Your Search | gov resources.com,recordsarea.com
Approximately 369 Reports Found

Sep 27 2014
copyrightassociates.com http://www.copyrightassociates.com/ I try to make a Copyright online registration with copyright.gov, but I was redirected to they web site: http://www.copyrightassociates.com/fill out the application thinking it was on the website of gov, and I paid $124.00 when I realized that was not the gov. I was send a some cancellation email and claim for refund, and also I call they at: 800-273-6729 but this phone is not at service Washinton DC Internet
Author: Windermere, Florida Government Services: copyrightassociates.com Internet

Aug 12 2014
Acs incorp Acs us @gov Collection Not provide in the e-mail Internet
Author: Union, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Acs incorp Internet

Jul 21 2014
Ceramic Restoration of Westchester, inc Hans J. SchindhelmCROW, Inc,Crompondcountrystore.com www.hummel-restoration-repair.com www.collectors resources.com Ceramic Restoration Peekskill New York Author: Temple, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Ceramic Restoration of Westchester, inc Peekskill, New York

Jun 04 2014
US Gov. Grant Dept. Cyrile Foster I was told I was a recipiant of a $9,000 grant and needed to verify my info. Washington District of Columbia Nation wide Author: Lenoir, North Carolina Financial Services: US Gov. Grant Dept. Washington DC, Select State/Province

May 22 2014
Citizens Information Associates, LLC ,CIA, LLC. Mugshots Online.com, Busted! Mugshots.com RIP-OFF Companies Internet, Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Citizens Information Associates, LLC (CIA, LLC) Internet

May 14 2014
Midwest Techincal Institute MTI eligibility fraud to get gov funds,sqeezed in inprogess session without option of semester restart. East Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Investment Brokers: Midwest Techincal Institute East Peoria, Select State/Province

Apr 12 2014
Ocwen loan servicing , LLC FEDERAL GOV. NEEDS TO GET INVOLVED AND SHUT THIS COMPANY DOWN NOW!!!!!!!!!! West palm beach Florida Author: LOS ANGELES, California Mortgage Companies: Ocwen loan servicing , LLC West palm beach, Florida

Jan 01 2014
Jones International University pushie& demanding personal/lack of communication/ financial aid said they sent my aid back to Gov. Centennial, Colorado Author: Missoula, Montana Colleges and Universities: Jones International University Centennial, Colorado

Dec 05 2013
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson LLP I filed complaint with BBB and Linebarger was not to contact me. However, I received a call from Dept of Revenue but # was not in service. I confirmed I don't owe anything to the gov Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson LLP Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2013
Union/GovService Provider They sold me on being one of four psychotherapists to be on the union/gov website charging 299.00  New Jersey Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Mental Health: Union/GovService Provider New Jersey

Oct 10 2013
County Atty Jon Jouben CORRUPT, JAIL FOR JUDGES! Scaglioni, Hitzman, Neel, Merrit Sr, Tombrink, M.....! Gov Fraud,Stole Healthy pups,Sho my animals in my back yard no reaso, broke into my home twice sneaking in here, stealing my animals,set my place of fire, shot at us toun us off our land. this county is a hellole fdestroys every ones lives. fabercate cases, purjry in court, list goes on. wrote a ook, 212 pages of corruption here and nothiis ever done. jouben changong gov doc. lying on final judgements the judge ever said, miss lead next corrupt judge.peyton hyslop was inviolvedpretends he represents people but hels the county convict and steal from innocet people. they all belong in jail brooksville Florida Author: Brooksville, Florida Animal Shelters: County Atty Jon Jouben brooksville, Florida

Oct 02 2013
us grants washington dc michelle mckensie told me i was picked to get a one time gov grant of $8400 and that they needed a procesing fee of $200+ before the $8400 could be given.  washington dc Author: cambellsville, Kentucky Government Corruption: us grants washington dc sw washington dc, Other

Aug 23 2013
Grants Department Washington DC Contacted me regarding a grant for $8,000 used for any purpose. Heard people in the background all I Indians said I didnt have to pay anything to receive the grant. Said the gov. was issuing the because I payed my bills on time. Washington District of Columbia Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Government Services: Grants Department Washington DC Washington , Dist of Columbia

Jun 02 2013
DIRECT EXPRESS DO NOT SIGN UP WITH DIRECT EXPRESS FOR GOV DEPOSITS!! DISHONEST, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, HAS TAKEN MY MONEY!! San Antonio Texas Author: Zeeland, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: DIRECT EXPRESS San Antonio, Texas

May 30 2013
free gov grant has all my personal information and tried to rip me off for $250 washionton dc Washington
Author: golden valley , Arizona Loans: free gov grant washionton dc, Washington

Jan 28 2013
First federal Gov mint ,First federal preferred played on the fears of the economy and how theses coins and sets where a rare and worthwhile investment burneville, Minnesota Author: spotwood, New Jersey Gold Scrap Buyers: First federal burneville, Minnesota

Jan 22 2013
OHIO STATE DENTAL BOARD Gov. Ted Strickland, Lili Reitz,esq- Director of Public Corruption, Edward Hills DDS, Eleanore Awadalla DDS, Larry Powell- Head, Incompetant and Malicious Investigations Section 1983 CIVIL RIGHTS violations, DUE PROCESS denied, ANTITRUST violations, PUBLIC CORRUPTION, Defamation and Cast in False Light by Collusion w/ Media/gov't agencies and law enforcement, over-rea Internet
Author: ReformNow!, Ohio Dental Services: OHIO STATE DENTAL BOARD Internet

Jan 08 2013
bank of america Bank/ mortgage company/ caused bankruptcy does not follow gov reg for modification options or process everywhere, Nationwide Author: , Missouri Banks: bank of america Nationwide

Nov 06 2012
DIRECT EXPRESS GOV PAYMENT SERVICE'S AND SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 7517 LORAIN AVE. SOCIAL SECURITYOFFICE PAYMENT FILE AND RIEPRESENATATIVE SHAKER HEIGHT'S, Ohio
Author: CLEVELAND, Ohio Financial Services: DIRECT EXPRESS GOV PAYMENT SERVICE'S AND SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE SHAKER HEIGHT'S, Ohio

Oct 25 2012
Globalgoldxchange GGMT, GG MT, Premetalex Scammers do not deliver after they reel you in with first order!! Dumfries, Virginia Author: Los Angeles, California Specialty Stores: Globalgoldxchange Dumfries, Virginia

Oct 20 2012
federal gov ; Robert Johnson Selling Gov. Grants Internet Author: North Waterboro, Maine Government Corruption: federal gov ; Internet

Sep 10 2012
GOVDEATHRECORDS.COM CLICKBANKCUSTOMERSERVICE knowledge internet GOVDEATHRECORDS.com is a bogus scam and request refund, Internet Author: visalia, California Credit Card Fraud: GOVDEATHRECORDS.COM Internet

Sep 10 2012
Gov-Resources Click Sales Inc, I purchased a 5 year membership $34.94 order number KT85EPN6 ON 8/20/11 AT 6:51 PM UNABLE TO ACCESS any information Boise Idaho Author: visalia, California Internet Services: Gov-Resources Boise, Idaho

Aug 27 2012
acs.inc@acsincorp.org acs is a scam REPORT THEM TO IC3.GOV Internet Author: , New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: acs.inc@acsincorp.org Internet

Aug 15 2012
bustedmugshots.com Operating Illegally. Go to IC3.gov and file a criminal complaint against them. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: bustedmugshots.com Internet