone SCAMMED BY A+POOLS AND LINERS - This man Jeff Trifone is a scam artist. He came to my home to measure my pool and told me he needed a deposit and I gave him 200.00. Then disappeared. When he returned he said he would make good on his promise to either do the work or get me a refund. I wanted a refund in eiither product or cash back. He has done either. I have text messages telling me that oh he is working on it but I have not yet gotten satisfaction. if you google him he has been arrested several times for scamming people. Southbridge Massachusetts Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Pool Services: A+Pools and Liners Southbridge, Massachusetts

Aug 25 2014
Freedom Dodge Brittney @ Lexis I brought a 328i bmw 1500 down freedom said it a go they deliveried the to me i sign a contract now it no good had the car for a month don't wanna give my down payment back Killeen Texas Author: waco, Texas Car Financing: Freedom Dodge Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
TPROOF SURVEY INC Dr Pat rice as previous from others on here, was sent a uspc envelope with letter and and a check for $985.00 on a postal check, through the postal system Nationwide Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Consumer Services: TPROOF SURVEY INC Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Dr Ben Adkins Dr BenDr. Ben Adkins, D.C., serial progress seeker, Internet marketing Rip off, Internet marketing scam, chiropractor, bad business practices, lies about details of life Poplar Bluff Nationwide Author: Los Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Dr Ben Adkins Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Gary Griffin DDS http://yellowpages.com/louisville-ky/mip/griffin-gary-l-dds-11329935?lid=11329935 garygriffindentist.com/ ;yellowpages.com/louisville-ky/mip/griffin-gary-l-dds-472760229?lid=472760229 ; .healthgrades.com/dentist/dr- Scams, Charges 3 times what others do Louisville, St Matthews and Shelbyville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Dental Services: Gary Griffin DDS Louisville, St Matthews and Shelbyville, Kentucky

Aug 25 2014
Lincoln Hertiage Ins my daughter died and listed Lincoln life as her insurance co . she paid a prem of $38.64 a month. the number listed will not answer , you have to leave a message...noone ever responds . I looked it up online and all the phone numbers say they do not accect incoming calls....Why doen't someone stop this company from ripping off someone at this time in life. she thought she was leaving me a no worry situation but instead she left me with a $15,000 dollar funeral bill. Nationwide Author: Yellow Spring , West Virginia Insurance Companies: Lincoln Hertiage Ins Nationwide

9, Report #1172074

Aug 25 2014
Advanced Pain Management Dr Kirit Bhalani, M.D Doesn't treat patients but bills insurance and runs a urinalysis scam with Quest diagnostics...$500.00 ripoff Palm Coast Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Doctors: Advanced Pain Management Palm Coast, Florida

10, Report #1171996

Aug 24 2014
Dr. Shawn Stipich Stalking, Harassment, Lying, Unethical, Deceitful, Bigoted, Steroid Using, Drug Abuser, Plano Texas Author: Knoxville , Tennessee Chiropractors: Dr. Shawn Stipich Plano, Texas

11, Report #1171991

Aug 24 2014
Progressive Awareness Research Donald Shannon Cawood/Eldon Taylor Guy is a Sham/False Identity cc-18 U.S. Code § 1001 - Statements or entries generally 18 U.S. Code § 1519 - Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy/Also note hes not really a Dr??? Paris France, Charlotte, NC , ccPO Box 1139 Medica Uk ,PO Box 1139 Author: gastonia kansas, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Progressive Awareness Research Internet

12, Report #1171961

Aug 24 2014
Visual Dispatch Delivery Company Agent Aaron Peterson (Dr) Tried to tell me I won $60,000,00 in July 19, 2014 Powerball Lotterly by using my email address, Lies, Scams. Don't fall for it. Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Offshore Gaming: Visual Dispatch Delivery Company Internet

13, Report #1171950

Aug 24 2014
Charter Communications Charter Cable, Charter Internet, Charter Phone The absolute worst service I have ever had in my entire life! Fort Worth TX Author: Fort Worth, Texas Internet Service Providers: Charter Communications Internet

14, Report #1171911

Aug 24 2014
Roadway Inn, Findlay, Ohio 1901 Broad Ave, Findlay, OH, 45840 United States of America Total Fail as a Good or Even poor Hotel/Chain Findlay Ohio
Author: Union Grove, Wisconsin Hotel: Roadway Inn, Findlay, Ohio Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Pocket Hose Ultra 50' Hose Exploded first time I used it. Can't find any place to return it. Stated Life Time Guarantee on -line Nationwide Author: Verona, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Pocket Hose Ultra 50' Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Draganchuk Alarm Systems Good news, bad news - avoid their unfair dealings! Ventura California Author: Santa Barbara, California Home Security: Draganchuk Alarm Systems Ventura, California

Aug 23 2014
Quality Encapsulations Quality Life Essentials Amazon Review Scam by Quality Encapsulations Garcinia and other products Internet Author: Alabama Weightloss Programs: Quality Encapsulations Internet

Aug 23 2014
richard o dollinar md BE AWARE OF DR DOLINARS PRACTICE !!! phoenix Arizona Author: peoria, Arizona Physicians: richard o dollinar md phoenix, Arizona

Aug 22 2014
Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. REVIEW: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. provides aggressive, effective legal representation to clients with highest standards of excellence, compassion, & integrity. Kanner & Pintaluga dedicated to obtaining maximum compensation which clients are entitled. Kanner & Pintaluga always provide personalized attention, deliver prompt communication, clients always know where case stands.*UPDATE: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: St Petersburg, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Kanner & Pintaluga Del Ray Beach, Florida

Aug 22 2014
Optimum one Health My husband was laid off work, and I looked for an affordable health plan for my family and myself. Optimum One Health called me and offered me a very good plan unlimited dr. visits dental and vision. I asked the sales representative about our doctors if they are in the network she checked it out and assured me that they are in the network. when I tried to see the doctor it turned out that the doctor is not in the network. Optimum One pays only $75 for a visit in case the doctor is in the network. Syosset New York Author: Sunnyvale, California Doctors: Optimum one Health Syosset, New York

Aug 22 2014
FEDERAL CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT LAW ABUSE BY CON-ARTIST FEMALES MODERN DAY AMERICAN SLAVERY CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT, ABUSE, CON-ATTIST FEMALES, ENTRAPMENT, ENSLAVEMENT, SLAVERY, WELFARE ABUSE, CRIMINALS USING LAWS TO TRAP AND RUIN GOOD MEN WASHINGTON DC DC Author: WHITE PLAINS, New York Civil Rights Violators: FEDERAL CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT LAW ABUSE BY CON-ARTIST FEMALES WASHINGTON DC, Dist of Columbia

Aug 22 2014
Barack Hussein Obama, United States President Fails to Inspire Prevention of Starvation and War; Fails at Bringing Jobs, True Hope and Love Washington, District of Columbia Author: Terra, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Barack Hussein Obama, United States President Washington, District of Columbia

Aug 21 2014
Pioneer Pacific College Ripoff NOT REAL EDUCATION, BAD TEACHERS, FAKE GRADES, OPEN BOOK TESTS! Springfield Oregon Author: Talent, Oregon Colleges and Universities: Pioneer Pacific College Springfield, Oregon

Aug 21 2014
VERSA CHECK VERSACHECK VERSA CHECK FRAUD, SCAM, LYING MOTHER F******, TOOK MY MONEY AND F***** ME GOOD DENVER Colorado Author: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico Financial Services: VERSA CHECK DENVER, Colorado

Aug 21 2014
TPROOF Survey I received a money order for $985.00 and I am to cash or deposit the amount and then buy items from Walmart and send some amount through Western Union, what is this and is this a scam? What happens with the money order is it any good? Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: TPROOF Survey Internet