Your Search | government grant association representative #1905 jeffrey simpson

Aug 31 2016
Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel,  Dr. Spiegel, Dr. Jeffrey H. Spiegel, Doctor Spiegel Patient bias, Neglect, Medical Malpractice, Inadequate Medical Care, Rushed, Botched, Horrendous Surgery Boston Massachusetts Author: Oregon Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 30 2016
Bose AKA Bose.com Bose Sound Failure to Honor Warranty Bose Technical Representative Ron in the Philippines terminated call with loud music Author: South Miami, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Bose AKA Bose.com

Aug 30 2016
Interstate Capital Corporation RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Interstate Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction. Interstate Capital Corporation has strict adherence to the International Factoring Association code of ethics, Interstate Capital has a proven track record of servicing over 10,000 satisfied clients, more than 23-year track record, and 97% favorable survey rating by its clients.  Interstate Capital receives a POSITIVE rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Interstate Capital made a serious commitment to achieving maximum level of customer satisfaction, which lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Interstate Capital for their accounts receivable financing and invoice factoring needs.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Interstate Capital Corporation saves you time and money by speeding up your cash flow, increasing your profitability, and growing your business. Interstate Capital’s group of companies employs more than 100 dedicated professionals and has successfully funded over 8,000 motor carriers, freight brokers, manufacturers, staffing services, oilfield service, and other service businesses since its fou Santa Teresa , New Mexico

Aug 29 2016
us secruity association Jessica Toledo bill baker i was fired for no reason at all a employee didnt like me so she got me fired i was wrongly fired and then lied to by bill baker that they caught me stealing that was a lie i never stole anything.i never was written up or given a verbal warning. I was also fired over the phone.Also the whole company is racist and jessica toledo made a statment that these people meaning us black folks are hard to deal with.the whole shack was african american but her and the supervisor.We were not given breaks and it was hard to even get a bathroom break at times without getting in trouble. newark delaware Delaware Author: frankford , Delaware $$ REWARDS Offered: us secruity association harbeson, Delaware

Aug 27 2016
James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Money for nothing? Washington District of Columbia Author: San Antonio, Texas Federal Government: James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 26 2016
Jack Morrison attorney at law Eric marshall Company said I had a federal arrest warrant and need to set up Payment arrangements immediately Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Federal Government: Jack Morrison attorney at law Internet

Aug 25 2016
DEPT. OF MOTOR VEHICLES WOULD NOT ACCEPT A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ID FOR NAME CHANGE DENVER COLORADO Author: DENVER, Colorado Motor Vehicle Division DMV: DEPT. OF MOTOR VEHICLES DENVER,

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner The Grant Center, Gera Grant Services, Cenex_Grant_Babylon_Service, Grant Assistance Center, GAWH Corp., Blue Saguaro Marketing, LLC. SCAMMERS, Hi-jackers, CONS, LIARS Indianapolis Indiana Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Grant Writing & Research: GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 24 2016
Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Nazaire and Company LLCNazaire & Nazaire LLC, Nazpay, NAZAIRE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, INCNAZAIRE'S UNITED-FAMILY AND CHILDREN EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATION INC. This company failed to file the payroll wages for all employees. Once the employees were laid off they could not collect unemployment benefits because there was no proof of wages earned. Garden City New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Tax Services: Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Garden City, New York

Aug 23 2016
Association Management Group Earl Feuer business owner Unfair business practices resulting in revolving fines/penalties Carlsbad California Author: Cardiff, California Property Management: Association Management Group Carlsbad, California

Aug 23 2016
National Gun Owners Association ILMG Unable to contact for warranty service/repair on G700 flashlight Peters Missouri Author: Loves Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: National Gun Owners Association Peters, Missouri

Aug 22 2016
Jeffrey Whitehead Jeffrey Whitehead is Incompetent and should have his License revoked las vegas Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Jeff Whitehead las vegas, Nevada

Aug 22 2016
Illinois School Of Health Career I went there in 2006 still no Diploma & still paying the -The School- when I call can't get in contact with them I'm trying to see if they closed down if so I want to go further in trying to get my money back from this school very unpleased I want to go back to school but need that information ,My Diploma, Thank you & hope to hear from you soon. Chicago Illinois Author: Louisville, Kentucky Government Stupidity: Illinois School Of Health Career Chicago, Illinois

Aug 22 2016
BEZEQ THE COMPANY PROVIDED TERRIBLE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE BY RUDE NOT SERVICE ORIENTED EMPLOYEE TEL AVIV Author: Alabama Customer: BEZEQ Tel Aviv,

Aug 21 2016
Suitepay LLC / Grant Mckenzie E-Stabilisher Grant Mckenzie E-Stabilisher Kept merchant processing funds exceeding $10,000 Aliso Viejo California Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Suitepay LLC / Grant Mckenzie E-Stabilisher Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 21 2016
Milo Yiannopoulus and Anthime Gionet Bilked $1 million through a Charity Scam involving Russian Encouragement Ministries and Privilege Grant @nero and his manager @bakedalaska SHYSTERS Milo Yiannopoulus and Anthime Gionet Defraud Poor White Males Out Of Promised Grants Anchorage Alaska Alaska and Los Angeles
Author: Washington, Washington Non-Profit Charities: Milo Yiannopoulus and Anthime Gionet Bilked $1 million through a Charity Scam involving Russian Encouragement Ministries and Privilege Grant internet

Aug 21 2016
AGENT Kyle Voss Attempted to have me apply for a free government grant of $100,000 but pay $1350 upfront. Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Financial Services: AGENT Kyle Voss Internet

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists Livingston and at one time in Chicago New Jersey CIT is a party to the scam Author: SANTA MONICA, CA Corrupt Companies: Lease Finance Group Livingston, New Jersey

Aug 20 2016
Southern California Wheelchair Veterans Association Harrasing a Vet when they claim to help vets Lake Elsinore California Author: Victorville, California Non-Profit Charities: Southern California Wheelchair Veterans Association Lake Elsinore, California

Aug 20 2016
QLink Wireless Is QLinkWireless collecting Government LIFELINE Wireless program $$$$$$ and NOT starting accounts as it claimed??? Is it committing ID THEFT??? Dania, FL FL Author: Texas Telephone Companies: QLink Wireless Dania, , FL

Aug 20 2016
Creative Marketing Concepts LP , Jeffrey Prewitt , Ellie Laraine Prewitt , solvemyhousingproblem.com COMPANY ASKS GOD TO DECIDE IF WE SHOULD BE REFUNDED OUR MONEY, SERIOUSLY THIS HAPPENED!!! Akron Ohio Author: Margate, Florida Real Estate Services: Creative Marketing Concepts LP Akron, Ohio

Aug 18 2016
Child Protective Services New York Will Not Look At Videos I'm Trying To Share Of Child Abuse New York New York You have GOT to be kidding me!!! Author: new york, New York Government Services: Child Protective Services New York New York

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group