GOVERNMENT GRANT ASSOCIATION REPRESENTATIVE #1905 JEFFREY SIMPSON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Government Grant Association Representative #1905 Jeffrey Simpson
There may be more specific results for "Government Grant Association Representative #1905 Jeffrey Simpson"
For more specific results for "Government Grant Association Representative #1905 Jeffrey Simpson"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
La Cell False sale.. took monies from MY checking account. Under the representative JoAnn Gaines. Phone number only 8775985i27 Internet Author: Franklin, Kentucky News Media: La Cell Internet

May 24 2017
Texas Workforce Commission TWC Repayment due on Untrue Claim of Overpaid Benefits Austin Texas Author: Leander, Texas Government Services: Texas Workforce Commission Austin, Texas

May 23 2017
Jeff Sievers, Jeffrey sievers,Shine competition, The big show, I've got talent Scamming parents and innocent children Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Modeling & Talent Agencies: Jeff Sievers Nationwide

May 23 2017
Virginia Grant -Wise d.b.a. Rehoboth Long Coat German Shepherds Virginia's Pride Paid in advance for puppy, wouldn't refund money Efland North Carolina
Author: Lynn, Massachusetts On-Line Business: Virginia Grant -Wise d.b.a. Rehoboth Long Coat German Shepherds Efland, North Carolina

May 23 2017
Happy Valley Day Facility Medicaid Fraud, Client Abuse Sexual Abuse Clients and Staff Columbus ga Columbus ga Author: Columbus, Georgia Government Services: Happy Valley Day Facility GA

May 23 2017
Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc timeshare, donation, rip-off, upfront fees, insulting, sarcastic, rude, Tampa Florida Author: Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc Tampa, Florida

May 22 2017
Georgia department of Labor 148 Andrew young intl blvd ne, ste 525. Atlanta, Georgia 30303-1734 I won my unemployment appeal, received 330 for 14 wk.l was not working and have not worked since my termination in 6/ 2016. Atlanta Georgia Sorry... Author: Macon, Georgia Government Corruption: Georgia department of Labor Atlanta , Georgia

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 18 2017
LOCAL RECORDS 3420 Veterans Dr. #321Pekin, Illinois 61554 Another Sneaky Scam Pekin Illinois Author: Orland Park, Illinois Federal Government: LOCAL RECORDS Pekin, Illinois

May 17 2017
Sugar baby Shih Tzu , lollipop farm in rocky mount virginia Tracey Simpson Booth Rocky mount Virginia Author: Everywhere, Alabama Animal Services: Sugar baby Shih Tzu , lollipop farm in rocky mount virginia Rocky mount , Virginia

May 16 2017
Loss Prevention Association Marco Gerardi Steven steve ditullio Asset protection Agency Association Loss prevention scam Van Nuys CA West Palm Beach Miami Nationwide Author: West palm beach, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Loss Prevention Association Marco Gerardi Steven steve ditullio Nationwide

May 15 2017
Asset Protection Association APA Employment Asset Protection Loss Prevention Job Scam Craigslist Scam LP Scam AP Scam West Palm Beach Florida Author: Alabama Employment Services: Asset Protection Association West Palm Beach, Florida

May 15 2017
Albert Mendoza / The Document Device Center Albert Mendoza, Susan Martin with The Document Service Center Document Service Center-Loan Modification Co. Albert Mendoza 302-722-8197 & Susan Martin-302-416-5988 BEWARE!! The DocumentServiceCenter Are Claiming that they are a LOAN MODIFICATION CO. In FA Complete scam stating they will represent you refinancing / modifying your home mortgage using a government program, stole 3 months mortgage from me and then put another month stating I owed them on my credit. False mortgage assistance and did not get my loan changed, modified or refinanced. 8686 Haven Ave. #310 Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Albert Mendoza / The Document Device Center 8686 Haven Ave. #310 Rancho Cucamonga, California

May 15 2017
Cosmetic Dentistry Grant CDG Not Forthcoming With The Truth Internet Author: Pomona, California Consumer Services: Cosmetic Dentistry Grant Internet

CHRISTY JOHNSON US GOVERNMENT GRANT FOR $9200.00 Nationwide
Author: STAMFORD, New York Federal Government: CHRISTY JOHNSON Nationwide

May 15 2017
Advertize On Your Car Company offered to pay to advertize on my car, then asked money to start program. During the initial call and as soon as I pointed this out, representative hanged up on me swiftly. Obviously a SCAM. Nationwide
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Advertize On Your Car Nationwide

May 14 2017
TICA Tenancy Database AKA Phil Nounis, Maria Nounis, Jeffrey Ang TICA Tenancy Extortion Scam Sydney New South Wales
Author: Other Real Estate Services: TICA Tenancy Database Sydney, Other

May 12 2017
Family Protection Association BOGUS monthly charges Austin Texas Author: Houston, Texas Security Services: Family Protection Association Austin, Texas

May 12 2017
Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Overcharged me $900 for a $130 knee brace one year later. FRAUD! Dallas, TX Internet
Author: Grant, Alabama Medical Supplies: Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Internet

May 12 2017
Travel Associates Inc., Braintree Quincy Center, 859 Willard Str., Suite 400, Quincy MA. Charles Benson, I sold my time share. I paid several fees to Mexican Government. It was all scam Quincy Massechussets Author: Thornhill, Ontario Travel Agents: Travel Associates Inc., Braintree Quincy Center, 859 Willard Str., Suite 400, Quincy MA. Nationwide

May 12 2017
American Mediation & Advisory Association talked to a Mrs. Burke RUDE RUDE RUDE! Talked over me would not let me speak. Threatened me with litigation. Internet Author: Alex, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: American Mediation & Advisory Association Internet

May 12 2017
Price Transfer Price Transfer did an unnecessary enhanced examination of my cargo and charged me almost $2,000 for a 5 minute job. Carson California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Government Corruption: Price Transfer Carson, California

May 10 2017
Unified Life Insurance-NCE. Representative said his name was Justin Justin-Representative , Online Bills say Totally Misrepresented themselves and the Insurance Company. Told me that this or my Plan would have a PCP and a Specialist Copayment, It was NOT a Discounted RX Plan but a 3 Tiered Plan with $10, 00, $20.00 and $50.00 Copays. Overland Park, Kansas 66225-5326, and Boca Raton, Florida Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Questionable Activities: Unified Life Insurance-NCE. Representative said his name was Justin Internet

May 10 2017
MetroPCS Mr. Kevin Grant & Mr. Milli MetroPCS & Mr. Kevin Grant are trying to rip me off because I contacted the FCC on MetroPCS. P.O. Box 601119 Dallas, TX 75360 Nationwide
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: MetroPCS Nationwide