Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Google Profit Kit , CASH SECRET CLUB

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 26 2017
Eternal Portraits charged money to publish my poem and never received anything Owings Mills MD Author: Victorville, California Cash Services: Eternal Portraits

Feb 26 2017
UMNPA United Missions Non Profit of AmericaIndigo Aldendorf Scam workers, houses young women and men, to solicit donations, for the founders, own personal benefits. Preys on the young naive adults, from other States, then puts them on the streets, if they don't raise enough money Newport Beach California Author: Jackson, Tennessee Non-Profit Charities: UMNPA Newport Beach, California

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 24 2017
Corporate Research International Ronald NelsonCharles Sanders Daniel Haddock Rec'd ck for $2480.00 for secret shopper / money xfr at Walmart / $100.00 cashiers ck Texas / South Carolina Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Miscellaneous Companies: Corporate Research International

Feb 24 2017
Financial Credit David Matthews David Matthews @ Financial Credit/Credit Karma Loans/ whatever suites him for the day Los Angeles , Ca Internet Author: Philly, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Financial Credit Internet

Feb 24 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Feb 23 2017
Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Health Club Systems Continues to debit your bank account long after you provide a written notice of cancellation Concord California Author: Concord, California Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Concord, California

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
ACS Cash Services I keep getting threatning emails of a kegal suit about a 300.00 loan.They have no phone or address in their email. I did not do a loan with them. The phone is my old phone I have not had in over 2years. They are threatning all types of bank drafts and fees. What I need is an email of you to forward the email to.Thanks for your help. Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Cash Services: ACS Cash Services Internet

Feb 23 2017
ACS cash services Sent email regarding lawsuit Internet Author: Minnesota Lake, Minnesota Cash Services: ACS Internet

Feb 22 2017
SOFTWARE 888-769 SHEFFIELD VIL OH I went to the avast site google playstore advertised. I spent 18 for a year, was billed 88.82 from a different company. Sheffield Village ohio Author: Grass Lake, Michigan Internet Fraud: SOFTWARE 888-769 SHEFFIELD VIL OH Internet

Feb 22 2017
Amazon, Amazon Seller Central Amazon Supports Theft of Sellers, as They Profit. No Seller Support, Just Thieves (buyers) Internet Internet Author: Auburn, Alabama Specialty Stores: Amazon Internet

Feb 22 2017
cash advance usa Martha jones they said i took out a loan that i didnt know i had took out and said they were going to take it to the court house if i did not pay. they said the loan was for 300.00 but that i owed them 988.00 not known Internet Author: tunnel hill, Georgia Loans: cash advance usa Internet

Feb 21 2017
Ron Vigard i was charged $97.00 for a kit and coffee feb 3rd they are not honest just want your money Chula Vista California Author: Crete, Illinois Work Place Bullies: Ron Vigard Chula Vista, California

Feb 21 2017
fulfillment, po box 35530, St Petersburg, Florida Trial Kit paid for - YET was charged some $245.80 on my credit card St PETERSBURG Florida
Author: squamish, British Columbia Beauty Salons: fulfillment, po box 35530, St Petersburg, Florida St PETERSBURG, Florida

Feb 21 2017
Just Service Avoid at ALL costs. Cash-only business - you have not recourse when they fail to fix your item. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Stereos: Just Service Chicago, Illinois

Feb 21 2017
Dr. Gary Dumais and Select Human Resources HR Consulting and Business Psychologist Time Wasted, incompetence, unreliable,alcoholic, Arrived very late to meeting drunk, irresponsible,Google Gary Dumais, incompetent psychologist, alcoholic psychologist, drunkard Philadelphia Nationwide
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Employment Services: Dr. Gary Dumais and Select Human Resources Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
leagle.com leagle,Inc aka LEAGLE aka leaglebriefs ,fake Twitter account showing fake location as Washinton, D.C., leagle.com owned by a foreign national criminal who destroys reputations of Americans for profit Round Rock, Texas Internet Author: New York, New York Civil Rights Violators: leagle.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
Occidental Vacation Club Allegro Playacar They owe us money and are unlawfully withholding it from us Playa Del Carmen Playa Del carmen Author: Edmonton, Alberta Resorts: Occidental Vacation Club Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Suppliers Club Will not return phone calls/emails for my request of a refund. South Jordan Utah Author: Elk Grove, California Consumer Services: Suppliers Club South Jordan, Utah

Feb 20 2017
Club Wyndham ripoff Vacation Scam that don't honor what was promised National company Nationwide Author: Fairfield, Pennsylvania Resorts: Club Wyndham Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 20 2017
Packerpups Melissa Alexandra & Jonathan Alexandra Golden Retriever and Spanish Mastiff SCAM!! WARNING ONLY INTO THIS OF RE-SELLING INTERNATIONAL DOGS FROM THE BREEDERS FOR A HUGE PROFIT ONLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE DOGS THEMSELVES LIES TOO GreenBay Nationwide Author: , Dog Breeders: Packerpups Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
kangaroo express or circle k gas pump cash rip off Birmingham Alabama this is not a rebuttal it is an update to my kangaroo report Author: birmingham, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: kangaroo express Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet