Your Search | government grant association representative #1905 jeffrey simpson

Oct 08 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 08 2015
Jeffrey J Raymond CardCash did not pay me for $500 in gift cards Brick Ohio Author: Ravenna, Ohio Sales People: Jeffrey J Raymond Ravenna, Ohio

Oct 07 2015
Perks Perksconnection Offered marketing access to a factious association St. Paul, MN Internet Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: Perks Internet

Oct 06 2015
kansas city kansas deffenbaugh trash company Deffenbaugh industries residential customer service. I am forced to pay for this service through the kansas city kansas board of utilities company, which is ran by the unified governement of kansas. kansas city kansas Kansas Author: kansas city, ks., Kansas Government Services: kansas city kansas deffenbaugh trash company kansas city , Kansas

Oct 06 2015
Government Contract Registry Mike PiroloJohn LoganGreg Warren scamming clients and not providing services promised Clearwarer Florida Federal Verfication and Jim Sprecher Investigated by Florida Attorney Generals Office Author: tampa, Florida Business Consulting: Government Contract Registry Clearwarer, Florida

Oct 06 2015
LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC $7,000 free Obama Grant Washington DC Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Cash Services: LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Oct 04 2015
Department of Vehicles Problems with Virginia Department of Vehicles Richmond Virginia Author: Roanoke, Virginia Government Services: Virginia Department of Vehicles Virginia

Oct 04 2015
Survival Life FPA Family Protection Assoc. 4330 Gaines Ranch loop. Suite 120 Austin TX, 78735PA Family Protection Association fruedulant bank charge Austin, TX Internet
Author: Rupert, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: Survival Life Internet

Oct 03 2015
Grants department William Schneider Ryan Smith Promised i would get $7800 in free grant money and i sent them $520.00 and Never seen a dime of that money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Festus , Missouri Financial Services: Grants department Georgia

Oct 02 2015
Lana Carter Scam, fraud, poser, non-government, debt collection, southwest united states Nationwide Author: New Mexico Collection Agencies: Lana Carter Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Post office Emerald Station Manager Jim stewart LOST MY PACKAGE Las Vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Government Services: Post office Emerald Station Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 01 2015
Jeffrey Stone Wakabayashi Fund Brilliant guy, sad pursuits Tokyo Internet Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Financial Services: Jeffrey Stone Internet

Oct 01 2015
Text121chat, Helen Simpson and Staff UK OFFICE Helen Simpson Text121Chat Limited White Hart House Silwood Road Ascot, Berkshire SL5 0PYTel: 0871 8726154UK OFFICE Sandie Maxwell Text121Chat Limited Portman Square London W1Tel: 0871 8753121For Fulfillment SalesEmail: Helen@tex Evil, Deceitful, Fraud, Fake Dating Web Site, Scamming on Men UK OFFICE Helen Simpson Text121Chat Limited Whi UK/online Author: chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: Text121chat, Helen Simpson and Staff Internet

Oct 01 2015
Maryland Central Collection Unit DLLR UEI Claimants - Collection for Unemployment Insurance? Baltimore Maryland Author: Pensacola, Florida Government Services: Maryland Central Collection Unit Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 01 2015
The Judicial Qualification Commission of Georgia The JQC Spits on the Symbol of Justice by Willfully Failing to Properly Investigate my Complaint Against a Judge Covington Georgia Author: Blairsville, Georgia Government Corruption: The Judicial Qualification Commission of Georgia Covington, Georgia

Oct 01 2015
National Association of Credit Management Sending emails telline me I owe them money. Internet Author: 92407, California Collection Agencies: National Association of Credit Management Internet

Sep 30 2015
California Astrology Association / Dassi Inc. A TERRIBLE COMPANY!!!! Spells DONT WORK!!!!! Canoga Park, CA California Author: Boston, Massachusetts Astrologers & Psychics: California Astrology Association Internet

Sep 30 2015
5xTrim Desert Botanica Was told it cost $9.95 for the shipping if I wanted to cancel I could and not be charged the $109.95. I called tried to speak with someone they hung up on me. They had already taken money out of my account before the 10 days were up. I contacted my bank a representative called them with me on the line they wouldn't let me talk kept interrupting and told me no refund and hung up again. Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Smiths Station, Alabama Weightloss Programs: 5xTrim Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 30 2015
Top Coat Nail Bar Midwest Readers They harrassed me daily to sign onto a great deal of subscription and told me I could cancel within 72 hrs and when I called to cancel no one picked up the phone nor emailed me back. Now they call me daily telling me that I must pay them but I've have already contacted them many times telling them I no longer have the shop and they said they will keep sending it and they will keep billing me and calling me regardless. They are crooks. $35 per month for some of the worse magazines and there's never a representative that will respond to any concern. All they are there for is to take your money and that's all. Internet Author: Milpitas, California Computer Mail Order: Top Coat Nail Bar Internet

Sep 28 2015
Just Terrible customer service. Associate was rude and condescending over the phone after I had waited 25 mins this peak with a representative. After being treated rudely I asked to speak with a manager or supervisor, the employee reluctantly transferred me to a supervisor after waiting another ten mins. The supervisor was just as rude and terrible as the employee. He undermined me, my opinion and called me a liar. I will never use this site again. Internet Author: Nrw York, Alabama Air Travel: Just Internet

Sep 28 2015
Jeffrey G. Velander, Esq. Jeff Velander, Jeffrey G Velander Law Office Local Lawyer Scams Clients Stroudsburg Pennsylvania
Use.... Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Jeffrey G. Velander, Esq. Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 27 2015
Jonathan Allen Ziggy Lloyd KinmanAllen Ziggy Kinman Business Consulting, Land Development, Government Contracts Jacksonville, Fl Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Business Consulting: Jonathan Allen Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as Multiplan. I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 27 2015
USAFIS Make you believe they do act on behalf of US Government as ask you money for Green card. New York Internet
Author: Bologna, Other Advertising / Deceptive: USAFIS Internet